PDA

View Full Version : If you don't mind.

tidus_rox
11-16-2009, 11:08 PM
Hey, I am just curious. Does anyone happen to have a program that can eliminate the words from a song, leaving only the music? I have searched for a karaoke version of this song EVERYWHERE and I can't find it. The song is called WTF collective by Jon Lajoie. If anyone knows how to do that stuff, knows where and MP3 file of the karaoke version is, or can do that for me, that would be awesomee. Thank you guys so much :)

PS. Demon's Souls ftw.

I Took the Red Pill
11-16-2009, 11:41 PM
Pretty sure that's like, physically impossible. You can use software that will try to isolate the vocals and drown them out, but in practice you can never completely remove the vox afaik. I'm sure if you found some beast expensive-ass sound editing software you could come close though. Best of luck.

rubah
11-17-2009, 12:08 AM
There was a winamp plugin by analogx that kinda did okay. It's not karaoke quality, but it sorta worked?

Simpler to just download a midi.

Audio Downloads : Vocal Remover /// AnalogX (http://www.analogx.com/contents/download/Audio/vremover/Freeware.htm)

*moves to help forum*

o_O
11-17-2009, 12:36 AM
What you want is software that you can use to minimise the velocity of the mid to mid high frequencies.

Have a look into the program called Audacity, there's bound to be a way to do it using that. It's very difficult to remove all audible vocals though; what you'll most likely end up with is the regular song with the mid-range sounding as though it's being played underwater.