PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy XIII Theme Song Petition

genesizz257
11-16-2009, 11:41 PM
Hi we have started a petition for the song chosen for the NA/EU Final Fantasy 13 and was wondering if you would be kind enough to Sign

Main petition details
As we all found out a few days ago when the new Final Fantasy XIII Trailer was Released Leona Lewis will be Singing the theme song, and in many of our eye's, Your fans eye's. she's not right for the job and neither is the song, Sayuri Sugawara's Kimi Ga Iru Kara is so much more fitting and is what we love in the Final Fantasy games. we all love the japanese behind Final Fantasy so why go changing something that is good??

there you can view both songs side by side and view your Opinions
URL
Sayuri Sugawara for NA/EU Final Fantasy XIII Petition (http://www.gopetition.co.uk/online/32162.html)

Please take a look and Sign

Rostum
11-17-2009, 12:04 AM
lol Stupid petition is stupid.

genesizz257
11-17-2009, 12:07 AM
because? would you like to back up your comment??

Rostum
11-17-2009, 06:07 AM
Because this petition will not be heard by Square-Enix, so you'll be wasting your time. They would have already locked in contracts with Leona Lewis, along with producing a lot of marketing research in that area.

In either case, Square-Enix isn't one to actually listen to their western market, so it'll fall on deaf ears.

Ouch!
11-17-2009, 07:09 AM
The only thing this online petition will accomplish is make you feel a little empowered. If that's going to be sufficient, go for it. It will not change the song's inclusion in the game.

Freya
11-17-2009, 06:20 PM
Obviously you didn't even pay attention to the thread we had here on this final fantasy based forum about the song. Most of us like it. Maybe you should check out that first before making a claim that all FF fans don't like it :/

I think she is perfect for the job. It makes a japanese game more able to relate to the west.

genesizz257
11-17-2009, 06:44 PM
i did read the thread on here but most of the people on here seem really bitchy and up there own arse tbh, if you even took the time to listen to both songs then you would see that the song has nothing to do with final fantasy its just a track picked of her album ... (one of the worst ones) it would be diffrent if she was singing a song written for the game but even soo her voice is terrible all she does is use vibrato's its awful,

Freya
11-17-2009, 07:07 PM
Well I don't seem how you could know how it'd fit in the game since it isn't out. :confused: Unless you have a copy somehow! Tell me how to get it!

Just because it isn't a japaophiles jpop doesn't mean it doesn't fit.

Also Leona lewis won a talent contest, x-factor. Which was based on actual singing not how well she can be auto-tuned. She's got talent even if you don't want to admit it.

Rostum
11-17-2009, 11:09 PM
Don't get me wrong. I think both songs suck, and I miss the days of non-vocal theme songs. However, I am just stating the fact that is Square-Enix will not listen to a little 13-people online petition.

ReloadPsi
11-17-2009, 11:20 PM
Because this petition will not be heard by Square-Enix, so you'll be wasting your time. They would have already locked in contracts with Leona Lewis, along with producing a lot of marketing research in that area.

In either case, Square-Enix isn't one to actually listen to their western market, so it'll fall on deaf ears.

Hear-hear.

There was an FF game developed in the west and look how well that went down.

Wait... FFMQ had awesome music.

Crap, I just destroyed my own point.

bridders
11-18-2009, 01:17 AM
To be honest, at first I was disapointed when I was told that Leona Lewis would be doing the theme track because I don't want to listen to some beyonce wannabe while I'm playing final fantasy. ThenI had a realisation that the usual team would be composing the music and she would just be doing the vocals which wouldn't be so bad, only to be then slapped in the face by the video saying they are taking the song straight of her new album.
As far as her winning X-factor as a judge of skill, so did 4 other people who we never here about any more (and in my own oppinion, Ben Mills was better by a long shot), not to mention this year which I haven't watched, but I've heard enough about Jedward the twins to know that even though they can't sing, they go through every week.
The botom line is Leona is a pop person which is a marmite genre of music, whereas the melodic traditional music of the FF series has appealed to just about everyone who plays it (lets face the facts, it's a hell of a long game to play to music you don't like).
SE may not be able to get out of a contract with Lewis' record company, but surely they can put in an option to use the planned Sound track, or use the Japanese sound track for those who don't.

Freya
11-18-2009, 01:23 AM
Suck it up, it's not like it's going to be all over the game. When is a theme song ever all over a game on FF? You have to endure a minute or so of it then you have HOURS AND HOURS of gameplay.

Stop complaining because you feel you know what's better for Squenix than they know themselves.

The Summoner of Leviathan
11-18-2009, 03:20 AM
I love how fans somehow think they know better about an unreleased project in a foreign language than the people working on it. Imagine that the team doing the music actually thought it might work? :O I mean that's what they get paid for right?

Now, I am not saying it will be amazing. I am saying actually wait and see before you make judgements about something you know so little about.

So can we all hold our horses and wait until March 9th, 2010 to decide whether or not the song fits or it will be good? Eh?

Raistlin
11-18-2009, 04:21 AM
So can we all hold our horses and wait until March 9th, 2010 to decide whether or not the song fits or it will be good? Eh?

It is true that we're not in a position to say "this is a terrible decision and Squeenix is ruining the game and will lose business blah blah blah *insert any other business/marketing objection*". However, it is perfectly valid for every one of us to say "I don't like this song; I wish they went with something else" because that's an individual judgment about an individual's personal tastes, and no one else is in a position to know better. While some criticisms certainly are overreaching, that does not mean that all criticism in this case is invalid.

The Summoner of Leviathan
11-18-2009, 04:34 AM
While I agree that people are allowed an opinion of whether or not the song is good, most of the reactions have been more in the nature of how it will ruin the series or is inappropriate. Those reactions are the ones annoying me not the ones about the song in-and-of-itself. I guess I should have been more clear and maybe omitted the "or it will be good" part (though I had written it in the sense be good in the game).

I also assume they will make a slightly different arrangement for the game, they tend to do that. Sometimes album version and in-game version differ or there will be more than one in-game version.

genesizz257
11-18-2009, 10:31 AM
Suck it up, it's not like it's going to be all over the game. When is a theme song ever all over a game on FF? You have to endure a minute or so of it then you have HOURS AND HOURS of gameplay.

Stop complaining because you feel you know what's better for Squenix than they know themselves.

ok When has a theme song been all over the game ... FF9 is a good example that theme song melodies of life is ALL over the game when you in the world map it plays, dagger sings it, played at the credits, played at quite a few cut scene's im hoping atm its only played at the creddits, but wtf where the hell is this eva guna it into the game

wake in the morning
Tired of sleeping
Get in the shower
And my make my bed alone
I put on my make up

Loony BoB
11-18-2009, 10:52 AM
Question for all those who don't like the decision...

1. Do you dislike all English songs in FF games? What about Eyes On You in FFVIII, etc?

2. Which of the following do you dislike?
a) that it is an English-speaking singer
b) that it is a pop singer
c) that is is Leona Lewis
d) that it is a song worded in English
e) that the lyrics aren't amazing

I don't mind a, b, c or d. I don't know about e as I don't know anything about the song. If you're that into Japanese music, just mute the thing and play the Japanese song on a music playing device of yours. This game may be created by a Japanese company but that doesn't mean that it would make sense for bucketloads of English voice acting to be followed up by a song in a completely different language. It's the English version of the game, of course it's going to be an English song.

genesizz257
11-18-2009, 02:00 PM
1. Do you dislike all English songs in FF games? What about Eyes On You in FFVIII, etc?

No the Eyes on me by Faye Wong is amazing same of melodies of life But there is Jap Singers.

All of them

Fynn
11-18-2009, 02:14 PM
I think people are missing one of the main issues here - the songs have been written by Nobuo up until now. Notice that the their themes have been present only throughout the games he has composed for. For instance, he composed the theme song "Kiss Me Goodbye" for Final Fantasy XII and the theme isn't heard anywhere else (thank God). Thus, I believe Mr. Hamauzu will not be incorporating the theme song into the actual game soundtrack. And even if, I have faith in his composing and arrangement skills. He won't let it be crappy, so no worries ;)

Loony BoB
11-18-2009, 02:25 PM

No the Eyes on me by Faye Wong is amazing same of melodies of life But there is Jap Singers.

All of them
Hmmm. That sounds rather racist if you think that a song is okay if it's sung by a Japanese person in English lyrics but not okay if it's sung by an English speaking person in English lyrics. Or close to racist, anyway - it's certainly racial discrimination on some level or another. Hypothetical situation: If you had found out that it wasn't really Faye Wong that sung Eyes On You, but say... well, say Leona Lewis, would you suddenly dislike the song just because of the change of race of the singer? I find that absurd and disappointing.

PeneloRatsbane
11-18-2009, 03:00 PM
Petitions never work, this seems like a waste of time. They aren't going to suddenly say, Oh sorry Leona we're doing another song cos some fans don't like it

ljkkjlcm9
11-18-2009, 04:03 PM
I hope some people boycott the game over this. That would be awesome.

I mean seriously? Why are you buying the game? I've played games with mediocre music but awesome gameplay and completely loved the game. And from what I've heard of the rest of the games music, it's not going to be bad music. The song may not be the best, but it isn't the worst either. I'm getting this game for the Battle System, because that's what you're controlling most of the time, and it seems completely new and fresh.

As for Eyes on Me, I did love that song, but it's such broken english it's absurd. Maybe you can ignore that, but if you actually pay attention, parts of it don't make sense.

I hope your petition fails(know) or turns into a boycott. So then I can laugh at all of you come March. I already pre-ordered the game with release date delivery off of Amazon. With my 10 bucks I got from Pre-ordering NSMB Wii, I only have to pay 46.99 for it. So whatever.

THE JACKEL

Formalhaut
11-18-2009, 04:29 PM
Im Not THAT Hot On The Leona Lewis Song Myself. Its Decent, But Not Great. I Too Miss The Days Of Non-Vocal Theme Tunes.

Although A Petition Is Abit Much. They Will NEVER Listen. Personally, I Take It With A Pinch Of Optimism.

This Is One My Favourite Theme Tunes... And Its From FFX-2!

Eternity - Memory Of Lightwaves (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6NILyB2KA8)

I Could Listen To That For Days.

At Least genesizz257 That The Rest Of The Music Is Pretty Smashing. Have Yeah Heard The Chocobo Theme?! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDwAN90MKTo) Its One Of The Best Yet! Funk!

genesizz257
11-18-2009, 04:47 PM

All of them
Hmmm. That sounds rather racist if you think that a song is okay if it's sung by a Japanese person in English lyrics but not okay if it's sung by an English speaking person in English lyrics. Or close to racist, anyway - it's certainly racial discrimination on some level or another. Hypothetical situation: If you had found out that it wasn't really Faye Wong that sung Eyes On You, but say... well, say Leona Lewis, would you suddenly dislike the song just because of the change of race of the singer? I find that absurd and disappointing.

rasist lol and no i wouldnt stop liking the song because its one of my fav songs from one of my fav childhood games, but its not like she is singing a song made for the game?? and yes faye wongs lyrics mite not make sence but SHE CAN SING and lol of corse im guna buy the game ive got it preordered as well,

i am dissipointed that Nobuo didnt do the music eva since he left most of the music has been crap..(il admit the new guy is a good composer when he can beat one winged angle) howeva i do like the battle music (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfu0XBf8kmk), and the chocobo music .... HOW CAN YOU LIKE THAT ????!! what happened to the epicness lol its ok take a while to get used to tho xD (cant wait for ff14 the return of NOBUO)

Freya
11-18-2009, 05:13 PM
SO because the game was in your childhood it makes it OMG amazing. So what if this song is int he childhood of others? They are going to think it's OMG amazing.

So that's just being bias.

genesizz257
11-18-2009, 05:23 PM
/facepalm lol no but im only 18 butr anyways theres no way in hoping hell im eva guna agree with leona lewis in this game tbh i hope they learn from there mistakes... i really dont see when they dont have options in games of jap soundtracks .. espesh when its on a 50gb disk ...-.-

demondude
11-18-2009, 05:39 PM
Reading that was like putting every exam I've ever had in foreign languages into one paragraph. Good one.

Formalhaut
11-18-2009, 05:43 PM
For That Post, DD55 Gets A Cookie :cookie:

For Making Freya Annoyed/Angry, genesizz257 Gets A Cookie :cookie:

For The Sake Of Calming This Thread Down, Freya And genesizz257 Gets A Smack On The Head With A Stick.

:twak:

genesizz257
11-18-2009, 05:58 PM
ahaha lol thats epic ahh well there nothing we can do now, why dont gae companies every ask there fan what they want?? like god of war 3 has trivium in there sound track (FTW) but why not ask ??

Freya
11-18-2009, 06:12 PM
Not angry xD

There is an MMO called Star Wars Galaxies. They were getting some leeway in the MMO market. Then they started listening too much to their fans. The entire UI changed and it just started to suck.

You can't listen to every fan because they don't know what they want. It's like asking 30 people what the best color is. They wont all agree. SO moral of the story, asking the fans what they want the game to be like will ruin a game.

They haven't been making these games forever and making money off of it for nothing. They know what they are doing and by saying they don't you're undermining the entire existence that is Squenix. More or less. That could be going to an extreme xD

Fans don't know what they want and will always complain. That's just how it is.

Mirage
11-18-2009, 06:16 PM
http://i881.photobucket.com/albums/ac15/mirage-ness/1171289700740.png

Seriously though, what Omecle said. This petition is never gonna make any sort of difference, and 95% of the potensial customers won't even care.

genesizz257
11-19-2009, 12:25 AM
also ff7's main theme is played al the way through the world map >.<

Loony BoB
11-19-2009, 10:12 AM
I'm 99.999999% certain that they will not be playing the Leona Lewis song non-stop on a world map in which you can walk around on.

genesizz257
11-19-2009, 11:35 AM
ahaha i know but that would be sooo funny id have to mute it everytime .. but then again im not sure this game has a would map by the looks of it its set out like 10

Loony BoB
11-19-2009, 11:45 AM
:(

genesizz257
11-19-2009, 12:59 PM
i hope it isnt i hope there is a world map you can go on like 7 8 and 9 but i cant see it tbh

Fynn
11-19-2009, 01:10 PM
Fine, genesizz, keep ignoring what I stated. The MAIN THEME is not the same thing as the THEME SONG (they overlap only in the case of FFIX, and still onlly partially). FFVIII had a couple of main themes - Fithos Lusec Wecos Vinosec, Blue Fields and Eyes on Me had a couple of versions too, FFX used to Zanarkand more often than Suteki da Ne.

And the main point - Leona Lewis is singing only for the EU and USA versions. The soundtrack for the Japanese version is already finished and I CAN ASSURE YOU the main theme of the game is different. So quit your whining.

genesizz257
11-19-2009, 02:12 PM
Fine, genesizz, keep ignoring what I stated. The MAIN THEME is not the same thing as the THEME SONG (they overlap only in the case of FFIX, and still onlly partially). FFVIII had a couple of main themes - Fithos Lusec Wecos Vinosec, Blue Fields and Eyes on Me had a couple of versions too, FFX used to Zanarkand more often than Suteki da Ne.

And the main point - Leona Lewis is singing only for the EU and USA versions. The soundtrack for the Japanese version is already finished and I CAN ASSURE YOU the main theme of the game is different. So quit your whining.

lol why dont you shut ya face were on about something diff now anyways so shhh

Loony BoB
11-19-2009, 02:33 PM
Please treat each other with respect.

genesizz257
11-19-2009, 02:38 PM
sorry that was not ment to sound as bad as it was lol, im hoping that one day they maite make the jap voice tracks into a downloadable addon for ps3

Mirage
11-19-2009, 03:11 PM
That's extremely unlikely.

genesizz257
11-19-2009, 03:46 PM
why because square are idiots?

Formalhaut
11-19-2009, 03:53 PM
For This:"lol why dont you shut ya face were on about something diff now anyways so shhh" genesizz257 Gets A Cookie :cookie:

For His Holy Godliness, Looney Bob Gets The Peach Of Tranquility :peach:

For The Funny Image, Mirage Gets A Cookie :cookie:

For God's Sake, Please Shut Up

:angel:

http://www.helwys.com/bookcvrs_large/for_gods_sake_cvr_lg.gif

genesizz257
11-19-2009, 04:25 PM
Balthier Rocks you is made of win ahaha

demondude
11-19-2009, 04:26 PM

Obviously. You know, they should have put you in charge.

genesizz257
11-19-2009, 04:28 PM
of corse ahaha na but there getting 2 lots of money out of me now im guna complete the EU then get the Jap one lol

demondude
11-19-2009, 04:31 PM
I guess it was a good idea if they're getting 2x the money.

genesizz257
11-19-2009, 05:41 PM
lol yer

Mirage
11-19-2009, 05:51 PM

Because it is extremely unlikely that there will be enough consumer demand to even consider it.

bridders
11-20-2009, 02:10 AM
What a difference a day makes, I'd just like to add that my reason for hating Leona Lewis isn't because she's English, a pop-singer etc etc, it's because what I like about every song on FF with lyrics is that they are melodic and have a well composed backing track.
I'm not saying that Leona can't do this, the style she used for her cover of Snow Patrol would be perfect, all that would of been required then would be for someone to compose the music to go with it, rather than the repetitive computer generated crap churned out by record companies for soloist pop-singers nowadays.
You'll probably find the reason this was chosen was because Leona has got the advantage of being one of the most popular female singers in the EU and USA as a whole, so S-E can't be faultered for thinking the majority would accept her and they may be right, BUT THAT'S WHY THERE IS SUCH THING AS A PETITION. The idea is to see if our oppinion is shared by a majority of the people who WILL be playing this game (I've had it pre-ordered for at least 2 years now and I'm not going to cancel it just because of something I can mute)
If you don't agree then don't sign the petition, simples.

genesizz257
11-20-2009, 02:44 AM
tbh i agree with you apart from most of the people i have been speaking to dont even no who she is...(even if she did win xfactor)

Vyk
11-20-2009, 07:45 AM
I hate both. And have hated every song these games have themed since Eyes On Me. And I wish they hadn't even started the trend. Eyes On Me was contextually appropriate. There was a performer in the game. The two themes following were forcefully shoe-horned in because "well it worked for VIII lets do it again". I don't really even want to touch on the whole pop-idol concept of X-2. But after that its back to the whole out of place shoe-horning songs in again. Theme music was good enough for me. Unless there's a reason for a song and it fits, I think its an annoying waste of time. People's tastes are too different for songs to work well in games..

Rostum
11-20-2009, 08:17 AM

That's why Square is at the top making the big bucks and your crying on a little forum in the large abyss known as the Internet.

x~Agita~x
11-22-2009, 09:07 PM
I just feel a little... cheapened? 'If we use big-name English singer we will appeal to a broader fanbase' ? FF is produced with a western audience in mind, but, fundamentally it is a Japanese game, made in Japan, originally dubbed in Japanese. I much prefer Japanese soundtracks, not because I think it will make me look more harcore, but simply because I want to enjoy the music as it was originally intended. I like it, and it provides an excellent translation exercise. When the songs are dubbed into enlish at least they usually pick relatively unknown british or american artists and are sensitive to the original feel of the song. If the song is coming straight off her album ,I'll be upset, because it seems like a cheap quick-fix not keeping in with the spirit and mood of the franchise. Ooh, but I think Squeenix did a wonderful job withthe english version of 'Passion' from KH2. Not a strict translation but a great vocal match ^^

Fynn
11-23-2009, 08:25 AM
I just feel a little... cheapened? 'If we use big-name English singer we will appeal to a broader fanbase' ? FF is produced with a western audience in mind, but, fundamentally it is a Japanese game, made in Japan, originally dubbed in Japanese. I much prefer Japanese soundtracks, not because I think it will make me look more harcore, but simply because I want to enjoy the music as it was originally intended. I like it, and it provides an excellent translation exercise. When the songs are dubbed into enlish at least they usually pick relatively unknown british or american artists and are sensitive to the original feel of the song. If the song is coming straight off her album ,I'll be upset, because it seems like a cheap quick-fix not keeping in with the spirit and mood of the franchise. Ooh, but I think Squeenix did a wonderful job withthe english version of 'Passion' from KH2. Not a strict translation but a great vocal match ^^
Didn't Utada herself do the translation?

Barraza
11-23-2009, 08:38 AM
I don't know where to stand on this. On the one hand, the petition is obviously really stupid, but on the other hand, everyone turning this into a "shut up weeaboo english is fine" debate are also missing the point.

It's not a matter of race (god really) or language. Just listen to the Japanese song and then listen to the English one.

Now tell me, TELL ME, that the English version is better.

Also, trying to get a FF game to relate more to western gamers by including some new stupid song is ridiculous. We're obviously a bunch of wapanese kids who get off on Cloud's hairstyle: we're not the type to listen to Leona whoever, honest.

Fynn
11-23-2009, 12:03 PM
There are different tastes among FF fans. And trust me, not everyone that loves FF is a "wapanese kid". Those started to join the crowd with VII, but that's a different story... As you can see, a lot of gamers here like the song and whatever SE does, they won't be able to satisfy everyone...

I am sorry if I was rude before, but I just wanted to say one thing - the theme song is really not that big a deal. If you hate it, you can just clench your teeth during the ending credits or just mute the song. You can still get the OST with the Original Song so I just don't see the point of the petition. Plus, as someone already mentioned, the contracts have already been signed, so even if it had a point, it wouldn't work.

Vyk
11-23-2009, 01:01 PM
I just feel a little... cheapened? 'If we use big-name English singer we will appeal to a broader fanbase' ? FF is produced with a western audience in mind, but, fundamentally it is a Japanese game, made in Japan, originally dubbed in Japanese. I much prefer Japanese soundtracks, not because I think it will make me look more harcore, but simply because I want to enjoy the music as it was originally intended. I like it, and it provides an excellent translation exercise. When the songs are dubbed into enlish at least they usually pick relatively unknown british or american artists and are sensitive to the original feel of the song. If the song is coming straight off her album ,I'll be upset, because it seems like a cheap quick-fix not keeping in with the spirit and mood of the franchise

Maybe I misunderstood, but I was under the impression this song was going to appear in the Japanese version, so it would be part of the original Japanese soundtrack

Garnie
11-30-2009, 12:35 AM
ok i got pros and cons.

First of the fans opinoins are what matters here. if we had music that on an FF game and we all hated it, its not exacly gonna spike up miss lewis fan base. also i agree that the song it self feels like its been randomly added...

HOWEVER...
the song it self is quite good and has a beautiful background to it. which from what iv seen in screen shots etc will fit nicely into the game i think. i also think that the lyrics wont really be heard in the game, more at the end like XII and IX.

I agree with freya though. we cant judge untill we got our copys and are prepared to say goodbye to out boyfriends/girlfriends, family, friends and dead pets, then settel down to our shiny new copys of XIII. and jesus people stop bitching about it. yes its no rikki but jezus we dont buy the title for the music we buy it because were all geeky fan boys/girls.

So stop whining until you got something to whine about!!
^_^

Moon Rabbits
11-30-2009, 12:59 AM
So like ... the Leona Lewis song is all about being sad and in love and all that sappy stuff. So is the Japanese song. How does one fit better? :S They're about the same thing. It's not like the Japanese singer is singing about epic battles for the universe or anything. They're both cheesy love songs.

I like the Leona Lewis one better, anyway. I think it's pretty~~~ Melodies of Life, Suteki Da Ne, and ESPECIALLY Kiss Me Goodbye had nothing to do with anything going on in the games they were used in.

I'm sorry your Japanophilia has been offended by an English-speaking singer being used in an English translation, but it makes more sense to me.

Mirage
11-30-2009, 01:23 AM
For once, what moon rabbits is saying is making sense to me.

Moon Rabbits
11-30-2009, 04:55 AM
For once, what moon rabbits is saying is making sense to me.

What when I was plying you with vodka coolers you seemed to think everything I said was the best idea ever.

And that's how Mirage Jr. entered the world.

Mirage
11-30-2009, 05:10 AM
huh which vodka coolers?

Moon Rabbits
11-30-2009, 07:03 AM
huh which vodka coolers?

That wasn't you? Oh I've done some terrible things.

Rad Bromance
12-04-2009, 03:03 AM
So like ... the Leona Lewis song is all about being sad and in love and all that sappy stuff. So is the Japanese song. How does one fit better? :S They're about the same thing. It's not like the Japanese singer is singing about epic battles for the universe or anything. They're both cheesy love songs.

I like the Leona Lewis one better, anyway. I think it's pretty~~~ Melodies of Life, Suteki Da Ne, and ESPECIALLY Kiss Me Goodbye had nothing to do with anything going on in the games they were used in.

I'm sorry your Japanophilia has been offended by an English-speaking singer being used in an English translation, but it makes more sense to me.

Yes!

I actually really like "My Hands". I can't say the same for the Japanese song! :D

Bolivar
12-04-2009, 03:47 AM
I'm surprised at the response here but overall it does not bother me a whole lot. I think the Japanese one sounds a lot prettier and fits with Final Fantasy more to me, admittedly for arbitrary reasons, but that doesn't mean the Leona Lewis one is completely out of place.

I still signed the petition... :)