PDA

View Full Version : November: Anti Bullying Week. What Would/Did You Do?

Formalhaut
11-18-2009, 04:07 PM
Welcome To Part Two. Without My Bullying Image... :mad:

Anyway This part Focuses On What Would, Or Did You Do.

Did You Stand Up And Fight Back?

Or Did You Become Depressed And More Reclusive?

Please Answer! Feel Free Though To Post In My Friendship And My Other Bullying Topics!

Poll Included.

The Poll Is Not Made Public. For Your Piece Of Mind And Confidentiality.
The Poll is Multiple Choice. Although I Would'nt Expect You To Tick Alot Of The Boxes.
There Is No Joke Answer.
There Are A Few Spelling Mistakes. Again.

Mirage
11-18-2009, 04:35 PM
November, anti bullying... week? Are you sure it's not month.

And why have a month for it? Every month should be anti bullying month.

Formalhaut
11-18-2009, 04:48 PM
Well, November's MONTHLY Theme is Friendship. But Thats On Hold As A Important Event Such As Anti-Bullying has Sprang Up. So I Cover It. As For The November Still Being There. Well, It IS November. Perhaps I Could Put The Words
"November: Special Theme: Anti-Bullying Week. etc" Although Thats Long And Sounds A Tad Silly. You will get Around To It.

And I Agree, Every Week Should Be Anti-Bullying. But For November. In Schools And Such, It Gets Its Own Week. Youch. Sorry. ;)

EDIT: And My Image Is Back Up! Looks VERY slightly hazy. Because I Had To Resize it in paint. I THINK Its The Right Size. I Can't Really Tell. And Cid Knights.. Admins.. Don't Kick Me In The Teeth!

Please Answer The Poll! Its Up There For A Reason!

Rocket Edge
11-18-2009, 05:55 PM
I think I posted this somewhere before on a similar topic. One guy in my first year of secondary (high) school was at me for months until I went over and planted the hardest box I could muster at his face. He crumbled to the ground and I was never bothered after that.

That was the only incident of bullying I've come across.

demondude
11-18-2009, 05:58 PM
Meant to click the bottom box but got the one above. :o People who bully are willy-munchers.

Raistlin
11-18-2009, 06:15 PM
Where's the "ignore it" option? That's mostly what I did as a kid, though I'd occasionally snipe back.

Bunny
11-18-2009, 06:24 PM
I Have Never Been Bullied. However, I Probably Would Have If I Did Not Look Like One Of Those Crazy Kids That Had A Lot Of Troubles Growing Up And Would Probably Do Something Stupid Like A Lot Of Kids Who Get Bullied Do.

It Is Really Hard To Type Like This. Why Do You Do It?

Formalhaut
11-18-2009, 06:42 PM
Where's the "ignore it" option? That's mostly what I did as a kid, though I'd occasionally snipe back.

Its Quite Easy. Anyway, Yes I Forgot Kind Of To Add A Ignore Option, But The Cower In Fear, Reclusive Doing Nothing One Is The Most Likely.

Just State Which Statement There Applies To You.

Christmas
11-18-2009, 09:20 PM
Isn't there another bully thread? :screwy:

Anyway, I will hide and cry in a corner and drown my bullies with tear. :bigsmile:

Formalhaut
11-19-2009, 03:42 PM
Yes, All Done By Me I Think. Unless I Overlooked One. This Is Part Two Remember! This Covers The What Would You Do Section. The First Part Was Were You Bullied.

I Like Doing Things In Serials Or Parts Instead Of Just One BIG Post.

This Anti-Bullying Week Lasts Until Sunday.

And Also, Friday Is Children In Need, So I Might Do A Special Day For It. Maybe.

Fonzie
11-19-2009, 08:45 PM
Yes, All Done By Me I Think. Unless I Overlooked One. This Is Part Two Remember! This Covers The What Would You Do Section. The First Part Was Were You Bullied.

I Like Doing Things In Serials Or Parts Instead Of Just One BIG Post.

This Anti-Bullying Week Lasts Until Sunday.

And Also, Friday Is Children In Need, So I Might Do A Special Day For It. Maybe.

Why Are You Talking Like This, I'm Quite Suffused In Confusion! :p

Duce of Daggers
11-20-2009, 06:55 PM
Bully needs a## whooping :twak:

blackmage_nuke
11-20-2009, 08:22 PM
I dont quite understand the message behind your sig, it seems to be saying that courage is the cause of bullying, or that where there is bullying there is courage. Im quite confuzzled...

Anyway when i was picked on i usually ignored it. People dont bully you as much when you have friends around and I had quite a few friends, though there were a few classes where I was somehow clumped with a giant group of tossers.

Shlup
11-21-2009, 12:36 AM
Whenever a bully has tested me out as a prospective target, I've generally treated them like a useless moron. They say something rude, I just raise and eyebrow and say "Thanks for sharing." And it's never gotten past that. I'm just not a fun victim for bullies.

Christmas
11-21-2009, 01:57 AM
BTW, if you wanna stop bullying, you might want to put a stop to this big bad meanie bully here in EoFF. (http://forums.eyesonff.com/members/old%2Bmanus.html):(

Formalhaut
11-23-2009, 04:46 PM
Why Christmas Who Is That?