PDA

View Full Version : The World Ends with You HELP!

Kumo
11-18-2009, 08:58 PM
SPOILERS!

I'm at the end of the game on the bonus playthrough trying to collect all the secret reports. I'm on Beat's Day 7, just beat the Iron Maiden, and having used gamefaqs, they say the last optional boss should be in the Rubicon right next to the waterfall, but when I scan I can't find the blue guy anywhere! (it's Noise #92 or 94 I believe).

Did anybody else have problems playing through the second time through and finding this last blue boss? If so, where did you eventually find him? It's the last one I need!

Jessweeee♪
11-19-2009, 05:33 AM
Go on the other side of the webby bridge thing near the entrance to the next area. Go as far to the right of that entrance as you can and try scanning there.

I just loaded up my file, so it's definitely right there n.n

Kumo
11-19-2009, 03:18 PM
Okay, I'll try that. Guess all the FAQs were wrong in saying it was to the LEFT of the bridge instead of to the right!

Jessweeee♪
11-20-2009, 12:32 AM
Yeah, after the camera changes a bit it's sort of to the left, but you have to go to the right before the right becomes the left!

Kumo
11-23-2009, 04:04 AM
Gah, I'm in Pork City making my way up to the top and I am stuck on the Pavo Real pin level (floor 10 I think). I only have ONE offensive Pavo Real pin. Where can I get/find more to kick the pig noise's butt?