PDA

View Full Version : XIII's Countdown

Serapy
11-19-2009, 01:19 AM
Today, I've just made a countdown timer in Flash for the US/EU release date of Final Fantasy XIII:

View SWF File (http://megaswf.com/view/baacfd2f02b5649185f3fa6da6289f09.html)

Note that this countdown stores the information of your time and date settings in Windows in order to be correctly synchronised. So, make sure that your time and date are both correct!

Next, I'm gonna try to implement this .swf into a Gadget, so you can view it on your Desktop. This requires Windows Vista or Windows 7, I think. I heard that the size of a Gadget cannot be more than 130 x 130. I don't know if this is true. But if it is, I'd have to modify the .SWF file to fit the correct size.

Also, I probably will create the same countdown but based on different backgrounds and styles.

Administrators, please add Flash support to the signature system!

Raistlin
11-19-2009, 01:53 AM
... is it that hard to remember a date?

Wolf Kanno
11-19-2009, 03:42 AM
You're missing the point Raistlin. :p

Its fun. ;)

Rantz
11-19-2009, 12:39 PM
Nice. :up:

Flash support in signatures will most likely not happen. It has much potential to be fun and creative as long as it's handled well, but it's way too easy to abuse in a large number of ways.

genesizz257
11-19-2009, 02:16 PM
ahah dude when you make the gadget tell us yer, cos i really want it xD i was looking at the swf just a second ago and was thinking the same thing, (how can i hav this running on my desktop)