PDA

View Full Version : %#^#&$*$%&$

~*~Celes~*~
11-19-2009, 05:18 AM
X-posted from Facebook.

so i go to get in bed, ready to sleep, right? I look down cause i see something moving out of the corner of my eye...a tiny reddish brown spider was in my hair :o as many of you know I am a serious arachnaphobe, so this was not a good experience. I freaked out, combed it out of my hair, and then ran into the bathroom to take a hot shower...only to cut my leg shaving :( Oh well, at least the spider's gone, I hope. FML

Not to mention the fact that I whacked the back of my head on the side of a wall today ._.

Ever have a day where everything just seems to go wrong no matter how absurd/painful/random the events may be? Discuss.

Christmas
11-19-2009, 07:29 AM
Did the spider bite you or anything? We really need a spider woman to save us all. :bigsmile:

Bunny
11-19-2009, 07:52 AM
it's your own fault for being afraid of bugs

Anaralia
11-19-2009, 07:59 AM
Oh. The hair on your head. You confused me when you said you looked DOWN and saw it. Ok, that's not so bad.

A friend of mine once went to pee in a skeevy 7-11 bathroom at like, 3 am or something. She said that she went into the stall and the toilet seat was crawling with tiny reddish-brown spiders, so she ran out of there. Only later, when telling the story of the Toilet Spiders, did she realize what they really were.

Topic? I got nothin'. Oh no wait yes I do.... I had a really bad day last week, because it was raining and my hair (on my head) was all frizzy and awful. I tried tying it different ways, but no dice. So I put on a hat. When in doubt, rock the hats.

Shlup
11-19-2009, 08:08 AM
A few weeks ago I was playing a board game with my friends when along came a spider and sat down beside me. I shrieked and fled and they mocked me unmerciful. :( Spider surprises are bad!!

Badge
11-19-2009, 08:19 AM
Ever have a day where everything just seems to go wrong no matter how absurd/painful/random the events may be? Discuss.

Everyday. I'm always doing something stupid.

Booga
11-19-2009, 10:14 AM
Yeah I had a day last month and if it could go wrong it did. I walked into the door frame (I still don't know how) stubbed my toe on the end of the bed, managed to shred my legs shaving, and was ment to be going clubbing that night. I just had this feeling that at least one dopey/nutty/obsessive ex had to be there. We met our mates in the pub prior and Mr Booga and I had a bit of a dissagreement about a matter. It almost got a bit heated but he called a hault to it. Not a single ex was there and it was an amazing night, so at least the day improved! And I admitted that Mr Booga was right and I was out of order. Although I did forget my high heels, and had to wear my trainers for the night. People said they looked good though. All in all a night made of win to make up for the day.

Madame Adequate
11-19-2009, 10:36 AM
Yesterday I stubbed my toes no less than four times; three of these were my big toes, which for some reason are HUGELY sensitive and cause me enormous pain to stub. Also I gave a presentation which was grossly inadequate. I barely slept the night before and was exhausted and cranky all day. I spilled Dr. Pepper all over myself and my bed.

~*~Celes~*~
11-19-2009, 02:23 PM
A few weeks ago I was playing a board game with my friends when along came a spider and sat down beside me. I shrieked and fled and they mocked me unmerciful. :( Spider surprises are bad!!

D=

@Anaralia: I was looking forward and the spider was down on my hair on my shoulder. I was like WTF NUUUUU

Rocket Edge
11-19-2009, 02:56 PM
Yeah I've had them kinda days. Although I don't exactly remember what happened in each, they make you appreciate the good ones all the more. A note on the spiders; I didn't have any fear of them until I was in Mexico and seen this gigantic black spider on a wall. It freaked the hell out of me. Good thing we don't have them more than the size of an inch here at most.

Breine
11-19-2009, 03:44 PM
Spider surprises are bad!!

Indeed.

Everyone has off-days/bad days and such where everything just seems to go wrong. They suck.

rubah
11-19-2009, 07:31 PM
well, monday I woke up with no heat, went to bed with no heat, and got my car dinged up as well

Duce of Daggers
11-20-2009, 06:59 PM
X-posted from Facebook.

so i go to get in bed, ready to sleep, right? I look down cause i see something moving out of the corner of my eye...a tiny reddish brown spider was in my hair :o as many of you know I am a serious arachnaphobe, so this was not a good experience. I freaked out, combed it out of my hair, and then ran into the bathroom to take a hot shower...only to cut my leg shaving :( Oh well, at least the spider's gone, I hope. FML

Not to mention the fact that I whacked the back of my head on the side of a wall today ._.

Excuse me but the SIDE of a wall the wall is a side.

Every day of my life something always goes wrong

today is the start of a new semester at my school and so far my schedule has been rewritten 4 times

Aerith's Knight
11-21-2009, 10:31 PM
You probably ate the spider in your sleep. :)

Moon Rabbits
11-21-2009, 10:37 PM
My life is one giant cosmological joke.

~*~Celes~*~
11-21-2009, 11:46 PM

:(

X-posted from Facebook.

Excuse me but the SIDE of a wall the wall is a side.
My b. :rolleyes:

Aerith's Knight
11-22-2009, 02:30 PM

:(

Don't worry, it's a myth. :p Back in 1993 a columnist for PC Professional named Lisa Holst decided to prove that you could make up anything on the internet and people would believe it.

She did this by making up a set of facts that were utterly ridiculous, the spider myth among them, which itself was taken from a collection of insect folklore that dates back to the 1950s, and emailing her findings around the world.

~*~Celes~*~
11-22-2009, 07:21 PM
I've heard that it is a myth and i've heard that it isn't a myth. >:[

Raistlin
11-23-2009, 12:29 AM
It is definitely a myth. At least if you're discussing the popular "you swallow 8 spiders a year" story.

Quindiana Jones
11-23-2009, 12:32 AM
I just laugh things like this off, so I don't actually have bad days. Sorry for the boringness. :(