PDA

View Full Version : Biggs and Wedge???

genesizz257
11-19-2009, 02:26 PM
so you think there guna be in it?? i hope they are there always a good laugh, for thoes of you who dont know who they are
Biggs and Wedge (ビックス Bikkusu; ウェッジ Wejji) are recurring characters and a running gag in the Final Fantasy (http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Final_Fantasy_%28Series%29) series. They almost always appear always as a duo,

they have been in Final Fantasy IV, VI, VII (CC and DoC as well), VIII, X, XII also are in some of the spinoff's and Kingdom hearts 2
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/4/43/FFVIII_Biggs_Wedge.jpeg

Flying Mullet
11-19-2009, 02:33 PM
for thoes of you who dont know who they are...
Who doesn't know who Biggs and Wedge are?

It would be nice if they show up, but I don't really care as I'm pretty much done with the Final Fantasy series.

genesizz257
11-19-2009, 02:37 PM
why? and yer but i didnt no they were in 12 and ive completed that lol

Formalhaut
11-19-2009, 03:47 PM
for thoes of you who dont know who they are...
Who doesn't know who Biggs and Wedge are?

It would be nice if they show up, but I don't really care as I'm pretty much done with the Final Fantasy series.

GASP.

Raistlin
11-19-2009, 07:39 PM

Yes.

Fynn
11-19-2009, 10:52 PM

Yes.

Funny how ^this has become the main topic.

PeneloRatsbane
11-19-2009, 10:58 PM

Their names are rearranged in 12, to Gibbs and Deweg or something

guffman
11-20-2009, 12:40 AM
if you are done with the series than why are you peeping the 13 thread, there is still hope in you guys, i can sense it.

Flying Mullet
11-20-2009, 12:51 AM
Because I view the forums by searching for new posts and the thread title with Biggs and Wedge caught my eye. :p

Raistlin
11-20-2009, 02:06 AM
I'm not really "done" with the series as in refusing to play any games. I'm probably going to buy FFXIII. But I am long done with considering FF a top RPG series and having high expectations for their games.

genesizz257
11-20-2009, 02:45 AM
wh7y alkl the ff's have been epic apart form 12???

Fynn
11-20-2009, 07:35 AM

Correction - XII has actually been the only epic one, concentrating on the huge story, rather than being more personal.

Khimbar2775
11-20-2009, 09:01 AM

completed? as in COMPLETED? 100% clear??? thats insane. when i speak of gaming, i am quite rigid in differentiating between *beating* a game, and *completing* a game. ive beaten every final fantasy, barring XI and X-2, but i have only *completed* VII and FFT. just rediculous...

so with that said, have you beaten, or completed XII?

VeloZer0
11-20-2009, 01:52 PM

Correction - XII has actually been the only epic one, concentrating on the huge story, rather than being more personal.

???

XII dealt with the independence of a nation in the context of being annexed by its larger neighbor. Most others dealt with imminent destruction of one or more worlds. As I see it it was the least epic of any FF game ever made. (longer rant incoming when I have more time)

Depression Moon
11-20-2009, 02:48 PM

completed? as in COMPLETED? 100% clear??? thats insane. when i speak of gaming, i am quite rigid in differentiating between *beating* a game, and *completing* a game. ive beaten every final fantasy, barring XI and X-2, but i have only *completed* VII and FFT. just ridiculous...

The game was out three years ago you're saying like it's impossible too. I don't remember them in IV or VI where were they?

Khimbar2775
11-20-2009, 03:07 PM

completed? as in COMPLETED? 100% clear??? thats insane. when i speak of gaming, i am quite rigid in differentiating between *beating* a game, and *completing* a game. ive beaten every final fantasy, barring XI and X-2, but i have only *completed* VII and FFT. just ridiculous...

The game was out three years ago you're saying like it's impossible too. I don't remember them in IV or VI where were they?

i never said it was impossible, just ridiculous :P i came, as far as my guess could take me, to about 85% completion for XII. i had 75% of the bestiary completed, and i was missing four hunts. thats a bout it...

as for Biggs and Wedge in IV or VI.... uhm... i couldnt tell ya. i guess theyre not as popular a recurrence as Cid and the Highwind...

Flying Mullet
11-20-2009, 03:17 PM
Final Fantasy VI: Biggs and Wedge were named Vicks and Wedge and accompanied Terra on the mission to check out the uncovered esper in Narshe at the beginning of the game.

Here's more Biggs and Wedge information than you will ever want to know: Biggs and Wedge - The Final Fantasy Wiki has more Final Fantasy information than Cid could research (http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Biggs_and_Wedge)

Depression Moon
11-20-2009, 03:32 PM
That's funny on that link it says that they were in Kingdom hearts II as shopkeepers. That's something I definitely never noticed in that game.
In far as with XIII they will probably be in there, but I don't think they'll ever get a central role again like they did in VIII. For the other games they were almost unnoticeable or forgettable, like how I forgot they were in the first few minutes of VI.

Wolf Kanno
11-21-2009, 09:00 PM
How could you forget them in VI, I know they die relatively early but what a way to go. :p

theundeadhero
11-26-2009, 10:37 PM
I don't remember them in four at all. They originally started in FFVI. They also weren't in IX or Tactics.

Ouch!
11-27-2009, 01:58 AM
I don't remember them in four at all. They originally started in FFVI. They also weren't in IX or Tactics.
According to the link, they've only been retconned into IV.

Garnie
11-30-2009, 12:25 AM
so you think there guna be in it?? i hope they are there always a good laugh, for thoes of you who dont know who they are
Biggs and Wedge (ビックス Bikkusu; ウェッジ Wejji) are recurring characters and a running gag in the Final Fantasy (http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Final_Fantasy_%28Series%29) series. They almost always appear always as a duo,

they have been in Final Fantasy IV, VI, VII (CC and DoC as well), VIII, X, XII also are in some of the spinoff's and Kingdom hearts 2
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/4/43/FFVIII_Biggs_Wedge.jpeg

and star wars bizarley!! dont for get starwars lol!!
yep they gotta be in it like moogles, chocobos and lest we forget cid lol!!