PDA

View Full Version : How clean/messy are YOU, dear EoFF?

Sephex
11-19-2009, 10:42 PM
(if there is no poll wait for it)

I just cleaned my apartment. It was pretty messy. Been sick all week, so it really got out of hand. I dare not describe the destrucity of how messy my place was, but it is clean now.

Anyway, on average, how messy or clean is your living space. Doesn't matter if you live in your room, dorm, apartment, house, etc! TELL ME NOW!!

Christmas
11-19-2009, 10:47 PM
Oh dear, maybe I will talk about my bunk on my naval ship. Well, I more or less uses my clothes as blanket since it is usually all over the bed and I dun even know which one is clean or used! :(

I always wish little elves or goblins will appear when I fall asleep and clear up the mess for me! :(

Zeldy
11-19-2009, 10:48 PM
There is often a path through all of my clothes and stuff on the floor. I know where everything is, it's under such a thing or under one particular pile of clothes. My computer chair is just somewhere to put clothes. I love it, it drives my parents insane.

Shishikabob
11-19-2009, 10:49 PM
I do a good job hiding my messes :monster:

Raistlin
11-19-2009, 11:30 PM
The common area of my apartment is kept pretty clean. My room, though, tends to be a fairly consistent mess.

NorthernChaosGod
11-20-2009, 01:58 AM
Ya'll are messy. I keep my damn place tidy.

Badge
11-20-2009, 10:44 AM
Clean and Tidy is good for the soul :D

Breine
11-20-2009, 11:17 AM
There is often a path through all of my clothes and stuff on the floor. I know where everything is, it's under such a thing or under one particular pile of clothes. My computer chair is just somewhere to put clothes. I love it, it drives my parents insane.

This, except that it's my couch that's always covered in all kinds of stuff and clothes, and one of my chairs too. I do know where everything is, though.. so there's some kind of system in it. Also, I do clean my room.

Rye
11-20-2009, 12:07 PM
I'm a compulsive clean freak for the most part. Sometimes I'll even clean other people's places, unless they tell me not to. It just makes me feel good.

Booga
11-20-2009, 03:58 PM
I am a bit messy, but I managed to tidy my place last night and I intend on keeping it in more or less that state from now on. My ex's place was aweful. I was scared to walk across it in the dark unless I was attacked by old socks or worse, or I'd fall over something and break my neck.

Moon Rabbits
11-20-2009, 05:52 PM
My room is a mess, 'cept it's mostly clothes and textbooks all over the floor and :bou::bou::bou::bou:. I know where to find errythang. You wouldn't think it by lookin' at me though, cuz I generally look pretty well put together and whatnot. Except when I walk to the store in sweatpants and a wifebeater ... ewwwwwwww~

Freya
11-20-2009, 06:11 PM
I get kinda cluttered. not so much messy just a few things on the floor like notebooks and a few clothes. Of course my mother thinks it's like Armageddon.

Aquila
11-20-2009, 06:20 PM
It's not that mess , and it's not that neat. Mainly I have maids to come and clean it. Therefore I don't worry about it.

Shoeberto
11-20-2009, 06:29 PM
I tend to build up clutter, but I go crazy as it builds up and force myself to reorganize. When I can't place things on my desk without having to move piles of crap around then I start getting really frustrated and usually end up dropping everything until I have my stuff cleared up.

blackmage_nuke
11-20-2009, 10:16 PM
I only clean my room when I have a lot of spare time, everything is extremely disorganised or I need to find something under the piles of junk, and my parents havent nagged me to clean my room in a while so that I make it painfully clear that I cleaned my room because I wanted to and not because they told me to.
Its quite rare that these three conditions are met at the same time, sometimes i'll want to clean my room, then my parents will tell me to clean my room so i'll put it off for a week, but on the following week i'll be too busy. Thus is my woe.

Barraza
11-20-2009, 11:19 PM
Obscenely clean. I do not like a mess.

I don't get people who never clean themselves or their rooms with any regularity.

Shlup
11-21-2009, 12:33 AM
My laundry pile is a little big, but my basket only holds on load so it overfills quickly. Sometimes I don't do my dishes until the next day. Oh noes!

BJ and I are pretty freaking clean. We don't clean the bathroom enough though.

Kamiko
11-21-2009, 05:18 PM
My room is really small so I have to keep it pretty clean. Right now my bed isn't very well made and there's a book on it. It'll be ok.

Polaris
11-22-2009, 09:47 PM
I'm kinda messy especially because I have to read a large ammount of copies all the time so my desk is chaotic but the rest of the room is clean enough! :)

Laddy
11-24-2009, 03:12 AM
Depends. I'm REALLY clean with others' things and with things like my locker and my bag, but I'm messy @ my house.

Mirage
11-24-2009, 03:15 AM
I'm pretty clean, i don't think there's been a single year when I haven't cleaned the floor. Or toilet.

rubah
11-24-2009, 03:28 AM
I keep things clean but cluttered.

That is, I sweep the floors weekly, but build up massive tall piles of junk on tables.

Jess
11-24-2009, 07:06 PM
I'm clean. Theres a few piles of clothes in my room, but this is only because I have a huge amount of clothes and not enough storage for them all right now.

Things have to be clean. I don't mind clutter and stuff so much, but dirt is just gross.

NorthernChaosGod
11-25-2009, 05:25 AM
I'm clean. Theres a few piles of clothes in my room, but this is only because I have a huge amount of clothes and not enough storage for them all right now.

Things have to be clean. I don't mind clutter and stuff so much, but dirt is just gross.
I like this. I tend to get lazy every couple a months and let things get a bit cluttered, but they're always clean.

I typically will pick up everything though.

Shiny
11-25-2009, 06:07 AM
I likes it clean.

rubah
11-25-2009, 06:48 AM
ohgod

So, in light of the whole my grandmother passing thing, my parents' lives have been a little hectic. Moving all the stuff (furniture, books) out of the trailer into their house, other houses, all over, not only means more stuff to clean around, but no time to clean.

So I'm making a mad six day shot at cleaning. I've got the piano, bar, linen press, bookshelf, mantle cleaned. That's like... the middle walls of the house, essentially. I've radiated out to my room.

See, our dog won't let us brush her (I try every time I come home and she runs off, wtf?) and she sleeps in my bedroom. Anyways. Carpet was looking black in there until I started vacuuming. It's gold. Little tufts of black fur everywhere. omg. The carpet is thick, too, so running a vacuum over it is back-breaking.

Black Magic Shopkeeper
11-25-2009, 06:55 AM
Aaaall I ever do is clean but somehow EVERY day the filth seems to regrow on its own! x|

Also, my "bedroom" is a total pig pen. That's because I hate that room because it's the coldest room in the house so I sleep out in the living room or the guest room when I want to. During the summer it's alright tho...

edczxcvbnm
11-25-2009, 12:14 PM
I would say that I am massively disorganized. Mail build up is my only real problem and I try to keep everything else acceptable...although lately >.>

superbeckie.
11-27-2009, 05:55 AM
My room is ok at the moment... Usually it's messy, but I seem to know where everything is. :P I'm strange like that.