PDA

View Full Version : A'yo, I Be Doin' It Big Son!!!

TyphoonThaReapa
11-20-2009, 05:44 AM
A'yo, what'sup people? It's been a while so I figured why not make a topic or somethin' right? So, I've been to a few Bars and Clubs out here in Seattle so far and I was thinkin' whether or not if bars and clubs are the same or different in other places. What do ya'll think? Are bars and clubs the same everywhere you go? Or are they're big differences dependin 'on where you are?

Side Topic: What'sup ya'll? Did I miss anythin' important while I was away?

LunarWeaver
11-20-2009, 06:05 AM
Welcome back, Stereotyphoon!

I have been to no clubs or bars in any location. I'm failing at this one, I'm afraid.

rubah
11-20-2009, 06:11 AM
I've only been out drinking in Besançon, so I don't know :greenie:

I'll report back on December 8th, though

Christmas
11-20-2009, 06:15 AM
There was once I visited this bar in Wales and there was this guy by the name of James yelling for free drinks. He begin to get really violent when no one gives him any and started eating the tables and chairs. :(

I decided to buy him some drinks and he was so happy that he climbed up the bar counter and started a strip dance. :barf:

It was my worst bar experience yet. :(

PS:He vomited all over and fainted after the dance. :(

TyphoonThaReapa
11-20-2009, 06:17 AM
Welcome back, Stereotyphoon!

I have been to no clubs or bars in any location. I'm failing at this one, I'm afraid.

Good to be back man! Holla at 'cha boi son!:cool:

I've only been out drinking in Besançon, so I don't know :greenie:

I'll report back on December 8th, though

Figures, no help as usual rubah. I see you never change...:roll2

rubah
11-20-2009, 06:21 AM
awww, that was the emoticon I was trying to use! I may be no help but you sure are!

Christmas
11-20-2009, 06:25 AM
You musn't disturb rubah for help! She is doing something top secret and important for a great day! :bigsmile:

Iceglow
11-20-2009, 08:34 AM
The bars themselves generally are the same it's not the wood panels behind which there are racks and racks of bottles that changes it's the people and that can be wildly different drinking in bars in china will be different from drinking in bars in austrailia which are both different from drinking in bars in say the uk or usa.

Quindiana Jones
11-20-2009, 10:20 AM
Clubs are different in England than in America. This is fact. Bars are pretty generic worldwide, as Iceglow has said.

The most obvious difference is that British law isn't stupid, so we can legally drink when we hit 18.

Breine
11-20-2009, 11:20 AM
As said bars and clubs are basically the same worldwide. It's the people, the music, the alcohol, and the overall culture that are different. It's always fun to go out in a different country.

Booga
11-20-2009, 04:03 PM
I've found that clubs are different when you are with different people. I went to a club a little while ago that both my ex and I went to after we split, I went with a totally different group and had a completely different night. Pubs are more or less the same where ever it is you go.

Old Manus
11-20-2009, 05:05 PM
There was once I visited this bar in Wales and there was this guy by the name of James yelling for free drinks. He begin to get really violent when no one gives him any and started eating the tables and chairs. :(

I decided to buy him some drinks and he was so happy that he climbed up the bar counter and started a strip dance. :barf:

It was my worst bar experience yet. :(

PS:He vomited all over and fainted after the dance. :(Suprisingly close to the truth!

Raistlin
11-20-2009, 06:48 PM
The bars here in Virginia are a lot different than where I went to college (Pennsylvania) -- they're not so much bars as just sports bars (grills/restaurants that also serve a lot of alcohol). I'm told the blue laws in the area require an establishment have a certain portion of their menu or income be NOT alcohol. Which is kind of weird, but oh well.

Shlup
11-21-2009, 12:38 AM
Most places I go to at least have a pub. I'm not a big fan of bars and I don't like clubs much at all. I can't dance, the drinks are expensive, and I don't need to be meeting dudes since I'm married anyway. And I hate places that are too loud to talk.

It's fun once in a while, but my friends and I usually stick to house parties.

And hiiiiii Typhoon!

TyphoonThaReapa
11-21-2009, 01:49 AM
I see where ya'll comin' from good responses. And Shlup, you're strangely nice...what happened to you? :roll2

Christmas
11-21-2009, 01:51 AM
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a155/Unknowns2/13.png

Shlup
11-21-2009, 01:56 AM
And Shlup, you're strangely nice...what happened to you? :roll2

WTF I'M ALWAYS NICE.

TyphoonThaReapa
11-21-2009, 02:56 AM

Wow, old topics like this never die do they? A'yo, alright go ahead and get ya'll laugh regardless of the fact that my name is misspelled and "Me" doesn't look anything like "Me". Lol, and I though we were Best Friends Christmas? :roll2

WTF I'M ALWAYS NICE.

Lol, lashing out like that isn't very "Shlup-Like" Shlup...XD

Raistlin
11-21-2009, 04:02 AM

Haha. She's mellowed in her old age.

Christmas
11-21-2009, 06:38 AM

Wow, old topics like this never die do they? A'yo, alright go ahead and get ya'll laugh regardless of the fact that my name is misspelled and "Me" doesn't look anything like "Me". Lol, and I though we were Best Friends Christmas? :roll2

WE ARE BEST FRIENDS!! :(

Quindiana Jones
11-21-2009, 12:56 PM
Christmas is always hurting the ones she loves.

Meat Puppet
11-21-2009, 03:48 PM
I was told to never relax around your people.