PDA

View Full Version : Misery

~*~Celes~*~
11-22-2009, 11:35 PM
in the form of a head and chest cold. Both. At the same time. :(:(:(:(:(

What are you like when you're sick?

I tend to sleep tons and I'm extra whiny.

eestlinc
11-22-2009, 11:53 PM
I had a cold last week, and now I just have a ton of congestion. Whenever I go outside, I have to blow my nose a lot when I come back inside. But that might be because it is extremely cold outside.

Bunny
11-23-2009, 12:22 AM
I get angrier and bitterer.

Quindiana Jones
11-23-2009, 12:23 AM
I don't get sick. I am Bruce Willis. From Unbreakable, not from The Sixth Sense.

Raistlin
11-23-2009, 12:28 AM
I'm very dismissive of my own discomfort, so being sick doesn't tend to affect how I act much, unless it's very serious.

The opposite of me is my mother, who looks and acts like she's infected with plague every time she gets the sniffles.

Kamiko
11-23-2009, 12:38 AM
I've been running a low-grade fever for about a week, but it doesn't really affect me much except that I'm tireder and more likely to fall asleep on any cool surface I find.

Momiji
11-23-2009, 02:12 AM
Don't bother me when I'm sick. That is, unless you enjoy listening to me complain about everything.

Quindiana Jones
11-23-2009, 03:19 AM
Isn't that just you normally, Momiji? ;)

Momiji
11-23-2009, 03:59 AM
I could always find more to complain about.

And PM it all to you.

;D

Moon Rabbits
11-23-2009, 04:06 AM
The opposite of me is my mother, who looks and acts like she's infected with plague every time she gets the sniffles.

I'm not your mother.

Any time I'm sick I'm either sleeping, or rolling around in my bed moaning WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY GODDDDDDD WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY at the room as I writhe in horrible agony.

Shlup
11-23-2009, 05:06 AM
Unless my nose is clogged then I'm pretty much the same. Or I stay in bed if I'm nauseous. If my nose is clogged then it's probably best just to stay away from me.

NorthernChaosGod
11-23-2009, 06:02 AM
Sleep more and I'm extra grouchy.

Badge
11-23-2009, 10:16 AM
If I have the time I will just relax, watch dvds and snooze but if I have things to do I shrug it off. For the past month I've had an ear infection in both of my ears but have been too busy to let it get me, yet....

Christmas
11-23-2009, 11:07 AM
Usually when I am sick, I will log on to EoFF and spam curses and swears all over LITTLE MANUS' usernotes. Usually it can goes for 1 page to several pages. After that, I will feel all better. :bigsmile:

Iceglow
11-23-2009, 11:23 AM
I do the unthinkable (those who have met me or know me well will testify to this I unless I am a louder than life figure most of the time, physically and in terms of vibrance and activity it's a wonder I can sit still long enough to type messages on this forum) when I am ill, I go quiet and sleepy I spend most of my time sleeping and when I am awake I'm quiet and aloof from those around me.

Breine
11-23-2009, 03:46 PM
I'm pretty much the same. I'm just more tired, and I look like it. I don't tend to complain much.

My mom really tends to fuss over me when I'm sick, though.. and I'm always like "Ugh, mom.. stop it."

My dad's really whiny when he's sick.

Booga
11-23-2009, 04:35 PM
Depending on how bad I am I tend to just get on with things. I have to be damn near dead to stay in bed and cuddle up with anything cuddly and watch Dad's Army and the IT Crowd.

Duce of Daggers
11-23-2009, 06:46 PM
I'm very dismissive of my own discomfort, so being sick doesn't tend to affect how I act much, unless it's very serious.

your not the the only person with a mom like that.

"the pain the pain it is unbearable"

Jess
11-24-2009, 10:16 PM
I usually just get on with it, and carry on with normal day-to-day life, like going to work.

If I have a migraine, I try to sleep until it goes away.

I Don't Need A Name
11-25-2009, 11:57 AM
I usually just get on with it, and carry on with normal day-to-day life, like going to work.

If I have a migraine, I try to sleep until it goes away.

Pretty much that.
I deal with it.

Aerith's Knight
11-25-2009, 12:52 PM
I sneeze every once in a while. That's what people notice when I'm sick, nothing more. I've only had to stay in bed once in the past 14 years, and that was because of a 41 degree fever.

I just get on with my day, I don't have the time to be sick.