PDA

View Full Version : Giftacular

Rye
11-23-2009, 12:57 PM
What's the best gift you've ever received from someone on the forums. :greenie:

Alternatively; would you ever play secret santa with EoFFers?

Momiji
11-23-2009, 12:59 PM
Monda sent me a plush Starman, and Trix gave me Zone of the Enders 2. <3

Christmas
11-23-2009, 12:59 PM
No one ever give me any gifts. :(

I always wanted to be a secret Santa but the only thing I can offer is crappy MS Paint Sig which no one wants. :(

G13
11-23-2009, 01:04 PM
I'd do the secret santa thing. I love doing that. It's fun finding out what they like in a roundabout way.

Rantz
11-23-2009, 01:54 PM
A tuppence. :bigsmile:

Rye
11-23-2009, 02:29 PM
A tuppence. :bigsmile:

:jess:!!!!

I got toothpaste from Sweden and a portrait of some guy once!

Quindiana Jones
11-23-2009, 03:21 PM
I want stuff. :(

Raistlin
11-23-2009, 03:47 PM
Dr Unne sent me a box full of nifty origami.

If we're including intangible gifts, Lynx gave me a lapdance.

Chemical
11-23-2009, 04:36 PM
I have like a stack of christmas cards i was going to send out to eoffers like 3 years ago.

Christmas made a picture of me for my birthday once. I lost it. but the thought was awesome. I looked totally PWNsome

Otherwise Raistlin always gives me headaches. He's super thoughtful that way.

Bunny
11-23-2009, 05:46 PM
My girlfriend gave me access to her vagina at some point in our relationship. It's the gift that keeps on giving.

Shoeberto
11-23-2009, 06:09 PM
Boobies.

Badge
11-23-2009, 06:18 PM

I always wanted to be a secret Santa but the only thing I can offer is crappy MS Paint Sig which no one wants. :(

Awh I'll have it!

I will have to start making Badges for people again. I've done some pretty good ones in the past!!

Christmas
11-23-2009, 10:43 PM
I have like a stack of christmas cards i was going to send out to eoffers like 3 years ago.

Christmas made a picture of me for my birthday once. I lost it. but the thought was awesome. I looked totally PWNsome

Really!? Really!? I still have it!! Glad you like it!! :kaoclove:

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a155/Unknowns2/chem1.jpg

Awh I'll have it!

I will have to start making Badges for people again. I've done some pretty good ones in the past!!

Really!? Really!? There is so nice of you! Can I be the first one to have your badge? :bigsmile:

~*~Celes~*~
11-23-2009, 10:47 PM
Oh Christmas, your sigs are awesome! I wouldn't mind having one! :)

I gave out christmas cards one year, and I'll probably do it again. As for sending presents, there are a few peeps i wouldn't mind sending things to but I'd have to figure out what they'd like first, I'm always afraid of buying people lame gifts :(

scrumpleberry
11-23-2009, 10:56 PM
Christmas! You're a brilliant visionary, everybody wants a Christmas character. I'd like to see some badgey badges :bigsmile:

NorthernChaosGod
11-23-2009, 10:56 PM

Awwww, I'll take one. I would love one.

And I've never gotten anything from any of you. :(

Chemical
11-23-2009, 11:41 PM

Really!? Really!? I still have it!! Glad you like it!! :kaoclove:

Yep I do!
thank you, totally PWNsome, I'm like epic and not just one sharp stabby thing but 2. you definitely captured my essence.

Christmas
11-23-2009, 11:41 PM
Oh Christmas, your sigs are awesome! I wouldn't mind having one! :)

I gave out christmas cards one year, and I'll probably do it again. As for sending presents, there are a few peeps i wouldn't mind sending things to but I'd have to figure out what they'd like first, I'm always afraid of buying people lame gifts :(

Christmas! You're a brilliant visionary, everybody wants a Christmas character. I'd like to see some badgey badges :bigsmile:

Awwww, I'll take one. I would love one.

And I've never gotten anything from any of you. :(

How about a big one with all of us together!?? :bigsmile:

NorthernChaosGod
11-23-2009, 11:50 PM
I would cherish it forever.

Shlup
11-24-2009, 12:52 AM
I'm having trouble deciding between The Complete Calvin & Hobbes boxed set and the keyboard that BJ hand-painted pink for me and the picture frame that my mother's ex-husband hand-carved for our wedding.

Christmas
11-25-2009, 01:59 PM
Hey everyone!!! I finally got it done. Drew by me and done up by my sonny boy Rantzien!! :bigsmile:

Description of Characters!!

http://i47.:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:/15x7gvl.jpg
The SIG!!!

http://i48.:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:/ajxx1w.jpg

Hope everyone dun mind!! :kaoclove:

~*~Celes~*~
11-25-2009, 03:00 PM
I love it~ :lovers:

NorthernChaosGod
11-25-2009, 11:17 PM
It's wonderful!

Rantz
11-25-2009, 11:59 PM
Message me if you want one that says "From: [your name]" instead of "From: Christmas"! If you have a name you want to use that can fit on the line, that's good, otherwise I'll just cram it in there one way or another.

Shattered Dreamer
11-26-2009, 12:15 AM
Hey everyone!!! I finally got it done. Drew by me and done up by my sonny boy Rantzien!! :bigsmile:

Description of Characters!!

http://i47.:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:/15x7gvl.jpg
The SIG!!!

http://i48.:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:/ajxx1w.jpg

Hope everyone dun mind!! :kaoclove:

I can't believe I'm only reading this thread now I feel so left out:( causes Christmas' cartoons are awesome:D

NorthernChaosGod
11-26-2009, 12:21 AM
Message me if you want one that says "From: [your name]" instead of "From: Christmas"! If you have a name you want to use that can fit on the line, that's good, otherwise I'll just cram it in there one way or another.
Haha, that'd actually be nice.

Please and thank you.

rubah
11-26-2009, 12:28 AM
me too, rantz!

can mine be scaled down by about 75-80% though? :D

Christmas
11-26-2009, 12:45 AM
Wait! Wait!! Can it be like something

To"rubah"

From "Christmas"

I wanna be santa. :(

themagicroundabout
11-26-2009, 12:46 AM
the best present i ever got from
someone on eoff was probably
when krikimm sent me a hedgehog
that made croaking noises whenever
you squeezed its stomach

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/themagicroundabout/MONTY.jpg

silent_symphony
11-26-2009, 01:05 AM
Best present? hmm.. I got a new cellphone from a special someone..

(wish I'll get another splendid present for my Birthday and for Christmas.. maybe a girl perhaps)

Rocket Edge
11-26-2009, 01:15 AM
Leeza and her card full of glittery stuff and a sticker of the EoFF banner if I recall correctly. It was a couple of years back. It gave me a good laugh, cheers btw!

Freya
11-26-2009, 01:24 AM
Wow how have I missed this thread o.o

Raistlin got me a stuffed otter for my birthday! That was probably the best.

Rengori got me a monkey pillow and some candy.. then an asian plushie thing and more candy on my birthday :D

Jojee got me a card? xD

That's about it gift wise. I'm quiet poor right now so I don't think i'd play secret santa. I couldn't afford anything to be santa.

Shiny
11-26-2009, 03:54 AM
I got video games, 100 bucks, a bracelet and a card all from the same EoFFer, but the best present of all was the hug that came with it. /cheesy

Jojee
11-27-2009, 07:41 AM
Oi Kaycee, I wrote you a letter like a month ago and forgot to send it, and now I don't even know where it is. I guess you should expect the usual - meaning expect it in a year or so. xD

A lot of people gave me their SOULS. :3

While krissy was over he got me a beany baby raccoon and left it in my car glove compartment, and I didn't find it because I never check my glove compartment so like a month later, when I was having a sorta crap day he said he accidentally left his ID in there and for me to check if it's there please, so I did and found the raccoon ^_^