PDA

View Full Version : The Final Fantasy "Caption the Scene" game!

SuperMillionaire
11-26-2009, 04:44 PM
In this thread, I will post up various random and funny scenes involving Final Fantasy characters, and I would like you to caption them for me (create dialogue scripts). After several scripts have been posted, I will decide which one is the best. With all of that said, here is the first scene for you to caption:

Barret and Cloud are in the foyer of Barret's house, talking about various random subjects, and then all of a sudden, they both smell something rotten in the air; Barret asks Cloud if he farted, to which he responds by saying that he did not and then turns the question back onto Barret. After a round of exchanges of accusations for farting, Cloud hears the sound of a toilet flushing and then sees Yuffie coming out of the bathroom, indicating that she had stunk up the bathroom so bad that the smell seeped out and spread into the foyer. After learning about this, Barret confronts her and heads straight for the bathroom, and then he runs out screaming in utter horror while holding his nose and slamming the door behind him while Yuffie laughs hysterically. Barret then points the finger of shame at her, and after she walks away laughing, Barret, in a state of utter disbelief and disgust, proceeds to use several methods in combination to deodorize the area.

Have fun!

PeneloRatsbane
11-27-2009, 08:09 PM
hahahaha....oh no wait i'm not a 5 year old :|

demondude
11-27-2009, 08:18 PM
Ah, nothing like a good story about defecation to brighten up my evening. :)

SuperMillionaire
11-28-2009, 04:13 AM

LOL, then what are you waiting for? Give me your captions for the scene, please!

leader of mortals
11-28-2009, 04:52 AM
Why can't it be actual scenes?

blackmage_nuke
11-28-2009, 04:57 AM

LOL, then what are you waiting for? Give me your captions for the scene, please!

I thought maybe that was his caption:confused:

Darth Cid
11-28-2009, 06:04 AM
Barrett: Yuffie! You puked on my copy of Final Fantasy X-2 and tried to flush it down the toilet!

SuperMillionaire
11-28-2009, 07:36 PM
Is that all you've got? Come on, you've gotta give me more dialogue than that! Your scripts should cover the entire span of the scene from beginning to end.

SuperMillionaire
12-08-2009, 07:37 PM
Okay then, since I haven't gotten any full scripts, here's and example that I made.

*Barret and Cloud suddenly smell a foul odor in the room*
Barret: Hey Cloud, you farted in here?
Cloud: No, did you?
Barret: Why are you asking me after I just asked you?
Cloud: Because I thought you did. I was just about to ask you the same thing, but you just happened to beat me to the punchline.
Barret: Well, I know I didn't fart!
Cloud: Well, I didn't either!
Barret: Wel then, if it was neither of us, then who or what was it?!
*Cloud hears the sound o a toilet flushing and then sees Yuffie coming out of the bathroom*
Cloud: Actually, it wasn't just a fart, but rather a bowel movement that was so smelly that the stench actually seeped out of the bathroom and spread all the way over here! And you're gonna be shocked to find out that it was Yuffie who did it!
Barret: WHAT?! Yuffie-it was Yuffie?!
Cloud: Yep; she's over there.
*Cloud smiles and walks away, and then Barret walks over to Yuffie to confront her just as she enters the foyer*
Barret: Yuffie, what did you do in there?! I mean, I was just-I just thought Cloud farted out here... my goodness...
*Barret and Yuffie head for the bathroom while Yuffie giggles*
Barret: Turn this-there's a fan; turn the fan on! And get some air spray too!
Yuffie (not wanting to take responsibility for the smell): But Barret, I didn't smell anything! And I didn't see-
Barret: OH MY GOD!!!!! Oh-ho...
*Barret and Yuffie turn around and head away from the bathroom; Yuffie laughs hysterically while Barret holds his nose and slams the door behind them, and then walks back into the foyer*
Yuffie (pointing the finger of teasing at Barret): You smelled my stink! Nah-nah-nah-nah-hah!
Barret (pointing the finger of shame at Yuffie): You should be ashamed of yourself!
Yuffie: I don't need to!
Barret: Well obviously, I don't either anymore... My God!
*Yuffie playfully slaps Barret on his arm, and then Barret shoves her away*
Barret: Get your smelly hiney away from me! Sheesh...
*Barret points in the direction of where Cloud walked off to*
Barret: I just thought I asked Cloud if he farted; he was like "you sure you didn't?"! Mmmmmm... ugh...
*Yuffie walks away laughing and Barret heads to the foyer doors and starts swaying them from side-to-side to fan the air*
Barret: Open that door and open this one; good God! Of all the people who could've produced that awful smell it was her? A girl?! Holy cow! Sheesh... Somebody better go get her some Pepto-Bismol or something, 'cause she's got some extreme diarrhea! Whew!
*Cloud walks back into the foyer*
Cloud: You know Barret, I can't help but(t) wonder: what did she eat?!
Barret: Tell me about it! I think she probably ate some White Castle burgers for lunch today.
Cloud: Heh, no wonder why her bowel movement stunk so bad! You eat those things and you'll be fartin' up a storm! And then the rumbling gas in your stomach will get so bad that you'll end up unleashing a monster bowel movement in the toilet! Whew!
Barret: Absolutely! And she found it funny too! She laughed at my reaction to smelling her stink! Do you really think I would like to smell that?!
Cloud: No way, man; it's not nice to smell somebody else's waste! That's very polluted!
Barret: You got that right, Cloud! Let's get outta here!
*Barret and Cloud exit*

The End

Now please submit your own scripts so I can judge which one is best (excluding my own). I want to be amused here!

Forsaken Lover
12-11-2009, 02:19 PM
http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/9188/rufus.jpg
Rufus: Uh, maybe grabbing onto a helicopter with one hand wasn't such a great idea... Um, Mr. Pilot? I'm kinda slipping...Pilot?!! ANYONE?!?!

http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/8449/gilg.jpg
Gilgamesh: YOINK!

black orb
12-11-2009, 09:44 PM
>>> Most of us are not good with jokes, you setted the bar too high SuperMillionaire :cry:..:luca:

Dignified Pauper
12-11-2009, 10:43 PM
So Cloud, Yuffie, Barret, Tifa, and Sephiroth all walk into a casting studio. The agent says, "I hire LARPers anymore." To which Yuffie pleads, "please just see our act before you make a decision." The casting agent decides to give them one shot. The cast nods and then begins.

Cloud and Yuffie let out a howl as he slices her nether regions gently with his pork sword. Sephiroth slashes off all of Barret's clothing. Yuffie is bent over backwards swallowing the Masamune, and Barret's gun arm is lodged up his own Hershey Highway. All the while, Cloud's pork sword is violating Yuffie's nether regions, and Sephiroth is shoving materia balls in Cloud's mouth. All the while, the cast are slowly removing their clothes furiously.

Tifa, who had been playing with her own nether regions the entire time, casts oil on the group and then slides in so that she can romance the group too. Barret is firing one off in his own Hershey Highway, as Sephiroth points naughty fingers in naughty places. Everyone's clothes are off and finally everyone breathes a sigh of relief, stands up, and takes a bow.

The Agent, whose mouth was dropped, was approached by Barret who asked, "So what did you think?"

"That was amazing!" replied the agent. "What do you call it?"

Cloud answered, "THE ARISTOCRATS!"

black orb
12-11-2009, 11:21 PM
>>> That old aristocrats joke, not funny anymore.

SuperMillionaire`s script reminded me some of the most classic "Dr Slump" jokes (good one)..:luca:

SuperMillionaire
12-11-2009, 11:22 PM
>>> Most of us are not good with jokes, you setted the bar too high SuperMillionaire :cry:..:luca:

Oops, I thought most of you could handle it. Well, your scripts don't have to be as long as mine, but just a bit longer than just one line. It should be at least 10 lines.

Dignified Pauper
12-12-2009, 06:08 AM

SuperMillionaire`s script reminded me some of the most classic "Dr Slump" jokes (good one)..:luca:

Did I do it wrong?

black orb
12-12-2009, 04:31 PM

Did I do it wrong?
>>> Of course not, at least you tried..:luca:

SuperMillionaire
12-12-2009, 06:12 PM
Any of you guys wanna try again with my first scene? I'm also working on another scene that will be posted later on.

Dignified Pauper
12-12-2009, 07:35 PM
Is it going to involve aristocrats??

SuperMillionaire
12-13-2009, 04:06 AM
What do you mean?

SuperMillionaire
12-30-2009, 11:55 PM
If no one wants to try the first one, let's bring up a new one.

Zidane is very interested in Terra, although she likes Tidus. She acts very flirtatious with him, and has a HUGE crush on him, even to the point of starting at him in class (even while taking a test) while making tons of flirty poses, and sent him a ton of love-notes. Tidus doesn't want to go out with her because the way she flirts makes him nervous, but at the same time, he doesn't want to tell her that he doesn't like her because he is afraid of her esper powers, so he talks to Aki (who he has a crush on, but she only wants to be his friend) about what he should do, as he holds up a big pile of love-notes that Terra gave to him. Aki states that perhaps he should go out with Terra, but Tidus thought they were still trying to get her and Zidane together, so they decide to have a double date for dinner at a restaurant; she will date Zidane, and he will date Terra.

Hopefully this time, you'll post up dialogue that contains at least 10 lines, but if you want to do more, go on ahead; I'll also post up my own as an example soon, but what I will judge are everyone else's captions other than my own to see which is best.

Happy captioning!

SuperMillionaire
01-05-2010, 08:22 PM
*sigh* Since no one is trying yet, I'll post one up:

*Aki walks over to Tidus, who is holding up a bunch of love-notes given to him by Terra*
Tidus: These are love-notes.
Aki: Uh-oh, from Terra?
Tidus: Uh-huh! And try taking a test while she's staring at you with big puppy eyes, suggestive smiles and kiss-blowings, and striking tons of flirtatious poses! I couldn't concentrate that good on my test because she was staring at me THE WHOLE TIME! Seriously, she was acting like this!
*Tidus imitates Terra by making flirty poses while smiling suggestively and kiss-blowing excessively with big puppy eyes*
Aki: Please never make those faces again.
Tidus: What's it gonna take to make Terra understand? I don't wanna go out with her!
*Tidus puts Terra's love-notes in the trash bin*
Aki: Um, maybe you should go out with Terra.
Tidus: Why? I thought you were still trying to get her and Zidane together.
Aki: Yes, I am; I think he chose me for his date on that game as a strategic move to change plans for the date tonight; I'll date him tonight, and perhaps you can have Terra join us so that we can have a double-date.
Tidus: I don't know if that's such a good idea...
Aki: If I were you, I'd do it, because if you don't, she'll get mad at you. Don't forget that she's part-esper, so if you say no to her, she'll unleash her scary powers on you!
Tidus: Uh-oh... Aki, it's not that I don't like her; I mean, she's a very sweet girl, and she's very cute too, but it's just that the way she flirts makes me nervous.
Aki: Well then, tell her that at our double-date tonight. Tell her that her flirting style makes you nervous, but don't dump her, and she'll understand.
Tidus: Okay then, let's double-date.

arcanedude34
01-07-2010, 11:09 PM
This is lame - No! I've deleted one of your posts in this thread already. If you can't say anything constructive or contribute to the thread, please refrain from posting at all! Saves us both some hassle and saves you looking like a butt. Thank you. -Rantzien

SuperMillionaire
01-09-2010, 08:41 PM
Oops, sorry, what did I do?

Rantz
01-09-2010, 09:47 PM
Oh, not you, that was me leaving a message for arcanedude34. You can carry on with the thread if you want to.

arcanedude34
01-10-2010, 06:39 AM
- No! I've deleted one of your posts in this thread already. If you can't say anything constructive or contribute to the thread, please refrain from posting at all! Saves us both some hassle and saves you looking like a butt. Thank you. -Rantzien
*whimpers like a dog* Every time you edit a post with "snip" it seems like you're castrating us as punishment

SuperMillionaire
01-11-2010, 07:16 PM
Oh, not you, that was me leaving a message for arcanedude34. You can carry on with the thread if you want to.

Oh, uh, thanks, Rantzien. Would you like to post a caption script for my scene?

Rantz
01-11-2010, 09:06 PM
I'm not really feeling that creative right now, sorry. :(

SuperMillionaire
01-13-2010, 07:49 PM
Oh... okay...