PDA

View Full Version : Something far beyond belief has happened today.

P4ine
11-26-2009, 07:12 PM
I -an average student of a secondary school in one of the presumably most bromodic towns in Germany, Kassel- have run over a pigeon by bicycle in a pedestrian zone.

Are there things you had gone through and you just thought of: "..Why me?"
Good day, by the way.

Laddy
11-26-2009, 08:13 PM
Hey!

Thanksgiving. Why Me? WHY MY DIET!?!?!?!?!?

Moon Rabbits
11-26-2009, 08:59 PM
Hmmmmmmmm. My family had a fire; I've run out of money for school; I may be seriously ill; all my friends are dead or dying; I've no idea what kind of job I want anymore; I started using again; someone is pregnant; my niece may be autistic, or maybe something else. Phew, October was a hell of a month.

theundeadhero
11-26-2009, 09:54 PM
If only I found out your name. I would call the polizei right now. Or maybe kick a pigeon so we're in this together.

P4ine
11-26-2009, 10:03 PM
Laddy, diet, what a horrible word, or rather haunting; I've got like 80 pounds too much on weight :D

Moon Rabbits, woah, quite some issues you've had, sincere condolences mate. I'll just pick out one for now, one not being too personal: Couldn't you do some kind of test about the job matter? Maybe this would help hmm

theundeadhero, oh come on, don't think I aimed for the pigeon, just as I said, it kinda flew in front of my bicycle. At least buried that poor thing.

blackmage_nuke
11-26-2009, 10:28 PM
theundeadhero, oh come on, don't think I aimed for the pigeon, just as I said, it kinda flew in front of my bicycle. At least buried that poor thing.
Oh a likely story, couldnt wait till thanksgiving turkey so you had to kill a bird of your own and now youre trying to hide the evidence eh? Im onto you!

Christmas
11-26-2009, 10:45 PM
DID YOU TRY TO USE FENIX DOWN OR LIFERAJAYA ON THE PIGEON TO REVIVE IT?

Aerith's Knight
11-26-2009, 11:38 PM
I -an average student of a secondary school in one of the presumably most bromidic towns in Germany, Kassel- have run over a pigeon by bicycle in a pedestrian zone.

It splattered blood and tiny pigeon brain matter on the sidewalk and people slipped and fell on it.

Today was a good day.

Are there things you had gone through and you just thought of: "..Why me?"
Good day, by the way.

Yes... yes, it was.

Vermachtnis
11-26-2009, 11:50 PM
That was the funniest thing I've read today! Good show! And really taking out a bird with a bicycle is pretty impressive.

rubah
11-27-2009, 01:03 AM
Given the state of Europe, I'd say you did an admirable dee, P4ine.

As for "why me", last week when someone backed my car against a fire hydrant :-\

eestlinc
11-27-2009, 02:16 AM
i saw a dead raven on the sidewalk in Seattle the other day.