PDA

View Full Version : Hiding in the Shadows: Ninja Assassin

Depression Moon
11-27-2009, 07:44 PM
Just saw this yesterday with my brothers. I was expecting this movie to fall short on story and it did, but it actually tried having one.

It wasn't too unbearable it's just in that about first 20 min you'll be waiting for more action. I should probably warn some of you though. The movie has a lot of gore, maybe even more than Kill Bill vol.1. The action was pretty great in this movie overall and it had some fantastic visuals. This movie has the best close ups of chapped lips in any film ever.

Like i said great action moments in this film. Should really see it if you love to see brutal action.

7/10 for me.

Breine
11-27-2009, 08:44 PM
James McTeigue, the guy behind V for Vendetta, directed this, which is actually mostly why I want to see it. Also, ninjas!

Really, it looks pretty cool.

Depression Moon
11-27-2009, 09:41 PM
I saw some pretty cool previews when I went to see this movie too. Almost all of them were good, the ones that stood out for me were The Book of Eli, Prince of Persia The Sands of Time, and Avatar.

I didn't see the big deal with the hype with this movie until I saw this trailer at first I thought it was another Street Fighter movie.

I Took the Red Pill
11-28-2009, 07:41 PM
most of this movie is just lol, but it's ok because it doesn't take itself srsly. the first scene is just like over the top gory though, :bou::bou::bou::bou: was so unexpected.