PDA

View Full Version : thanksgiving.........Aftermath

Duce of Daggers
11-27-2009, 10:51 PM
i want to know how your thankgiving went.

i spent thankgiving day watching annoying little kids.
while the rest of the adults sat in the kitchen talking:mad:

so how did thing go for you guys?

~*~Celes~*~
11-27-2009, 10:54 PM
Went to my grandparents' and ate, just like we do every year. The food was yumbly~

Duce of Daggers
11-27-2009, 11:17 PM
Went to my grandparents' and ate, just like we do every year. The food was yumbly~

the best thing was the awsome turkey i had It was HUGE!!!!
we had 10 people there none of us could finish it. i was so stuffed i could have exploded if anyone poked me.

we also had this french chocolate silk pie.
good stuff *licks lips*.

vinnie's mini's
11-27-2009, 11:20 PM
~Sigh~
I wish some sort of Thanksgiving was celebrated in England :( It sounds like a lot of fun. Plus I love turkey and we only have one turkey day!? T-T This makes Mini sad :(

Duce of Daggers
11-27-2009, 11:22 PM
~Sigh~
I wish some sort of Thanksgiving was celebrated in England :( It sounds like a lot of fun. Plus I love turkey and we only have one turkey day!? T-T This makes Mini sad :(

at least you still have Christmas right?:D

vinnie's mini's
11-27-2009, 11:24 PM

Yah, tis our only turkey holiday :Eek:

Duce of Daggers
11-27-2009, 11:27 PM

Yah, tis our only turkey holiday :Eek:

you should start making up rasons just to have a turkey:D

vinnie's mini's
11-27-2009, 11:30 PM
you should start making up rasons just to have a turkey:D

:O That is a great idea!! :love: I should so do that...Hmm...

Shiny
11-28-2009, 03:07 AM
Sleep food watch tv and chat with fam sleep food sleep

Went really well.

Duce of Daggers
11-28-2009, 04:46 AM
Sleep food watch tv and chat with fam sleep food sleep

Went really well.

sounds like it. wish mine had gone that well:D

superbeckie.
11-28-2009, 05:33 AM
I may be English, but my mother's American, so I have to celebrate thanksgiving too. ^_^
But there was a teeny problem... This was my first vegetarian thanksgiving. xD
Let's just say I had to steal some cookies after dinner while everyone else was stuffed. :P

Duce of Daggers
11-28-2009, 05:59 AM
I may be English, but my mother's American, so I have to celebrate thanksgiving too. ^_^
But there was a teeny problem... This was my first vegetarian thanksgiving. xD
Let's just say I had to steal some cookies after dinner while everyone else was stuffed. :P

Vegetarian Thanksgiving

i had no idea such evil existed:Eek:

NorthernChaosGod
11-28-2009, 08:25 AM
Had Thanksgiving at home. I ate three topped off plates; the food was so delicious. =D Then I had a big slice of cheesecake. :cool:

Shoeberto
11-28-2009, 04:27 PM
Sweet Christ I don't even know where to begin. I've gone from salmon and Risk in the middle of the country, sans cell-phone signal in pretty much the most horror movie (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIZVcRccCx0) way possible, to a Frenchman's house playing the card game Golf with an amazing amount of food and, oddly enough, fraternizing with my room mate's sister's fiancee's family, to what started as a traditional Thanksgiving dinner that quickly changed into a beer pong tournament, complete with keg and me getting more drunk than I've ever been so far in my life. All under the supervision and approval of my room mate's mom and her whole family.

Seriously, like a 90 year old woman was playing beer pong. And her team won.

It has been a strange fucking Thanksgiving break. And I still have one day left.

Duce of Daggers
11-28-2009, 05:11 PM
Sweet Christ I don't even know where to begin. I've gone from salmon and Risk in the middle of the country, sans cell-phone signal in pretty much the most horror movie (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIZVcRccCx0) way possible, to a Frenchman's house playing the card game Golf with an amazing amount of food and, oddly enough, fraternizing with my room mate's sister's fiancee's family, to what started as a traditional Thanksgiving dinner that quickly changed into a beer pong tournament, complete with keg and me getting more drunk than I've ever been so far in my life. All under the supervision and approval of my room mate's mom and her whole family.

Seriously, like a 90 year old woman was playing beer pong. And her team won.

It has been a strange smurfing Thanksgiving break. And I still have one day left.

that's the kind of thanksgiving i want to have.
sounds like nobody went home sober:D

Raistlin
11-28-2009, 10:50 PM
I went to D.C. for an early dinner with my dad and his fiance. Then I drove a couple of more hours to my mom's house for the rest of the break, and for a second Thanksgiving meal yesterday. Last night was also a high school mini-meetup with about a dozen of us at a bar. Good times.

Christmas
11-29-2009, 10:08 AM
I WENT AND MAKE OTHERS THANKGIVING TERRIBLE.