PDA

View Full Version : Moonflow

Jessweeee♪
11-30-2009, 05:45 PM
I HATE THE MOONFLOW. IT ALWAYS MESSES UP MY PERFECT 100%.

The first two times were just me being dumb, I guess. I didn't complete every mission perfectly, just adequately. The third time I walked to the Moonflow from D'jose on the first chapter and met the hypello first, and completed the mission before talking to Tobli. That was a no-no :(

Talk about your difficulty getting 100%.

blackmage_nuke
11-30-2009, 05:53 PM
I used a walkthrough for my second playthrough to try get to 100% but ended up on 99% and had no idea what i missed out on, so I decided to look up the perfect ending on youtube and discovered that it would not have been worth the effort.

Darth Cid
11-30-2009, 06:48 PM
I forgot what that even is. Why 100% on FFX-2? I was just happy with beating the thing.

Kyros
11-30-2009, 08:52 PM
I used a walkthrough for my second playthrough to try get to 100% but ended up on 99% and had no idea what i missed out on, so I decided to look up the perfect ending on youtube and discovered that it would not have been worth the effort.

Did you talk to the moogle mascot at the beginning of the game in Luca? When this game first came out my friend raged about how that prevented him from getting 100% and I laughed at him :P

blackmage_nuke
11-30-2009, 10:34 PM
I got that.

FFIX Choco Boy
11-30-2009, 11:29 PM
I just New Game +'ed and did the opposite faction from before to get 100%. I can never kill all 5 bandits before they get away, that's where I always miss it. I do everything else fine, even Mainyu is easy to bring down with triple gunner and autofire controller, but since my controller died now I just use 2 master DKs and a master Alch. The guy at the bottom of Bevelle Palace, though, he was a different story. I went yellow and cat nip trigger happied him down.