PDA

View Full Version : hello everyone

garnetd
12-02-2009, 12:37 AM
hello everyone ^^ i m new here. i have found this forum when i was searching for help to solve my stupid "switch discs in final fantasy VII PC" problem T_T -btw..if someone can help me xD-

well and about my story with final fantasy.. it all started when i brought FFVIII.i was really young and barely understand english but i played it anyway xD. unfortunately i didnt have the chance to finish the game because in an especific scene (zell was jumping because of something) it stoped and didnt work anymore (:cry::cry:). then FFIX came out and it became my favorite game of all time ^^ .

then i played FFX, tried to play X-2 but god...how i hate it xD when i was about to start FF XII i found a cd saying FFVII and i was like OMG. i started it but now i m stuck.

when i found this place i was really happy because it s great to see so many people talking about something so wonderful like final fantasy. some say 'it s just a game'..just a game? final fantasy is a way of life xD (lol xD i m really addicted). to be honest when i didnt have a FF to play i used to miss my old times playing sooooo much. i was feeling as if i had lost something xD

ok..now something about thing i like:

i love final fantasy IX and it s my favorite game because :
1. it has a nice story
2. it has a nice soundtrack (as always. uematsu sama rulez xD)
3. it has great characters. it not that i dont like the other game's chars.. but i think the ff9 ones are deeper
4. it never gets boring (even when you play it 5 times xD)

my fav chars:
1. freya (FF IX)
2. vivi (FFIX)
3. red XIII (FFVII)
4. zell (FFVIII)

favorite scenes:
1.when garnet cuts her hair
2.squall and rinoa dancing *_*
3.when red finds out the truth about his father
4.tidus and yuna kiss
5.every ending and openig scene xD specially the opening of FF VIII

favorite songs:
1. eyes on me
2.the song that plays when garnet cuts her hair xDD
3. one winged angel
4.vamo alla flamenco
5. cid's theme song (ff VII)
6. aerith theme song
7. Dali theme (village from FF IX)

sorry for the report xD now you guys know everything about me xD :choc:kweeeh!:choc:

(btw..sorry for my bad bad english xD)

Christmas
12-02-2009, 12:38 AM
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a155/Unknowns2/cooltext20850012.gif

Dun be shy to ask this member (http://forums.eyesonff.com/members/old%2Bmanus.html) for help! :bigsmile:

Freya
12-02-2009, 12:49 AM
my fav chars:
1. freya (FF IX)

HELLO THERE ;)

Welcome to EoFF! I hope you stick around and... post? We love newbies despite what some people say.

Where are you from? You said you didn't really know english when you first started playing, so i'm just curious.

garnetd
12-02-2009, 12:58 AM
my fav chars:
1. freya (FF IX)HELLO THERE ;)

Welcome to EoFF! I hope you stick around and... post? We love newbies despite what some people say.

Where are you from? You said you didn't really know english when you first started playing, so i'm just curious.

hello there freya xD. i m from portugal :)

Freya
12-02-2009, 01:14 AM
Well your english is just fine! So kudos to you!

Shlup
12-02-2009, 01:35 AM
Have you played any of the older FF games?

Logie
12-02-2009, 03:30 AM
Hey there! :)
It's nice to find someone else who joined the site roughly at the same time I did.

I'd also like to know if you've played any of the earlier FFs? While the lesser graphics may be a put off for some, the games are (for the most part) excellentand a must for any Final Fantasy fan! :)

Jiro
12-02-2009, 03:41 AM
Welcome to the site! I'm sure you'll have fun meeting and talking with the other members. Take care and have fun :)

eestlinc
12-02-2009, 07:01 AM
one of my favorite members is from portugal! welcome and stick around. we're about to have our awards soon.

Shiva_queen
12-02-2009, 03:37 PM
Hello,

I am not that new but didn't post anything (other emailadress and I dont often check on it ;))
So I will also list my fav Final Fantasy top 3's

Fav FF:
1. Final Fantasy VII
2. Final Fantasy IX
3. Final Fantasy X

Fav. Music FF:
1. One Winged Angel (Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children)
2. Nemuru Omoi
3. Misty Eyed

Fav. Character FF:
1. Aeris :D
2. Yuna
3. Rinoa

Fav. Summons:
1. Shiva (Final Fantasy X)
2. Magus Sisters (Final Fantasy X)
3. Zalera (Final Fantasy XII)

Fav Limit Breaks:
1. Omnislash (Cloud)
2. Lion Heart ( Squall)
3. Great Gospel (Aeris)

If you want to know any other fav. just reply :D

Chloe.
12-02-2009, 03:56 PM
Welcome to EoFF! Have fun and try to post lots. :)

Rantz
12-02-2009, 03:58 PM
Hi garnetd! IX is my favourite too! :love: I think you'll feel right at home here!

garnetd
12-03-2009, 08:02 PM
thanks ^^

well final fantasy VII is the oldest FF i played =( and i stoped in the end of disc 1 :cry::cry: i would love to play the others (specially the 6th one) but it s really hard to find them =/

Rad Bromance
12-04-2009, 02:44 AM
Hello there, fellow newbie! :)

Vyk
12-12-2009, 05:06 AM
You must be really young. Hi /pedophile .... /badjoke

Duce of Daggers
12-17-2009, 08:36 PM
Hey how's it hangin:cool:

qwertysaur
12-19-2009, 03:23 AM
:cookie: <-- present for you
:quina: <-- Wants to hug you
:raichu: <-- just hanging out with the above, and wants to steal the cookie.

Also welcome