PDA

View Full Version : Nuclear War?

Darth Cid
12-02-2009, 07:22 PM
Could FFVIII be about nuclear war?

Consider this picture of of the moon.

http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/4647/whitemateria7.jpg

Now consider this codec scene from Metal Gear Solid.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a209/ZidaneAndGarnet/Twin_Snakes_Codec_Screen.jpg

Could Konami and Square be sending a message? The sky around the moon is sorta the same color as the Codec portraits. Think about if the sky around the moon is the same color of the Codec portraits in Metal Gear Solid and MGS is about stopping people from launching a nuclear weapon, and nuclear weapons are real, think about it for a second.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a209/ZidaneAndGarnet/Kain20-20Walk.gif

Kyros
12-02-2009, 07:56 PM
I C WUT U DID THAR!

Darth Cid
12-02-2009, 08:13 PM
I have another theory coming soon, this is the most I've ever posted in FFVIII, and I don't even like the game that much, it's one of few Final Fantasy games I didn't replay really.

Another thing to notice, you press the Action button and to do actions in Metal Gear Solid, FFVIII has an Action button too!

crazybayman
12-02-2009, 08:30 PM
Another thing to notice, you press the Action button and to do actions in Metal Gear Solid, FFVIII has an Action button too!
*gasp!*:eek:

Ryushikaze
12-02-2009, 10:09 PM
Clearly, CLEARLY, Laguna is simply a clever civilian disguise for Snake.

Mirage
12-02-2009, 10:12 PM
in a way, those waves after the boats look like ladders too. Maybe Snake is supposed to infiltrate the boats?

Serapy
12-02-2009, 11:55 PM
Hmm, I think you should go back to your favourite Final Fantasy board and create your own theories from there. Just a suggestion.

Mirage
12-03-2009, 12:00 AM
This is his favourite final fantasy board! I think the theory is great!

You're just narrow minded.

Serapy
12-03-2009, 12:06 AM
This is his favourite final fantasy board! I think the theory is great!

You're just narrow minded.

Don't be a fanboy.

Also,

Funny you should mention that, being I don't like FFVIII that much at all. But evidence is what a theory requires to be a theory, otherwise it's fan fiction.

Mirage
12-03-2009, 12:14 AM
I'm no fanboy! Heck I don't even know if I'm a boy!

Darth Cid
12-03-2009, 02:51 AM
Hmm, I think you should go back to your favourite Final Fantasy board and create your own theories from there. Just a suggestion.

I was thinking about just posting in FFIV & FFIX, and stop having fun here with this game but now that you fail to realize the point of my theory I think I'll have give more proof.

So since the beginning of time, men have taken actions to do things. Metal Gear Solid you take actions to stop Liquid. Final Fantasy VIII, you take actions to stop Ultimecia.

And undeniably both share the theme of time, for FFVIII has time compression, and MGS you have 18 hours time to stop the nuke according to near beginning the game.

Perhaps I should try my F=E theory.

Also,

Funny you should mention that, being I don't like FFVIII that much at all. But evidence is what a theory requires to be a theory, otherwise it's fan fiction.

Why didn't you use this one from this thread?

I have another theory coming soon, this is the most I've ever posted in FFVIII, and I don't even like the game that much, it's one of few Final Fantasy games I didn't replay really.

Elly
12-03-2009, 07:48 PM
they're only the same color if the color settings on your monitor/TV are messed up... considering i keep everything set to THX standards the sky around the moon is clearly a hazy blue, nowhere near the green of the codec portraits...

Rad Bromance
12-04-2009, 03:22 AM
No. Though didn't Trebia Garden get nuked?

Darth Cid
12-04-2009, 08:20 PM
No. Though didn't Trebia Garden get nuked?

See!? There is proof right there this game all about nuclear war and warheads. Look at the elements, Irvine used a sniper rifle in the game once, and there's Sniper Wolf in MGS that uses a sniper rifle too. And there's noticeably greenish colors in the sky in some of the FFVIII game. FFVIII and MGS both have long drawn out conversations that only 4% of the conversation tells you what you're supposed to do next. Interesting...

Serapy
12-07-2009, 02:16 PM
You've said that you don't like VIII and yet you're making this?
This clearly proves that you're just trolling.

Christmas
12-07-2009, 02:17 PM
You don't have to like FF VIII to be allowed to make a thread about it. :bigsmile:

Serapy
12-07-2009, 02:21 PM
You don't have to like FF VIII to be allowed to make a thread about it. :bigsmile:

He obviously made it because of me.

Christmas
12-07-2009, 02:24 PM
You can't accuse others without proof! Like your theories, I am pretty sure they are all backed by proofs! :bigsmile:

Serapy
12-07-2009, 02:27 PM
You can't accuse others without proof! Like your theories, I am pretty sure they are all backed by proofs! :bigsmile:

Easy. He copied the link of the Moon image that I originally made and used it in his first post.

And I already have provided evidence for my theories. Stop denying it.

Christmas
12-07-2009, 02:33 PM
Well, if you feel offended for him using your link, you can always tell him to upload the picture on his own instead of accusing! :bigsmile:

And I think he is also providing evidence as much as possible like you do! :bigsmile:

The Last Oath
12-07-2009, 03:58 PM
EVERYONE STOP RAPING THE FFVIII THREAD!!!

Serapy
12-07-2009, 04:10 PM
Well, if you feel offended for him using your link, you can always tell him to upload the picture on his own instead of accusing! :bigsmile:

And I think he is also providing evidence as much as possible like you do! :bigsmile:

A lot of people have posted things like that in the past, so I don't have time to be offended, my friend.

Darth Cid
12-07-2009, 09:32 PM
If you don't have time to be offended, how do you have time to post theories?

And think about this, FFVIII is about time compression, According to the beginning of MGS, you have supposedly 18 hours time to stop the terrorist from launching the nuclear weapon.

Iceglow
12-14-2009, 12:12 AM

Have I ever told you how much I love you?

DC, I think you ought to look up my own theory (http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-archive/121537-seifer-rick-astley.html) on FFVIII I think mine has some good merit there.

Serapy we'll believe your crackpot ideas when you manage to force Square in a COURT OF LAW to admit you're right until then you're just someone we all love to rile up because lets face it you're so narrow minded about your own views and when you accuse others of trolling I swear it's the pot calling the kettle black when both have been in the hearth too long.

Psychotic
12-14-2009, 01:04 AM
Okay folks, let's stop talking about Serapy and start talking about the conspiracy that Darth Cid has uncovered here.

I think Jumbo Cactuar is basically Metal Gear REX painted green. Those needles are pretty much identical to the damn thing's machine gun, after all.

Darth Cid
12-14-2009, 08:44 PM
Off course! And what about the fact that both main characters have girlfriends, Snake has Meryl and Squall has Rinoa and Snake and Squall both start with an S!

And there are guns in both games.

And both games keep the player's time.

And you can save both games on a Memory Card.

Meat Puppet
12-14-2009, 09:17 PM
Well at least you... tried to try.

Darth Cid
12-14-2009, 11:11 PM
Tried to try what?

Forsaken Lover
12-15-2009, 06:55 AM
I'm sorry but your ideas are just ridiculous.
I can't take any of these half-assed theories seriously and I think you're a troll. You have no real proof at all.

HOWEVER I have some legitimate evidence to a theory. We all know about R=U and how retarded it is.

But what about C=U?

http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/6113/ultima1.jpg

And then see here
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/1/1f/Ultimaweapon8.jpg

This is undeniable proof. Proof of what you may ask?
That Cloud is Ultima Weapon.

And what does that prove?

If Cloud is Ultima Weapon, he can only be attacking Squall because he's jealous. Why would he be jealous?

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg216/NikKingMan/CloudRinoa.jpg?t=1260860361

Thus Cloud being Ultima Weapon and attacking Squall proves CloudxRinoa is canon and CloTi and Clerith are just fanships.

Darth Cid
12-15-2009, 01:42 PM
Incredible theory though I disagree with me being a troll, I believe my evidence backs itself up perfectly, but I also have a theory considering Ultimecia, Edea's head headgear looks like Freya's. So perhaps Freya became a human and became Edea (F=E), Edea has hair and so does Rinoa so Rinoa must be Edea (E=R), Rinoa and Ulitmecia are SO the same and the opposite what with Ultimecia being so smart and calculating and Rinoa having the IQ of a bented up trash can lid; therefore, Rinoa must be Ultimecia (R=U), So if F=E, E=R, and R=U, then that means Freya is Ultimecia (F=U), or F=E=R=U.

Bolivar
12-16-2009, 07:55 PM
I like this theory!

Darth Cid
12-16-2009, 08:23 PM
I'm creating an even more complex theory. I can't even begin to show all the evidence or names, but I have pieced this together.

O=R=E=M=O=R=N=H=O=J=E=M=L=L=I=K=T=S=U=M=U=O=Y=E=M=A=G=E=H=T=N=I=W=O=T

Flip that.

T=O=W=I=N=T=H=E=G=A=M=E=Y=O=U=M=U=S=T=K=I=L=L=M=E=J=O=H=N=R=O=M=E=R=O

:Eek:

wild-one
01-18-2010, 11:48 PM
i am X-ATM092!
destroy:darth cid

Darth Cid
01-19-2010, 02:38 PM
You can't destroy me or my flawless theory.

Christmas
07-04-2022, 10:01 AM

Have I ever told you how much I love you?

You called me a psychopath recently! :(

The love is long gone like my fourth puberty. :(