PDA

View Full Version : Dear Aeris Christmas Gift Extravangza!

Rye
12-03-2009, 02:40 PM
She's back from the dead, our sweet loveable Dear Aeris, always giving the best advice. :kaoclove:

This month, instead of answering general questions, you can send her a PM on help on finding gifts, whether it be a parent, brother, lover, pet, stone or the video game character who you're married to.

All you have to do is send a PM to Dear Aeris (http://forums.eyesonff.com/members/dear%2Baeris.html) asking for gift advice.

Be sure to provide lots of details so Dear Aeris can do her job. Tell her who you want to buy the gift for, their hobbies, how much you're able to spend on it, and a possible description of them - but if it's a gift for a member, don't spoil the person's user name. Dear Aeris loves a good ~*~mystery~*~. ;)

I'll put an example under the cut if

Dear Aeris,

I want to buy a gift for my sister, but I don't know what. She's always going out and kissing boys, and she's 22 years old. She also likes pizza, Charmanders, and watching trains. Help!!!

Love,
I Like Charmanders Too

Got it? Now send them in. In a time that we will disclose later, we'll reveal all of your letters and you'll be able to reap the wisdom of our favorite flower-girl zombie. :jess:

Dear Aeris
12-03-2009, 02:48 PM
:mymelkiss:

Dear EoFFers! Don't be shy, sillies! Help me help you!

http://i32.:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:/a9r2wj.gif

Christmas
12-03-2009, 10:57 PM
CAN I FEED DEAR AERIS TO MY PACK OF SEXUAL DEPRIVED AND HUNGRY HELLHOUNDS AND DANCE ON HER REMAINS LATER IF I AM UNHAPPY WITH HER ADVICE? :rabite:

I WANT SOME COMPENSATION IF I DUN GET THE SATISFACTED ANSWER. :snowgirl:

Rye
12-04-2009, 11:27 AM
Come on, guys. :bigsmile:

Garnie
12-04-2009, 11:53 AM
I have no idea what to get my fella for xmas. he a crazy insane Derby county fan and of course a DJ. what do i buy??

Flying Mullet
12-04-2009, 01:28 PM
I sent one in! :bigsmile:

Rocket Edge
12-04-2009, 01:48 PM
Well I have no idea what I want to get my sister, so this is definitely worth a shot.

Christmas
12-04-2009, 01:56 PM
Dun end this too fast, my sister and I got ENTRIES to send in.

Rodarian
12-04-2009, 02:21 PM
I don't need any gifts this year...Well maybe an iphone but that's material goods... I just want love and peace (with sex) for everybody!!

Christmas
12-04-2009, 03:54 PM
My sister and I sent in our entires. :bigsmile:

Aerith's Knight
12-04-2009, 04:43 PM
I don't need any gifts this year...Well maybe an iphone but that's material goods... I just want love and peace (with sex) for everybody!!

I support this dream for a better world.

Dear Aeris
12-05-2009, 01:58 AM
Dear EoFFers! Thank you for sending in your requests! I will post my advice shortly!
:mymeltitter:

qwertysaur
12-05-2009, 01:59 AM
:hyper: