PDA

View Full Version : Mini Mafia - Game Over: The Mafia sure whooped y'all'z butts

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

leader of mortals
12-05-2009, 11:13 PM
hey lom is online. What do you think of whats going on right now? Help me not be the only one posting.

Suck it

leader of mortals
12-05-2009, 11:13 PM
I know that, I've been posting everywhere. But if he sees his name in the thread then he is more inclined to post :p

and no, I did not post because of that, I was posting all that time. In a nice, professional style.

qwertysaur
12-05-2009, 11:15 PM
hey lom is online. What do you think of whats going on right now? Help me not be the only one posting.

Suck it
:aimkiss:

Laddy
12-05-2009, 11:16 PM
Yo, GoBo! Here's the problem with the whole "can't prove mafia" thing. You can't be sure, and I wasn't asking for qwerty to prove anything, but rather to explain himself.

Also, I never said I was not going to vote, but I would refrain from voting for a bit. An hour is enough to place a vote.

Besides, using your "recycled ideas" argument is pointless, if that were the case, what anyone else said would be pointless and someone's logical skills would be disregarded, and voting for reasons someone else made clear is a hell lot better than voting for a dumb reason you made up yourself. It looks scummy too.

leader of mortals
12-05-2009, 11:16 PM
____1. He seems to be trying to force a lynch based on a night action, which he could be controlling. If he could convice people to
______vote based on night actions one night, he could try to do the same for other nights.

Dammit, I forgot preview and the actual post has a different number of characters per line, or something.

qwertysaur
12-05-2009, 11:17 PM
Why exactly did you make that post in outline form anyway? It's harder to read and annoying to scroll up and down.

qwertysaur
12-05-2009, 11:19 PM
Yo, GoBo! Here's the problem with the whole "can't prove mafia" thing. You can't be sure, and I wasn't asking for qwerty to prove anything, but rather to explain himself.

Also, I never said I was not going to vote, but I would refrain from voting for a bit. An hour is enough to place a vote.

Besides, using your "recycled ideas" argument is pointless, if that were the case, what anyone else said would be pointless and someone's logical skills would be disregarded, and voting for reasons someone else made clear is a hell lot better than voting for a dumb reason you made up yourself. It looks scummy too.
So you think you can use the logic of my target can prove s/he is not mafia, then explain how one would do that during day one.

qwertysaur
12-05-2009, 11:23 PM
Unknowns thinks http://forums.eyesonff.com/user/avatar/avatar15004_33.gif and :quina: are best of friends. They both eat wonderful and random stuffs! :bigsmile:
:kaoclove:

Laddy
12-05-2009, 11:24 PM

So you think you can use the logic of my target can prove s/he is not mafia, then explain how one would do that during day one.
No, I mean if someone makes a good point to lynch someone, it shouldn't be wrong to think it's a good idea.

qwertysaur
12-05-2009, 11:26 PM
So you think annoying is a good reason to lynch someone?

leader of mortals
12-05-2009, 11:30 PM
Why exactly did you make that post in outline form anyway? It's harder to read and annoying to scroll up and down.

Aww, I thought it would make it easier to read...:(

Laddy
12-05-2009, 11:31 PM
No, but if it's distracting and indicates a possible undesirable role, then yeah.

qwertysaur
12-05-2009, 11:38 PM
No, but if it's distracting and indicates a possible undesirable role, then yeah.
then what is my possible undesirable role?

qwertysaur
12-05-2009, 11:40 PM

Aww, I thought it would make it easier to read...:(
next time, try using spoiler tags to put the quotes in the outline part itself. Just remind everyone that each quote is under a spoiler tag.

Shattered Dreamer
12-05-2009, 11:43 PM
I love the way leader of mortals has me pinned as a mastermind mafioso especially since he himself was almost lynched yesterday. Lynch the crazy guy seems to be a trend in this game already:D

Christmas
12-05-2009, 11:45 PM
Or you can play dirty by editing your post!! That is what I do!! http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m285/fofonda/emoticons/neko_evil.gif

Shattered Dreamer
12-05-2009, 11:56 PM
Or you can play dirty by editing your post!! That is what I do!! http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m285/fofonda/emoticons/neko_evil.gif

I've dug myself such a hole why bother. Plus you gotta play fair:tongue: I mean I could be rambling like a babbling fool for a good reason like say I'm really the jester not qwerty or one of you & I want to win quick. Or maybe I'm giving the impression I'm a complete loon to see if anyone acts differently in an attempt to lynch me seemingly out of nowhere. Who knows stay tuned:tongue:

Freya
12-05-2009, 11:56 PM
It's against the rules christmas because then you can just edit something and go "I never said that!"

So you think annoying is a good reason to lynch someone? If It's really distracting the town then yes. Ask DD :D

I thought his post wasn't hard to read. I dunno what you're talking about qwerty :/

demondude
12-05-2009, 11:57 PM
One day us loonies learn. :(

Psychotic
12-05-2009, 11:58 PM
Please do not edit your posts, Christmas. If it ever becomes an issue I'll revert her posts back to what they were before she edited them!

Laddy
12-06-2009, 12:00 AM
Jester. Who would vote for themselves so close to lynching on Day 1?

qwertysaur
12-06-2009, 12:00 AM
It's against the rules christmas because then you can just edit something and go "I never said that!"

So you think annoying is a good reason to lynch someone? If It's really distracting the town then yes. Ask DD :D

I thought his post wasn't hard to read. I dunno what you're talking about qwerty :/
too much scrolling to go between the quote he was referring to and the actual point he was trying to make. :p

qwertysaur
12-06-2009, 12:01 AM
How is Jester undesirable?

qwertysaur
12-06-2009, 12:02 AM
Also lekana/freya, who do you think is suspicious now?

leader of mortals
12-06-2009, 12:02 AM
I love the way leader of mortals has me pinned as a mastermind mafioso especially since he himself was almost lynched yesterday. Lynch the crazy guy seems to be a trend in this game already:D

I thought I only had a single vote on me through the entire day, but I will go back and look later.

And really, the tactics I am talking about would be the tactics a dumb, newbie scum would use.

And how am I a crazy person, or how would lynching a crazy person mean anything to me at all?

If I could edit my Outline, I would add...

C. Misdirection
__1. Seems to be trying to use false information to persuade the town.

With that quote being my reasoning.

Christmas
12-06-2009, 12:06 AM
Also lekana/freya, who do you think is suspicious now?

The http://forums.eyesonff.com/user/avatar/thumbs/avatar15004_33.gif that corrupts other to play dirty? :bigsmile:

Laddy
12-06-2009, 12:06 AM
It's a role that attracts undesirable attention itself, creating chaos, destroying any ability to think reasonably.

Granted, as you begin playing rationally, my suspicion is lowered, but whatevs.

Laddy
12-06-2009, 12:08 AM
As much as I love you Christmas, this behavior of yours is seriously distracting.

Christmas
12-06-2009, 12:11 AM
Actually I dun really have much to post here but I saw qwertyxsora always posting all alone here so I decided to add a few posts! :bigsmile:

Shattered Dreamer
12-06-2009, 12:13 AM

I thought I only had a single vote on me through the entire day, but I will go back and look later.

And really, the tactics I am talking about would be the tactics a dumb, newbie scum would use.

And how am I a crazy person, or how would lynching a crazy person mean anything to me at all?

If I could edit my Outline, I would add...

C. Misdirection
__1. Seems to be trying to use false information to persuade the town.

With that quote being my reasoning.

I'm the crazy person not you since whether intentional or not I've cast suspicion on myself well at least in my eyes & yours too.Which to me suggests your not a mafia! And it's how being crazy got qwerty lynched yesterday hence trend of lynching crazy people it was a joke a bad one at that:D

qwertysaur
12-06-2009, 12:13 AM
It's a role that attracts undesirable attention itself, creating chaos, destroying any ability to think reasonably.

so it's annoying...

qwertysaur
12-06-2009, 12:14 AM
Actually I dun really have much to post here but I saw qwertyxsora always posting all alone here so I decided to add a few posts! :bigsmile:
:bigsmile:

Lawr
12-06-2009, 12:15 AM
If I had to choose which one of us was the Governor I'd have said it was Del, since he was so...uh supportive of qwertysaur, I guess!

I think ~*Celes*~ and qwerty were just guilty of typical Day 1 behavior. Although I think you might have gone a little too far though, qwerty! I'll give you guys one more day before I'll consider your applications for my Suspicious List.

I think I was the only person who voted for you yesterday, Laddy, for being inactive, but when you finally were active you didn't really do much for the town. So you're the most suspicious to me! I think you can redeem yourself if you tell us who you think might be scum, and who you think might not be scum.

And lastly for now, Shattered Dreamer just seems like a new player to me. You may or may not be really digging yourself in a hole though. Usually I've seen Mafia go for the more experienced players first, once they've figured out who everybody is.

I'll try to get on later! :D

Freya
12-06-2009, 12:19 AM
Well I'm still waiting on celes. Why should I have a brand spanking new suspicion? No need to change yet. On that note...

##Vote: ~*~Celes~*~

Aerith's Knight
12-06-2009, 12:22 AM

Try adding something useful.

alright guys, let's let the hole that is Shattered Dreamers credibility lay for a while and analyze the reactions to it. I'd like to know the opinions of you guys on all the reactions to the sad newbiness that is SD.

leader of mortals
12-06-2009, 12:23 AM
##Vote: Shattered Dreamer

Now if you would like to know the difference between my vote for you and my vote for qwerty, it is this. You are harming the town, while qwerty was distracting it. Qwerty was acting like an idiot, and you are trying to use the same strategy to clear yourself. You are misinforming, and misdirecting the town, while qwerty did nothing close to this.

Christmas
12-06-2009, 12:29 AM
Try adding something useful.

Every posts in here are useful! They are clues and stuffs! :bigsmile:

##Vote: Blues Agent

Shattered Dreamer
12-06-2009, 12:33 AM
##Vote: Shattered Dreamer

Now if you would like to know the difference between my vote for you and my vote for qwerty, it is this. You are harming the town, while qwerty was distracting it. Qwerty was acting like an idiot, and you are trying to use the same strategy to clear yourself. You are misinforming, and misdirecting the town, while qwerty did nothing close to this.

I don't think I harmed the town certainly not on purpose just cast suspicion on myself but whatever it's my fault you voted for me whether intentional on my part or not.

leader of mortals
12-06-2009, 12:34 AM
So why are you casting suspicion on yourself?

qwertysaur
12-06-2009, 12:36 AM
what do you mean you will give me another day saggey?

Also this games day one is anything but typical :p

Psychotic
12-06-2009, 12:37 AM
Laddy (1): Goldenboko
~*~Celes~*~ (1): Freya
Shattered Dreamer (1): leader of mortals
Blues Agent (1): Christmas

Smelly farts who haven't voted yet:
Timekeeper, Aerith's Knight, ~*Celes*~, Del Murder, Sagensyg, qwertysaur, Laddy, Jessweeee, Blues Agent, Shattered Dreamer.

Aerith's Knight
12-06-2009, 12:39 AM
Time until day end? I actually want to go to sleep.

Shattered Dreamer
12-06-2009, 12:40 AM

Probably because I'm an idiot but I'm the only one who knows that

Aerith's Knight
12-06-2009, 12:47 AM

Probably because I'm an idiot but I'm the only one who knows that

No, we all know this.

Well, this is getting nowhere. You all think up some replies and I'll give my judgment tomorrow (which is for me in 12 hours).

Lawr
12-06-2009, 12:50 AM
what do you mean you will give me another day saggey?

Also this games day one is anything but typical :p

Oh what I meant by another day was that I'd wait for you two to get your act together!

And, haven't played in a while!

Goldenboko
12-06-2009, 12:54 AM
~16 hours remaining

There's no difference between asking someone to prove they aren't mafia and asking them to give a reason why they aren't mafia, now your just trying to be nit-picky with words.

There's a difference between "I agree such and such is scummy. vote" and "I agree such and such is scummy because... vote." We learned nothing from you yesterday, except your vote. Saying he was a distraction and wasn't playing like himself was a poor excuse for a reason to vote. It was clear qwerty was laying down a "trap" for later on. It really doesn't sway him toward town or mafia.

On SD...

Shattered Dreamer doesn't appear to be scum to me. There's a difference between newb and scum. And being a newb does NOT warrant a lynch. If the town lynched everyone who wasn't good at picking out mafia by themselves we'd surely lose.

Sub-plots:

Lekana's on my radar for unspecified reasons.

I like Christmas and all, but you don't really belong in mafia. Because I want to kill you for not contributing and possibly just skating through as mafia, but at the same time I know you probably just signed up to do this punch and Psychotic in the crotch :(

Celes - I'd like to hear more from you.

Don't think I missed anything.

Psychotic
12-06-2009, 12:55 AM
Time until day end? I actually want to go to sleep.Demon Dude said it was "Unofficially" 24 hours. So it's 16 hours from now. You've got plenty of time to sleep :)

Christmas
12-06-2009, 01:20 AM
I like Christmas and all, but you don't really belong in mafia. Because I want to kill you for not contributing and possibly just skating through as mafia, but at the same time I know you probably just signed up to do this punch and Psychotic in the crotch :(

Isn't laying a low profile and making random posts a form of psychological tactic for these soft of games? Sorry I am new to this game.

By not contributing I'm really not sure what you are expecting from me? I can make analysis posts if that is what you want. But then, the thread is already filled with them.

And I submit my actions to demondude on time.

Shattered Dreamer - I didn't vote him cause everyone seems to be against him

Leader of mortals - Same as Shattered Dreamer

~*~Celes~*~ - Supsicious, but I chose Blues Agent over her!

Lekana - Dun seems fishy to me.

Sagensyg - Neither do he, looks like a regular citizen

Aerith's Knight - Not much to say, he just joined.

qwertyxsora - Distracting for us to divert our attention from others.

leader of mortals - His posts make him seems like a inncoent little guy.

RedXIII13 - Another guy that should be innocent.

Blues Agent - Hardly post here and lay a low profile, fishy. That is why I vote for him

Del Murder - His name and sig is very fishy, that is why i vote for him in the first round.

Christmas
12-06-2009, 01:24 AM
Since I can't edit, I will make a new post.

I read through everyone's post thoroughly before making a decision.

Goldenboko
12-06-2009, 01:34 AM
Alright, I'll take that. :thumb:

leader of mortals
12-06-2009, 01:38 AM
You have me on twice:p

And bok... err co

I'm not voting for him for who he is, but rather what he is doing. Believe me, if someone did the same thing as him in a more intelligent way, and I caught it, I would still vote for them.

qwertysaur
12-06-2009, 01:46 AM
looking at Sags post again, if Del is the governor saved me yesterday they your rock and get a cookie :cookie: :D

Agent Proto
12-06-2009, 01:55 AM
Ha, I knew Christmas would target me somehow. A tricky one she is.

Lawr
12-06-2009, 02:01 AM
See, Christmas. You can do it!

looking at Sags post again

I do it all the time. Heh. :smug:

Laddy
12-06-2009, 02:01 AM
Now, GoBo, you're being picking with words, my dahling~

I didn't state the "trap" stuff because you would be blaming me for stealing other people's points.

qwertysaur
12-06-2009, 02:03 AM
answer my question please laddy

Laddy
12-06-2009, 02:06 AM
I saw no question!

Sweet lips, I cannot understand your sudden change in behavior!

Perhaps we play in the sheets and get you back to your bad old self~

~*~Celes~*~
12-06-2009, 02:09 AM
Ok guys I'm here and I promise it won't be like it was on day 1.

Right now the most suspicious to me is Laddy, to be honest. I'll show you why, though I think it's already been highlighted.

Sorry guys, I've been busy with school for the last few days! >.<

Someone help me catch up!

Ok, fair enough, you've been busy and don't feel like reading through the whole thread...but you should be at least skimming and picking up major points on your own instead of asking for help. It's called thinking for yourself :monster:

Alright. Read over the thread. For now I will refrain from posting so I don't pick sides too soon.

He's trying to make it sound like he actually has an idea of who could be scum but he doesn't want to say any names. Not yet, anyway.

His next post, he simply asks for a vote count, and then after he sees the most current vote count, which was:

votecount
qwertysaur (3): Jessweeee♪, Timekeeper, qwertysaur
~*Celes*~ (2): Del Murder, Goldenboko
Laddy (2): Sagensyg, novote
Christmas (1): Blues Agent
Sagensyg (1): ~*Celes*~
Del Murder (1): Christmas
Jiro (1): novote
Sir Lancealot (1): novote
Shattered Dreamer (1): novote
Freya (1): novote
leader of mortals (1): novote
Jessweeee♪ (0):

Bolded names have a high risk of lynching at the current statistics. Italics are those that include novotes.
, he votes for the person with the most votes, qwert. He didn't post anything when things were still slow, and then threw in a quick, bandwagon-influenced, not to mention FOURTH vote (which is one of the typical mafia bandwagon vote numbers) while saying with complete confidence that Qwert is the jester,:

##Vote: Qwertysaur

I'm voting for qwerty, I will know I will risk him winning for being the Jester, but his attitude and style of play is severely distracting the others from intelligent discussion.
as if he's trying to get everyone else to blindly agree to a lynch.

Give me a very good reason to not vote for you.

You aren't dumb, qwerty. You aren't.

This behavior is unlike you, I suspect something else is up.
He says this, indicating that maybe he doesn't really believe Qwert is the jester after all, but doesn't change his vote. Like he knows something we don't. Like a scum that wants a townie to die.

Actually Laddy, having new ideas incorporated is better because it gives us more to think about that we may have missed/may not have thought of originally. Recycling is basically the same as "yeah, what HE said!", which can be taken as bandwagonning, in a way.

Once again asserting that Qwerty MUST BE THE JESTER! But also, fyi Laddy, there's also the role of "suicidal townie" that would have someone trying to get themselves lynched on day one. Not just jester.

For now that's all I have. Thank you for finally posting reasonably Christmas :D

Goldenboko
*head-desk* My vote on Laddy stays.

qwertysaur

so it's annoying...

Goldenboko
12-06-2009, 02:10 AM
head-desk was to laddy, celes posted at the same time as me

Laddy
12-06-2009, 02:14 AM
Dear me, giiiiirl~ There's nothing wrong with being creative with a man, but sometimes you have to go with your insticts.

Oh, GoBo. That vote! It's...so... so BIG!

Laddy
12-06-2009, 02:15 AM
Besides, sweet cheeks, I was pressured to vote, I'd rather vote for someone then being seen as uncooperative, and therefore, A MAFIAN! A zestily delicious one, but mafia regardless.

qwertysaur
12-06-2009, 02:16 AM
laddy. Answer the question or I'll sic :rabite: on you, and possibly :grover: will use :sophia: on you too. :bigsmile:

Goldenboko
12-06-2009, 02:16 AM
*head -> desk* *head -> desk* *head -> desk*

to be read as three spondees.

qwertysaur
12-06-2009, 02:18 AM
*casts cura on boko*

Laddy
12-06-2009, 02:18 AM
Indeed. It is annoying. Annoyingly unhelpful and possibly dangerous. But that's what I like about you!

Oh, and GoBo, you can head my desk anytime. Make a suckah open the present of yours!

Goldenboko
12-06-2009, 02:22 AM
~15 hours left. We need more voting going on. I'll come back when there's less stupid in the room.

Laddy
12-06-2009, 02:22 AM
Or more sexy.

Lawr
12-06-2009, 02:24 AM
I don't think anybody will question my decision when I do this--

##vote: Laddy

:shobon:

qwertysaur
12-06-2009, 02:25 AM

so it's annoying...

Indeed. It is annoying. Annoyingly unhelpful and possibly dangerous. But that's what I like about you!

Oh, and GoBo, you can head my desk anytime. Make a suckah open the present of yours!

Caught you laddy. Laddy says annoying is not a good reason to make a vote. then he later says the Jester role is annoying. So his justification for a vote is against what he says later. How very interesting, warrents this if you ask me.
##Vote: laddy/RedXIII13 (you know what I mean :p)
:smash:

qwertysaur
12-06-2009, 02:26 AM
Once again asserting that Qwerty MUST BE THE JESTER! But also, fyi Laddy, there's also the role of "suicidal townie" that would have someone trying to get themselves lynched on day one. Not just jester.

For now that's all I have. Thank you for finally posting reasonably Christmas :D
Actually Suicidal Townie just kills themselves night 1. :/

qwertysaur
12-06-2009, 02:27 AM
I forgot to make the vote bold in my large post above, so Im making the vote again.

##Vote: laddy/RedXIII13 (name changes for :rsl: day makes this game even MORE fun :bigsmile:)

qwertysaur
12-06-2009, 02:31 AM
Updated Votecount, for great Justice!

Laddy (3): Goldenboko, sagensyg, qwertysaur
Shattered Dreamer (1): leader of mortals

:quina: food who haven't voted yet:
Timekeeper, Aerith's Knight, ~*Celes*~, Del Murder, Laddy, Jessweeee, Blues Agent, Shattered Dreamer.

Laddy
12-06-2009, 02:33 AM
Oh, I givez!

I'm Gay Reality TV Contestant

I'm "closeted" day one, but after Day 1 every night I can got to the gaybar and someone there and see what they eat! I gaybar'd myself and got Cheese and Wine. I suppose it's like Caterer.

Oh, and I must flirt with men at least three times every day.

Freya
12-06-2009, 02:35 AM
If thats true that's awesome. xD

Laddy
12-06-2009, 02:38 AM
Like, TOTALLY~

~*~Celes~*~
12-06-2009, 02:40 AM
Oh, I givez!

I'm "closeted" day one, but after Day 1 every night I can got to the gaybar and someone there and see what they eat! I gaybar'd myself and got Cheese and Wine. I suppose it's like Caterer.

I AM NOT A MAN YOU MEANIE >:[

but anyway, I forgot to add my vote, sorry :p

##Vote: Laddy

Jessweeee♪
12-06-2009, 02:40 AM
Hi guys. I've been peeping in every now and then but I cba to think until now.

Anyway. Lay off Laddy you guys, he's just a poor townie watching his own self before the rest of town. No, not the best way to play, but it doesn't make him mafia. I used to play that way too. Actually that's what I did every time I was town except for HP mafia. Before I got recruited I mean.

You say he's using recycled ideas, but really it's not like you can go back and time and make someone do something new to call out.

Person 1 says/does ABCD before the day ends. E has yet to happen.
Person 2 calls him out on B.
Person 3 calls him out on ACD.
Person 4 comes along a little late. S/he was thinking along the same lines as Person 2 and 3 and says so, because here in Mafia land you get lynched when you just vote without explanation.

It happens :(

Also

Give me a very good reason to not vote for you.

You aren't dumb, qwerty. You aren't.

Bolded section is a big logical fallacy used by mafia to justify a vote. Can anyone here PROVE they aren't mafia? Didn't think so.

Well if it isn't the pot calling the kettle black! Do you remember a man named Gant? >:I

I think we should stay away from "X is posting differently than they usually do when they play, I find this suspicious!" This is most likely due to the lack of second accounts and the amount of time that's passed between the last mafia game and now. Mostly the second account thing.

I suppose I should see who deserves my vote. I'll do it later probably P:

Laddy
12-06-2009, 02:43 AM
Oh, I givez!

I AM NOT A MAN YOU MEANIE >:[

but anyway, I forgot to add my vote, sorry :p

##Vote: LaddyMy fault, but you looked so manly before you bent over.

qwertysaur
12-06-2009, 02:46 AM
Wrong shade of blue. Along with Psy I was the one who standardized most of the role colors. However, Doctor Cop Mafia and Townie were the four that were in effect the longest. The only time the investigative roles were not this color was PW mafia when there was only green and red.

Also why even investigate yourself? If you really had that role then you would have investigated me to see if I was actually the Jester or not because that is a dressed up rolecop claim.

Long story short, laddy made a last ditch attempt to save himself, and I don't buy it at all. :p

ps. Nice try though :aimkiss:

Goldenboko
12-06-2009, 02:48 AM
Wrong shade of blue. Along with Psy I was the one who standardized most of the role colors. However, Doctor Cop Mafia and Townie were the four that were in effect the longest. The only time the investigative roles were not this color was PW mafia when there was only green and red.

I hate this "shade color" argument crap.

With that said, convenient unconfirmable, meaningless role, roleclaim, is convenient.

Freya
12-06-2009, 02:48 AM
I'd clam down there qwerty. He can't qoute from his role pm so he could have messed up the color a bit. I also doubt he'd think of a flavor cop role like that on his own. No offence laddy.

So he could
A) be mafia
or
B) be telling the truth
or possibly actually know what a caterer is

Jessweeee♪
12-06-2009, 02:49 AM
So if he was a townie he should have just rolled over and died?

Laddy
12-06-2009, 02:49 AM
Excuuuuuuuse me, darling. I wasn't aware such lack of specificness made me scum.

Also, I can't choose who I gaybar. (Did I mention that?)

Jessweeee♪
12-06-2009, 02:50 AM
I should quote when posting in Mafia ._.

Freya
12-06-2009, 02:50 AM
I
So he could
A) be mafia
or
B) be telling the truth
or possibly actually know what a caterer is

I should elaborate there, Could be mafia and have a more vet telling him a role to claim.

Laddy
12-06-2009, 02:52 AM
A Caterer is a role in a previous game (I think it was Futurama) in which they would have to identify a role from various food items.

Shattered Dreamer
12-06-2009, 02:53 AM
You people make it very hard to pick who to vote for night night:D

Goldenboko
12-06-2009, 02:54 AM
A Caterer is a role in a previous game (I think it was Futurama) in which they would have to identify a role from various food items.

And the most metrosexual member just so happens to get this Gaybar Caterer role? I think not. :roll2

Lawr
12-06-2009, 02:54 AM
Ok I don't really care about your role, I just want to know why you've been so dodgy?

qwertysaur
12-06-2009, 02:55 AM
Excuuuuuuuse me, darling. I wasn't aware such lack of specificness made me scum.

not alone, but it tips me off to look deeper. :aimkiss:

why were you not flirting earlier today?

Laddy
12-06-2009, 02:57 AM
Look at past games, I suck at defending myself. I'm very dodgy, I freak out and act irrational at the slightest site of blame.

Laddy
12-06-2009, 02:57 AM

not alone, but it tips me off to look deeper. :aimkiss:

why were you not flirting earlier today?
I made what, two posts, before I started flirting?

Jessweeee♪
12-06-2009, 02:58 AM

And the most metrosexual member just so happens to get this Gaybar Caterer role? I think not. :roll2

And the horniest and gayest Ace Attorney character happened to be the Horny Gay Faith Healer?

Laddy
12-06-2009, 02:59 AM
Or more than two. But whatever.

I think you're very SEXXI!

qwertysaur
12-06-2009, 03:06 AM
And I think you are pulling at anything you can grab :p

Laddy
12-06-2009, 03:07 AM
I am. And you like it.

qwertysaur
12-06-2009, 03:16 AM
No I don't. Now let me get you a chastity belt and give :rabite: the key to eat. :p

Freya
12-06-2009, 03:17 AM

Actually I think that's what you lot are doing. The color, the fact he's flirting, that he role claims, that he votes for qwerty because he was acting annoying, says he's a jester. I mean, even day two qwerty is still acting annoying. Not much has changed from day one and two on how he acts. So I doubt he's suicidal townie. And if he is a jester I think it was mentioned day one that the game would most likely continue. I know I wouldn't care much for a second place as long as mafia don't win it's all good.

I'm not so much as defending laddy but I just think the case against him doesn't hold too much merit in my eyes. His posts were a little suspicious but they weren't overly omg worthy. I just would like you all to elaborate on his scummish tendencies a bit more before you convince me.

Which seems like Celes was just trying to change the finger pointing to him. I'm sticking to my celes=scummy. Sorry baby cakes! :aimkiss:

Goldenboko
12-06-2009, 03:18 AM
No I don't. Now let me get you a chastity belt ring and give :rabite: the key to eat. :p

lolsouthparkreferance.

Goldenboko
12-06-2009, 03:19 AM

Actually I think that's what you lot are doing. The color, the fact he's flirting, that he role claims, that he votes for qwerty because he was acting annoying, says he's a jester. I mean, even day two qwerty is still acting annoying. Not much has changed from day one and two on how he acts. So I doubt he's suicidal townie. And if he is a jester I think it was mentioned day one that the game would most likely continue. I know I wouldn't care much for a second place as long as mafia don't win it's all good.

I'm not so much as defending laddy but I just think the case against him doesn't hold too much merit in my eyes. His posts were a little suspicious but they weren't overly omg worthy. I just would like you all to elaborate on his scummish tendencies a bit more before you convince me.

Which seems like Celes was just trying to change the finger pointing to him. I'm sticking to my celes=scummy. Sorry baby cakes! :aimkiss:

I already made my case awhile ago.

Jessweeee♪
12-06-2009, 03:22 AM
It wasn't a very good one, is what we're saying I think.

Freya

Pretty much.

Del Murder
Oh man, I've been gone all day so I was reading this thread. And I had some good thoughts to post about when I was reading it. But dammit Laddy, your role claim made me laugh so hard that I forgot most of it. There's been some crazy roles in the past, but this one is really out there. It's very hard for be to believe it. I already suspected you based on your bandwagon vote for qwerty and this doesn't help it.

Goldenboko
12-06-2009, 03:23 AM

Well that's fine. You don't have to vote with me. I feel he's most scummy, felt that way before his shenanigans feel the same way after them.

qwertysaur
12-06-2009, 03:25 AM

And the horniest and gayest Ace Attorney character happened to be the Horny Gay Faith Healer?
Actually I remember Lekana/Freya saying that she gave Psy that role specifically because someone wouldn't play otherwise, or something to that effect.

Laddy
12-06-2009, 03:26 AM
Del Murder, do you honestly think I'm that creative?

Freya
12-06-2009, 03:27 AM

Actually I remember Lekana/Freya saying that she gave Psy that role specifically because someone wouldn't play otherwise, or something to that effect.

I never said that. Wtf?

Goldenboko
12-06-2009, 03:27 AM
@laddy You didn't hit on him. Do you instantly die? :)

Freya
12-06-2009, 03:28 AM
WAIT I might have,.... jojo... yeah... it was jojo. it was just the horny gay part tacked on him xD

Jessweeee♪
12-06-2009, 03:32 AM
Yes, the point being it's not always completely randomized like it should be. And even if it was, it's not impossible for him to have landed that role.

Goldenboko
12-06-2009, 03:33 AM
Yes, the point being it's not always completely randomized like it should be. And even if it was, it's not impossible for him to have landed that role.

You're absolutely right. It's not impossible. That's why my argument wasn't solely based on his role. In fact, it was made before that, his role just hasn't helped.

Laddy
12-06-2009, 03:35 AM
I am just a really bad townie.

Laddy
12-06-2009, 03:35 AM
Sweetcheeks.

qwertysaur
12-06-2009, 03:36 AM

I never said that. Wtf?
http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-chat/117794-mafia-ix-ace-edition-sign-up-discussion-thread-5.html#post2510132

Jessweeee♪
12-06-2009, 03:36 AM
How long until lynch time?

Laddy
12-06-2009, 03:39 AM
No idea, girlfriend~

Heeeeey boys, how long 'til crunch time?

Freya
12-06-2009, 03:39 AM
I didn't see anything in that link qwerty. 'Cept that just a year ago I posted stupidly. :/

Del Murder
12-06-2009, 03:42 AM
The thing about Laddy is that he acts like a fool no matter what group he's in. I sort of agree with Lekana that he's being made out to be an easy target.

Christmas is annoying me by not posting anything substantial except for one time. Her noob label could get her through pretty far without anyone giving her a second glance. The same can be said for Proto, and he has posted even less.

Shattered Dreamer's posts confuse the smurf out of me, but from what I can tell they are just a misguided newbie.

I looked over Lance's stuff and the guy doesn't really say much. Most of his posts were asking questions of others. I don't really know what to make about this. He got into it a little bit with me when I voted for Jess and a little bit with Celes. He didn't vote. Could be trying to frame up Celes or protect Celes (though I or Boko would be a better target for that), but most likely it was just random.

Del Murder
12-06-2009, 03:45 AM
Hell yes. I remember the crazy elaborate :bou::bou::bou::bou: you wanted to do back in Futurama Mafia.

Agent Proto
12-06-2009, 03:48 AM
Why should I post a bunch of times accusing people of being scums if it's possibly not true? Besides, it's not my role to accuse anyone. Though Christmas voting for me is amusing.

Lawr
12-06-2009, 03:49 AM
Hell yes. I remember the crazy elaborate :bou::bou::bou::bou: you wanted to do back in Futurama Mafia.

I remember the roles you made up when we co-hosted Mafia on Neskaya. That role you have now would fit absolutely perfect with what you had back then. :p

Lawr
12-06-2009, 03:49 AM
Why should I post a bunch of times accusing people of being scums if it's possibly not true? Besides, it's not my role to accuse anyone. Though Christmas voting for me is amusing.

That's the point of the game!

~*~Celes~*~
12-06-2009, 03:51 AM
@Lekana: all I did was provide quotes and my theory as to what Laddy was talking about/why he did what he did. Just like any good townie should do. :)

Agent Proto
12-06-2009, 03:51 AM
:P

Lawr
12-06-2009, 03:54 AM
:P

Yeah I know it sucks.

But all seriousness aside, it really is the point of the game. Especially if you're a vanilla townie, with no powers. You've got 24 hours to find out who is Mafia and the only way to find out is to point fingers and 'set traps' I guess.

Plus you look more suspicious if you try to just lay low.

Christmas
12-06-2009, 03:56 AM
Del Murder post pretty little too and he is accusing others of not posting a lot. :shifty:

Del Murder
12-06-2009, 03:56 AM
When I post, at least I say something.

Christmas
12-06-2009, 03:57 AM
Me too!! :bigsmile:

Then again, not saying something sometimes beat saying a lot of things. :bigsmile:

leader of mortals
12-06-2009, 04:00 AM
Well Laddy, I don't really believe you, but I'll bite. Why did you choose to investigate yourself Night 1?

qwertysaur
12-06-2009, 04:02 AM
Del! sagensyg said he thinks your the governor, I still want to know what you think about that. :p

Goldenboko
12-06-2009, 04:03 AM
Well Laddy, I don't really believe you, but I'll bite. Why did you choose to investigate yourself Night 1?

Laddy claims he doesn't get to choose who he investigates.

Jessweeee♪
12-06-2009, 04:04 AM
He said it was random. Please read thoroughly, this is important :(

Laddy
12-06-2009, 04:11 AM
It is indeed random. I suppose they did the first night on me so it would be random.

Are there any cops? Or am I the only investigative role?

Agent Proto
12-06-2009, 04:12 AM
You can investigate me if you want, Laddy!

Goldenboko
12-06-2009, 04:13 AM
It is indeed random. I suppose they did the first night on me so it would be random.

Trying to lure out a cop? Seriously? S-C-U-M xD

Laddy
12-06-2009, 04:13 AM
I CAN'T CHOOSE WHO I INVESTIGATE!

qwertysaur
12-06-2009, 04:14 AM

Oh that is not what to say. All other investigative roles, please do not roleclaim now. Keep secret as you are going to be prime targets for the mafia. If you are not sure if your role is investigative, PM Psychoric about it to make sure.

Agent Proto
Well, let's pretend that you can!

qwertysaur
Is that an offer to have happy fun times with him? :bigsmile:

leader of mortals
12-06-2009, 04:15 AM

Laddy claims he doesn't get to choose who he investigates.

He said it was random. Please read thoroughly, this is important :(

Damn you both. Laddy said he investigated himself day 1, and then later said he had no choice in his actions, I was trying to get him to contadict himself, and therefore prove his roleclaim as false.

I hate you both.

qwertysaur
12-06-2009, 04:16 AM
I already had him contradict himself a while ago though, and everyone ignored it :(

Laddy
12-06-2009, 04:16 AM

Oh please, dahling, I'm not as bad as you think I am.

I was just asking to see if someone can investigate me to show the truth.

GoBo, you seriously are trying really hard to get me lynched. I suppose you figure I am an easy town target and using your "gut" as a reason to lead the town towards me.

Here's an idea. Keep me alive and have the cop (If there is one) investigate me tonight. I will flip town and show you I'm legit.

Laddy
12-06-2009, 04:17 AM
I said I gaybar'd myself.

Although poorly worded, I never blatantly said that I had a choice in the matter.

qwertysaur

GoBo, you seriously are trying really hard to get me lynched. I suppose you figure I am an easy town target and using your "gut" as a reason to lead the town towards me.

Here's an idea. Keep me alive and have the cop (If there is one) investigate me tonight. I will flip town and show you I'm legit.
NOBODY ELSE REPLY TO THIS.
How will the cop prove your innocence, without giving himself away?

Agent Proto
Is that an offer to have happy fun times with him? :bigsmile:

:monster:

Well, it's not like he could investigate me if its true he can't choose who he can investigate.

leader of mortals
12-06-2009, 04:18 AM
Anyway, here is what I was going to say as my suspicion list on his roleclaim before I tried to confuse him. Again, damn you both.

I don't like Laddy's roleclaim at all... Here is a list of my problems with it...

1. It is easy to maintain, allowing him to sort of clear himself.

2. He said that he can not choose who to Gaybar, allowing him more freedom to give any name he wants.

3. It is a very unlikely role.

4. He later said he could not choose who to gaybar, and yet he said he chose himself night 1.

The bolded one is most important to me, and it is the reason for this...

##Unvote: Shattered Dreamer
##Vote: Laddy/RedXIII13

I still unvote and vote, but I guess my most important point is not true, or you two did not allow me to at least have a chance to make it true.

Goldenboko
12-06-2009, 04:18 AM

Two words: No.

If there is a cop out there, listen up, do NOT roleclaim because someone asks you to.

If your town you flipping town wouldn't be worth the Cop roleclaiming.
If your scum I will not allow you to put our cop in danger >:0

Laddy
12-06-2009, 04:19 AM

God that was dumb of me. xD

It's up to the cop I suppose. Even if the cop dies, you will have me and vice versa.

Laddy
12-06-2009, 04:21 AM
Oh and why are qwerty and GoBo both the only ones attacking me?

qwertysaur
12-06-2009, 04:22 AM
I think you are scum, and I do not let scum live. :p

leader of mortals
12-06-2009, 04:23 AM
Grr, I meant to bold those votes, sorry.

Laddy
12-06-2009, 04:23 AM
AMAZING!!

qwertysaur
12-06-2009, 04:24 AM

God that was dumb of me. xD

It's up to the cop I suppose. Even if the cop dies, you will have me and vice versa.
No. The correct answer would have been to ask the cop not to say anything at all. Think your last resort schemes through next time, they will work out better. :)

leader of mortals
12-06-2009, 04:24 AM
Oh and why are qwerty and GoBo both the only ones attacking me?

And I am also attacking you.

Del Murder
12-06-2009, 04:25 AM
Sure, I could go the easy way and vote for that crazy boy Laddy. But it seems a little too easy. If he really does have that role then it's an investigative role and should not be cast aside so easily. So let's look at one of the people who has their vote on Laddy, someone who is no stranger to mafia tactics.

However, I trust the people so willing to bandwagon with whatever Del Murder says far, far less than any silly mistake post made Day One by Jess.
Then after I presented an argument and voted for Celes, he presents a similar argument and votes for Celes.

Del said he found Celes a bit suspicious.
I looked into it more and agreed.

We also both didn't find qwerty suspicious. And here's more:

I find it odd that people stacked their votes on qwerty, especially Laddy's vote, since he has few posts and not much thought behind his reasoning.

I deliberated on Laddy during the night phase I couldn't really reach a certainty, but I think he's scum. I felt that qwerty was trying to lure out the mafia to bandwagon on him, Laddy and lom took the bait. Out of the two I find Laddy more suspicious, I'll get into why in a bit, I have to finish up something before I read back to find the specific posts I'm looking for. Celes is still on my radar, but my argument against her yesterday wasn't as strong as my dislike for Laddy's chain on qwerty.

Most of the rest of his posts today have been focused on Laddy. That itself doesn't really send up a flag, as Laddy pretty much made himself the focus with his role claim. But what about all this 'I suspect people who agree with Del Murder, yet I agree with Del Murder on almost everything'? Yes, it could be that we just have the same opinions. After all I came up with them and I stand by them. It is not unreasonable for an intelligent person to also do the same. The 'suck up to Del Murder' argument naturally piqued my interest when he first made it so I kept an eye on him. It just seems odd that we agree so much after he specifically called out those who agree with me.

qwertysaur
lom turning on your mafia buddy now. Ouch laddy, thats gotta sting. :(
I'll give you ONE cookie :cookie:
:monster: gets the rest already :/

Goldenboko
Oh and why are qwerty and GoBo and leader of mortals both the only ones attacking me?

Because we're the only ones stubborn/pissed off/bored enough to keep yelling at you.

qwertysaur
12-06-2009, 04:26 AM
what do you think of me Del? I wanna know!

Laddy
12-06-2009, 04:26 AM
Not nearly as fervently.

AND GOD THIS IS NO LAST DITCH EFFORT!

Now, let's think what you think on everyone else besides me, honeys.

Goldenboko
12-06-2009, 04:28 AM
Sure, I could go the easy way and vote for that crazy boy Laddy. But it seems a little too easy. If he really does have that role then it's an investigative role and should not be cast aside so easily. So let's look at one of the people who has their vote on Laddy, someone who is no stranger to mafia tactics.

However, I trust the people so willing to bandwagon with whatever Del Murder says far, far less than any silly mistake post made Day One by Jess.
Then after I presented an argument and voted for Celes, he presents a similar argument and votes for Celes.

Del said he found Celes a bit suspicious.
I looked into it more and agreed.

We also both didn't find qwerty suspicious. And here's more:

I find it odd that people stacked their votes on qwerty, especially Laddy's vote, since he has few posts and not much thought behind his reasoning.

I deliberated on Laddy during the night phase I couldn't really reach a certainty, but I think he's scum. I felt that qwerty was trying to lure out the mafia to bandwagon on him, Laddy and lom took the bait. Out of the two I find Laddy more suspicious, I'll get into why in a bit, I have to finish up something before I read back to find the specific posts I'm looking for. Celes is still on my radar, but my argument against her yesterday wasn't as strong as my dislike for Laddy's chain on qwerty.

Most of the rest of his posts today have been focused on Laddy. That itself doesn't really send up a flag, as Laddy pretty much made himself the focus with his role claim. But what about all this 'I suspect people who agree with Del Murder, yet I agree with Del Murder on almost everything'? Yes, it could be that we just have the same opinions. After all I came up with them and I stand by them. It is not unreasonable for an intelligent person to also do the same. The 'suck up to Del Murder' argument naturally piqued my interest when he first made it so I kept an eye on him. It just seems odd that we agree so much after he specifically called out those who agree with me.

I don't suspect people that agree with you Del, I suspect people that blindly agree with you. :monster:

I can provide no explanation for you other than that.

Del Murder
12-06-2009, 04:28 AM
Del! sagensyg said he thinks your the governor, I still want to know what you think about that. :p
I think that there is a governor and it was the governor who saved you yesterday. I am not sure what Sag bases his claim that I am the governor, other than the fact that I didn't think you should be lynched. I will say that for now I am glad that you weren't. :)

Laddy
12-06-2009, 04:30 AM
Very observant, Del.

And GoBo, sweet lil thing, why would you try so hard to focus your attention on me, the "easy" target, yet remain basically oblivious to the actions around us? You trying to push me and generally ignoring everyone around us, why is that? You blame me for playing poorly, when you guys essentially ignore the possibility of anyone else being Mafia? That's not how "veterans" play.

~*~Celes~*~
12-06-2009, 04:31 AM
and because I already said all I had to say earlier that hasn't already been said. This roleclaim of yours...on one hand i wouldn't be surprised to find out that it really is a legit role that Paul and DD came up with xD On the other hand...I just don't know if I believe it or not. I need to think about it a little more before I can decide how I feel about it.

In the meantime, it's my bed time. Night all~

~*~Celes~*~
12-06-2009, 04:32 AM
my above post is in reference to Laddy's question on why no one else was attacking him, supposedly.

Goldenboko
12-06-2009, 04:33 AM
Oh, Laddy you slick little sex-machine you, you certainly have no idea what's swirling through in my devious head. Certainly not focus on Laddy. Certainly not, Laddy is the only mafioso in this game. No, I've enjoyed watching everyone's response to my posts and your posts. Alas, now I want our affair to end.

qwertysaur
12-06-2009, 04:35 AM
Scum list of high probability
lom. His attack on me day 1 is the main signal for this. He had pretty fuzzy logic going on there, and tried to justify a lynch based on a faulty case.

Medium probability
Jessweeee and Freya/Lekana. They are both adamant on keeping you alive more than anybody else. I see this as being either really trusting or attempts to save a team mate or stall so one of the mafia members can write you a better script to dig you out of the hole you made.

I have no idea :/
Shattered Dreamer, Christmas and Del. I'm stumped and can't get a bearing on them.

All others are on low alert from me, but nobody is cleared. Except Sir Lancealot, may you rest in peace. *lights memorial candle thingy*

qwertysaur
12-06-2009, 04:36 AM
I think that there is a governor and it was the governor who saved you yesterday. I am not sure what Sag bases his claim that I am the governor, other than the fact that I didn't think you should be lynched. I will say that for now I am glad that you weren't. :)
I'm glad I wasn't lynched too! I'm having a lot of fun this game. :)

Laddy
12-06-2009, 04:42 AM
Oh, Laddy you slick little sex-machine you, you certainly have no idea what's swirling through in my devious head. Certainly not focus on Laddy. Certainly not, Laddy is the only mafioso in this game. No, I've enjoyed watching everyone's response to my posts and your posts. Alas, now I want our affair to end.
Now you're insulting my intelligence. Which granted, isn't much, but I've been told it's there, sweetie, and I will listen to them.

Honestly, there have been much things said about me, but be the better player, Goldenboco, and consider the possiblity that the most outspoken person in the game isn't Mafia, and rarely is.

If you were town, you would snuff out under-the-radar players, not attack and the most obvious person out, that is VERY suspicious. You seem to have an army of lom and qwerty firing load after load (indeed I am enjoying it) and yet are completely lacking any ability to realize that you guys have been doing very poorly covering yourselves up. I know at least one of you is Mafia.

Tell me this, the most active and craziest is ALWAYS a target, but rarely gets lynched, because every player knows that mafians know better than to look for reasons to get lynched, but you guys are starting a crusade, crawling in the cracks every opportunity I get.

You look for comfort from better players, you are trying desperately to get me lynched. I am unaware just how many hours we have left in the day, but enough to now that I did not roleclaim nearly close enough to the end of the day for it to be a last-ditch effort.

Speak. Now. Why would I be a worthy sacrifice? Why is the loudest lamb left to the slaughter? And not the wisest?

qwertysaur
12-06-2009, 04:45 AM
You seem to have an army of lom and qwerty firing load after load (indeed I am enjoying it) and yet are completely lacking any ability to realize that you guys have been doing very poorly covering yourselves up. I know at least one of you is Mafia.

I bet it's lom right. :p

Laddy
12-06-2009, 04:47 AM
Excuuuuse me, Mr. Fast Poster. :p

Oh and

##Vote: Goldenboco

qwertysaur
12-06-2009, 04:48 AM
Votecount, for great :quina:

Laddy (5): Goldenboko, sagensyg, qwertysaur, ~*~Celes~*~, leader of mortals
Goldenboko (1): Laddy
Shattered Dreamer (0):

:rabite: targets who haven't voted yet:
Timekeeper, Aerith's Knight, Del Murder, Jessweeee, Blues Agent, Shattered Dreamer.

Laddy
12-06-2009, 04:51 AM
This is gaybashing!

qwertysaur
12-06-2009, 04:52 AM
This is gaybashing!
I'm Bi you know :mad2:

Laddy
12-06-2009, 04:53 AM
This is gaybashing!
It matters not!

You don't like what you are (often affiliated with)!

qwertysaur
12-06-2009, 04:56 AM
This is gaybashing!
It matters not!

You don't like what you are (often affiliated with)!
:( Two of my best friends are in a lesbian relationship. You do not tell me how to think. Nobody tells anyone how to think. Especially when playing Mafia!

Laddy
12-06-2009, 04:57 AM
Unvote me then kthxplz

qwertysaur
12-06-2009, 04:58 AM
no. :)

Stop derailing the town from discussion now Laddy, your mafia buddies are getting away!

Laddy
12-06-2009, 05:06 AM
What buddies? I'm a mason.

qwertysaur
12-06-2009, 05:07 AM
What buddies? I'm a mason.
FAIL.

Laddy
12-06-2009, 05:09 AM
Alright. I roleclaimed in order to keep the fact I'm a mason under wraps, but without claiming cop and slowly announce the innocence of my fellow masons.

Bad idea.

qwertysaur
12-06-2009, 05:11 AM
Alright. I roleclaimed in order to keep the fact I'm a mason under wraps, but without claiming cop and slowly announce the innocence of my fellow masons.

Bad idea.
Ya think. Mr Mafia. Just stop trying and getting in the way, there are other mafia members to gets that noose around, and you are taking all the spotlights up what I need to blind them and then oust them with.

Del Murder
12-06-2009, 05:14 AM
I don't suspect people that agree with you Del, I suspect people that blindly agree with you. :monster:

Very observant, Del.
Like that? :p

I don't like Laddy's roleclaim at all... Here is a list of my problems with it...

1. It is easy to maintain, allowing him to sort of clear himself.

2. He said that he can not choose who to Gaybar, allowing him more freedom to give any name he wants.

3. It is a very unlikely role.

4. He later said he could not choose who to gaybar, and yet he said he chose himself night 1.
Interesting list. If we lynch him and he does end up as this role, what would you make of it?

Laddy
12-06-2009, 05:15 AM
..or getting the wrong guy.

##Unvote: Goldenboco
##Vote: Laddy

Laddy
12-06-2009, 05:17 AM
My buddies are Jessweeee and AK, btw.

We be masons! Lynch me and see!

qwertysaur
12-06-2009, 05:17 AM
Trying to be like me now Laddy?

No way thats going to work. also majority lynch is 7 not 6, so we still get a chance to discuss for a long time.

qwertysaur
12-06-2009, 05:18 AM
My buddies are Jessweeee and AK, btw.

We be masons! Lynch me and see!
more FAIL
Mason - MafiaWiki (http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Mason)

Laddy
12-06-2009, 05:18 AM
Not unless I get another vote...

Laddy
12-06-2009, 05:19 AM
I did not mention such in my Role PM, so I will declare it invalid.

qwertysaur
12-06-2009, 05:19 AM
Lets not speed lynch laddy people, thats going to cost us some time to get leader of mortals.

Jessweeee♪
12-06-2009, 05:21 AM
Please don't kill Laddy :(

Laddy
12-06-2009, 05:23 AM
No, do! In doing so the Mafians qwerty and GoBo are exposed.

Plus, you and Ak are saved. It's a worthy sacrifice!

Goldenboko
12-06-2009, 05:23 AM
Well at least we're in a better situation. 1 lynch = either 2 confirms or 1 dead mafia.

qwertysaur
12-06-2009, 05:25 AM
Anybody, if you were the cop, would you want to know my alignment based on my actions from Day 1?

Del Murder
12-06-2009, 05:25 AM
Ok now he claims Mason. Forget what I said to lom above.

What makes you think lom is another mafia, q?

leader of mortals
12-06-2009, 05:29 AM
##unvote: Laddy

No speed lynches

qwertysaur
12-06-2009, 05:30 AM
Day 1, lom attacks me for the same reasons as laddy, and that is that I have to be a Jester so kill me and get out of my way when I constantly reminded everyone I am not a jester.

Then he forgets all about me because I didn't die, and attacks Shattered Dreamer for also acting very erratically. He then shifts to laddy when laddy falls apart under the pressure Boko and myself have applied to him. Throwing him under the bus.

He goes after the easy targets, not the challenges. Throw together an argument when half of it is based on being confused on what the target is trying to do, then hoping it sticks.

Del Murder
12-06-2009, 05:30 AM

Or, they just get killed off the next two nights by mafia since you had just outed them.

Laddy
12-06-2009, 05:33 AM
*sigh* Craziest. Day. Ever.

Laddy
12-06-2009, 05:33 AM

Or, they just get killed off the next two nights by mafia since you had just outed them.
Then why would Jessweeee support me then?

Freya
12-06-2009, 05:34 AM
Hey at least we have the excitement of a role claimer :D

leader of mortals
12-06-2009, 05:37 AM
Day 1, lom attacks me for the same reasons as laddy, and that is that I have to be a Jester so kill me and get out of my way when I constantly reminded everyone I am not a jester.

Then he forgets all about me because I didn't die, and attacks Shattered Dreamer for also acting very erratically. He then shifts to laddy when laddy falls apart under the pressure Boko and myself have applied to him. Throwing him under the bus.

He goes after the easy targets, not the challenges. Throw together an argument when half of it is based on being confused on what the target is trying to do, then hoping it sticks.

I stopped going after you because I saw from your starting posts the next day you were more serious. I was very stupid to have voted for you Day 1, actually, because I did not believe you to be mafia at all, I thought you were only distracting and possibly allowing mafia to lay low.

Also, it only seems that I am going for easy targets because I vote for the most suspicious target at the time, or at least the most in my eyes(and also possibly all of yours)

qwertysaur
12-06-2009, 05:38 AM

Then why would Jessweeee support me then?
1) your a mafia mason
2) She is mafia
3) I'm wrong
4) She is a traitor
5) role that Psy and DD made up

there are probably more but those make up 99.99462% of the possibilities

qwertysaur
12-06-2009, 05:38 AM
*sigh* Craziest. Day. Ever.
I know isn't this SO MUCH FUN! :bigsmile:

Psychotic
12-06-2009, 05:39 AM
Just over 11 hours remaining!

qwertysaur
12-06-2009, 05:40 AM

I stopped going after you because I saw from your starting posts the next day you were more serious. I was very stupid to have voted for you Day 1, actually, because I did not believe you to be mafia at all, I thought you were only distracting and possibly allowing mafia to lay low.

Also, it only seems that I am going for easy targets because I vote for the most suspicious target at the time, or at least the most in my eyes(and also possibly all of yours)
I've been serious this entire game though. :colbert:

leader of mortals
12-06-2009, 05:43 AM

Well, you have to admit that you did Day 1 in a very odd way, right?

Freya
12-06-2009, 05:44 AM

Liar

Hey, freya asked for someone to make 5 billion roleclaims and act like an idiot, so I like to annoy her with what she asked. If you thought I was serious with those roleclaims then lighten up. Yes it is weird, but weird =/= scummy.

Boko that is the correct derivative, have a cookie! :cookie:

qwertysaur
12-06-2009, 06:02 AM
Serious Definition | Definition of Serious at Dictionary.com (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/serious?r=75)
you are using the incorrect definition for the second quote Freya. In your quoted post I used was with this definition.

Not trifling or jesting: I'm serious: we expect you to complete the assignment on time. Her question was serious enough to deserve a thoughtful response.

Laddy
12-06-2009, 06:03 AM
Going to bed. Night.

qwertysaur
12-06-2009, 06:04 AM
@lom

Never has someone played a game like I have been this time, so it will look odd when it is in process. When all my plans are explained you will understand. Which is bad for the mafia of course, because my goal is them all being dead. I don't have to be alive at the end for it to work, but it is so much easier if I am.

qwertysaur
12-06-2009, 06:05 AM
Going to bed. Night.
night, we won't kill you by majority vote, the end of day is whats going to do that so if you wake up in time you can say your goodbyes :)

leader of mortals
12-06-2009, 06:39 AM
Well qwerty, you're still here right?

Is anyone else here?

Del Murder
12-06-2009, 07:26 AM
I just got back from playing Age of Empires so now I'm here.

Del Murder
12-06-2009, 07:35 AM
I hate when people vote themselves. Hate it. I hated it when qwerty did it and I hate it when Laddy does it.

I hesitated voting for Laddy because I did not want to sacrifice an investigative town role, even a ludicrous one like that. But it looks like that's off the table. I don't want to kill a mason either, but if he is a mason then the mafia will already know who the mason group is by now since he spilled the beans. Only one way to find out really. He's probably mafia anyway so that's one down.

<b>##Vote: Laddy</b>

leader of mortals
12-06-2009, 07:40 AM
Del, do we really want to lynch him though or shouldn't we wait for the end of the day?

leader of mortals
12-06-2009, 07:41 AM
Well, I'm going to bed now. See yous all tomorrow.

Del Murder
12-06-2009, 07:43 AM
I hate when this game gets dragged out in the interest of 'using all the time we have'. Plus I'm going to sleep soon too so I want to get my vote in there. I've never not voted in a round of this game and I won't start now!

Timekeeper
12-06-2009, 10:23 AM
As per usual I have a moderately long winded post, as I'm catching up on a fair bit here...

Ok, I'm back from holidays now, and I should hopefully be a whole lot more active! Mind you, none of you will be online while I'm active, as Lancealot is dead and Jiro is replaced! It's obvious that someone doesn't like us Aussies :(
It's a conspiracy!

Alright, now that I'm here I'll read through the thread and I'll just make notes on things as I see them, sorry if it's a tad unorganised, but hopefully it'll help people (including myself) see things they didn't see before and maybe even flush out some scum.

Ok, Qwerts not dying from the lynch confused the heck out of me, but now I understand that the Governor, whoever that person is probably saved him.

So the Governor either saved him because he thought qwerts was town, qwerts is the governor himself and was trying to hint that to the town or because the governor thought he was a jester or bomb or something?
I'd guess it's one of those, unless there's some sort of mafia governor and they were working together to try and trick us? Is that even possible? It seems outlandish to me.

looking at Sags post again, if Del is the governor saved me yesterday they your rock and get a cookie :cookie: :D

Mind you Qwerts indirectly denied being Governor by asking Del if he was the Governor, so there goes the theory of a roleclaim... maybe xD

Liar

I actually think that qwerts is being serious there, laying traps and whatnot. He's definitely got something sneaky planned, whether it's good for the town or bad I can't tell. In all honesty it feels like he's laid some traps for mafians to get caught in, but that's just my gut feeling on him.

Ok, not sure why qwerty stood out to me so much there, I guess it's because he was the crazy attention seeking guy Day 1 and then the cool, calm and collected townie who seemed to be leading the charge Day 2. That's just a theory on my sub-conscious though, I don't feel that much suspicion toward him either way...

I'll have a look around at some others now and see what I can find.

Hmm, as I was reading through, I didn't really see Laddy as scum at all, and then people just started putting heat on him and he started cracking. In all seriousness I wouldn't think that makes him mafian, I've seen many innocents and mafians crack under that sort of pressure, so who knows what he really is. We'll probably find out soon enough, as I'm probably the only one on now and it's probably too late for Laddy. Here's hoping you're Mafia!

Tangents ~

Caught you laddy. Laddy says annoying is not a good reason to make a vote. then he later says the Jester role is annoying. So his justification for a vote is against what he says later. How very interesting, warrents this if you ask me.
##Vote: laddy/RedXIII13 (you know what I mean :p)
:smash:

That post just reminded me so much of Ace Attourney, you looking for a contradiction in his testimony and all that :D
It's a good idea though... obviously.

See, Christmas. You can do it!

looking at Sags post again

I do it all the time. Heh. :smug:

Oh man, that made me laugh :D

Sorry for the tangents and whatnot, but I've missed out on so much!

Anyway, there'll be more coming after I've had dinner and a better read through the thread, that way you can all pick apart my posts when I go to bed and you all wake up :mad:

Timekeeper
12-06-2009, 11:16 AM
Or not... I'm too tired, I'll see what I can find in the morning :eep:

Shattered Dreamer
12-06-2009, 12:15 PM
I just read through the pages of the thread I missed through sleeping. I'm very surprised to see my lunacy hasn't gotten me lynched! Everyone seems to be sure that Laddy is scum but like me it might just be he's very good a digging himself a hole. qwerty's point about leader of mortals picking on easy targets like qwerty, Laddy & I instead of trying to weed out the harder targets to me honestly casts suspicion on leader of mortals.

By trying his best not to act in the least bit suspicious his actions are a lot more suspicious then the way qwerty, Laddy or myself have acting, whether through possible being the jester, a complete inability to defend oneself or just being a possibly misguided townie.

If it wasn't for qwerty's & Boko's suspicions of Laddy however I'd be quite sure leader of mortals was scum. But at the moment its close to impossible to decide between Laddy & LOM for me so no voting just yet!

~*~Celes~*~
12-06-2009, 01:49 PM
Oh dear, Laddy. You're just making yourself look worse

By the way, I'm bi-sexual just like Qwertsl, so I can promise you this isn't gay bashing :jess: I guess this is just plain karma for saying I look like a man~

Lawr
12-06-2009, 01:55 PM
Yeah and I'm heterosexual so this is definitely not gay bashing.

Maybe claiming you're a Mason was alright to save yourself, but also exposing the other Masons wasn't that smart.

Either way, the only way to prove this is to see what you are once you're finally lynched. Unless anybody else is in the role-claiming mood too!

demondude
12-06-2009, 02:04 PM
Laddy (6): Goldenboko, sagensyg, qwertysaur, ~*Celes*~, Laddy, Del Murder
~*~Celes~*~ (1): Freya:

Chicken Chokers who haven't voted yet:
Timekeeper, Aerith's Knight, ~*Celes*~, Jessweeee, Blues Agent, Shattered Dreamer, leader of mortals.

Two more votes on Laddy for a majority lynch. Day ends soon. Anyone who would like to send me an early night action because they may be away may do so.

~*~Celes~*~
12-06-2009, 02:07 PM

Timekeeper, Aerith's Knight, ~*Celes*~, Jessweeee, Blues Agent, Shattered Dreamer, leader of mortals.

Two more votes on Laddy for a majority lynch. Day ends soon. Anyone who would like to send me an early night action because they may be away may do so.

DD, i voted for Laddy. *facepalm*

demondude
12-06-2009, 02:11 PM

Timekeeper, Aerith's Knight, Jessweeee, Blues Agent, Shattered Dreamer, leader of mortals.

Bishop Bashers, just because.:
~*Celes*~

EDIT: 2 and a half hours left.

~*~Celes~*~
12-06-2009, 02:28 PM
what D=

~*~Celes~*~
12-06-2009, 02:29 PM
You...you...DISCO DASHER!

YES I SAID IT!

Goldenboko
12-06-2009, 02:40 PM
I have a 2 hour appointment at 11 EST, so I miss the conclusion of this day.

Laddy seems like the right kill to me. There are two options of what happens.

A. He is a mason, he's already outed himself and his two partners. However, that gives our doctor (I'm assuming there is one. There is ALWAYS a doctor) a 50-50 shot a stopping the nightkill if the mafia decides to take the route of killing the masons. Either way, come tomorrow we'll have one or two confirmed town. Not killing him can tempt the mafia away from killing a mason to set up Laddy, in which case we could have three live masons, but also no proof they are a mason for the rest of the town, without exposing the cop. Killing Laddy here also improves the chance the cop (also assuming we have one of these. There's typically a cop as well) will find mafia as he'll know not to investigate 2 out of 13 (3 if you include last night's investigation).

B. He flips mafia. We rejoice.

Laddy
12-06-2009, 04:10 PM
See, I know how to play this game! ;D

~*~Celes~*~
12-06-2009, 04:39 PM
So you're TRYING to get yourself lynched?

Goldenboko
12-06-2009, 04:42 PM
So you're TRYING to get yourself lynched?

By this point would that really matter? xD

demondude
12-06-2009, 04:42 PM
15 minutes left.

~*~Celes~*~
12-06-2009, 04:45 PM
guess not ;\

demondude
12-06-2009, 04:57 PM
Day 2 is over. Flavour coming up

demondude
12-06-2009, 05:01 PM

Timekeeper, Aerith's Knight, Jessweeee, Blues Agent, Shattered Dreamer, leader of mortals.

Bishop Bashers, just because.:
~*Celes*~

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Laddy minced up to the gallows, pouting like a Californian soldier. As the rope was fitted round his head, he cursed everybody in EoFF town, and warned them the Mafia would kill them all.

But wait! In the distance ... a messenger appeared! Laddy let out a cry of pure relief, as Del once again took the note and flicked the messenger to Mars. He read it and threw it on the ground.

"Well?" Laddy said.

"Your subscription to Adam Lambert magazine has expired" Del said.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" Laddy screamed

Laddy dived off the platform, but tumbled and broke a nail. Laddy died there and then.

Laddy was a Mason, played by Laddy.

Night actions please! Once again, you have 12 hours to submit them to me.

(Mini Mafia: Night 2 - Nowhere fast)

demondude
12-07-2009, 03:53 PM
Let's not beat around the bush ... Sagensyg had lost it. He was completely bat:bou::bou::bou::bou: insane, and he loved it. Finally, he had created the ultimate machine to reveal who all the Mafia were! Rejoice! He turned it on, power running through his veins as he cackled like the madman we was. Running into the streets, he shouted to the sleeping members that he had finally solved this whole problem. They all came out of their houses, but to their horror, Sagensyg began doing the jitterbug on a bench. The bench ate him.

Sagensyg was a Crazy Inventor, played by Sagensyg.

Crazy inventor? Just like a normal inventor ... but let's just say his creations were not the most useful, and the poor soul had no way of knowing.

Day 3 starts now! 24 hours. 7 votes for a majority lynch.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
P.S: Reports say that before the murder, a boom was heard at Sagensyg's house ...

qwertysaur
12-07-2009, 04:24 PM
Well I was wrong about laddy being in the mafia, but he was acting pretty off the wall the more the day progressed.

Now onto my current suspicions, Jessweee♪ and AK are the only two who I can trust with laddy's claim (which still is against the rules to make but he already made it so I'll make use of it). That is two confirmed townies, which is good. Looking more at Boko now then I was yesterday, and also at Celes.

More later, Calculus time. :p

Aerith's Knight
12-07-2009, 04:38 PM
Wow, talk about a stupid mafia, I can't believe they let us live. I mean, it's not like we're easily manipulated.

Alright, when I get back from work let's get this day started.

~*~Celes~*~
12-07-2009, 06:16 PM
I can't even begin to explain how frustrating it is to me that Laddy outed his teammates -.o but anyway.

So, we've lost two townies between last night and today, and Lancealot yesterday. That's three gone now out of 15, and none of those were scum. :\ Unfortunate but it's still early enough in the game that if we focus we can get a mafia member this time.

About the boom that was heard in Saglet's place, what could that mean? I'll have to do some research of my own and come back with my ideas.

qwertysaur
12-07-2009, 06:28 PM
The boom is useless to discuss. Lets discuss your opinions Celes, who do you think is in the mafia?

Shattered Dreamer
12-07-2009, 07:13 PM
Sagensyg was the last person I expected to turn up dead on Day 3 but maybe the mafia felt killing the other 2 masons was pointless given that their advantage was taken away (illegally) by their fallen comrade. But since we don't know whether or not the pro mafia mason was included in this version of mafia I still trust nobody (yes the mini-mafia noob read the rules & every character role).

I don't know whether to suspect the 5 that voted to lynch Laddy, the non-voters (myself of course included I am aware) or those who voted for people other than Laddy ie Freya & Christmas.

The speculation begins:D

qwertysaur
12-07-2009, 07:19 PM
so pick out of a hat and try to build a case or prod for questions. :p

Shattered Dreamer
12-07-2009, 07:25 PM

That's probably a good idea :tongue: Have you any theories yet qwerty?

demondude
12-07-2009, 07:28 PM
Just to let you guys know, I am aware that revealing your Mason buddies is illegal. :)

qwertysaur
12-07-2009, 07:32 PM

oh yeah, a have a few... but I want you to try now. You can't learn how to play if you blindly vote like some people like to do or not vote at all like you are doing so far. :p

Freya
12-07-2009, 07:47 PM
Well, I told you so :D I said he wasn't acting so scummy. An idiot yes but not scummy.

Finger pointing went straight to laddy before he went pretty much crazy. And the person to make a case about him pulling at straws early on for a not-so-good player, Celes. Sorry baby cakes but you's lookin' mighty guilty :aimkiss: Going with the same vote I had yesterday.

##Vote: ~*~Celes~*~

qwertysaur
12-07-2009, 07:49 PM
Anybody else you have thoughts on Freya?

Shattered Dreamer
12-07-2009, 07:49 PM

oh yeah, a have a few... but I want you to try now. You can't learn how to play if you blindly vote like some people like to do or not vote at all like you are doing so far. :p

Not in the sharing mood thats mighty suspicious:p Given that nobody has said much on Day 3 I might see how things play out for a while.