PDA

View Full Version : Mini Mafia - Game Over: The Mafia sure whooped y'all'z butts

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

Freya
12-07-2009, 07:51 PM
Anybody else you have thoughts on Freya?

Not that I've paid attention to too much. So I don't have any cases to present for you if that's what your asking.

qwertysaur
12-07-2009, 07:54 PM
No, that's called worming out of saying anything, and is used by scum to slide through without contributing anything and kill the town at night. You have to be able to say something based on what happened during days 1 and 2, a lot has already happened. I am trying to get others to participate, this is a team game and one person can't make all the decisions on who to lynch.

Shattered Dreamer
12-07-2009, 07:54 PM
Anybody else you have thoughts on Freya?

Freya fits my theory of voting for a different person then the rest of town as a means of drawing attention away from herself. Freya could be mafia but I need more reason to suspect her.

Aerith's Knight
12-07-2009, 08:02 PM
Well, I've looked over what I know, read everything in the thread now, and I still have 2 mayor suspects.

Boko: He's been behaving exactly like he always does when he's scum, which concludes yet another mafia game where he is mafia. I'm not ready to make a case against him, but I will start gathering evidence.

Qwerty: No useful information, does ask others a lot, but still hasn't recovered from the extremely scummy behavior in the first day. I believe he was meant to be a sacrifice for the other mafia members in the original plan.

I'd like to hear Del's opinions please.

Aerith's Knight
12-07-2009, 08:04 PM
No, that's called worming out of saying anything, and is used by scum to slide through without contributing anything and kill the town at night. You have to be able to say something based on what happened during days 1 and 2, a lot has already happened. I am trying to get others to participate, this is a team game and one person can't make all the decisions on who to lynch.

Making cases takes time. You can't expect someone to pull a case out of their hat like that. trying to draw people out, without presenting a case, which is basically what you are doing, is far scummier than she is acting.

Why don't you try to find something, if you have so much time. I know I will be searching things on you.

Goldenboko
12-07-2009, 08:10 PM
Boko: He's been behaving exactly like he always does when he's scum, which concludes yet another mafia game where he is mafia. I'm not ready to make a case against him, but I will start gathering evidence.

Pfft. Just got back from school and this is first thing I saw. According to you 90% of my games I'm mafia, assuming I have even the tiniest similarity in mannerism you can say that. I'm tired of the all this metagaming, it's not going to get us anywhere. I'm posting loud and obnoxious just like I do when I'm a Vanilla Town, Saulus, Mafia Good, or whatever else I happen to be. AK I know you (and everyone else) love to hate me but play with your brain not with your heart :love:

I'm placing my vote on Freya/Lekana.
##vote: Freya

I find it very odd that she's focused on Celes, every, single, day. Seems like a way to just skate through the game to me. Also, she has yet to vote with the town. Not saying that making mistakes and voting with majority makes you town, but avoiding being involved with any lynch is a scum tactic. (see [M] Azar Mafia IV?).

qwertysaur
12-07-2009, 08:16 PM
Search away AK, see if the cop would like to back you up. I would be surprised if s/he has not yet investigated me after my actions on day 1.

qwertysaur
12-07-2009, 08:17 PM
Also not related to the point just I made but thats metagameing :(

Aerith's Knight
12-07-2009, 08:22 PM

Pfft. Just got back from school and this is first thing I saw. According to you 90% of my games I'm mafia, assuming I have even the tiniest similarity in mannerism you can say that. I'm tired of the all this metagaming, it's not going to get us anywhere. I'm posting loud and obnoxious just like I do when I'm a Vanilla Town, Saulus, Mafia Good, or whatever else I happen to be. AK I know you (and everyone else) love to hate me but play with your brain not with your heart :love:

Oh, I am. And I wouldn't even mention it if your normal behavior wasn't scummy to begin with.

Like this, without even explaining yourself for killing a mason with extremely little reasoning in the beginning (later on it was because laddy was a moron), you immediately go to the next person who isn't even behaving like scum. If I were to pick scum now, It would be you, Boko and possibly Celes. As I know that Shattered dreamer is a noob and not much else, sagensyg is dead and you all voted for him besides having everyone else saying you shouldnt.

leader of mortals
12-07-2009, 08:25 PM
Im kinda stuck right now. Shattered Dreamer is still #1 on my suspicion list though...

And before anyone uses it as a very stupid point, I did not unvote Laddy to free myself of suspicion, I did it to prevent a speedy lynch, and I forgot to come back in time to revote him.

Also, why does it seem that Shattered Dreamer is trying to use qwerty's strategy to clear himself?

Aerith's Knight
12-07-2009, 08:26 PM
Search away AK, see if the cop would like to back you up. I would be surprised if s/he has not yet investigated me after my actions on day 1.

Calling out a cop is extremely scummy, btw.

Aerith's Knight
12-07-2009, 08:28 PM
Also, a cop always investigates themselves on day 1. So the cop couldn't have investigated you, at least not on day 1.

qwertysaur
12-07-2009, 08:29 PM
Yeah, saying I think the cop would have said that I was found guilty yesterday is a scummy move, and so is saying you are a cop when you are not. something seems off with that statement :|

qwertysaur
12-07-2009, 08:31 PM
Also, a cop always investigates themselves on day 1. So the cop couldn't have investigated you, at least not on day 1.
everyone has different play styles. You think a cop should do that, I don't.

Aerith's Knight
12-07-2009, 08:31 PM
Yeah, saying I think the cop would have said that I was found guilty yesterday is a scummy move, and so is saying you are a cop when you are not. something seems off with that statement :|

When.. when have I said that I am a cop. Please, try not to distract the people that don't read.

qwertysaur
12-07-2009, 08:32 PM

When.. when have I said that I am a cop. Please, try not to distract the people that don't read.
When did I say I thought you were cop?

Freya
12-07-2009, 08:33 PM
So you wouldn't check to see if you were insane/paranoid/naive or not scott?

Aerith's Knight
12-07-2009, 08:33 PM

qwertysaur
12-07-2009, 08:35 PM
So you wouldn't check to see if you were insane/paranoid/naive or not scott?
No. I don't play to break the game. I play to play the game and you hosted the game I was the cop and I never investigated myself. :p

qwertysaur
12-07-2009, 08:37 PM

That was in reference to this post.

Oh, I givez!

I'm Gay Reality TV Contestant

I'm "closeted" day one, but after Day 1 every night I can got to the gaybar and someone there and see what they eat! I gaybar'd myself and got Cheese and Wine. I suppose it's like Caterer.

Oh, and I must flirt with men at least three times every day.
The claim is a dressed up role cop.

Goldenboko
12-07-2009, 08:43 PM
I don't know what mafia games you've been watching, but I rarely see a Cop investigate him/herself first at EoFF. Even so, theorizing who the cop has investigated gets us no where. When s/he thinks it's time to tell, s/he will.

Oh, I am. And I wouldn't even mention it if your normal behavior wasn't scummy to begin with.

What is that even suppose to mean?

Like this, without even explaining yourself for killing a mason with extremely little reasoning in the beginning (later on it was because laddy was a moron), you immediately go to the next person who isn't even behaving like scum.

What are qualifications for what is scum and what isn't scum? I really don't see why you think I'm scummy other than helping the Laddy lynch, which he sort've help sow himself. Regardless, you and Jess are virtually confirmed town so I shall focus on you no longer, especially because your allegations of such small merit.

So, now I'm going to list a huge ass post of what I think of everyone thus far.
From my perspective:

1. Timekeeper
2. Christmas
3. Aerith's Knight <- Mason
4. leader of mortals
5. ~*Celes*~
6. Goldenboko <- Me
7. Del Murder
8. Sagensyg - Crazy Inventor - Jitterbug Juiced Night 2
9. qwertysaur
10. Laddy - Mason - Lynched Day 2
11. Jessweeee <- Mason
12. Blues Agent
13. Sir lancealot - Commuter - Eaten Night 1
14. Shattered Dreamer
15. Freya

Leaving possible suspects as...

1. Timekeeper
2. Christmas
4. leader of mortals
5. ~*Celes*~
7. Del Murder
9. qwertysaur
12. Blues Agent
14. Shattered Dreamer
15. Freya

From this I divide it as:

Way too quiet people.

1. Timekeeper
2. Christmas
12. Blues Agent

Voting for any one of these can be viable. Quiet mafia tries to slip through the game without getting caught. It's also a shot in the dark, which I dislike doing.

Everyone else.

4. leader of mortals <- Shattered Dreamer? Really? He's only rung me as someone who doesn't know how to play.
5. ~*Celes*~ <- I need to read through your posts again.
7. Del Murder <- Seems a bit quiet, not enough to get on the top list though, making him #2 on my suspicion list.
9. qwertysaur <- Really, really, really loud this game, triple my posts. Don't know what to make of it gut says not guilty.
14. Shattered Dreamer <- I believe to be a n00b, not mafia.
15. Freya <- Celes, Celes, Celes, Celes, Celes, Celes. I know you're more outspoken then that which is why my vote is on you.

I'll read through everything to make a more coherent analysis of people I think are mafia. But right now, AP Latin calls me!

Goldenboko
12-07-2009, 08:45 PM
editted
I don't know what mafia games you've been watching, but I rarely see a Cop investigate him/herself first at EoFF. Even so, theorizing who the cop has investigated gets us no where. When he thinks it's time to tell, he will.
to

I don't know what mafia games you've been watching, but I rarely see a Cop investigate him/herself first at EoFF. Even so, theorizing who the cop has investigated gets us no where. When s/he thinks it's time to tell, s/he will.

I thought EoFF gave you more time to spell check.

Shattered Dreamer
12-07-2009, 08:47 PM
I love that I'm still your number one suspect leader of mortals:D

qwerty & AK if neither or you is mafia then arguing amongst yourself is a counter productive use of towns time to weed out scum. We've lost 3 town already! Shouldn't we be spending time trying to weed out scum your argument is way distracting!

qwertysaur
12-07-2009, 08:47 PM
post 134 in this thread actually :quina:

some of those posts are spam Boko, like this one :bigsmile:

Freya
12-07-2009, 08:51 PM
I'm tired of the all this metagaming, it's not going to get us anywhere.

I know you're more outspoken then that which is why my vote is on you.

Isn't that metagaming too? I don't post a lot like normal so i'm scum? Could it be cause it's been months since the last game? So people change. Stop doing the "well you use to do" whatever bull:bou::bou::bou::bou:. I'm tired of it and you SAID you were tired of it but you're doing it.

Goldenboko
12-07-2009, 08:54 PM
I'm tired of the all this metagaming, it's not going to get us anywhere.

I know you're more outspoken then that which is why my vote is on you.

Isn't that metagaming too? I don't post a lot like normal so i'm scum? Could it be cause it's been months since the last game? So people change. Stop doing the "well you use to do" whatever bull:bou::bou::bou::bou:. I'm tired of it and you SAID you were tired of it but you're doing it.

What I'm trying to say is, you're not posting anything with DEPTH. I haven't read an opinion from you. I remember a singular post on Celes. Then a repeated vote on her. I shouldn't have worded it like I did but I wanted to be finished with that post >:0

Shattered Dreamer
12-07-2009, 08:55 PM
Your a noob & your a noob that I'm beginning to tire of that!

Goldenboko
12-07-2009, 08:56 PM

Sorry bud! When you lynch a mafioso this game and I don't I'll reverse everything I say? How's that for motivation :p

qwertysaur
12-07-2009, 08:57 PM
You should have seen me in my first game here. I was REALLY bad. :shobon:

Jessweeee♪
12-07-2009, 08:58 PM
Christmas scares me in this game. She's just being Christmas and it's not possible to tell anything at all from her actions that way :(

Agent Proto
12-07-2009, 08:58 PM
Lynching me will prove you guys nothing. There is absolutely no reason why I should be targeted. In fact, I will decide to take this chance to finally select someone who I believe everyone should focus their entire attention today.

And that person is qwerty! Do I think qwerty will be saved from the governor a second time? I totally doubt it. If he could be saved again, we should vote him to see if he'll get bailed out again.

<b>##Vote: qwertysaur</b>

Goldenboko
12-07-2009, 09:01 PM
Christmas scares me in this game. She's just being Christmas and it's not possible to tell anything at all from her actions that way :(

Agreed. Christmas would make the ultimate mafioso.

Lynching me will prove you guys nothing. There is absolutely no reason why I should be targeted. In fact, I will decide to take this chance to finally select someone who I believe everyone should focus their entire attention today.

And that person is qwerty! Do I think qwerty will be saved from the governor a second time? I totally doubt it. If he could be saved again, we should vote him to see if he'll get bailed out again.

...is it out of my jurisdiction to ask why qwerty is mafia?

Not saying your wrong, but I have no read on qwerty this game. I'm going to go back and read his posts... all 5 billion of them D:

Shattered Dreamer
12-07-2009, 09:01 PM

Sorry bud! When you lynch a mafioso this game and I don't I'll reverse everything I say? How's that for motivation :p

Apology accepted:D

Yeah I appreciate that:D

What everyone need to realize is that I too was given a role to play when this started & according to the rules of my role I've played things rather well:tongue: Read into that whatever way you like.

Goldenboko
12-07-2009, 09:02 PM
Also.

I never said we should definitely lynch you, I'd rather you speak up. But inactives can make killer mafia. Although, I'd rather have you speak up.

demondude
12-07-2009, 09:03 PM

First person ever to be lynched here. :cool:

qwertysaur
12-07-2009, 09:04 PM

##Vote: qwertysaur
Governor - MafiaWiki (http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Governor)

It says that usually a Governor can't save the same person twice or at least now twice in a row. So since I was saved last time I probably won't be saved again. :(

qwertysaur
12-07-2009, 09:05 PM

Agreed. Christmas would make the ultimate mafioso.

##Vote: qwertysaur

...is it out of my jurisdiction to ask why qwerty is mafia?

Not saying your wrong, but I have no read on qwerty this game. I'm going to go back and read his posts... all 5 billion of them D:
actually only 137 including this one I think

Agent Proto
12-07-2009, 09:08 PM
Oh, you were saved on day one, Qwerty. I trust you could be saved again since you got free on day 2. So it's day 3, and if there is really a governor. Would you trust that governor to save you again?

demondude
12-07-2009, 09:12 PM
A governor cannot stop a lynch if he stopped one a day earlier, but the Governor still cannot save the same person twice in a row.

qwertysaur
12-07-2009, 09:13 PM
Damn, that means I can really die now doesn't it :(

Shattered Dreamer
12-07-2009, 09:15 PM

Fail! Even the noob knew that:tongue:

Edit: A doctor could save you unless DD ruled otherwise

Agent Proto
12-07-2009, 09:15 PM
Oh... >_> well I'm still new. :( Thanks for making me look bad.

demondude
12-07-2009, 09:17 PM
Don't worry, seems like quite a few people didn't know. ;)

qwertysaur
12-07-2009, 09:17 PM

remember not to edit, also Doctor is a night role.

Shattered Dreamer
12-07-2009, 09:18 PM

I was referring to myself I've been noob bashed pretty bad already:tongue:

qwertysaur
12-07-2009, 09:18 PM
Still want to try and lynch me?

Shattered Dreamer
12-07-2009, 09:22 PM

remember not to edit, also Doctor is a night role.

Ah yeah whoops:tongue: A reviver if there is one could save you. Anyway you've only 1 vote against you no need to panic yet

Jessweeee♪
12-07-2009, 09:24 PM
Oh, so our governor can stop more than one lynch, then? That's good to know.

qwertysaur
I'm not panicking though :|
Panic would come with a roleclaim and POSSIBLY CAPSLOCK. :p

Agent Proto
yes, because I wasn't fooled when you were "saved". Just how exactly would you know that you would be saved in the first place?

qwertysaur
12-07-2009, 09:26 PM
Because of my role. ;)

qwertysaur
12-07-2009, 09:27 PM
It is one of the ones I listed day one in that really long list of claims.

~*~Celes~*~
12-07-2009, 09:30 PM
I've re-edited my "list" of suspects, and here's what I think.

Christmas: a new player. But there's one post she made that I question:

And I submit my actions to demondude on time.

Other than that,

Lekana/Freya: Suspicious. Not due to butthurt because of her campaigning against me but the fact that not only is she NOT paying attention to anyone else (except for arguing with qwert all the time), but she kept insisting Laddy wasn't scum. If she's mafia, she knows who her teammates are and thus, will know who to vote for and who not to vote for. She's not going to vote for town because then she'll be under the microscope.

Other than that I have some more reading to do. I don't have much of a gut feeling this game for anyone :(

Shattered Dreamer
12-07-2009, 09:31 PM
Because of my role. ;)

So now you've gone from baiting a lynch to provoking the mafia. I'm gonna choose not to be taken in by this comment:tongue:

Goldenboko
12-07-2009, 09:33 PM
Here's what I think: it doesn't make sense for qwerty to kill himself day one if he's mafia. If there's a governor in play, qwerty couldn't possibly have known the governor would save him. It could be role specific. Like "you're allowed to save yourself from being lynched once." I don't believe such a role would exist on the mafia side. It would be far too strong (ex: if it came down to two townies and that role the mafia wouldn't be able to lose).

For that reason, I don't believe qwerty is mafia.

Freya
12-07-2009, 09:50 PM
so far, from what I've read, Sir Lancealot is the only one that i'm like :wacky: about cause, as has already been mentioned, he seems to be attempting to cling to Del. Possible that he's either a townie desperate to stay alive and thus, clinging to one of the more experienced/tactful players that he assumes is town as well, a mafia goon clinging to his godfather, a survivor trying to stay alive by following the path of least resistance by agreeing with one of the players who manages to say a lot in so few posts, or that's just how his playing style is. Having played with him before in the past (retro games mafia), I can honestly say this is how he plays, but then again, what if this whole style of his is simply...his mafia tactic? *cue dramatic music* But I'm not ready to point the finger of accusation just yet. Simply highlighting all of that for now. :quina:

As we have already seen pointed out in the day one, Celes makes an accusation against sir lancealot. Saying he's suspicious and the like, You can see this from this post right above me. Then...

##Vote:Saglet

Someone has to give him hell for his transgressions :nonono:

Also cause I don't have enough evidence otherwise.

Then we have this, she points out sir lancealot and then votes for sagensyg. With no rhyme or reason. Just does. When del asks her about it...

As for my vote choice, I chose Saglet because had I chosen any of the people with several votes, that would have looked like a bandwagon attempt and thus, would have made me look suspicious.
So you basically voted for him so as make a vote that would not draw suspicion to yourself? That's a pretty dumb reason.

Yeah del, that was a pretty dumb reason wasn't it. If at the time she made the case against lancealot the highest person with votes was qwerty, and when she voted saggy which was right after the vote count with scott having the lead, she votes saggy. Then goes back and mentions sir lancealot again...

Also, I find it a little odd that Sir Lancealot likes to post 1-2 word posts a lot. MAFIA THREAD SPAM

but once again, that could just be his stellar posting style shining through...Hrmm.
But her vote was on saggy, she didn't give a reason why it was she just put it there. Then del asks and she says "well i didn't want to bandwagon. But who was there to bandwagon on really? Lancealot didn't even have a vote.

THIS IS JUST DAY ONE.

Day two as I posted

Looking back i'ma have to go with celes. I'm too lazy atm to see who pulled the quotes out but i'm betting it was GB cause he does that. And I think del pointed it out too. BUT Yeah she seems suspicious.

Her "well this guy is suspicious but.... yeah i'll vote this other guy! no reason ;)"

Then

"Well it was in jest and so there wouldn't be a bandwagon!" It seems like that was to cover her behind!

paraphrased of course :p

It was the first day and she could have been just doing it all in jest but then again it seemed like she was going ahead and calling a name out. The name of the person who died! Someone could be setting her up or she just got her kill. So i'm reserving my guilty verdict on her right now. It could be a scum tactic to both draw attention to her or away from her by using the whole... draw attention to her! Ok that even confused me xD

They can
a)be using it to point the finger at her
b)Be using it to point the finger at her and hope we think that's what it is so then we disregard it.
or
c) They just killed him to kill him. :/

I was being lazy. I could have pulled everything out like I did just now but it takes a lot of work and I really don't feel up to it.

I digress, So I make this post against her. then later vote for her and she doesn't even give a peep about it? Hell she voted saggy after he voted her. She didn't even mention it. Instead she put a case together for laddy. Who while acting erratically he wasn't up to the omg crazy until after he had the finger pointed at him again.

the way she picked apart his posts was, well as I said later int he thread I didn't think it earned merit for anything scummy. He made a good point about if qwerty was the jester the way he was acting was best to get it out of the way instead of distracting the town. but that was scummy too.

She says

He says this, indicating that maybe he doesn't really believe Qwert is the jester after all, but doesn't change his vote. Like he knows something we don't. Like a scum that wants a townie to die.
So not changing your vote is a scummy thing, but then changing your vote is a scummy thing too. o.O you lot confuse me sometimes.

Besides, using your "recycled ideas" argument is pointless, if that were the case, what anyone else said would be pointless and someone's logical skills would be disregarded, and voting for reasons someone else made clear is a hell lot better than voting for a dumb reason you made up yourself. It looks scummy too.
Actually Laddy, having new ideas incorporated is better because it gives us more to think about that we may have missed/may not have thought of originally. Recycling is basically the same as "yeah, what HE said!", which can be taken as bandwagonning, in a way.

Laddy wasn't the one to really come up with too many new ideas anyway. but he was right too. Voting for a reason that was dumb and well obviously wrong would put you down as labeled mafia too. yes he should of incorporated things too into his vote but it's not completely horrible that he agreed with a well thought out reasoning. Like qwerty going insane.

It wasn't until after she made a case for laddy that she adressed me.

@Lekana: all I did was provide quotes and my theory as to what Laddy was talking about/why he did what he did. Just like any good townie should do.
hell she knows that anyone would do that, mafia or town. Actually more often than not it's the loud ones that ARE mafia.

and because I already said all I had to say earlier that hasn't already been said. This roleclaim of yours...on one hand i wouldn't be surprised to find out that it really is a legit role that Paul and DD came up with xD On the other hand...I just don't know if I believe it or not. I need to think about it a little more before I can decide how I feel about it.

She had everything she had to say but then vaguely talks about his antics else where when he was making a whole heaping mess of stuff she could have addressed. by this point laddy had made himself a pretty lil mess. Anyone who really comes in would see that and most likely vote for him. Easy target is what it seemed like to me. Which the first two would be gobo and celes really to point a finger and our lovely qwerty as well.

Day 3

Saggy dies, poor saglet :( anywho, first to vote celes, saggy. That could just be coincidence though.

Well, I told you so :D I said he wasn't acting so scummy. An idiot yes but not scummy.

Finger pointing went straight to laddy before he went pretty much crazy. And the person to make a case about him pulling at straws early on for a not-so-good player, Celes. Sorry baby cakes but you's lookin' mighty guilty :aimkiss: Going with the same vote I had yesterday.

##Vote: ~*~Celes~*~

My vote for the next day against her.

Lekana/Freya: Suspicious. Not due to butthurt because of her campaigning against me but the fact that not only is she NOT paying attention to anyone else (except for arguing with qwert all the time), but she kept insisting Laddy wasn't scum. If she's mafia, she knows who her teammates are and thus, will know who to vote for and who not to vote for. She's not going to vote for town because then she'll be under the microscope.
Or the fact that I knew he wasn't acting overly scummy.

All in all it just seems to me that celes has been leading us around to hit the easy players. Plus day one really set a flare off for me to think she's guilty. And of course those who have been agreeing with her or her agreeing with them has been gobo and qwerty but i'm far too lazy right now to go a pick apart quotes and :bou::bou::bou::bou: about them too.

Anywho, I've been TRYING to be lazy this game. I hate spending my time going through all these posts when these things are so bleedingly obvious that she's guilty. IS THAT IN DEPTH ENOUGH FOR YOU?! Fuck. Can't I be lazy like the rest of you lot?

There are most likely typos but again too lazy to fix things.

Freya
12-07-2009, 09:56 PM
Give me an hour of my day back plz kthx

Aerith's Knight
12-07-2009, 10:20 PM
Here's what I think: it doesn't make sense for qwerty to kill himself day one if he's mafia. If there's a governor in play, qwerty couldn't possibly have known the governor would save him. It could be role specific. Like "you're allowed to save yourself from being lynched once." I don't believe such a role would exist on the mafia side. It would be far too strong (ex: if it came down to two townies and that role the mafia wouldn't be able to lose).

So you're saying because qwerty acted like an idiot on day 1 he should automatically be ignored as potential mafia?

Governor himself would not know who the mafia is, he would just know that qwerty acted like an idiot and save him because of it.

This hardly seems an argument. Plus, this isn't why I suspect him, day 1 hardly factors in at all.

Aerith's Knight
12-07-2009, 10:26 PM
Btw, until further notice, the mafia is in my eyes Boko, Qwerty and Celes, here is partly why (NOTICE: NOT ALL, GATHERING EVIDENCE, TAKES TIME)

qwertysaur (5): Jessweeee♪, Timekeeper, qwertysaur, Laddy, leader of mortals
~*Celes*~ (2): Del Murder, Goldenboko
Laddy (1): Sagensyg
Christmas (1): Blues Agent
Sagensyg (1): ~*Celes*~
Del Murder (1): Christmas

See how they all not vote for Qwerty, except qwerty himself, knowing he's a goner, it's a desperate attempt, laddy did so too, and like Del, I don't like it. Boko covers himself by voting for Celes, who'll never get lynched. Nice credibility, no?

Laddy (6): Goldenboko, sagensyg, qwertysaur, ~*Celes*~, Laddy, Del Murder
~*~Celes~*~ (1): Freya:
Blues Agent (1): Christmas

Chicken Chokers who haven't voted yet:
Timekeeper, Aerith's Knight, Jessweeee, Blues Agent, Shattered Dreamer, leader of mortals.

And suddenly they all agree on something. In the first day they seemed awfully reluctant to get on the vote train, but now it's okay. I know it isn't hard evidence, that's why I said I'm gathering more.

Aerith's Knight
12-07-2009, 10:38 PM
Adding to above post, also because they all are going after Freya, now that she voted for Celes, not to mention they are covering for each other like crazy.

I don't even know who to vote for, with three options. But I think, seeing as the mafia are the most active, I'll vote for the one most likely to go through, most impact, as you could say. Although I'd prefer Boko,

##vote: Celes

I'm heading for bed soon (Add 7 hours to your time), so any responses I might not read, neither will any sudden changes or confirmed roleclaims.

~*~Celes~*~
12-07-2009, 10:52 PM
I said that Lancealot was acting oddly, and that Qwert was acting oddly, but I voted for Saglet. I didn't vote for Lance or Qwert because I didn't have enough crucial evidence to really say they were scum, just that particular things they said were odd to me. I voted for Saglet because I didn't want to place a vote on someone that everyone else was harassing (Qwert) unless:

a) there was REALLY good evidence saying that he was mafia,
b) I had a serious enough scum vibe from him that I wouldn't be unsure of my decision.

I knew that Lancealot was just playing in his usual style, which has always looked odd to me in every friggen game we play together (except Retro Games because we were mafia teammates together). I did it in Phoenix Wright a lot and he turned out to be town, and I was town as well, and I was completely ragged on for my campaign against him then, just like I'm being ragged on now.

I haven't been addressing the fact that I'm being voted for because I'm trying to be calm and not get all frustrated because I know part of the reason you're ragging so hard on me, Kaycee, is because you know how into this I get :p

Agent Proto
12-07-2009, 10:55 PM
<b>Typing in bold text to get your point across will not actually help you at all.</b>

~*~Celes~*~
12-07-2009, 10:57 PM
^Bolded because I'm really frustrated now.

~*~Celes~*~
12-07-2009, 10:58 PM
Angry Kari either posts in caps or bold :D

~*~Celes~*~
12-07-2009, 10:59 PM
Now if you'll excuse me, I've got some mafian scum to hunt and lynch. If you wish to join me, instead of meta-gaming, that'd be wonderful.

Agent Proto
12-07-2009, 11:00 PM
You should have posted in bold AND ALL CAPS to show how TRULY ANGRY YOU ARE.

The :p at the end ruined your angry look to be honest. :p

~*~Celes~*~
12-07-2009, 11:03 PM
Kaycee: And just because a couple of players tend to agree a lot with each other doesn't mean they're a team of mafia scum. It just means that reasonable points have been brought to attention that can be agreed on. I don't see you after Del for voting for Laddy, in fact, I don't see you going after anyone except me. Is your hunch really THAT strong on me that you're not even looking at anyone else?

~*~Celes~*~
12-07-2009, 11:03 PM
You should have posted in bold AND ALL CAPS to show how TRULY ANGRY YOU ARE.

The :p at the end ruined your angry look to be honest. :p

you are so right pr00t :( I shall remember that next time!

leader of mortals
12-07-2009, 11:58 PM
Well, for Celes, I'm not sure. She doesn't have a good vibe on her to me, but I don't really see any of the evidence against her to be too strong. I looked through all of her posts and I didn't really see too much...

Now Im not saying the evidence against her has no merit, it seems to be true, but it doesnt really seem to powerful. It almost seems like you are trying as hard as you can to pick her apart, and you just happen to fall into those reasons.

qwertysaur
12-08-2009, 12:03 AM
##Vote: leader of mortals
:shoot: I still think you are in the mafia. for reasons I already stated.

When did I ever go after Freya? The only time I mentioned something about her without her mentioning me is when I posted my thoughts during day 2, which listed her with Jessweeee as moderate for adamantly defending Laddy.

AK, your case against me will fail because it is inherently wrong. I have acted day one only because my role allowed me to do so. I welcome questions from people, I'm not trying to hide anything beyond my exact role, only because my role is best when unknown. What I find disheartening is you have given me a guilty verdict because I was wrong yesterday, and you would rather kill me than work alongside me to rat out the real mafia.

Jessweeee♪
12-08-2009, 12:05 AM
I agree with my Mason buddy. Sorry, Celes :(
(Gant & Feenie soopar best friends for life)

##Vote: Celes

Aerith's Knight
12-08-2009, 12:06 AM
AK, your case against me will fail because it is inherently wrong. I have acted day one only because my role allowed me to do so. I welcome questions from people, I'm not trying to hide anything beyond my exact role, only because my role is best when unknown.

You're roleclaiming now? Or is this one of those vage roles that basically makes sure that every stupid action you take is just roleplaying? Dude, you're not a gay faith healer, get over it.

What I find disheartening is you have given me a guilty verdict because I was wrong yesterday, and you would rather kill me than work alongside me to rat out the real mafia.

And why wouldn't I want to rat out the real mafia? I thought I was already doing so..

I gave you a guilty verdict because you three act like scum and cover for each other. Covering is what masons and mafia do, and seeing as the masons are spoken for..

qwertysaur
12-08-2009, 12:13 AM
Because I am not in the mafia, plain and simple. I do not wish to roleclaim until it is necessary, and I am willing to answer any question that does not amount to "what is your role" to prove it. I don't fear your questions because I don't have anything to hide from the town.

So ask away!

Aerith's Knight
12-08-2009, 12:20 AM
Because I am not in the mafia, plain and simple. I do not wish to roleclaim until it is necessary, and I am willing to answer any question that does not amount to "what is your role" to prove it. I don't fear your questions because I don't have anything to hide from the town.

So ask away!

if you don't want to roleclaim, then don't mention anything about your role. Saying: "I did all that because of my role", and then not roleclaim is just not smart, and you should know that by now.

You just can't use that as an excuse. So think of another one. Or roleclaim, your choice. You can't really say it's a plot of the mafia, but then again, I can't guarantee I'll believe it.

~*~Celes~*~
12-08-2009, 12:24 AM
No hard feelings, Mason team. I've presented the best defense for myself that I can think to. Simply saying that I'm not mafia isn't enough, and it seems that everything I have to say is being ignored/isn't good enough for you guys, so there's really nothing else I can do.

Shattered Dreamer
12-08-2009, 12:26 AM
Firstly I'd like to say I'm not totally convince that Celes is mafia. I have a feeling she is the next victim of the "lynch mob" just like qwerty & Laddy, lynched purely on suspicion without concrete evidence. Someone amongst that voting bandwagon is scum I'm sure of it but without proper evidence. Freya I read your post & I'm just not convinced.

Another thing I'm weary of is the seemingly inactive players. Not posting often would to me seem like a sound mafia strategy as it would help weed out the stronger townie players. Christmas is my prime suspect in that regard. Her antics are also the perfect cover for a mafioso!

I'm suspicious of leader of mortals for much the same reasons as qwerty & not for the suspicions he placed on me in Day 2 where I'll admit I lost the plot for a while. He tends to pick on seemingly weaker players & randomly change his mind somewhat.

I'm also flirting with the possibility of one of the masons being a pro mafia mason which given what we've seen in this game so far its not outside the realm of possibility that DD & Psy included such a role.

Right will one of the above mentioned people please give me a decent reason to vote you for a lynching:tongue:

~*~Celes~*~
12-08-2009, 12:27 AM
##Vote: Christmas

There's my vote for today and I already said why.

No hard feelings Mas-Mas, I hope :(

qwertysaur
12-08-2009, 12:28 AM
Governor.

I invite anybody to challenge this. I can also prove it if the lynch is anybody but myself, because the last person I saved from a lynch was myself, and I can't save the same person twice in a row. I would rather lynch scum than prove my innocence though :p

I acted like I did for two reasons. To break the day 1 ice and get people talking about something, and fishing for mafia using an easy target day 1 lynch. I asked if a couple people were the Gov and their opinions about it because I wanted to see if they would accidentally slip up and take the credit, allowing me to expose them that way. I still have a bunch more traps set, but this was my main one.

Happy AK? or do you want me to get :quina: to have happy fun time with you :kaoclove:

~*~Celes~*~
12-08-2009, 12:29 AM
I wish more people thought like you, SD.

~*~Celes~*~
12-08-2009, 12:31 AM
Qwert: don't you know that you're supposed to take day 1 srs otherwise you look bad? :p Look at all the :bou::bou::bou::bou: i'm gettin for not taking day 1 srs.

qwertysaur
12-08-2009, 12:34 AM
Qwert: don't you know that you're supposed to take day 1 srs otherwise you look bad? :p Look at all the :bou::bou::bou::bou: i'm gettin for not taking day 1 srs.
I plan was to be so crazy that I would be an easy target for the mafia, bait and net. As I said before, i was serious the entire time :colbert:

~*~Celes~*~
12-08-2009, 12:37 AM
Well maybe I need to take day 1 srs from now on too :colbert:

Shattered Dreamer
12-08-2009, 12:38 AM
Governor.

I invite anybody to challenge this. I can also prove it if the lynch is anybody but myself, because the last person I saved from a lynch was myself, and I can't save the same person twice in a row. I would rather lynch scum than prove my innocence though :p

I acted like I did for two reasons. To break the day 1 ice and get people talking about something, and fishing for mafia using an easy target day 1 lynch. I asked if a couple people were the Gov and their opinions about it because I wanted to see if they would accidentally slip up and take the credit, allowing me to expose them that way. I still have a bunch more traps set, but this was my main one.

Happy AK? or do you want me to get :quina: to have happy fun time with you :kaoclove:

I was under the impression that the governor couldn't stop their own lynch?

qwertysaur
12-08-2009, 12:40 AM
That is obviously not the case this game :p

Freya
12-08-2009, 12:41 AM
Christmas: a new player. But there's one post she made that I question:

And I submit my actions to demondude on time.

I don't think that means she's scummy. because she said she submits HER actions to DD. Otherwise it'd be their actions. She wouldn't be the one submitting, they would have come to a decision in the mafia forum. Not so much submitting for mafia.

With all the people talking and making noise and you go for christmas because of... because she's a new player and said she has a night action?

Do you have anymore for a reason to vote for her?

Shattered Dreamer
12-08-2009, 12:42 AM
That is obviously not the case this game :p

The only way to know would be to ask DD or Psy but I don't reckon they'd say.

~*~Celes~*~
12-08-2009, 12:45 AM
No, but other than the fact that you keep digging at me and only me and no one else, I don't have enough on you or anyone else to justify a vote, so I went for the one that I pointed out earlier because if I don't go for people I point out then I look suspicious, apparently.

qwertysaur
12-08-2009, 12:45 AM
or, just accept that I can and did. The proof is that I am still alive after all.

Christmas
12-08-2009, 12:48 AM
Hey guys, I will make my analysis post soon. But do every Mafia games involve accussing people and stuff? I really feel bad for doing so. :(

~*~Celes~*~
12-08-2009, 12:49 AM
I don't see anyone else trying to say "No, qwert isn't the governor, because I AM!", so I don't see much of a reason to question it.

~*~Celes~*~
12-08-2009, 12:49 AM
and yes Christmas, that's part of the game is to read everyone's posts and figure out who seems the scummiest to you.

Shattered Dreamer
12-08-2009, 12:50 AM
or, just accept that I can and did. The proof is that I am still alive after all.

Not really the governor might of used his/her power to stop the lynch purely because it was day 1. I'd be too easy to suspect you of being scum now but calling for the governors lynch is a mob only scum would start!

Del Murder
12-08-2009, 12:50 AM
Sorry I haven't been playing much, I've been pretty busy and have had bad luck with the timing of day/night phases. Looks like there's a lot to go through too.

qwerty's role claim: I believe it. In fact, I think it was fairly obvious. Why else would he stick his neck out there on day 1? He's a vet, he knows well enough what happens to people who act like nuts on day 1. Then he votes for himself, pretty early on. If you look back, his vote on himself was the deciding vote for some time. Yet he never changed it. Not something a mafia would do. It's not the only possibility, this game is full of possibilities, but I think it's the most likely one.

Jess & AK. I'll believe Laddy for the moment that these are the masons. Jess has basically claimed mason and AK I don't get a scum vibe from, though I think he is wrong about qwerty. My guess is that the mafia expected one or both of them to have protection so took a shot at someone else. I don't remember Sage saying much except suspecting I'm the governor, so I'm not sure why he was picked.

Right now I suspect Goldenboko and Celes, but most of that is based on things that happened in the first two days. I need to catch up on today's happenings besides the last few posts before I post in-depth thoughts.

Agent Proto
12-08-2009, 01:03 AM
I have decided to take on qwerty's challenge.

<b>##Unvote: qwertysaur
##Vote: Blues Agent</b>

Shattered Dreamer
12-08-2009, 01:09 AM
I have decided to take on qwerty's challenge.

<b>##Unvote: qwertysaur
##Vote: Blues Agent</b>

So are you claiming to be governor too or just trying to get lynched?

Agent Proto
12-08-2009, 01:10 AM
I'm testing his claim.

qwertysaur
12-08-2009, 01:20 AM
Well right now celes is being lynched, not you Agent. Again I would rather lynch a mafia member than not lynch anyone, so I leave the decision as such. Allow me to verify my claim or see what Celes flips. Stopping the lynch won't end the day might I add, we can start pressing Leader of Mortals like the scum he is.

Timekeeper
12-08-2009, 01:43 AM
Again I apologize for always being an inactive player every time I play, but I can't help my location. Luckily I have the day off today, so hopefully I can engage in discussion for once :D

I'll have a look through, see what stands out to me.

OK...

P.S: Reports say that before the murder, a boom was heard at Sagensyg's house ...

The boom is useless to discuss. Lets discuss your opinions Celes, who do you think is in the mafia?

Why are we ignoring the boom? It feels like DD is trying to hint something to us here, so why keep it quiet?
Obviously we can't spend our whole time trying to solve that puzzle, but it could be worth while to keep in mind.

I'm confused, who was targeting you?

~*~Celes~*~
12-08-2009, 01:44 AM
I'll come back later at some point, my 14 year old brother is currently missing and not answering his phone...and I think the police just called my mom, so I can't really focus right now. Sorry guys :\

leader of mortals
12-08-2009, 01:56 AM
Ok qwerty, press me. Press on me all night long if you have to:confused:

Really, what are your questions for me?

From memory the two I remember are Easy Targets and Voting for you Day 1, so I will address those.

Easy Targets: As I have said, I normally vote for the people that are most scummy to me, and these people just so happen to be the "Easy Targets" that you speak of.

Voting for you: As I have also said, I believed you to be a jester at that time, and I thought that you would be very distracting to the townies day after day. I'll admit, much of my motivation was probably also bandwagoning, but it was also to get you out of the way so we could focus on the mafia after that. If you wish to question a post I believe I made at the start of the second day, where I said something along the lines of "... I'm watching you though Qwerty", it was to intimidate you into being more serious, because at that time I wasn't sure if you were a governor yourself, a jester saved by a governor to prevent you from winning, or an idiot that the governor didn't want killed for being stupid.

Any more questions for me?

Timekeeper
12-08-2009, 01:57 AM
Oh, I hope you find him :(

On a lighter note, here, have a vote count everyone :)

~*~Celes~*~ (3): Freya, Aerith's Knight, Jessweeee
Freya (1): Goldenboko
Blues Agent (1): Blues Agent
leader of mortals (1): qwertysaur
Christmas (1): ~*~Celes~*~
qwertsaur (0)

Yet to vote:
Timekeeper, Shattered Dreamer, leader of mortals, Del Murder, Christmas

Hopefully I got that right...

Shattered Dreamer
12-08-2009, 02:04 AM
Well right now celes is being lynched, not you Agent. Again I would rather lynch a mafia member than not lynch anyone, so I leave the decision as such. Allow me to verify my claim or see what Celes flips. Stopping the lynch won't end the day might I add, we can start pressing Leader of Mortals like the scum he is.

Agreed!

qwertysaur
12-08-2009, 02:05 AM

From memory the two I remember are Easy Targets and Voting for you Day 1, so I will address those.

Easy Targets: As I have said, I normally vote for the people that are most scummy to me, and these people just so happen to be the "Easy Targets" that you speak of.

Voting for you: As I have also said, I believed you to be a jester at that time, and I thought that you would be very distracting to the townies day after day. I'll admit, much of my motivation was probably also bandwagoning, but it was also to get you out of the way so we could focus on the mafia after that. If you wish to question a post I believe I made at the start of the second day, where I said something along the lines of "... I'm watching you though Qwerty", it was to intimidate you into being more serious, because at that time I wasn't sure if you were a governor yourself, a jester saved by a governor to prevent you from winning, or an idiot that the governor didn't want killed for being stupid.

Why is that last paragraph peppered with Governor so much now?

qwertysaur
12-08-2009, 02:06 AM
Agreed!
You agree on a question? Yes to no lynch, or yes to a Lynch on the majority vote who is currently celes.

Shattered Dreamer
12-08-2009, 02:08 AM
Agreed!
You agree on a question? Yes to no lynch, or yes to a Lynch on the majority vote who is currently celes.

I'm afraid I'd have to role claim to answer that question:tongue:

Timekeeper
12-08-2009, 02:09 AM

Why is that last paragraph peppered with Governor so much now?

I'd say he did it to avoid confusion between the different possible situations that he put forward. Writing it any other way could possibly cause undesirable ambiguity.

qwertysaur
12-08-2009, 02:09 AM
Agreed!

...:aimkiss:

qwertysaur
12-08-2009, 02:11 AM
Do whatever you want, I just want to work with the town, not stall everyone.

Timekeeper
12-08-2009, 02:16 AM

Well a role claim there would be some sort of investigative role, no?
So that'd be to do with agreeing with 'seeing what Celes flips', or 'pressing LoM like the scum he is'.

Timekeeper
12-08-2009, 02:17 AM
Actually, don't answer that. We don't want an answer.

qwertysaur
12-08-2009, 02:25 AM

Also this is screaming of afterthought :|

Shattered Dreamer
12-08-2009, 02:27 AM
Do whatever you want, I just want to work with the town, not stall everyone.

I'm not stalling I'm just following other lines of inquiry. I don't agree with Celes being scum but I find it odd both suspected masons have voted for her? Yes still going with the pro mafia mason idea.

Actually, don't answer that. We don't want an answer.

Don't worry I won't:tongue:

leader of mortals
12-08-2009, 02:34 AM
Well, the ending of that is me trying to remember what I was thinking, and the "Governor peppering" might be because you just fricken roleclaimed it, but I guess I'm not entirely sure...

But really, is this the best you can do to press me? Shame on you all.

qwertysaur
12-08-2009, 02:40 AM
Yeah, I really don't like the way Shattered dreamer is acting, and although the reasonings have probably been said before, I will say my thoughts on him. IN OUTLINE FORM!!!!:eek:

I. Shattered Dreamer
__A. He seems to be trying to set up a chain lynch.
____1. He seems to be trying to force a lynch based on a night action, which he could be controlling. If he could convice people to
______vote based on night actions one night, he could try to do the same for other nights.
____2. He has clearly shown an intention to vote based solely on night kills, and seems to be urging others to do the same. Quotes A, D
__B. He doesn't seem to be taking this day seriously
____1. Has decided to show interest in inactives, a far too common and far too easy approach.Quote B
____2. Is not explaining his intentions or explanations, or at least explaining them in a way that seems deliberately incoherant. Quote C

Quotes:

A
One of the players most vocal on the possibility of you being mafia turns up dead pretty suspicious. I mean if I was mafia I'd want to kill off everyone who suspected me. But given your insistence on the town saving you I'm not 100% sure you could be mafia.

B

I do realize Aerith Knight what I said could cause the mafia to kill me to get qwerty lynched since the governor can't save him twice but if the town was smart wouldn't that make me worth protecting to prevent qwerty's lynch? Wow now I'm being suspicious I know who I'm voting for now:D
then vote

Well if I don't vote then my vote is counted against me so thats who I'm voting for me for possibly making myself the mafia's next target:tongue:

Given that day 2's start was delayed by people not using their night actions perhaps someone keeping a low profile is scum. I know they say innocent until proven guilty but someone who has given no reason to be suspect would make a perfect suspect no?

C

I do realize Aerith Knight what I said could cause the mafia to kill me to get qwerty lynched since the governor can't save him twice but if the town was smart wouldn't that make me worth protecting to prevent qwerty's lynch? Wow now I'm being suspicious I know who I'm voting for now:D
then vote

Well if I don't vote then my vote is counted against me so thats who I'm voting for me for possibly making myself the mafia's next target:tongue:

Given that day 2's start was delayed by people not using their night actions perhaps someone keeping a low profile is scum. I know they say innocent until proven guilty but someone who has given no reason to be suspect would make a perfect suspect no?
I have no idea what you mean, please explain further. I read that you are not voting and we should target someone random for no reason. Or that you want to do what I did yesterday and try to get lynched.

I've just dug myself a huge hole I don't think I even know what I mean:tongue:

D
If you or Del turned up dead on Day 3 I wouldn't suspect Celes of being mafia on that basis. Both Lancelot & were both quite vocal on the possibility of qwerty being mafia in Day 1 (although I didn't vote as I couldn't decide weather or not Lancelot was a mafia trying to incite a fake witch hunt on the basis of qwerty's randomly imposed status as a suspect by Jesse when the game began).

So if I or the 3 people who actually voted against qwerty turn up dead day 3 you can't say that isn't suspicious? You or Del dying wouldn't be as suspicious since only 2 people suspected Celes but 4 suspected qwerty. Although given qwerty's erratic behavior Day 1 I just can't say for sure qwerty is indeed scum.

I can't say I see Laddy as suspicious he isn't acting out of the ordinary as far as I can tell.

I'm so confused:confused:
Which point should I rip apart first then? :bigsmile:

leader of mortals
12-08-2009, 02:44 AM
Don't hold back! Take 'em all down!

Timekeeper
12-08-2009, 02:45 AM
In order; one after the other is the best option, imo.

qwertysaur
12-08-2009, 02:52 AM
A1: No proof.
A2: You use proof that he would have killed Lancealot if he was me and I was mafia, and that he has no idea what to make out of whats going on
B1: In that quote he states he will not vote.
B2: you used the same quote twice!

So you put the quotes out of order on purpose, use one twice, and make a statement without offering a quote for proof when you had 4 quotes and 4 statements. So you fluff up the argument to make it seem valid, and abandon it without another thought when Laddy conveniently divebombs.

You say you spent so much effort to put together the argument, why abandon it later and not return to it the next day?

qwertysaur
12-08-2009, 02:56 AM
I love the way leader of mortals has me pinned as a mastermind mafioso especially since he himself was almost lynched yesterday. Lynch the crazy guy seems to be a trend in this game already:D

I thought I only had a single vote on me through the entire day, but I will go back and look later.

And really, the tactics I am talking about would be the tactics a dumb, newbie scum would use.

And how am I a crazy person, or how would lynching a crazy person mean anything to me at all?

If I could edit my Outline, I would add...

C. Misdirection
__1. Seems to be trying to use false information to persuade the town.

With that quote being my reasoning.
You insult him, then state he is a safe lynch, in that you wont get anything out of lynching him, so there is no damage done at all.

qwertysaur
12-08-2009, 02:57 AM
I said something along the lines of "... I'm watching you though Qwerty"
Link me to the exact quote.

qwertysaur
12-08-2009, 02:59 AM
In short, your outline is way longer in looks than in context as you have mostly fluff and empty accusations, your other attack is more like a childish insult, and you defend a day 1 action with a day 3 afterthought.

qwertysaur
12-08-2009, 03:04 AM
evermind, found the one! But something seems off about it

Finally read through the entire thing. You guys can really talk about a lot of nonsense when you want to.

First of all: Shattered dreamer...

The only way I could be sure you were mafia is if I end up dead at the beginning of day 3!This is the stupidest thing you could ever have said. You do realize that if qwerty is actually a (severely rambling) towny, and the mafia killed you, you'd make the town lynch an innocent. You have to imagine the mafia is smart enough to realize that, c'mon.

Qwerty is acting like an idiot, and the fact he didn't get lynched is not saying he isn't a mafia, just means someone gave him a second chance. However, my eye is on you, boy.

AK said it. Also found where you ripped the chain lynch from, you ripped it from AK directly in the same post.

qwertysaur
12-08-2009, 03:06 AM
I can keep going, but this is enough to allow you some confessing explaining.

Anyone else can jump in anytime, also if you want me to stop todays lynch you have to tell me before the day ends!

Shattered Dreamer
12-08-2009, 03:07 AM
Beginning to look like I'm not the mafioso mastermind leader of mortals thought I was:tongue: I reckon its time for some sleep its 3am where I am. Hopefully lots will happen while I'm sleeping:D

leader of mortals
12-08-2009, 03:17 AM
I said something along the lines of "... I'm watching you though Qwerty"
Link me to the exact quote.

Hmm, I guess I ddn't actually make that post. I must have had it originally but changed it while typing or something... Im sorry, I guess...

A1: No proof.
A2: You use proof that he would have killed Lancealot if he was me and I was mafia, and that he has no idea what to make out of whats going on
B1: In that quote he states he will not vote.
B2: you used the same quote twice!

So you put the quotes out of order on purpose, use one twice, and make a statement without offering a quote for proof when you had 4 quotes and 4 statements. So you fluff up the argument to make it seem valid, and abandon it without another thought when Laddy conveniently divebombs.

You say you spent so much effort to put together the argument, why abandon it later and not return to it the next day?

A1. It is more of a concept, a thought or belief I guess.
A2. Im sorry, could you elaborate a bit more?
B1. That's why I said "Interest"
B2. I am refering to the new thing he said.

Also, Laddy seemed to be better, I personally never trust a fake roleclaim.

I love the way leader of mortals has me pinned as a mastermind mafioso especially since he himself was almost lynched yesterday. Lynch the crazy guy seems to be a trend in this game already:D

I thought I only had a single vote on me through the entire day, but I will go back and look later.

And really, the tactics I am talking about would be the tactics a dumb, newbie scum would use.

And how am I a crazy person, or how would lynching a crazy person mean anything to me at all?

If I could edit my Outline, I would add...

C. Misdirection
__1. Seems to be trying to use false information to persuade the town.

With that quote being my reasoning.
You insult him, then state he is a safe lynch, in that you wont get anything out of lynching him, so there is no damage done at all.
C1. It was not really to insult him, but to give contrast to what he was saying.

evermind, found the one! But something seems off about it

Finally read through the entire thing. You guys can really talk about a lot of nonsense when you want to.

First of all: Shattered dreamer...

The only way I could be sure you were mafia is if I end up dead at the beginning of day 3!This is the stupidest thing you could ever have said. You do realize that if qwerty is actually a (severely rambling) towny, and the mafia killed you, you'd make the town lynch an innocent. You have to imagine the mafia is smart enough to realize that, c'mon.

Qwerty is acting like an idiot, and the fact he didn't get lynched is not saying he isn't a mafia, just means someone gave him a second chance. However, my eye is on you, boy.

AK said it. Also found where you ripped the chain lynch from, you ripped it from AK directly in the same post.

Oh my, I guess I did, I'm sorry.

Wow, I'm pretty flawed this game, aren't I? Trust me though, you wouldn't want to lynch me.

qwertysaur
12-08-2009, 03:24 AM
So you hint a role, and say you don't trust fake roleclaims.

leader of mortals
12-08-2009, 03:25 AM
Alright, want me to actually roleclaim?

Goldenboko
12-08-2009, 03:28 AM

So you're saying because qwerty acted like an idiot on day 1 he should automatically be ignored as potential mafia?

Governor himself would not know who the mafia is, he would just know that qwerty acted like an idiot and save him because of it.

This hardly seems an argument. Plus, this isn't why I suspect him, day 1 hardly factors in at all.

Thanks for being so aggressive that you missed the point of my post. I was trying to subtly say that qwerty used day one to confirm he's a townie, without saying "HEY IDIOT! HE'S A GOVERNOR!" to the mafia. I'm surprised the mafia didn't whack him night one. Sadly he roleclaimed, whatever.

(@qwerty, nice idea with using the governor role to confirm yourself, minus that whole the mafia should've killed you thing :p)

I'll be honest, I really DON'T see a great lynch today. Celes is probably a better lynch then what we could do, so I'll endorse it, although my vote means little. However I still don't trust Lekana. Perhaps that's just out of habit.

##unvote: Lekana

qwertysaur
12-08-2009, 03:29 AM
are you SURE you want to roleclaim? I'm likely to take your advice and not believe it anyway you know, so if you have to take that risk, along with a counterclaim if you try to lie.

qwertysaur
12-08-2009, 03:30 AM
I knew some people here could get it!

Timekeeper got it as well.

leader of mortals
12-08-2009, 03:35 AM
Fine, I guess I won't claim if I'll be lynched...

qwertysaur
12-08-2009, 03:37 AM
Also I was sure the mafia would not nightkill me, day 1 was too good of a shot to push again and get me lynched day 2 or today.

Hey Blues Agent is the one who pushed lynching me today. Mafia agent?

qwertysaur
12-08-2009, 03:38 AM
You have 1 vote. Celes has 4.

leader of mortals
12-08-2009, 03:40 AM
qwerty, please, explain your other suspicions to me. If you could not vote for me or celes, who would you vote for?

qwertysaur
12-08-2009, 03:41 AM
No lynch :p

leader of mortals

Oh, I meant if no one is gonna believe me anyway:)

leader of mortals

Not an option. Who would you vote for?

qwertysaur
12-08-2009, 03:42 AM
Blues Agent would also get some attention. He needs to post more!

qwertysaur
12-08-2009, 03:43 AM

Yeah, for me it is.

leader of mortals
12-08-2009, 03:43 AM
Blues Agent would also get some attention. He needs to post more!

So you try to get him lynched or you would just try to get some talk out of him?

leader of mortals
12-08-2009, 03:44 AM

Yeah, for me it is.

I know, I meant if it wasn't an option.

qwertysaur

No. I said I was unlikely to believe you. Can't speak for Jessweeee or Freya now can I?

qwertysaur

Yeah, for me it is.

I know, I meant if it wasn't an option.
Blues Agent most likely.

leader of mortals
12-08-2009, 03:45 AM

No. I said I was unlikely to believe you. Can't speak for Jessweeee or Freya now can I?

I was actually going to lie to hopefully soak up a night kill.

qwertysaur
12-08-2009, 03:47 AM

You were going to lie. I want to punch you in the face right now. Look what lying did yesterday to laddy, and you wanted to repeat it?

leader of mortals
12-08-2009, 03:48 AM

You were going to lie. I want to punch you in the face right now. Look what lying did yesterday to laddy, and you wanted to repeat it?

That's why I said, "I never trust a fake roleclaim", to hopefully have people believe it. I see that it was kinda a terarded strategy, however...

qwertysaur
12-08-2009, 03:50 AM
Townspeople don't lie. Mafia members lie. Serial killers lie. Lynchers lie. And people who lie when they are town ALWAYS cause MORE damage than any help at all.

qwertysaur
12-08-2009, 03:53 AM

That's why I said, "I never trust a fake roleclaim", to hopefully have people believe it. I see that it was kinda a terarded strategy, however...
:eyebrow: So you hoped the mafia would believe you if you said not to believe you. Thats not how reverse psychology works.

Jessweeee♪
12-08-2009, 03:53 AM
Townspeople don't shouldn't lie. Mafia members lie. Serial killers lie. Lynchers lie. And people who lie when they are town ALWAYS cause MORE damage than any help at all.

Just for accuracy's sake :|

leader of mortals
12-08-2009, 03:54 AM
I know, Im an idiot. That's why I didn't do it................

qwertysaur
12-08-2009, 03:54 AM
now I want to see what this 'fake roleclaim' would have been.

qwertysaur
12-08-2009, 03:55 AM
GOOD townspeople don't shouldn't lie. Mafia members lie. Serial killers lie. Lynchers lie. And people who lie when they are town ALWAYS cause MORE damage than any help at all.

Just for accuracy's sake :|
Actually kinda wanna add another word to this.

qwertysaur
12-08-2009, 03:56 AM
You are not an idiot, just not planning things out.

leader of mortals
12-08-2009, 03:58 AM

And this doesn't make me an idiot?

Jessweeee♪
12-08-2009, 04:00 AM
Don't feel bad, lom, I do stupid things too :(

I mean remember that time I tried to get you killed in Mafia IX?

qwertysaur
12-08-2009, 04:03 AM

no, it makes you a fool, but not an idiot. Just don't make a pattern of this like DD decided he would for many mafia games, and think before you act. That's why I said I was serious this whole game before, because I planned everything out to make the game more interesting to start, and get the mafia out of hiding as I did it.

I still have suspicions on you too for pulling a sympathy card on mind might I add, so go find a real mafia member before I tie a noose around your neck :)

Agent Proto
12-08-2009, 04:05 AM
qwerty, I pushed for your lynching because I thought your actions from day 1 warranted suspicion. However, this did get you to claim your role as Governor, if that is indeed true. I don't understand why you want me lynched... Unless you're mafia, you wouldn't want me lynched at all.

qwertysaur
12-08-2009, 04:08 AM
My offer to you still stands if you need reminding.

leader of mortals
12-08-2009, 04:09 AM

no, it makes you a fool, but not an idiot. Just don't make a pattern of this like DD decided he would for many mafia games, and think before you act. That's why I said I was serious this whole game before, because I planned everything out to make the game more interesting to start, and get the mafia out of hiding as I did it.

I still have suspicions on you too for pulling a sympathy card on mind might I add, so go find a real mafia member before I tie a noose around your neck :)

Well, how do you know I haven't been planning from the start?

qwertysaur
12-08-2009, 04:09 AM
qwerty, I pushed for your lynching because I thought your actions from day 1 warranted suspicion. However, this did get you to claim your role as Governor, if that is indeed true. I don't understand why you want me lynched... Unless you're mafia, you wouldn't want me lynched at all.
Also I didn't claim because of you, I claimed so AK could get on the trail of someone who actually is in the mafia, and not a false lead like he was on. :aimkiss:

leader of mortals
12-08-2009, 04:10 AM
Don't feel bad, lom, I do stupid things too :(

I mean remember that time I tried to get you killed in Mafia IX?

And that was actually probably my favorite game evar:D

qwertysaur
12-08-2009, 04:11 AM

Well, how do you know I haven't been planning from the start?
I can read your mind!
Really it's classified information. Give me that roleclaim you wanted to use and if I laugh enough then I'll tell you K?

qwertysaur
12-08-2009, 04:11 AM
Also by give me I mean post it now

leader of mortals
12-08-2009, 04:18 AM
Fine, I was probably going to say something like...

Hey guys, I'm actually a Cop!

I forgot to investigate myself night 1, but I got an innocent reading on Jessweee(Thanks to Laddy, she is now nearly confirmed, easily believable, if done the right way), and night 2 I decided that I must be Sane because Jessweee is innocent as you all know, so I chose to investigate AK, to make sure he wasn't a Mafia Mason, he wasn't, I got innocent. I know I could be naive, but I think I'll clear AK for now!

Of course, I would have maybe worked a little harder to make it better:cool:

qwertysaur
12-08-2009, 04:20 AM
yeah I would not have believed that.

leader of mortals
12-08-2009, 04:21 AM
Oh, you know you would have:love:

Del Murder
12-08-2009, 04:22 AM
Argh this back and forth between qwerty and lom is confuddling me. You guys are replying to three posts ago without any context. I will say that I did notice lom acting a bit dodgy this whole time, starting with when he was first accused of sucking up to me. He did point out a good inconsistency in Laddy's roleclaim which is why I thought he was legit for a while.

I'm fine with Celes getting lynched, though it sucks if it happened on a day she has a personal issue to deal with. I had a personal issue to deal with today so I know how it feels. Lekana's long ass post had a few good points though I generally don't trust when people make long ass posts.

qwertysaur
12-08-2009, 04:23 AM
Oh, you know you would have:love:No, I would have said my vote on you is confirmed, done a :colbert: then shouted for the real cop to stay quiet.

qwertysaur
12-08-2009, 04:24 AM
I would have believed a beloved princess roleclaim though :aimkiss:

leader of mortals
12-08-2009, 04:25 AM
Oh, you know you would have:love:No, I would have said my vote on you is confirmed, done a :colbert: then shouted for the real cop to stay quiet.

Oh wow, I am really stupid, that prob would have drawn out a cop...

Grr, I suck

Off to bed I guess, hopefully I will dream of who the mafia is...

Del Murder
12-08-2009, 05:01 AM
At this point I believe leader of mortals is mafia. As I said, he has been acting dodgy all game. When Boko posted his 'suck up to Del Murder' argument lom seemed to back up in reaction to it.

Day 1 he bandwagoned on qwerty although I thought it was pretty clear qwerty wasn't mafia.

Day 2 he votes Laddy like many of us did. Nothing too odd about that, because Laddy gave people plenty of reasons to vote for him on that day. However he unvotes later in the interest in not speed lynching. We are mostly veterans here, we know not to speed lynch. Actions like that actually are textbook ways for mafia to look like they are helping. Seeing a speed lynch one day actually might help the town, since the person casting the deciding vote is probably a mafia. :P

Finally, here is one of lom's posts from earlier today:

Im kinda stuck right now. Shattered Dreamer is still #1 on my suspicion list though...

And before anyone uses it as a very stupid point, I did not unvote Laddy to free myself of suspicion, I did it to prevent a speedy lynch, and I forgot to come back in time to revote him.

Also, why does it seem that Shattered Dreamer is trying to use qwerty's strategy to clear himself?
Yet he doesn't vote for Shattered Dreamer. He hasn't voted at all, just like he didn't have a vote yesterday. He hasn't even gone into it more about why SD is his #1 suspect. Instead, he's been on the defensive all day from qwerty even though he only has 1 vote.

Add to that his potential plan to role claim cop as a trick? It's hard for me to believe that he would be this sloppy, but he could just be trying to get sympathy from the town.

<b>##Vote: leader of mortals</b>

Del Murder
12-08-2009, 05:21 AM
Man, as soon as I get caught up everyone leaves. :(

Christmas
12-08-2009, 06:13 AM
I am here. And it is good that everyone leaves so I can finally read everything in peace. :bigsmile:

Christmas
12-08-2009, 06:40 AM
LoM ----> Victim of the day. Everyone seems to had diverted their attentions from Celes, Freya to him. I pity that poor little guy and I dun think he is the mafia. :(

Celes ----> Posted in scary bold text to defend herself. But the harder she try, the more fishy she gets. :(

Blue agent ---> Mr low profile. Started to post after I voted him yesterday stating that he doesn't post here often. :shifty:

qwertysaur ---> The 32432 posts in a row is indeed epic. Confusing too. It is enough to even drive :quina: confuses of what the posts are about. :quina:

Freya - Uber long post! She actually spend time to quote all those stuff for all of us!! Such effort!! Will a Mafia waste so much time on this rather than raping whores and urinating on lamp posts? :bigsmile:

Del Murder --> His posts seems to sow discord among everyone and divert everyone attention's away. He is like the dirty Cloud who sneak behind Sephiroth's ass and backstab him with a rusty HIV infected blood stained sword. :(

##Vote: Del Murder

Aerith's Knight
12-08-2009, 09:15 AM
now I want to see what this 'fake roleclaim' would have been.

I don't think you can say anything about roleclaimng with your "role".

Hmm, I really shouldn't just read the last page.. confusing. @_@

Aerith's Knight
12-08-2009, 10:02 AM
Governor.

I invite anybody to challenge this. I can also prove it if the lynch is anybody but myself, because the last person I saved from a lynch was myself, and I can't save the same person twice in a row. I would rather lynch scum than prove my innocence though

Happy AK? or do you want me to get to have happy fun time with you

How.. convenient. However, it'd be a wonderful play if you planned it all out. One problem though, a governor would get nightkilled as soon as he roleclaims. The entire plan you organized on day 1, as to get yourself some claim on being townie by stopping a lynch, would need you to roleclaim to get some recognition, or nobody would believe you. Therefore, it means you are either not smart or something like a mafia governor, I'll leave you to decide which. (mafia governor is actually a real thing, weird no? Governor - MafiaWiki (http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Governor))

I'll be honest, I really DON'T see a great lynch today. Celes is probably a better lynch then what we could do, so I'll endorse it, although my vote means little. However I still don't trust Lekana. Perhaps that's just out of habit.

Just before I left for the night, I remember saying this on the mason forum, you can all read after it's over:
"I'm thinking one more person voting for Celes is what it takes for Boko to turn on her to gain some credibility."

Funny how I'm always right about him.

Yeah... that was pointed at you. Shattered Dreamer is a newb, I figured that out after 1 post.

I can keep going, but this is enough to allow you some confessing explaining.

Anyone else can jump in anytime, also if you want me to stop todays lynch you have to tell me before the day ends!

Wow.. Did I see that coming. No, you don't end lynches unless everyone agrees, more so now that you roleclaimed. Would be awfully convient though, right? No lynch and a vote less on the next day. With all this inactivity, it might just give you the upper hand. Again, the third member might just be LoM, but he didn't vote much up until now, so I didn't get much of a reading on him. But seriously, if you are the Townie governor, stop acting like scum.

Also I didn't claim because of you, I claimed so AK could get on the trail of someone who actually is in the mafia, and not a false lead like he was on.

I'm still not convinced, but you were never my main focus. I told everyone already that Boko and Celes were my first choice, you just keep incriminating yourself, pulling focus away from everyone else. Stop posting things that make no contribution, please.

Goldenboko
12-08-2009, 12:04 PM

Just before I left for the night, I remember saying this on the mason forum, you can all read after it's over:
"I'm thinking one more person voting for Celes is what it takes for Boko to turn on her to gain some credibility."

Haha. Took you long enough. Just wanted to check if you where so hell bent on lynching me you would've damned me no matter what I did. :monster:

##unvote: Celes
##vote: leader of mortals

Shattered Dreamer
12-08-2009, 12:38 PM
Fine, I was probably going to say something like...

Hey guys, I'm actually a Cop!

I forgot to investigate myself night 1, but I got an innocent reading on Jessweee(Thanks to Laddy, she is now nearly confirmed, easily believable, if done the right way), and night 2 I decided that I must be Sane because Jessweee is innocent as you all know, so I chose to investigate AK, to make sure he wasn't a Mafia Mason, he wasn't, I got innocent. I know I could be naive, but I think I'll clear AK for now!

Of course, I would have maybe worked a little harder to make it better:cool:

The one thing I find strangest about this role claim is how he straight away declare the masons innocent. This is of course in direct opposition to my theory of either Jessweee or AK might be a mafia mason. Thus he is still trying to cast suspicion upon me but indirectly this time since qwerty tore down every argument he had against me. Leader of mortals I would love to hear one legit argument you have against me. But at least you don't dismiss all my actions as simply those of a newbie!

If either of the 2 masons is mafia it is probably Jessweee but I base that mostly on her general inactivity.

Celes I still think is still a victim of bandwagon voting just like Laddy on day 2.

Christmas's random vote for Del Murder is also very suspicious given that he activity in this game goes up ever so slightly each time she is mentioned.

Right now I'm trying to decide primarily between Christmas & leader of mortals.

qwertysaur
12-08-2009, 02:35 PM
Governor.

I invite anybody to challenge this. I can also prove it if the lynch is anybody but myself, because the last person I saved from a lynch was myself, and I can't save the same person twice in a row. I would rather lynch scum than prove my innocence though

Happy AK? or do you want me to get :quina: to have happy fun time with you

How.. convenient. However, it'd be a wonderful play if you planned it all out. One problem though, a governor would get nightkilled as soon as he roleclaims. The entire plan you organized on day 1, as to get yourself some claim on being townie by stopping a lynch, would need you to roleclaim to get some recognition, or nobody would believe you. Therefore, it means you are either not smart or something like a mafia governor, I'll leave you to decide which. (mafia governor is actually a real thing, weird no? Governor - MafiaWiki (http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Governor))
Why do you think I went through so much effort to tell you without a roleclaim in the first place? I dropped so many hints in the thread.

Also I didn't claim because of you, I claimed so AK could get on the trail of someone who actually is in the mafia, and not a false lead like he was on.

I'm still not convinced, but you were never my main focus. I told everyone already that Boko and Celes were my first choice, you just keep incriminating yourself, pulling focus away from everyone else. Stop posting things that make no contribution, please.
Tell me what happens if two mafia die and the other members escape. The town loses. That is bad. You can't just focus on one at a time, or even two, get everyone on their toes and keep them their.

Also stop insulting me, its more rude than helpful.

qwertysaur
12-08-2009, 02:42 PM
I'm posting a lot because I'm trying to keep each post to one idea, making them easier to read and understand than walls of text.

When you have a wall of text, it is far too easy to just skim it and miss things. :p

Aerith's Knight
12-08-2009, 02:45 PM
Governor.

Happy AK? or do you want me to get :quina: to have happy fun time with you

Why do you think I went through so much effort to tell you without a roleclaim in the first place? I dropped so many hints in the thread.

It also states that it's a bad idea, because it is based on the fact that you'd need to drop clues on your role, which makes a roleclaim neccesary. Any smart Governor would want to attract the least amount of attention. Dropping hints that you cannot roleclaim, yet using it as an excuse for every mistake you made isn't good mafia.

Tell me what happens if two mafia die and the other members escape. The town loses. That is bad. You can't just focus on one at a time, or even two, get everyone on their toes and keep them their.

Also stop insulting me, its more rude than helpful.

Tell me what happens when two mafia die, the last one has hardly any vote and makes him easy to root out? You can't lynch three at the time, you go one by one, taking the most suspicious one out first.

Aerith's Knight
12-08-2009, 02:49 PM

Haha. Took you long enough. Just wanted to check if you where so hell bent on lynching me you would've damned me no matter what I did. :monster:

Yes, I'm sure it was all done to provoke me... Or you just noticed that it's an often used mafia tactic, abondoned it after I mentioned it, and went on to the second most popular person in the bandwagon.

And yes, right now I am hellbend on lynching you, and so is Jess, btw. Why would that change? You haven't done anything I wouldn't have expected and done nothing to prove yourself. Merely saying "Don't metagame", and then act like scum makes it all quite pointless to change my opinion.

qwertysaur
12-08-2009, 02:50 PM
Before I answer your questions, again please stop insulting me. It's really rude that you call me stupid for playing differently than you.

Christmas
12-08-2009, 02:55 PM
Mafia games are scary. :(

Timekeeper
12-08-2009, 03:13 PM
It seems that everyone is focusing on Celes and LoM today, but I'm just not feeling it. I can't remember why the heat was put on Celes, I'd look it up, but I'm tired and have to sleep and then work in a few hours. But honestly I don't recall there being all that much there.
I can understand why everyone is attacking LoM for some clumsy posts, but he's posting clumsily, it's just Laddy all over again. Although a tad less crazy...

The only person I'm noticing at the moment is Gobo.

Timekeeper
12-08-2009, 03:13 PM
It seems that everyone is focusing on Celes and LoM today, but I'm just not feeling it. I can't remember why the heat was put on Celes, I'd look it up, but I'm tired and have to sleep and then work in a few hours. But honestly I don't recall there being all that much there.
I can understand why everyone is attacking LoM for some clumsy posts, but he's posting clumsily, it's just Laddy all over again. Although a tad less crazy...

The only person I'm really getting bad vibes from at the moment is Gobo.

Timekeeper
12-08-2009, 03:14 PM
I reworded part of it and it double posted...

Anyways, explanation coming soon.

Shattered Dreamer
12-08-2009, 03:16 PM
Before I answer your questions, again please stop insulting me. It's really rude that you call me stupid for playing differently than you.

Insulting of the other players is getting old AK plus you seem to be distracting town again with mindless arguments. I say qwerty if you are the governor stop Celes lynch. AK is honestly looking more like scum with each post.

Timekeeper
12-08-2009, 03:20 PM

I don't like this post in the slightest Gobo.
It just seems like some excuse to get out of the firing line, I'm not sure if you two were joking with each other at all, but it just seems like a really weird thing to say. You've just unvoted Celes and voted LoM. Why did you change your vote? And why LoM?

Your voting today seems unjustified and trend following, I'm finding it rather odd.

You started the day voting Freya simply because she kept voting Celes.

I'm placing my vote on Freya/Lekana.
##vote: Freya

I find it very odd that she's focused on Celes, every, single, day. Seems like a way to just skate through the game to me. Also, she has yet to vote with the town. Not saying that making mistakes and voting with majority makes you town, but avoiding being involved with any lynch is a scum tactic. (see [M] Azar Mafia IV?).

Del later stated that he suspected you and Celes.

Right now I suspect Goldenboko and Celes, but most of that is based on things that happened in the first two days. I need to catch up on today's happenings besides the last few posts before I post in-depth thoughts.

A few hours later you change your vote to Celes because it was a better lynch. Despite earlier saying that Freya was being odd for voting Celes. This would have been alright if you had given your vote better explanation, but you didn't...

Next up Del finally places a vote for LoM, with explanation, and in your next post you vote for LoM, without giving any reason that I can see.

I'm just not liking your lack of support for your votes and your probably coincidental mimic of Del's attitudes, it's entirely possible that you share his way of thought, but I'd like to hear it...

That most recent post of yours has really stuck out to me, I'm not liking it, so I'll vote now and get the sleep I should be getting...

##vote: Goldenboko

demondude
12-08-2009, 04:07 PM
This day is over. Let me create a votecount, and then make a flavour.

(Rhyming eh?)

qwertysaur
12-08-2009, 04:08 PM
Since nobody posted asking me to stop the lynch today, I won't.

qwertysaur
12-08-2009, 04:09 PM
DD you posted as I was typing that :/

demondude
12-08-2009, 04:18 PM
~*~Celes~*~ (3): Freya, Aerith's Knight, Jessweeee,
Freya (0):
Blues Agent (1): Blues Agent
leader of mortals (3): qwertysaur, Del Murder, Goldenboko
Christmas (1): ~*~Celes~*~
qwertsaur (0)
Del Murder (1): Christmas
Goldenboko (1): Timekeeper

We have a tie ... but somebody didn't vote. Uh Oh!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

The town once again gathered by the gallows, jeering at two of their citizens. ~*~Celes~*~ and Leader of Mortals stood there, as the executioner finished whispering to the town mayor. He announced that one of these scummy scum had cheated, and refused to vote. In outrage, Leader of Mortals was taken to the rope, and was hanged. ~*~Celes~*~ wiped the sweat from her brow ... so close.

leader of mortals was a Vengeful Townie, played by leader of mortals.

W-what? leader of mortals dangled, but he suddenly looked right up, murderous intent in his eyes. He drew his gun and pointed at the crowd, and everybody froze...
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 3 continues! Would leader of mortals please select his kill. He has 12 hours to make his choice.

leader of mortals
12-08-2009, 05:00 PM
Well, qwerty, you told me I wasn't planning anything out, but you were wrong. Every post I made that I thought was a little odd, or scummy, I kept. My fight qwith shattered Dreamer was me remembering how horrible I did in the FF mafia, where I had great suspicion from attacking the saulus. Why do you think I asked you who you would kill besides me? I was actually hoping I could do this tomorrow, but I guess I can't... Even though you were so much against me, qwerty, I will not hold that against you and I will honor your wishes.

##Kill: Blues Agent

I don't care if you still find me flawed, I would rather have it this way then my role being wasted. Just remember that this kill was your idea qwerty.In case I'm wrong;)

demondude
12-08-2009, 05:07 PM
As leader of mortals pointed his gun, he uttered his final words. Closing his eyes, he pulled the trigger ... he struck Blues Agent.

But ... he remained standing. Blues Agent merely reached down and picked the bullet off the floor and laughed. "Didn't hurt me one bit."

The town in shock, the third night began.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Once again, you have about 12 hours to send me your actions. The sooner you send them, the sooner we start back up!

demondude
12-09-2009, 07:59 AM
Internet = serious business.

Aerith's Knight was walking around, stylin' his new dress he bought for the Christmas season. qwertysaur came up to him and made a joke at his expense ... oh dear. AK's eyes flaring up, he began crying about why life was so unfair and began dissin' the town. qwerty kicked AK in the crotch, but no pain was inflicted, so he sat down at the bench. The bench ate him.

qwertysaur was the Governor, played by qwertysaur.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 4 begins now!

Jiro has replaced Aerith's Knight.

Timekeeper
12-09-2009, 08:16 AM
That wasn't the best night. Sure, I guess we could have had three townies turn up dead, but still not the best turn of events for us there :(

On the bright side, Blues Agent must be Bulletproof, we should still have a Cop and Doctor and Jiro is back! :bigsmile:

Shattered Dreamer
12-09-2009, 12:09 PM
So qwerty wasn't Mafia either!?!? And now nobody can stop the lynch either:( Big town fail!!!! So lets see now that leader of mortals is gone & qwerty is gone thats 2 less suspects!

We've lost 5 townies (Sir Lancelot, Laddy, leader of mortals, Sagensyg & qwerty) already so that leaves 10 people left probably half of which are mafia. But I'm also beginning to think that there may be as few as 2 mafia. I to get day 4 rolling I think Christmas is mafia given that she acts the way she does on the rest of EoFF in the game. But then again being crazy as we've seen doesn't make you mafia!

Goldenboko
12-09-2009, 01:50 PM
What. The. smurf. I'm roleclaiming now, not because it's a good tactical decision, because I'm so smurfing done with this :bou::bou::bou::bou:.

I'm a smurfing Cop. And I've been roleblocked every, single, fucking, night. I tried to investigate Laddy night 1, and Freya night 2 AND 3. Each night I got "No Result".

I'm roleclaiming because if there's a town-aligned role blocker, STOP FUCKING BLOCKING ME and if the role blocker was actually a prostitute, who fucking cares? S/he was going to block me every night from the look of it anyhow.

I'm fucking pissed off and done. My entire strategy was, "survive until at least day 4 so my investigations will allow us to narrow down who the mafia is." and it almost worked, minus the fucking :bou::bou::bou::bou: someone's dealt me.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGEQUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUIT! :mad2:

I'll try to come back later and seriously play, but I'm angry and I have to go to school now.

Goldenboko
12-09-2009, 01:51 PM
I actually feel better now :)

Shattered Dreamer
12-09-2009, 02:12 PM
Well thats Boko off my suspect list & he was top of it so now I'm totally stumped:( Money on Boko being the mafia's next victim now town is smurfed!

Shattered Dreamer
12-09-2009, 02:17 PM
If town has a doctor DO NOT ROLE CLAIM! That way we'll have some means of saving our cop that is assuming Boko is telling the truth but I don't fancy watching another member of town get lynched to prove a point! Doc whoever you are if you role claim town is totally totally smurfed!

Christmas
12-09-2009, 02:37 PM
Sorry, but are we suppose to reveal our role now?

Psychotic
12-09-2009, 02:40 PM
No.

Unless that wasn't a question about the rules :p

Goldenboko
12-09-2009, 05:29 PM
Sorry, but are we suppose to reveal our role now?

No. I'm just angry and I roleclaimed. I really don't care if I get shot tonight or if you don't believe me, the reality of the matter is I was going to get roleblocked anyway.

Freya
12-09-2009, 05:56 PM
I'm going to say no to that Gobo. Because I'm tired of working at this.

I be the ACTUAL Cop.

Night one I investigated Celes, got Guilty. DURH if you've been paying attention at all that would be why i've voted her and stuck with her. I've been leaving hints but you guys are such fail.

Night two investigated myself to make sure I wasn't paranoid/insane cause I forgot to do it night one since I haven't played in forever. WHICH is why I waited a bit to cast my celes vote on day 2.

Night 3 I investigated Gobo. I got a Innocent.. BUT with his role claim I don't believe him to be a cop at all. Because a godfather can appear as Innocent.

SOOO

I will most likely die tonight but whatever I'm tired of trying to convince you idiots. If I get lynched or mafia killed at least I can say "I told you so."

Goldenboko
12-09-2009, 06:02 PM
I'm going to say no to that Gobo. Because I'm tired of working at this.

I be the ACTUAL Cop.

Night one I investigated Celes, got Guilty. DURH if you've been paying attention at all that would be why i've voted her and stuck with her. I've been leaving hints but you guys are such fail.

Night two investigated myself to make sure I wasn't paranoid/insane cause I forgot to do it night one since I haven't played in forever. WHICH is why I waited a bit to cast my celes vote on day 2.

Night 3 I investigated Gobo. I got a Innocent.. BUT with his role claim I don't believe him to be a cop at all. Because a godfather can appear as Innocent.

SOOO

I will most likely die tonight but whatever I'm tired of trying to convince you idiots. If I get lynched or mafia killed at least I can say "I told you so."

Oh yes, because a godfather would really benefit from screaming I'M A COP WHO DIDN'T MANAGE TO INVESTIGATE ANYONE in the beginning of a day when it doesn't seem like he's going to be lynched at all. :roll2

Other than that lack of reasoning in your post, I'm going to believe your claim, because I believe if you where mafia, you would've roleclaimed Cop and said I came up guilty, which is much easier for a mafioso claim, than saying, "Well he's innocent, but I'm a cop too."

My analysis is that means I'm either insane, paranoid, or naive as my role stated a cop didn't necessarily have to be sane. Not that any of that matters due to my "no result" every night :roll2

##vote: ~*~Celes~*~

Goldenboko
12-09-2009, 06:03 PM
EDIT: By the way Freya, calling the entire town idiots and stupid is a really nice way to play. :) At least I'm only raging at whoever roleblocked me. :)

Freya
12-09-2009, 06:05 PM
I only say what's true bebe :aimkiss:

~*~Celes~*~
12-09-2009, 06:14 PM
About the only reason I can think of that I would show up as guilty is if I'm a miller.

Shattered Dreamer
12-09-2009, 06:17 PM
I hope you too are right about Celes because if your wrong I'd be near positive your both scum! Either way I intend to watch the vote count much more closely tonight because I missed my chance to vote last night by a couple of minutes!

~*~Celes~*~
12-09-2009, 06:19 PM
Actually you know what? I'll just come out and say it.

I'm a Survivor. I show up as guilty upon investigation, though I'm neither scum nor townie. If I survive to the end of the game, I'm the winner.

~*~Celes~*~
12-09-2009, 06:20 PM
It's up to you what you do with me now. I really don't care. I'm secretly rooting for the town though :monster:

Freya
12-09-2009, 06:20 PM
I don't recall survivors ever being guilty upon investigations. That would mess up them trying to survive, screw the balance up.

~*~Celes~*~
12-09-2009, 06:23 PM
I was going to insist I was probably a miller or that I'd been framed by a mafia framer, but I'm too tired to come up with a good argument and after Kaycee's complete crack of my calm facade during day 2, I just kind of lost the will to fight. No harm done though :monster:

~*~Celes~*~
12-09-2009, 06:23 PM
Read the role flash if you don't believe me.

~*~Celes~*~
12-09-2009, 06:26 PM
Meh, it doesn't say so in the flash. Never mind that one.

~*~Celes~*~
12-09-2009, 06:27 PM
My PM said that I will show up as guilty if investigated. The only thing I can figure out is DD wanted to give me a handicap so that it wouldn't be so easy for me to win, especially with such a small game.

~*~Celes~*~
12-09-2009, 06:27 PM
I'm also supposed to make 10 posts a day minimum.

Shattered Dreamer
12-09-2009, 06:29 PM
Damn you lot with your role claiming making easy targets out of yourself's!

I've thought more on the cop issue & if Boko & Freya are both cops the possibility of one of them being a pro mafia cop exists. If your both cops you should investigate the inactive players.

Celes I hope your role claim is true on the basis up until now I've always said you weren't scum & just a victim of bandwagon voting just like Laddy!

I am honestly nearly 100% sure there is scum amongst the inactive players.

Freya
12-09-2009, 06:30 PM
But it's not a small game it's the same size as a normal game and according to his post in the first thread the sign up thread he stated there wouldn't be any crazy role variations just normal roles. SO I doubt that. I'm just not inclined to believe your claim of survivor. You couldn't survive if you came up guilty that would make you more of a promafia role. And hinder the town even if you were just shown up as guilty, upsetting the balance of the game. It would defeat the whole reason of you trying to win for whichever side won.

~*~Celes~*~
12-09-2009, 06:33 PM
SD, all I can give is my word that my roleclaim is true. I happen to believe that figuring out why Blues Agent didn't get killed when he got shot is a better idea than lynching me, as well as trying to figure out why DD mentioned a "boom," mainly because now that both cops are out in the open (if both are telling the truth), they will most likely be targets tonight, and they're the town's last hope of finding the real mafia scum aside from random lynches.

~*~Celes~*~
12-09-2009, 06:35 PM
look kaycee I'm sorry but i can't explain why he put I will show up as guilty. I really don't know. I told you the truth and I'm sticking to it. If you still want to lynch me that's up to you, but I think there are more important matters to discuss.

Freya
12-09-2009, 06:36 PM
flavor text doens't matter so much, it's just there to be interesting.

He probably didn't die because he's a bulletproof townie.

~*~Celes~*~
12-09-2009, 06:43 PM
if you want my honest opinion, since I've been siding with the town the whole time and trying to play like a townie, I think Timekeeper's a little suspicious because of his in-and-out posting style. I think it's possible that Proto could be the Godfather, unless I'm mistaken in thinking that Godfathers are bulletproof?

~*~Celes~*~
12-09-2009, 06:45 PM
and i'm not sure about the boom yet but i'm researching.

Freya
12-09-2009, 06:46 PM
They are night kill immune, nothing about day time unless they change it.

~*~Celes~*~
12-09-2009, 06:49 PM
probably just a bulletproof townie then.

Shattered Dreamer
12-09-2009, 06:52 PM

I thought that was obvious? Which is great meaning one member of town can't be killed by the mafia & won't get lynched because anyone who votes for him is definitely mafia. As far as i know Celes the Godfather is only immune to night kills!

Timekeeper is also a valid suspect definitely!

Goldenboko
12-09-2009, 07:02 PM
I really don't buy this, Guilty Survivor. They're a separate faction. Too convenient of a roleclaim. Godfather's aren't immune to kills, I remember one mafia it was like that, but typically Godfather's just show up innocent.

~*~Celes~*~
12-09-2009, 07:15 PM
as i keep saying it's up to you if you believe me or not. I'm going to sleep.

Agent Proto
12-09-2009, 07:28 PM

I thought that was obvious? Which is great meaning one member of town can't be killed by the mafia & won't get lynched because anyone who votes for him is definitely mafia. As far as i know Celes the Godfather is only immune to night kills!

Timekeeper is also a valid suspect definitely!

This is true, I am bulletproof.

Jessweeee♪
12-09-2009, 07:51 PM
Either way, a survivor victory is not a town victory. You are all aloney :(

##Vote: Celes

Agent Proto
12-09-2009, 07:51 PM
Anyway, I think Boko is most likely lying about his roleclaim. Just how the hell can a cop be roleblocked on consecutive nights? Is that even possible? I'm going to quote a part of his post and respond.

I'm a smurfing Cop. And I've been roleblocked every, single, smurfing, night. I tried to investigate Laddy night 1, and Freya night 2 AND 3. Each night I got "No Result".

I'm roleclaiming because if there's a town-aligned role blocker, STOP smurfING BLOCKING ME and if the role blocker was actually a prostitute, who smurfing cares? S/he was going to block me every night from the look of it anyhow.

If there is a role blocker, that person is most likely aligned with the mafia. However I'm not suggesting that, I'm saying that our role blocker wouldn't role block Boko twice in a row. Thus, this proves one thing. Goldenboko is most likely lying. There is absolutely no way he would get "No result." each and every night he tried to "investigate" someone.

Whatever's the case, I'm going to believe Freya's roleclaim for now and vote for Celes, since she ended up as Guilty when investigated upon.

<b>##Vote: ~*~Celes~*~</b>

Shattered Dreamer
12-09-2009, 08:42 PM
So far thats 4 votes for Celes & none for anyone else in case people were wondering!

~*~Celes~*~
12-09-2009, 09:15 PM
you're not gonna vote, SD?

Jessweeee♪
12-09-2009, 09:28 PM
Wait, Mafia I wasn't a survivor win. Didn't we have a game like that, though? I wanna say I Took The Red Pill was the survivor :confused:

Goldenboko
12-09-2009, 09:33 PM
There is absolutely no way he would get "No result." each and every night he tried to "investigate" someone.

:lol: You have no idea how funny this is for me.

~*~Celes~*~
12-09-2009, 09:54 PM

demondude
12-09-2009, 09:57 PM
Just one more vote for the majority lynch.

Shattered Dreamer
12-09-2009, 10:02 PM
## vote:~*~Celes~*~ might as well get the survivor out the way so we can start chasing scum again sorry Celes!

Jessweeee♪
12-09-2009, 10:03 PM
Whoa whoa whoa

##Unvote: Celes

Agent Proto
12-09-2009, 10:10 PM
What's the matter with you unvoting Celes?

Shattered Dreamer
12-09-2009, 10:15 PM
What's the matter with you unvoting Celes?

Probably because Celes is getting speed lynched. Forgive me for joining the bandwagon I've been so against but look.

1. Celes is probably the survivor so he aim is too win for herself so she has too go.

2. Alot of players are seemingly obsessed with getting Celes lynched. Since she is probably the survivor why not lynch her so we can go weed out the scum.

I apologized to Celes because I want her lynched as the survivor not because i think she is scum!

Agent Proto
12-09-2009, 10:21 PM
Haha, a good point there. If she's staying around, her will to survive will temper with our search for the mafia if she's not going to cooperate with us. She has to go.

demondude
12-09-2009, 10:28 PM
Quickest day ever. Flavour coming your way.

demondude
12-09-2009, 10:34 PM
~*~Celes~*~ stood on the platform pleading for her life. She claimed she just wanted to stay alive, and that she didn't want to hurt anyone! The town did not buy any of it, and sent her to her timely death. Before the executioner pulled his lever a faint sound was heard from Celes' mouth. Her final words: (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBR2G-iI3-I)

~*~Celes~*~ was a Survivor, played by ~*~Celes~*~
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Night actions please. :)

demondude
12-10-2009, 04:16 PM
The whining was unbearable ... every resident of EoFF town cried, bitched, whined, forgetting the fact that in just two weeks it's Christmas! When Freya began arguing with Psychotic, the almighty bench blew a fuse. In a dramatic leap of faith, it jumped on Freya, and ate her whole. One death for a citizen, and one giant leap in the fight against noise pollution.

Freya was a Cop, played by Freya.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
You have 24 hours, begin Day 5.

I love you really Lekana. ;)

Jiro
12-10-2009, 04:21 PM
I don't like GoBo's cop roleclaim. I really don't. Sorry buddy.

##Vote: GoldenBoko

Next on my suspicions list is Del. He's too quiet. He's stood back and said some stuff here and there, but never really gotten into it. But for now, Freya flipping Cop puts all the heat on our favourite fried chocobo.

Jiro
12-10-2009, 04:36 PM
Okay some more information on my vote because that's always a good idea. He might have gotten an Innocent reading from <s>Lekana</s> Freya, but why would a townie claim cop? Unless he was trying to sacrifice himself to protect the real cop or doctor or something. But I don't buy it. I think, deep down, he's guilty as sin :D

Nothing personal my friend :)

Shattered Dreamer
12-10-2009, 05:28 PM
This role claim crap is too blame for how bad the town is doing. Role claiming revealed the masons, the cop & the governor. Boko I honestly hope you were another cop or the town is well smurfed!