PDA

View Full Version : Mini Mafia - Game Over: The Mafia sure whooped y'all'z butts

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

demondude
12-03-2009, 05:26 PM
A time of peace had descended upon the humble town of EoFF. Villagers frolicked, doing their menial activities, not a care in the world. All was perfect; life was good.

"HELP"

A shriek was heard amongst the bushes by the Town Square. As the town rushed to the cry, they saw something which sent shivers down their spines. Lying there, bloodied and mangled, was the face of Demon Dude himself. Speechless and frozen, the villagers did not move, until one daring soul reached out to touch the dead man.

BOOM!

An explosion shook the foundations of every building of the village, causing mass panic amongst the clueless people. A dark figure screamed for silence as he approached the dead bodies. He inspected the corpse and uttered. "The bomb ..."

Demon Dude was a bomb played by Demon Dude

Although the news did nothing to easy the pain, the villagers instantly recognised the dark figure. It was none other than the legend himself, Psychotic. He would save them! He's the strongest person here! As a lone man stepped forward to beg Psychotic for protection, something happened. A single gunshot from the distance struck Psychotic in the heart, leaving him motionless on the floor.

Psychotic was a Horny Gay Faith Healer, played by Psychotic.

The town turned on each other, drawing their knives and sticks. It had been a year, they thought it would never happen again.

The Mafia have returned

--------------------------------------------------------------------

15 players, one aim: to win.

At the end of every day, one person will be lynched. To vote for someone to be lynched or to undo your vote, please type it like this.

##Vote: Demon Dude
##Unvote: Demon Dude

If you do not vote then your vote will be counted against yourself. Me and Psychotic will be posting vote counts to keep you all up-to-date.

Do not discuss this game unless it is within your role to do so.
Do not post your role pm, or use any method deemed unfair.
Do not edit your posts.
You may double post.

Players.

1. Timekeeper - Mafia Godfather - WINNER
2. Christmas - Doctor - Executed Night 5
3. Jiro - Mason - Executed Night 5
4. leader of mortals - Vengeful Townie - Lynched Day 3
5. ~*Celes*~ - Survivor - Lynched Day 4
6. Goldenboko - Naive Cop - Facepalm'd Day 5
7. Del Murder - Mafia Roleblocker - WINNER
8. Sagensyg - Crazy Inventor - Jitterbug Juiced Night 2
9.qwertysaur - Governor - eaten by bench Night 3
10. Laddy - Mason - Lynched Day 2
11. Jessweeee - Mafia Mason - WINNER
12. Blues Agent - Bulletproof Townie - Executed Night 5
13. Sir lancealot - Commuter - Eaten Night 1
14. Shattered Dreamer - Actor - Executed Night 5
15. Freya - Cop - Silenced Night 4

I will not set a time limit until I have more confirmations, and the majority lynch is 9 votes.

demondude55 and Psychotic present to you: MINI-MAFIA: THE RETURN. And ....

GO!

Freya
12-03-2009, 05:28 PM

BAHAHA I loved my roles :love::love::love:

Jessweeee♪
12-03-2009, 05:29 PM
Hooray!

Agent Proto
12-03-2009, 05:35 PM
Are we playing now?

demondude
12-03-2009, 06:36 PM
Yes, you are. :D

qwertysaur
12-03-2009, 06:45 PM
:bounce:

##Vote: Jessweeee♪

I have no reason to suspect her, but we should start somewhere, and random.org said 11, and ♪ is 11 on the list.

Jessweeee♪
12-03-2009, 06:52 PM
:(

qwertysaur
12-03-2009, 06:53 PM
Blame random.org!

Lawr
12-03-2009, 08:08 PM
Blame qwertysaur!

Sir Lancealot
12-03-2009, 08:17 PM
I logged on earlier expecting more.

leader of mortals
12-03-2009, 08:19 PM
Hello guys! The master of sucking humor from a situation is here!

Well, I sure do hate Day 1...

demondude
12-03-2009, 08:34 PM
I have enough confirmations, so I'm declaring a non-official deadline of 24 hours. I may extend it if you guys don't stop being willyheads and not posting. :irked:

Jessweeee♪
12-03-2009, 08:51 PM
Well then! Maybe this will help!

##Vote: qwertysaur

Sir Lancealot
12-03-2009, 09:05 PM
Are you voting for him to help, because he voted for you, or both?

qwertysaur
12-03-2009, 09:21 PM
Day 1 is not as bad as people think it is. Without it, you can't have day 2.

Jessweeee♪
12-03-2009, 09:32 PM
Are you voting for him to help, because he voted for you, or both?

Both...ish.

qwertysaur
12-03-2009, 09:33 PM
##unvote: Jessweeee♪

##Vote: Sagensyg

Goldenboko
12-03-2009, 09:51 PM
Gonna throw some info down. I absolutely hate it when towns get disorganized so I'm going to attempt at keeping us on track.

~23hrs. remaining. Deadline approx: 3:30PM 12-04-09 EST.

Voting History
qwertysaur votes: Jessweeee♪
Jessweeee♪ votes: qwertysaur
qwertysaur unvotes: Jessweeee♪
qwertysaur votes: Sagensyg

Votecount
qwertysaur (1): Jessweeee♪
Sagensyg (1): qwertysaur

Not gonna vote yet. Let's get some discussion going?

Jessweeee♪
12-03-2009, 09:54 PM
I find this Freya person suspicious! The game's been up a few hours already and not one post! Not ONE! She hasn't even had the decency to log in since it started!

How's that for discussion :confused:

Goldenboko
12-03-2009, 09:59 PM
A start? :p

I realize it's only an hour in, just trying to get the town started on a good note. xD

Agent Proto
12-03-2009, 10:07 PM
I think you guys need to think outside of the box.

Sir Lancealot
12-03-2009, 10:11 PM
I find this Freya person suspicious! The game's been up a few hours already and not one post! Not ONE! She hasn't even had the decency to log in since it started!

Has Del logged in since the game started?

qwertysaur
12-03-2009, 10:41 PM

BAHAHA I loved my roles :love::love::love:
:confused:

demondude
12-03-2009, 10:47 PM
I'd like to remind people to stay on hidden so people don't get suspicious if they are caught private messaging. I want activity from everybody today.

Good night. :)

Jessweeee♪
12-03-2009, 10:58 PM

*checks*

Yes. You could have done that yourself, though!

qwertysaur
12-03-2009, 10:58 PM

Worst reason to suspect someone is placing the suspicion before they do anything at all IMHO.

why pick out Del and Freya only? Jiro,Laddy and several didn't post yet and they don't even get mentioned.

Jessweeee♪
12-03-2009, 11:01 PM
That post was drenched with sarcasm, actually...Freya was at the bottom of the list, so I went OH WELL I'LL SAY SOMETHING ABOUT THIS PERSON.

qwertysaur
12-03-2009, 11:03 PM
That post was drenched with sarcasm, actually...Freya was at the bottom of the list, so I went OH WELL I'LL SAY SOMETHING ABOUT THIS PERSON.
Use random.org next time. It's more fun :p

Goldenboko
12-03-2009, 11:17 PM

Did you? DID YOU? DID YOU?

*Looks at list* Oh. You did.

I hope this game has something fun or crazy. Like roles leaving coded hints in their posts or mafia roleclaiming bomb :love: I have to stop procrastinating Calculus... :(

qwert are you voting for people who haven't posted yet?

Lawr
12-03-2009, 11:26 PM
Yeah I haven't posted yet.

qwertysaur
12-04-2009, 12:16 AM
Boko pop quiz: d/dx sin^2(3x)! Get it wrong and I'll fail you for the class!

votes are both for people who had already posted. :bounce:

qwertysaur
12-04-2009, 12:17 AM
remember to apply the chain rule for correct differentiation! trig chain rules are fun!

Laddy
12-04-2009, 12:18 AM
Hey guys. Was at the dentist.

Yo!

Sir Lancealot
12-04-2009, 12:29 AM

*checks*

Yes. You could have done that yourself, though!

I didn't think about looking at profiles.

Worst reason to suspect someone is placing the suspicion before they do anything at all IMHO.

I don't suspect Del, or anyone right now. I was just asking a question.

Why pick out Del and Freya only? Jiro,Laddy and several didn't post yet and they don't even get mentioned.

Jiro and Timekeeper live in the same timezone as me, and I'm pretty certain that school hasn't finished in Queensland yet.

Del Murder
12-04-2009, 12:30 AM
I log in for things other than mafia! Also I forgot this had started. Logging in patterns is not the way to find scum.

Let's see, if Boko or Lekana is mafia, we will know eventually, because those two can't keep their mouths shut. Same with qwerty too really, though I can't remember the last time he was mafia so I don't remember how he plays as mafia. I hope he's not mafia because I love when he sets his little 'traps'.

The noobs will slip up sooner or later so I'm not as concerned with them right now. Or am I??

Not much to say now, though there will be more to say once we all start saying something. I'll put a vote back on Jess because I have my doubts about her. She was a little too defensive.

<b>##Vote: Jessweeee♪</b>

leader of mortals
12-04-2009, 12:55 AM
Let's see, if Boko or Lekana is mafia, we will know eventually, because those two can't keep their mouths shut. Same with qwerty too really, though I can't remember the last time he was mafia so I don't remember how he plays as mafia. I hope he's not mafia because I love when he sets his little 'traps'.

So I'm not good enough for a telling characteristic? Or is it because I am too good?

qwertysaur
12-04-2009, 12:57 AM
actually Del I was never lynched as scum. I got nightkilled each time. and I was mafia once, so you don't have much to go on in that regard.

I love it not when traps are set, but when they are triggered. the one that I set already is a great one. But I think you hope I'm not mafia because you have no idea what I do when I am.

Boko, where is my answer, that derivative is imperative to assessing your ability to do pay attention in school!

Goldenboko
12-04-2009, 12:58 AM
Boko pop quiz: d/dx sin^2(3x)! Get it wrong and I'll fail you for the class!

votes are both for people who had already posted. :bounce:

It's been a while since chain rule actually xD
d/dx = 2(sin3x)^1(cos3x)(3(1))
Simplify:
d/dx= 6sin3xcos3x

Let's see, if Boko or Lekana is mafia, we will know eventually, because those two can't keep their mouths shut.

I love you too. :love:

~19 1/2 hrs. remaining. Deadline approx: 3:30PM 12-04-09 EST.

Voting History
Del Murder votes: Jessweeee♪

Votecount
Jessweeee♪ (1): Del Murder

Withholding any vote of my own at the moment.

leader of mortals
12-04-2009, 01:04 AM
I really don't like the way Jess is acting, it is entirely different from how she often acts.

Agent Proto
12-04-2009, 01:09 AM
It is quite suspicious indeed, the way she is acting. It makes you wonder. :eyebrow:

Jessweeee♪
12-04-2009, 01:09 AM
Does that mean I'm finally town? o:

Lawr
12-04-2009, 01:19 AM
People do seem to act the most suspicious on Day 1, if I've learned anything from that last times I played!

leader of mortals
12-04-2009, 02:53 AM
People do seem to act the most suspicious on Day 1, if I've learned anything from that last times I played!

Well, it isn't really suspicion, it is just odd that she seems so different.

Jessweeee♪
12-04-2009, 03:12 AM

Well, it isn't really suspicion, it is just odd that she seems so different.

lom, could you elaborate? I don't really get what you mean.

leader of mortals
12-04-2009, 03:15 AM
I don't know, just something about how you are posting seems different...

Sir Lancealot
12-04-2009, 03:28 AM
I don't think she's posting any differently.

Del Murder
12-04-2009, 03:51 AM
So I'm not good enough for a telling characteristic? Or is it because I am too good?
The second, obviously.

Not sure what to make of 'Jess is posting weird'. How does she usually post? I still think she's defensive, so I will leave my vote there, for now.

Christmas
12-04-2009, 03:53 AM
The second, obviously.

Not sure what to make of 'Jess is posting weird'. How does she usually post?

Agreed. Jess is posting using her legs(sometimes tongue) on the keyboard as usual. What's so weird? http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m285/fofonda/emoticons/neko_evil.gif

Sir Lancealot
12-04-2009, 04:00 AM
I still think she's defensive, so I will leave my vote there, for now.

How is she being defensive?

Del Murder
12-04-2009, 04:07 AM
A lot of her posts thus far were spent defending her own actions rather than examining the actions of others (or lack thereof).

Goldenboko
12-04-2009, 04:19 AM
~16 hrs. remaining. Going to bed for the night, then I got school tomorrow, so I don't know if I'll catch the end of this day, so I have to post my thoughts and my vote.

I have a habit of looking for scummy things in Jess's posts because it's my belief that she's always mafia.

This post rubbed me the wrong way, because stuff like this is really counterproductive. However, I trust the people so willing to bandwagon with whatever Del Murder says far, far less than any silly mistake post made Day One by Jess.

##vote: leader of mortals

For sucking up to Del Murder in your first on topic post. I have opens tomorrow, so I'll probably get online to try and not fall behind and add in my :twocents: tomorrow.

Voting History
Goldenboko votes: leader of mortals

Votecount
leader of mortals (1): Goldenboko

Del Murder
12-04-2009, 04:25 AM
Haha, the sucking up to Del Murder strategy. I love it.

Freya
12-04-2009, 04:27 AM
Let's see, if Boko or Lekana is mafia, we will know eventually, because those two can't keep their mouths shut.

I am freya now thank you very much! :colbert: And I post a lot anyway. :/ Unless I'm partnered with wesley then he's all "NOO DON'T I SUCK RAWR RAWR" You know Raistlin.

Jess is always mafia. And so is GB so ya know.....

She also played the best mafia role that one time >.> With my awesome role I made. Can you guys tell i've missed mafia? :( The memories! Too bad we don't have a DD claiming 50 different roles :/

qwertysaur
12-04-2009, 04:33 AM
I also think that Jessweeeee is acting like she normally does.

I do find it interesting that Del, Blues and lom all called out Jessweeee already. Del did it directly with a vote for being defensive, lom is saying she is posting wierdly, and Blues calls her suspicious but never gives his own opinion.

Blues, what is YOUR opinion on Jessweeee?

Agent Proto
12-04-2009, 04:34 AM
It's too bad for me that this is my first game of mafia in EoFF.

Agent Proto
12-04-2009, 04:35 AM
ANYWAY about Jessweeee! She's experienced and should know how to act, but from what i am seeing, she's either giving in or acting like so on purpose. Either way, I don't think it warrants my vote for her at the moment.

qwertysaur
12-04-2009, 04:40 AM
GUYS I AM ONE OF THE FOLLOWING ROLES

Vanilla Town
Mafia Godfather
Cop
Doctor
Prostitute
Tracker
Insane Cop
Sherlock Holmes with an extreme Jawache
Governer
Faith Healer
Inventor
Suicidal townie
Bomb
Mafia Goon
Bus Driver
Bulletproof Townie
Vigilante
Gunsmith
Priest
Lyncher
Lover
Walrus
Lynchee
White Mage
Cult Leader
Survivor
Jester
loudmouth
Serial Killer
Bodyguard
Day Cop
Watcher
Stalker
Burglar
Miller
Traitor
Mafia Usurper
Quina
Actor
doublevoting Townie
Brother
recruiting Mason
Roleblocker
Death Miller
Vengeful Townie
Scrambler
Beloved Princess
Nexus

qwertysaur
12-04-2009, 04:43 AM
or all of them at the same time!

qwertysaur
12-04-2009, 04:45 AM
so don't vote for the boomb, i'll kill myself and protect you from death and try to kill the godfather who is myself and that will roleblock me but the target will rearrange to someone else while the bullet will not kill me. I can also eat people but sometimes NO CAN EAT and I'm done now with the crazyness next post will be serious again. I promise.

Freya
12-04-2009, 04:45 AM
##Vote: Qwertysaur

For being annoying. You knew that was coming for the past few months! xP

qwertysaur
12-04-2009, 04:46 AM
Gee thanks KC.

Freya
12-04-2009, 04:47 AM
You're welcome :D

Jessweeee♪
12-04-2009, 04:47 AM
Yes, you'd think I'd learn how to play well after being in every major EoFF mafia game, but I don't! It's always luck or a role that's just bad ass like Phoenix Wright: Mafia Serial Killer that gets me as far as I do when I do well as mafia and I've never really been especially helpful as town (if any of you remember the days when I was always town). I have a tendency to shoot myself in the foot, even that time I was a cop. But enough about that >.>

Anyway. I don't want to sound all YOU SAID BAD THINGS ABOUT ME YOU'RE MAFIA but lom, you said bad things about me that make you look suspicious to me! It's just strange to announce something like "Jess is acting weird" without a way to explain it as anything other than a mere gut feeling.

qwertysaur
12-04-2009, 04:48 AM
Blues Agent: That is how Jessweeee acts in this game. She gets serious between days 2 and three, after people start getting into the juicy debates.

Jessweeee♪
12-04-2009, 04:52 AM
This is interesting without the second accounts!

qwertysaur
12-04-2009, 04:54 AM
Freya: say something that's not useless now please. so far you grudge vote me, and boast about roles you made.

Christmas
12-04-2009, 04:55 AM
Where are the green fonts? http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m285/fofonda/emoticons/th_neko_santa.gif

qwertysaur
12-04-2009, 04:57 AM
I stashed them in the secret event committee forum. They are closer to :quina: there :bigsmile:

qwertysaur
12-04-2009, 04:58 AM
##Unvote: Sagensyg

Agent Proto
12-04-2009, 04:59 AM
I hear qwerty doesn't know who I am yet. Is this true?? :bigsmile:

~*~Celes~*~
12-04-2009, 05:00 AM
Sorry, a busy day today of sleeping, sleeping, and more sleeping! But I'm here now! :D

*reads to catch up*

qwertysaur
12-04-2009, 05:01 AM
I hear qwerty doesn't know who I am yet. Is this true?? :bigsmile:
:choc: Proto :choc:

Freya
12-04-2009, 05:02 AM
Scott: Why? To comment on the act of bandwagoning jessweeee? I think you're doing great right now. Continue. :)

Del Murder
12-04-2009, 05:10 AM
Wtf is up with qwert? Now <i>that's</i> acting weird.

There are still a few people who have yet to check in at all. Also there should be more voting.

qwertysaur
12-04-2009, 05:12 AM
KC. I have no reason to suspect you, so I won't retaliate vote on you. I will call you immature though. so I wont go out of my way to save you if the gallows are calling you.

Freya
12-04-2009, 05:15 AM
KC. I have no reason to suspect you, so I won't retaliate vote on you. I will call you immature though. so I wont go out of my way to save you if the gallows are calling you.

Immaturity for a joke vote. OK I'll take that. Better then what I say you do that's immature. Now stop bickering with me, this seems like neskaya staff forums all over again. Get back to the game.

qwertysaur
12-04-2009, 05:15 AM
Wtf is up with qwert? Now that's acting weird.

There are still a few people who have yet to check in at all. Also there should be more voting.
Mafia left empty without a billion nonsense roleclaims. I even made some up too, can you find them? Get them all and you get a cookie!

qwertysaur
12-04-2009, 05:16 AM
that should be felt not left. :shobon:

Agent Proto
12-04-2009, 05:22 AM
Anyway! I'm going to vote for Christmas for two reasons.

1. She edited her first post! Check it out yourself. Why would she do that?
2. She's been calling me a THREAD CLOSING MONSTER, which I am not. >:O That stands for reason to suspect her of something, amirite?

##Vote: Christmas

Del Murder
12-04-2009, 05:26 AM
Mafia left empty without a billion nonsense roleclaims. I even made some up too, can you find them? Get them all and you get a cookie!
I'm not going to go through all that looking for clues. I'm sure you have some purpose because I don't think you're stupid enough to act like a fool on day one if you were mafia. Doesn't make much sense.

Christmas
12-04-2009, 05:29 AM
Anyway! I'm going to vote for Christmas for two reasons.

1. She edited her first post! Check it out yourself. Why would she do that?
2. She's been calling me a THREAD CLOSING MONSTER, which I am not. >:O That stands for reason to suspect her of something, amirite?

##Vote: Christmas

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m285/fofonda/emoticons/th_usagi_gogogo.gif

Sir Lancealot
12-04-2009, 05:36 AM

No, not really.

demondude
12-04-2009, 07:26 AM
Voting History
Goldenboko votes: leader of mortals
Freya votes: qwertysaur
qwertysaur unvotes: Sagensyg
Blues Agent votes: Christmas

Votecount
qwertysaur (2): Jessweeee♪, Freya
Sagensyg (0):
Christmas (1): Blues Agent
----------------------------------------

Will be extending day by 12 hours possibly. :)

Sir Lancealot
12-04-2009, 07:42 AM
Possibly?

demondude
12-04-2009, 08:00 AM
I want more posts, and some members are yet to post.

Christmas
12-04-2009, 08:05 AM
I thought it is the quality of posts that matters, not quantity!http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m285/fofonda/emoticons/Char_Keroppi_Win.gif

Sir Lancealot
12-04-2009, 08:08 AM
Day one, not so much.

Timekeeper
12-04-2009, 11:15 AM
Apologies for my lack of presence guys. I'm on holidays atm, but I'll be home soon and have plenty of computer access then.
I'll do what I can to catch up with the, apparently little, discussion.

Oh, and Jiro mightn't be posting very much/at all today or tomorrow, as he's at Nationals for hurdles; fair excuse I think.
Go Jiro!

Sir Lancealot
12-04-2009, 11:18 AM
Go Jiro!

leader of mortals
12-04-2009, 11:39 AM
Im sorry, I need to go take a crap and go to school soon.

And maybe I am thinking of Jess as a different person... I just always thought she was more calm and cool in mafia games(unlike how she really is out of mafia;))

And I don't really see how I was sucking up to Del... With the post where I said I wasn't good enough for a telling sign?

Off to the toilet school!

and Go Jiro!

Goldenboko
12-04-2009, 11:57 AM
Im sorry, I need to go take a crap and go to school soon.

Nice.

Anyway, sucking up is here.

Not much to say now, though there will be more to say once we all start saying something. I'll put a vote back on Jess because I have my doubts about her. She was a little too defensive.

<b>##Vote: Jessweeee♪</b>

I really don't like the way Jess is acting, it is entirely different from how she often acts.

Sure, it doesn't straight out say, "Del Murder are is the best so I will vote and think as he does." But it does go feel a bit like your looking for some kind of comrade or something.

Going to school, nothing's changed my vote atm. I have 2 different times I can and will check mafia today. GL guys.

Timekeeper
12-04-2009, 01:16 PM
I didn't want to randomly vote Day 1, but then I noticed this

If you do not vote then your vote will be counted against yourself.

Now I don't want to vote for the wrong person, but I've got to do a lot of driving tomorrow and I might not even be able to make it to a computer, so I'll cast a vote on qwerts now. Just for voting and unvoting so much (yeah I know it's Day 1 and you only did it twice, but I have nothing to go on), I just don't like people throwing votes around like that.

Although it might be a whole day :( I hope to see what events will have arisen next time I'm on.
Goodnight!

Lawr
12-04-2009, 01:20 PM
Sorry to instigate but if I wasn't staff at Neskaya I would have thought Freya and qwertysaur bickering was a clever Mafia tactic. :shobon:

Anyway, I don't think leader of mortals is suspicious. Whatever 'sucking up' is, it doesn't seem like something a Mafia would do on Day 1!

And more people should post. Hopefully while I'm in school.

Lawr
12-04-2009, 01:22 PM
Ok just read Timekeeper's post. And I'm going to do the same thing, for the same reasons.

Give me hell for my transgression.

~*~Celes~*~
12-04-2009, 02:36 PM

When you see my face,
hope it gives you hell,
hope it gives you hell.
When you walk my way
hope it gives you hell
hope it gives you hell

aaaanyway.

so far, from what I've read, Sir Lancealot is the only one that i'm like :wacky: about cause, as has already been mentioned, he seems to be attempting to cling to Del. Possible that he's either a townie desperate to stay alive and thus, clinging to one of the more experienced/tactful players that he assumes is town as well, a mafia goon clinging to his godfather, a survivor trying to stay alive by following the path of least resistance by agreeing with one of the players who manages to say a lot in so few posts, or that's just how his playing style is. Having played with him before in the past (retro games mafia), I can honestly say this is how he plays, but then again, what if this whole style of his is simply...his mafia tactic? *cue dramatic music* But I'm not ready to point the finger of accusation just yet. Simply highlighting all of that for now. :quina:

~*~Celes~*~
12-04-2009, 02:36 PM
also, I'm loving the use and abuse of :quina:. Makes me :bigbiggri

~*~Celes~*~
12-04-2009, 03:00 PM
Qwert, I have to say, that one post of yours was pretty...odd.
so don't vote for the boomb, i'll kill myself and protect you from death and try to kill the godfather who is myself and that will roleblock me but the target will rearrange to someone else while the bullet will not kill me. I can also eat people but sometimes NO CAN EAT and I'm done now with the crazyness next post will be serious again. I promise.But for right nowI think I'll peg it as typical Day 1 shenanigans.

Psychotic
12-04-2009, 03:08 PM
Man, I missed Goldenboko and qwerty. You guys need to return to EoFF forever and ever and never leave again. :colbert:

Votecount:
qwertysaur (4): Jessweeee♪, Freya, Timekeeper, Sagensyg
Sagensyg (1): ~*Celes*~

Failures at life who haven't voted:
Christmas, Jiro, leader of mortals, qwertysaur, Laddy, Jessweeee, Sir Lancealot, Shattered Dreamer

EDITED TO INCLUDE BELOW POST \/

~*~Celes~*~
12-04-2009, 03:10 PM
##Vote:Saglet

Someone has to give him hell for his transgressions :nonono:

Also cause I don't have enough evidence otherwise.

Christmas
12-04-2009, 03:11 PM
Man, I missed Goldenboko and qwerty. You guys need to return to EoFF forever and ever and never leave again. :colbert:

Votecount:

Christmas, Jiro, leader of mortals, ~*Celes*~, Qwertysaur, Laddy, Jessweeee, Sir Lancealot, Shattered Dreamer

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m285/fofonda/emoticons/azu_chichi.gif

~*~Celes~*~
12-04-2009, 03:23 PM
I am totally not a failure of life since i just voted :( Paul, I don't think I wanna go hat shopping with you anymore. :colbert:

Christmas
12-04-2009, 03:42 PM
##Vote: Del Murder

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m285/fofonda/emoticons/usagi_hunting.gif

~*~Celes~*~
12-04-2009, 03:43 PM
Also, I find it a little odd that Sir Lancealot likes to post 1-2 word posts a lot. MAFIA THREAD SPAM

~*~Celes~*~
12-04-2009, 03:43 PM
but once again, that could just be his stellar posting style shining through...Hrmm.

Jessweeee♪
12-04-2009, 05:28 PM

Votecount:

Christmas, Jiro, leader of mortals, qwertysaur, Laddy, Jessweeee, Sir Lancealot, Shattered Dreamer

EDITED TO INCLUDE BELOW POST \/

I did so vote :(

Freya
12-04-2009, 05:30 PM
#unvote: Qwertysaur

He's an annoying fuck but he was just annoying so far not so much scummy guys :/

demondude
12-04-2009, 05:33 PM
A notice: If Jiro and Shattered Dreamer don't give me any confirmation before the end of Night 1, they are being replaced.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Votecount:
qwertysaur (3): Jessweeee♪, Timekeeper, Sagensyg
Del Murder (1): Christmas

Willyheads who haven't voted:
Jiro, leader of mortals, qwertysaur, Laddy, Jessweeee, Sir Lancealot, Shattered Dreamer, Lekana

~*~Celes~*~
12-04-2009, 05:34 PM
I didn't say he was scummy, I just said it was a weird post :p

~*~Celes~*~
12-04-2009, 05:37 PM
Also, I thought Shattered Dreamer had posted already, unless I'm thinking of someone else?

demondude
12-04-2009, 05:38 PM
I don't believe he has yet, but he just confirmed.

Freya
12-04-2009, 05:50 PM
I'm going to give Christmas and Proto's newbieness the benefit of the doubt right now.

Qwertysaur is a annoying guy but doesn't give scum off that much yet, his sense of humor just sucks.

Celes well I dunno about you quite yet.

Jessweeee doesn't seem that scummalicious yet.

Del seems so far to just be acting delish.

Sagensyg is a poo poo head.

GB is acting all GB as normal so I'm not too interested with him right now either.

lom does kinda seem like he's sucking up... or he's just agreeing with a point?

Which back to GB about that, pullin' at straws maybe? Day one, agreeing with someone doesn't seem overly scummy.

Shattered Dreamer
12-04-2009, 05:51 PM
I was away from home for a few days so I didn't get a chance to confirm until today. To be quite honest everyone seems to be acting suspiciously but since I can't vote all I'll be watching you all.....

Goldenboko
12-04-2009, 06:01 PM
Which back to GB about that, pullin' at straws maybe? Day one, agreeing with someone doesn't seem overly scummy.

Is there any way not to be grasping at straws day one? It's better to go with my gut then vote for qwerty or Jess or whatever because other people are.

qwertysaur
12-04-2009, 06:10 PM
Hey, freya asked for someone to make 5 billion roleclaims and act like an idiot, so I like to annoy her with what she asked. If you thought I was serious with those roleclaims then lighten up. Yes it is weird, but weird =/= scummy.

Boko that is the correct derivative, have a cookie! :cookie:

qwertysaur
12-04-2009, 06:14 PM
##Vote: Del Murder

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m285/fofonda/emoticons/usagi_hunting.gif
That is an adorable smilie :bigsmile:

~*~Celes~*~
12-04-2009, 06:22 PM
No i didn't think it was scummy, I just said it was odd! Odd can mean out of the ordinary/funny sometimes you know :( I knew you weren't serious.

qwertysaur
12-04-2009, 06:32 PM
No i didn't think it was scummy, I just said it was odd! Odd can mean out of the ordinary/funny sometimes you know :( I knew you weren't serious.
The above was mainly directed at Timekeeper and Sagensyg. The logic they used is off base.

Del Murder
12-04-2009, 06:43 PM
I don't think qwerty is mafia at this time, because I don't think he would put himself out there with all that nonsense if he was.

I'm giving some thought to Boko's 'suck up to Del Murder argument'. I will admit that I like when people agree with me because I'm usually right. :D But on day 1 there is little information to go on and my guess is as good as any. I am not convinced that lom and Proto were doing that, but they were pretty quick to say Jess was acting 'different' (based on something like 6 posts) after I voted for her.

Celes, copying Boko's argument, accuses Lance of clinging to me, which I don't see. She also says he is 'spamming' the thread with simple posts, but that's just how he plays. Read some past games and you will see that. Anyway, not sure how what he's doing is spam yet her own double and triple one-liner posts aren't.

demondude
12-04-2009, 06:48 PM
I have decided that the day will end at 12:00. (5 hours approx)

qwertysaur
12-04-2009, 06:55 PM
Votecount, showing the +1 for those who have not voted.
leader of mortals (2): Goldenboko, novote
qwertysaur (4): Jessweeee♪, Timekeeper, Sagensyg, novote
Jiro (1): novote
Laddy (1): novote
Sir Lancealot (1): novote
Shattered Dreamer (1): novote
Freya (1): novote

llamas who haven't voted:
Jiro, leader of mortals, qwertysaur, Laddy, Sir Lancealot, Shattered Dreamer, Freya

Right now I'm going to be killed, and I don't want to die! If I vote leader of mortals, I can force a tie, but watch me not vote for him unless he randomly comes in and does something scummy while I type this :p

Del Murder
12-04-2009, 07:47 PM
Changing my vote.

<b>##Unvote: Jessweeee♪
##Vote: ~*Celes*~</b>

She points out suspicions of other people doing things yet votes for Sage instead, without giving much reason. Also the stuff I mentioned before.

Not sure why qwerty is withholding his vote when his head is on the chopping block.

Sir Lancealot
12-04-2009, 07:56 PM
so far, from what I've read, Sir Lancealot is the only one that i'm like :wacky: about cause, as has already been mentioned, he seems to be attempting to cling to Del.

When has that being mentioned?

Lawr
12-04-2009, 08:16 PM
Freya: Poo poo heads get all of the ladies so I ain't worried.

So we're waiting for Laddy and Jiro? Seems like going with gut feelings is the formula here, so I'm going to do that whole voting for the inactives thing where I vote for the inactive.

##unvote: qwertysaur
##vote: Laddy

qwertysaur
12-04-2009, 08:17 PM
Because I trust the town will not let me die.

demondude
12-04-2009, 08:20 PM
leader of mortals (2): Goldenboko, novote
Jessweeee♪ (0):
qwertysaur (3): Jessweeee♪, Timekeeper, novote
Laddy (2): novote, Sagensyg
~*Celes*~ (1): Del Murder

Goldenboko
12-04-2009, 08:27 PM

+1 scum for you. I never ever buy into this crap. It always seems like a ploy by mafia to me, so that way the can reference it later on if they pull through. "I was willing to die there, remember?"

Quick sum up of new stuff I missed due to being in school that's changing my vote. Celes appears to have garnered attention. Is that the right call?

When you see my face,
hope it gives you hell,
hope it gives you hell.
When you walk my way
hope it gives you hell
hope it gives you hell

aaaanyway.

so far, from what I've read, Sir Lancealot is the only one that i'm like :wacky: about cause

This is not scummy. I've been here before, you miss the beginning, there's already 3 pages and you skim to try and catch up. During this you mix up a name or two.

, as has already been mentioned, he seems to be attempting to cling to Del. Possible that he's either a townie desperate to stay alive and thus, clinging to one of the more experienced/tactful players that he assumes is town as well, a mafia goon clinging to his godfather, a survivor trying to stay alive by following the path of least resistance by agreeing with one of the players who manages to say a lot in so few posts, or that's just how his playing style is. Having played with him before in the past (retro games mafia), I can honestly say this is how he plays, but then again, what if this whole style of his is simply...his mafia tactic?

This is scummy. Celes is really sitting fence here. Show all the options, sure that's great, but give us what your opinion! Do you think he's scum or not?

*cue dramatic music* But I'm not ready to point the finger of accusation just yet. Simply highlighting all of that for now. :quina:

##Vote:Saglet

Someone has to give him hell for his transgressions :nonono:

Also cause I don't have enough evidence otherwise.

This is also scummy. You aren't willing to vote for someone you have a weird feeling about, but voting for Sagger-Mc-Sag-Saggerton, whom you've posted no opinion on, is easy?

##vote: Celes

Best I got for a day one vote. I feel better with this than my lom vote at least.

Shattered Dreamer
12-04-2009, 08:28 PM

Awfully confident there qwerty, starting to look guilty if you ask me:D But I'm still not quite convinced. My gut say qwerty but leader of mortals looks pretty suspect too? I reckon I'll let this play out a little longer before voting

qwertysaur
12-04-2009, 08:36 PM
Then this will really make things fun. I simply trust that the town will not lynch me.:quina:

votecount
qwertysaur (3): Jessweeee♪, Timekeeper, qwertysaur
~*Celes*~ (2): Del Murder, Goldenboko
Laddy (2): Sagensyg, novote
leader of mortals (1): novote
Jessweeee♪ (0):

Bolded names have a high risk of lynching at the current statistics. Italics are those that include novotes.

Goldenboko
12-04-2009, 08:37 PM
If you're a Jester I'm going to punch you in the face.

Lawr
12-04-2009, 08:40 PM
Then this will really make things fun. I simply trust that the town will not lynch me.:quina:

votecount
Jessweeee♪ (0):

Bolded names have a high risk of lynching at the current statistics. Italics are those that include novotes.

You're not the most suspicious.

qwertysaur
12-04-2009, 08:41 PM
not a jester. I don't want to die.

Sir Lancealot
12-04-2009, 08:44 PM
If you don't want to die, why vote for yourself?

Shattered Dreamer
12-04-2009, 08:45 PM
not a jester. I don't want to die.

Then I won't put a nail in your coffin yet because I'm not so sure as to the truth of the above statement just yet!

qwertysaur
12-04-2009, 08:45 PM
If you don't want to die, why vote for yourself?

Sir Lancealot
12-04-2009, 08:49 PM
You do realise that such actions make you look suspicious.

Jessweeee♪
12-04-2009, 08:50 PM
That's bull:bou::bou::bou::bou:, qwertz. You've played Mafia enough times to know that townies can be really stupid the first few days. Consider my vote a serious one now P:

qwertysaur
12-04-2009, 08:50 PM
Yes.

Sir Lancealot
12-04-2009, 08:52 PM
So, you're hoping that the town will save you, yet you're doing things that will get you killed.

Goldenboko
12-04-2009, 08:54 PM
Oh qwerty. Oh you. I know what you're planning you devious little one you. And I really hope it turns out well for you. Really I do.

My vote stays on Celes. And I shall go for a bit. Should be back before this concludes.

Shattered Dreamer
12-04-2009, 08:55 PM

I'm inclined to agree with Sir Lancealot

qwertysaur
12-04-2009, 08:59 PM
So, you're hoping that the town will save you, yet you're doing things that will get you killed.
Not exactly. I am trusting that the town will not kill me, not that they will save me. Those are two very different things.

I agreed with him too.

leader of mortals
12-04-2009, 09:01 PM
I don't see how having my own opinions, and not actually placing them together until someone points them out is "sucking up". I would have agreed with that person whether it was Del or not.

Unfortunately I just made a post about what I thought of Celes' Sir Lancealot arguement, then, in preview, I looked at the past posts and saw that Del made the exact same fricken arguement...

Qwerty seems to be out of character as well(I really don't give an ass of a rat if someone said this already), but it is to an extent that seems to be well past scum. Either he is just being the town idiot, isn't taking Day 1 seriously, or he has an odd role(or he is a scum, although I don't think so).

Preview Edit: Wtf Qwerty? Why'd you vote for yourself? Christ, I bet he really is the Jester. He was acting weird, then fking this...

God, I don't know who to vote for...

Shattered Dreamer
12-04-2009, 09:02 PM
Not exactly. I am trusting that the town will not kill me, not that they will save me. Those are two very different things.

I agreed with him too.

Reserve psychology I like it

qwertysaur
what is in character for me then lom?

leader of mortals
Oh, and also, why is it that if I agree with Del it's sucking up, but if anyone else agrees with someone else it isn't?

leader of mortals
12-04-2009, 09:04 PM
I don't know qwerty, smarter, calmer, cooler, more discrete.

qwertysaur
12-04-2009, 09:12 PM
Well then here is my proposition, if you think I am a jester, then ignore me. :p

Shattered Dreamer
12-04-2009, 09:14 PM
Well then here is my proposition, if you think I am a jester, then ignore me. :p

But I've never been much of a fan of Jesters in general

Freya
12-04-2009, 09:22 PM
I don't like the self vote qwerty. Not voting is the same as just voting for yourself. Currently without your vote you wouldn't be in the lead. Putting your trust in a new town is well, frankly it's foolish. You have no reason to believe that this town wont lynch your ass for being stupid. It's day one, why risk being the one to get lynched if you don't want to die? The people don't know how to act around each other just yet but you're blindly trusting them?

I don't like the ploy of self sacrifice because the town should know better. You have a few hours left, it's the middle of the day for US eoffers, it's not that likely that there will be a bunch of people to sweep in and change the vote.

What are you playing at? You weren't even in that much danger before hand but the way you're talking now is putting you in more danger of being lynched.

If you're mafia are you trying to pull attention away from another member?

Are you a jester and just trying to get lynched?

Or are you a fool of a townie?

Whatever it is it's damn suspicious.

Freya
12-04-2009, 09:24 PM
Those are rhetorical questions fyi.

qwertysaur
12-04-2009, 09:27 PM
Is the following statement correct 'You' refers to whoever wants to answer it?

I am seen as suspicious because you have no idea why I am acting so weird.

qwertysaur
12-04-2009, 09:29 PM
add if between correct and you in the post I just made

Goldenboko
12-04-2009, 09:29 PM
This must be so much fun for you qwerts.

qwertysaur
12-04-2009, 09:31 PM
This must be so much fun for you qwerts.
:bigsmile:

Shattered Dreamer
12-04-2009, 09:32 PM
I'm also enjoying qwerty's little show but too be honest it'll end in a lynching:D

Sir Lancealot
12-04-2009, 09:34 PM
Going in a few minutes. Bye.

qwertysaur
12-04-2009, 09:43 PM
Also I have succeeded in one of my goals for this game. Make day 1 interesting instead of boring. :D

Agent Proto
12-04-2009, 09:45 PM
You guys are seriously falling for his trap. Snap out of it!

Shattered Dreamer
12-04-2009, 09:49 PM

I haven't voted too lynch him so I would say I'm more intrigued then anything else

~*~Celes~*~
12-04-2009, 09:59 PM
Changing my vote.

<b>##Unvote: Jessweeee♪
##Vote: ~*Celes*~</b>

She points out suspicions of other people doing things yet votes for Sage instead, without giving much reason. Also the stuff I mentioned before.

Not entirely "suspicions" as of yet because as I mentioned, I don't have enough solid evidence to say anyone is suspicious. All I can do is point out things that would normally look a little funny, but because it's day 1, I can't say "oh look at what they did day 2 and stuff, I really think they're scum". Basically, keeping notes for future days.

In response to what Del says about my nagging on Lancealot's style:

When you see my face,
hope it gives you hell,
hope it gives you hell.
When you walk my way
hope it gives you hell
hope it gives you hell

aaaanyway.

so far, from what I've read, Sir Lancealot is the only one that i'm like :wacky: about cause, as has already been mentioned, he seems to be attempting to cling to Del. Possible that he's either a townie desperate to stay alive and thus, clinging to one of the more experienced/tactful players that he assumes is town as well, a mafia goon clinging to his godfather, a survivor trying to stay alive by following the path of least resistance by agreeing with one of the players who manages to say a lot in so few posts, or that's just how his playing style is. Having played with him before in the past (retro games mafia), I can honestly say this is how he plays, but then again, what if this whole style of his is simply...his mafia tactic? *cue dramatic music* But I'm not ready to point the finger of accusation just yet. Simply highlighting all of that for now. :quina:

"but then again, what if this whole style of his is simply...his mafia tactic? *cue dramatic music*" was supposed to be a joke. I wasn't serious. Any vet of the mafia games knows that it's just his style.

Ok Ok I really don't have the grounds to call @$$-kissing so I revoke that statement. Geeze.

As for my vote choice, I chose Saglet because had I chosen any of the people with several votes, that would have looked like a bandwagon attempt and thus, would have made me look suspicious.

My short posts are me adding things that I would add to my bigger posts, but editing posts is illegal.

If there's anything i forgot i will add it in another post.

Del Murder
12-04-2009, 10:08 PM
Which one? Knowing him he has probably set many.

I don't know what qwerty's plans are but I am sure he has some elaborate plan, whatever side he's on. I still don't think he would allow himself to be the focus of Day 1 if he was mafia. He only has 3 votes, one of them his own, so he's not really in that much danger. I will say that a mafia putting a vote on themselves would be a slick move to get people to back off.

@lom: Maybe this is all a coincidence, but that shouldn't prevent you from speaking your mind. People will agree, it's hard to imagine that things that look suspicious to one wouldn't look that way to others. Worrying about accusations of sucking up seems to indicate that you are more focused on your own self preservation than the goal of catching mafia.

qwertysaur
12-04-2009, 10:11 PM
;)

Laddy
12-04-2009, 10:15 PM
Sorry guys, I've been busy with school for the last few days! >.<

Someone help me catch up!

qwertysaur
12-04-2009, 10:16 PM

Read the thread, then make another post. :)

Goldenboko
12-04-2009, 10:19 PM

You really should at least skim it on your own.

Right now there's a big fiasco that qwerty voted for himself.
I said lom sucked up to Del Murder in page 2, which created a little sub-plot.
Earlier on it looked like a JessweeeeMUSICNOTE bandwagon was going to form.
Del said he found Celes a bit suspicious.
I looked into it more and agreed.
Me and Qwerty did Calculus together.
demondude55 is a giant poo head
There was some inactive based voting.
qwerty is high.

Have I missed anything?

qwertysaur
12-04-2009, 10:21 PM
I gave you a cookie Boko! :cookie:

leader of mortals
12-04-2009, 10:23 PM
@lom: Maybe this is all a coincidence, but that shouldn't prevent you from speaking your mind. People will agree, it's hard to imagine that things that look suspicious to one wouldn't look that way to others. Worrying about accusations of sucking up seems to indicate that you are more focused on your own self preservation than the goal of catching mafia.

Have I ever been one to not speak my mind?

Laddy
12-04-2009, 10:24 PM
Alright. Read over the thread. For now I will refrain from posting so I don't pick sides too soon.

Lawr
12-04-2009, 10:25 PM
Too soon? Day 1 is almost over!

qwertysaur
12-04-2009, 10:26 PM
Alright. Read over the thread. For now I will refrain from posting so I don't pick sides too soon.
You really have NOTHING to say?

Jessweeee♪
12-04-2009, 10:30 PM
Take as much time as you need to go over the whole thread, Laddy. No need to rush a response! Just try to say something eventually.

Agent Proto
12-04-2009, 10:31 PM
He's only saying that so no one would suspect him of foul play. But surely, it could backfire on him.

Goldenboko
12-04-2009, 10:38 PM
~1 hour and 10 minutes left. qwerty's still up for the chopping block.

Laddy
12-04-2009, 10:40 PM
Votecount?

qwertysaur
12-04-2009, 10:43 PM
votecount
Jessweeee♪ (0):

Laddy
12-04-2009, 10:43 PM

I'm voting for qwerty, I will know I will risk him winning for being the Jester, but his attitude and style of play is severely distracting the others from intelligent discussion.

leader of mortals
12-04-2009, 10:44 PM
Well, crap, I don't know what to do...

I really don't like to vote off a townie for acting dumb, but qwerty is kinda distracting us. I think I will wait to vote just a little longer to see how this all works out, but as of now, my vote will be for qwerty.

Goldenboko
12-04-2009, 10:44 PM
Lazypants.

Votecount

Goldenboko
12-04-2009, 10:45 PM
Ach-
Laddy voted when I posted that. *fixes*

Votecount
qwertysaur (4): Jessweeee♪, Timekeeper, qwertysaur, Laddy

qwertysaur
12-04-2009, 10:45 PM
I quoted it because it had not changed since I made it earlier.

Goldenboko
12-04-2009, 10:46 PM
I don't quite agree with the qwerty killing. I really don't think he's mafia atm. But it's day one, so I guess I'll understand, and hope my theory why qwerty is acting like a nutcase is right.

qwertysaur
12-04-2009, 10:46 PM
lom, then make the vote! Follow through on what you want to do!

qwertysaur
12-04-2009, 10:52 PM
Being afraid to vote for a Jester is like being afraid to swat a fly. Not an excuse to not vote for someone.

demondude
12-04-2009, 10:55 PM
Just one hour left, qwerty heading for the gallows.

Christmas
12-04-2009, 10:56 PM
http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m285/fofonda/emoticons/neko_evil.gif

:bigsmile: qwertysaur is all excited!!:bigsmile:

Lawr
12-04-2009, 11:09 PM
Stop editing your posts Christmas! :mad2:

Jessweeee♪
12-04-2009, 11:11 PM
It's against the rules ;_;

Del Murder
12-04-2009, 11:12 PM
As for my vote choice, I chose Saglet because had I chosen any of the people with several votes, that would have looked like a bandwagon attempt and thus, would have made me look suspicious.
So you basically voted for him so as make a vote that would not draw suspicion to yourself? That's a pretty dumb reason.

I was speaking in general, but

Unfortunately I just made a post about what I thought of Celes' Sir Lancealot arguement, then, in preview, I looked at the past posts and saw that Del made the exact same fricken arguement...

looks like you were holding back there.

demondude
12-04-2009, 11:12 PM
Yeah, I'll give you a permanent vote for the next day if you don't stop. *Shakes fist*

EDIT: At Christmas

EDIT2: Well aren't I a hypocrite. :mad2:

~*~Celes~*~
12-04-2009, 11:16 PM
So you basically voted for him so as make a vote that would not draw suspicion to yourself? That's a pretty dumb reason.

So you would rather I not vote at all.

Del Murder
12-04-2009, 11:18 PM
Of course not. But why are those the only two options?

leader of mortals
12-04-2009, 11:22 PM
Damn all jesters!

If qwerty is a jester, I doubt DD would end the return of Mafia for that win, so I guess we can just get qwerty out of the way and finally get to getting the mafia without his distraction.

##vote: qwertysaur

leader of mortals
12-04-2009, 11:24 PM
I was speaking in general, but

looks like you were holding back there.

Aha, I see how you thought that, but it was truthfully exactly what you said, although I did not redirect it back at celes like you did.

qwertysaur
12-04-2009, 11:29 PM
lom, laddy, right now I think both of you are mafia.

You vote for me because you think I am distracting the town, butyou both repeat the word jester all over the place. Distracting the town, making them second guess what I really am.

qwertysaur
12-04-2009, 11:32 PM
Votecount
qwertysaur (5): Jessweeee♪, Timekeeper, qwertysaur, Laddy, leader of mortals
Laddy (1): Sagensyg

~*~Celes~*~
12-04-2009, 11:34 PM
they are the only two options for now. Like I keep trying to say I don't really have enough of a conviction to justify a real, meaningful vote.

leader of mortals
12-04-2009, 11:34 PM
Thank you for contributing, now, could you please tell me how believing you to be a jester is distracting?

qwertysaur
12-04-2009, 11:37 PM
because who cares if the jester wins or loses. One, it is a rare role to actually exist, and two, even if a jester does win does everyone lose? does the game die? No, it is inherently flawed to base a case on a Jester suspicion.

Laddy
12-04-2009, 11:38 PM
Give me a very good reason to not vote for you.

You aren't dumb, qwerty. You aren't.

Laddy
12-04-2009, 11:38 PM
This behavior is unlike you, I suspect something else is up.

leader of mortals
12-04-2009, 11:41 PM
Damn all jesters!

If qwerty is a jester, I doubt DD would end the return of Mafia for that win, so I guess we can just get qwerty out of the way and finally get to getting the mafia without his distraction.

##vote: qwertysaur

Yep, I said that. If you are a jester, you win but the game goes on. If you aren't, we get rid of a distraction and can start getting the mafia.

Lawr
12-04-2009, 11:41 PM
I suspect Day 1.

leader of mortals
12-04-2009, 11:43 PM
Yes, day 1 kills many innocent townies.

demondude
12-04-2009, 11:47 PM
Ten minutes left. Any last minute decisions must be made now.

leader of mortals
12-04-2009, 11:58 PM
It's been ten minutes:p

Psychotic
12-04-2009, 11:58 PM
:shobon:

demondude
12-04-2009, 11:59 PM
STOP POSTING AND VOTING, FLAVOUR COMING UP.

demondude
12-05-2009, 12:03 AM
qwertysaur (5): Jessweeee♪, Timekeeper, qwertysaur, Laddy, leader of mortals
Laddy (1): Sagensyg

---------------------------------------------------------------------

qwertysaur was brought to the gallows laughing, much to the confusion of his fellow townspeople. As the rope was placed around his neck, and the executioner readied the lever, a cry was heard from the distance. Running towards the execution was a scrawny messenger carrying a note. Del Murder grabbed it impatiently, and flicked the messenger on the head gently, sending him hurtling towards Mars at the speed of light.

"We at EoFF town must inform you that we cannot allow the lynching of qwertysaur this day, and as such we are calling off this execution with immediate effect"

The sun set and night crept on, as qwertysaur was released. Glares were exchanged between the townspeople, as they marched back to their homes, leaving behind a torn piece of parchment.

The night began.

------------------------------------------------------------

Those with night actions have 12 hours (with possible extension only) to give me their night actions. There was no lynching today.

Can a mod please close this thread and rename it "Mini-Mafia: The Return, Night 1: Calm before the storm.

Thank you. :)

demondude
12-05-2009, 05:02 PM
Sir lancealot was confused about yesterday, he thought something was strange. He called off his important meeting and headed straight for the town square, to sit down and enjoy the scenery.

Not smart.

Bullets began hitting the ground around him, coming at unbelievable force. Sir lancealot ducked for cover, but alas, he was eaten by the bench. A sad event indeed, now who will attend that meeting?

Sir lancealot was a Commuter, played by Sir lancealot.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Fourteen players left.

1. Timekeeper
2. Christmas
3. Jiro
4. leader of mortals
5. ~*Celes*~
6. Goldenboko
7. Del Murder
8. Sagensyg
9. qwertysaur
10. Laddy
11. Jessweeee
12. Blues Agent
13. Sir lancealot
14. Shattered Dreamer
15. Freya

An un-official deadline of 24 hours. Day 2 begins now!

demondude
12-05-2009, 05:04 PM
NEWS: Jiro has officially been replaced by Aerith's Knight.

Del Murder
12-05-2009, 05:38 PM
So we have a stopped lynch and a Commuter dead. I find it odd that people stacked their votes on qwerty, especially Laddy's vote, since he has few posts and not much thought behind his reasoning.

Lance, I'll have to review his posts and see if I spot any particular reason why he might be killed, but it could just be random. Not sure why his Commuter power didn't save him. Either he didn't use it or he was role blocked (though Commuter is sometimes immune from roll block).

I still haven't had anything to change my thoughts on Celes, and if the day ended in 5 minutes my vote would be on her, but it's early so let's see what the day brings.

Goldenboko
12-05-2009, 05:48 PM
I deliberated on Laddy during the night phase I couldn't really reach a certainty, but I think he's scum. I felt that qwerty was trying to lure out the mafia to bandwagon on him, Laddy and lom took the bait. Out of the two I find Laddy more suspicious, I'll get into why in a bit, I have to finish up something before I read back to find the specific posts I'm looking for. Celes is still on my radar, but my argument against her yesterday wasn't as strong as my dislike for Laddy's chain on qwerty.

##vote: Laddy

So we have a stopped lynch and a Commuter dead. I find it odd that people stacked their votes on qwerty, especially Laddy's vote, since he has few posts and not much thought behind his reasoning.

Lance, I'll have to review his posts and see if I spot any particular reason why he might be killed, but it could just be random. Not sure why his Commuter power didn't save him. Either he didn't use it or he was role blocked (though Commuter is sometimes immune from roll block).

I still haven't had anything to change my thoughts on Celes, and if the day ended in 5 minutes my vote would be on her, but it's early so let's see what the day brings.

I don't think he got roll blocked. Personal opinion, I feel that he was the one we where waiting for and DD ended the night before he managed to use his role.

Shattered Dreamer
12-05-2009, 06:20 PM
To be honest my vote, notwithstanding my suspicions of qwerty, I would of voted for Sir Lancelot since he was the one casting most suspicion on qwerty but since I felt I just couldn't decide I didn't vote. Now that the person I thought most guilty is dead I'm honestly stumped!

I don't think Sir Lancelot was role blocked. I reckon he chose not to use his ability thinking he'd be alright having cast so much suspicion on qwerty. When I think about it this fact casts further suspicion on qwerty. I suspect since qwerty seemed to be indirectly demanding his own lynching in day 1 voting for him right now would be jumping the gun. So I want to see how this pans out a little longer!

Freya
12-05-2009, 06:23 PM
Looking back i'ma have to go with celes. I'm too lazy atm to see who pulled the quotes out but i'm betting it was GB cause he does that. And I think del pointed it out too. BUT Yeah she seems suspicious.

Her "well this guy is suspicious but.... yeah i'll vote this other guy! no reason ;)"

Then

"Well it was in jest and so there wouldn't be a bandwagon!" It seems like that was to cover her behind!

paraphrased of course :p

It was the first day and she could have been just doing it all in jest but then again it seemed like she was going ahead and calling a name out. The name of the person who died! Someone could be setting her up or she just got her kill. So i'm reserving my guilty verdict on her right now. It could be a scum tactic to both draw attention to her or away from her by using the whole... draw attention to her! Ok that even confused me xD

They can
a)be using it to point the finger at her
b)Be using it to point the finger at her and hope we think that's what it is so then we disregard it.
or
c) They just killed him to kill him. :/

I'm thinking he didn't use his power though thats why he was killed. BECAUSE for those new people theeee mafia wiki tells us.

The Commuter is a town aligned role which can commute and leave the town for the night. Therefore, the player with this role is immune to night kills any night which they have commuted.

Usually there are restrictions on it like not being able to use it in consecutive nights. Maybe it was you can't use it on odd numbers nights? Or something like that. Or he just wasn't around to put his night action in.

demondude
12-05-2009, 06:25 PM
In this game the Commuter cannot use his ability on consecutive nights. Just wanted to clear that up.

Goldenboko
12-05-2009, 06:53 PM
It was the first day and she could have been just doing it all in jest but then again it seemed like she was going ahead and calling a name out. The name of the person who died! Someone could be setting her up or she just got her kill. So i'm reserving my guilty verdict on her right now. It could be a scum tactic to both draw attention to her or away from her by using the whole... draw attention to her! Ok that even confused me xD

They can
b)Be using it to point the finger at her and hope we think that's what it is so then we disregard it.
or

I can't understand what you're saying here :(

Who is "they"?

Shattered Dreamer
12-05-2009, 06:58 PM

They can
or

Who is "they"?

"They" would be the mafia I'd assume?

Goldenboko
12-05-2009, 07:00 PM

They can
or

Who is "they"?

"They" would be the mafia I'd assume?

I'd just like her to clear it up for me, I'm pronoun overloaded when I read that. xD

qwertysaur
12-05-2009, 07:02 PM
my opinion is that the mafia couldn't decide on who to kill and delayed the game because the mafia always delays the end of the night phases. :p

Freya
12-05-2009, 07:02 PM
Yeah the mafia xD That's who that a, b, c thing was about what the mafia would do.

Freya
12-05-2009, 07:03 PM
it'a about them killing sir lancealot! Gosh I need to get more coffee :confused:

qwertysaur
12-05-2009, 07:06 PM
To be honest my vote, notwithstanding my suspicions of qwerty, I would of voted for Sir Lancelot since he was the one casting most suspicion on qwerty but since I felt I just couldn't decide I didn't vote. Now that the person I thought most guilty is dead I'm honestly stumped!

I don't think Sir Lancelot was role blocked. I reckon he chose not to use his ability thinking he'd be alright having cast so much suspicion on qwerty. When I think about it this fact casts further suspicion on qwerty. I suspect since qwerty seemed to be indirectly demanding his own lynching in day 1 voting for him right now would be jumping the gun. So I want to see how this pans out a little longer!
state your suspicions on me.

Shattered Dreamer
12-05-2009, 07:16 PM

One of the players most vocal on the possibility of you being mafia turns up dead pretty suspicious. I mean if I was mafia I'd want to kill off everyone who suspected me. But given your insistence on the town saving you I'm not 100% sure you could be mafia.

In such event your more likely to be a jester or another role that benefits from being lynched so thats why I haven't voted for you yet I need to be sure. The only way I could be sure you were mafia is if I end up dead at the beginning of day 3!

Goldenboko
12-05-2009, 07:20 PM

One of the players most vocal on the possibility of you being mafia turns up dead pretty suspicious. I mean if I was mafia I'd want to kill off everyone who suspected me. But given your insistence on the town saving you I'm not 100% sure you could be mafia.

In such event your more likely to be a jester or another role that benefits from being lynched so thats why I haven't voted for you yet I need to be sure. The only way I could be sure you were mafia is if I end up dead at the beginning of day 3!

As town your suspicious of everyone, it's your job to be. At some point town is going to be suspicious of other town, and be vocal about that suspicion. If Del or I was killed does that mean we should lynch Celes because we where suspicious of her?

No. Town can't play like that, it lets the mafia control the lynch as well as the night kills.

Aerith's Knight
12-05-2009, 07:24 PM
Finally read through the entire thing. You guys can really talk about a lot of nonsense when you want to.

First of all: Shattered dreamer...

The only way I could be sure you were mafia is if I end up dead at the beginning of day 3!

This is the stupidest thing you could ever have said. You do realize that if qwerty is actually a (severely rambling) towny, and the mafia killed you, you'd make the town lynch an innocent. You have to imagine the mafia is smart enough to realize that, c'mon.

Anywho, my analysis of the situation, at least on the people that posted enough for me to get a grip on.

Del is posting just enough to escape suspicion. I'm thinking power role, what side I have no idea. Still, 1 day doesn't give much of an opinion.

Qwerty is acting like an idiot, and the fact he didn't get lynched is not saying he isn't a mafia, just means someone gave him a second chance. However, my eye is on you, boy.

Freya is the most suspicious to me right now, mostly because I know the way she used to post and this isn't it. It could be that since it has been a year that she changed the way she plays, but also that she changed the way she plays because of playing a scum role, at least not a vanilla townie, that's for sure.

The rest is all chalked up to day 1 madness, at least in my eyes.

Freya
12-05-2009, 07:27 PM
Or the fact I don't have to hide who I am! :D

Aerith's Knight
12-05-2009, 07:28 PM
Also, Boko is always mafia.. always. I'd even prefer to lynch him over inactives, merely because in my playdays the procentual chance that he was a mafia was I believe over 80%. Still, no reason to vote, but something to keep in mind. :p

Shattered Dreamer
12-05-2009, 07:36 PM

As town your suspicious of everyone, it's your job to be. At some point town is going to be suspicious of other town, and be vocal about that suspicion. If Del or I was killed does that mean we should lynch Celes because we where suspicious of her?

No. Town can't play like that, it lets the mafia control the lynch as well as the night kills.

If you or Del turned up dead on Day 3 I wouldn't suspect Celes of being mafia on that basis. Both Lancelot & were both quite vocal on the possibility of qwerty being mafia in Day 1 (although I didn't vote as I couldn't decide weather or not Lancelot was a mafia trying to incite a fake witch hunt on the basis of qwerty's randomly imposed status as a suspect by Jesse when the game began).

So if I or the 3 people who actually voted against qwerty turn up dead day 3 you can't say that isn't suspicious? You or Del dying wouldn't be as suspicious since only 2 people suspected Celes but 4 suspected qwerty. Although given qwerty's erratic behavior Day 1 I just can't say for sure qwerty is indeed scum.

I can't say I see Laddy as suspicious he isn't acting out of the ordinary as far as I can tell.

I'm so confused:confused:

Goldenboko
12-05-2009, 07:36 PM
Also, Boko is always mafia.. always. I'd even prefer to lynch him over inactives, merely because in my playdays the procentual chance that he was a mafia was I believe over 80%. Still, no reason to vote, but something to keep in mind. :p

*head desk* It's closer to 50% tbh.

Anyway, I'm addressing this qwerty situation. Debate over, "He can't be mafia because he was willing to be lynched." or "He could be mafia trying to fool us with that argument because he had a power to stop the lynch." has to stop, before it even begins! We aren't going to learn anything from that as there is no way to know the correct answer, we're better off looking at the details of real arguments.

qwertysaur
12-05-2009, 07:38 PM
2 of the people who voted me voted not because they thought I was mafia though, but because they thought I was a Jester. That's something odd in itself, do you agree or not?

Goldenboko
12-05-2009, 07:39 PM

If you or Del turned up dead on Day 3 I wouldn't suspect Celes of being mafia on that basis. Both Lancelot & were both quite vocal on the possibility of qwerty being mafia in Day 1 (although I didn't vote as I couldn't decide weather or not Lancelot was a mafia trying to incite a fake witch hunt on the basis of qwerty's randomly imposed status as a suspect by Jesse when the game began).

So if I or the 3 people who actually voted against qwerty turn up dead day 3 you can't say that isn't suspicious? You or Del dying wouldn't be as suspicious since only 2 people suspected Celes but 4 suspected qwerty. Although given qwerty's erratic behavior Day 1 I just can't say for sure qwerty is indeed scum.

I can't say I see Laddy as suspicious he isn't acting out of the ordinary as far as I can tell.

I play as mafia at least half the time I'm shoved in this game, killing people who suspect me was my initial reaction. As I got better it became much more fruitful using people who use arguments like yours against the town killing people who suspected other town.

Post on Laddy coming up.

qwertysaur
12-05-2009, 07:42 PM
Also keep this in mind, the Mafia work as a team. If we (the town) get one, then miss three, then we (the town) still lose the game.

Goldenboko
12-05-2009, 07:44 PM
I said I'd explain my vote on Laddy when I wasn't busy. Not busy now.

The day was almost over. Refraining from posting thoughts does not help town. Stalling is a basic mafioso technique to limit the amount of times you can slip up.

I'm voting for qwerty, I will know I will risk him winning for being the Jester, but his attitude and style of play is severely distracting the others from intelligent discussion.

He then procedes to vote for qwerty using recycled ideas.

Give me a very good reason to not vote for you.

You aren't dumb, qwerty. You aren't.

Bolded section is a big logical fallacy used by mafia to justify a vote. Can anyone here PROVE they aren't mafia? Didn't think so.

This behavior is unlike you, I suspect something else is up.

Last thing, not really a reason to vote for Laddy but a clearification. qwerty's day one antics are exactly like him, he loves his little plots and "traps".

qwertysaur
12-05-2009, 07:46 PM
I do, they are my babies and they also love killing scum with the occasional sacrifice to :quina:

Shattered Dreamer
12-05-2009, 07:46 PM
I do realize Aerith Knight what I said could cause the mafia to kill me to get qwerty lynched since the governor can't save him twice but if the town was smart wouldn't that make me worth protecting to prevent qwerty's lynch? Wow now I'm being suspicious I know who I'm voting for now:D

qwertysaur
12-05-2009, 07:47 PM
I do realize Aerith Knight what I said could cause the mafia to kill me to get qwerty lynched since the governor can't save him twice but if the town was smart wouldn't that make me worth protecting to prevent qwerty's lynch? Wow now I'm being suspicious I know who I'm voting for now:D
then vote

qwertysaur
12-05-2009, 07:48 PM
I do, they are my babies and they also love killing scum with the occasional sacrifice to :quina:
they refers to the traps I have been setting since we started the game.

Goldenboko
12-05-2009, 07:51 PM

Are you serious? Dude, don't vie for the doctor's protection. Doctor protects power roles. End of story. In your hypothetical scenerio If the town was smart and you ended up dead, they'd immediately realize the kill can't be used as evidence because of your previous post.

Shattered Dreamer
12-05-2009, 07:53 PM
then vote

Well if I don't vote then my vote is counted against me so thats who I'm voting for me for possibly making myself the mafia's next target:tongue:

Given that day 2's start was delayed by people not using their night actions perhaps someone keeping a low profile is scum. I know they say innocent until proven guilty but someone who has given no reason to be suspect would make a perfect suspect no?

qwertysaur
12-05-2009, 07:58 PM
then vote

Well if I don't vote then my vote is counted against me so thats who I'm voting for me for possibly making myself the mafia's next target:tongue:

Given that day 2's start was delayed by people not using their night actions perhaps someone keeping a low profile is scum. I know they say innocent until proven guilty but someone who has given no reason to be suspect would make a perfect suspect no?
I have no idea what you mean, please explain further. I read that you are not voting and we should target someone random for no reason. Or that you want to do what I did yesterday and try to get lynched.

Shattered Dreamer
12-05-2009, 08:04 PM
then vote

I have no idea what you mean, please explain further. I read that you are not voting and we should target someone random for no reason. Or that you want to do what I did yesterday and try to get lynched.

I've just dug myself a huge hole I don't think I even know what I mean:tongue:

qwertysaur
12-05-2009, 10:58 PM
Where is everybody?

qwertysaur
12-05-2009, 11:06 PM
hey lom is online. What do you think of whats going on right now? Help me not be the only one posting.

Christmas
12-05-2009, 11:08 PM
Unknowns thinks we can post in third person speech with lots of smiley here while discussing about the beautiful and excellent game we are having here now. :quina:

IN GREEN FONTS OF COURSE! :bigsmile:

qwertysaur
12-05-2009, 11:09 PM
or you can wait to see what your mafia buddies will say instead, that way you can try to escape me. :bigsmile:

qwertysaur
12-05-2009, 11:09 PM
qwerty thinks that sounds fun!
:quina: can eat the mafia as well!

Freya
12-05-2009, 11:11 PM
Just cause they come online doesn't mean they are going to only focus on mafia :/

leader of mortals
12-05-2009, 11:11 PM
Yeah, I really don't like the way Shattered dreamer is acting, and although the reasonings have probably been said before, I will say my thoughts on him. IN OUTLINE FORM!!!!:eek:

I. Shattered Dreamer
__A. He seems to be trying to set up a chain lynch.
____1. He seems to be trying to force a lynch based on a night action, which he could be controlling. If he could convice people to
______vote based on night actions one night, he could try to do the same for other nights.
____2. He has clearly shown an intention to vote based solely on night kills, and seems to be urging others to do the same. Quotes A, D
__B. He doesn't seem to be taking this day seriously
____1. Has decided to show interest in inactives, a far too common and far too easy approach.Quote B
____2. Is not explaining his intentions or explanations, or at least explaining them in a way that seems deliberately incoherant. Quote C

Quotes:

A

B

then vote

C

then vote

I've just dug myself a huge hole I don't think I even know what I mean:tongue:

D

Christmas
12-05-2009, 11:12 PM
Unknowns thinks http://forums.eyesonff.com/user/avatar/avatar15004_33.gif and :quina: are best of friends. They both eat wonderful and random stuffs! :bigsmile:

qwertysaur
12-05-2009, 11:12 PM
I know that, I've been posting everywhere. But if he sees his name in the thread then he is more inclined to post :p