PDA

View Full Version : Jecht Shot 2

Kyros
12-04-2009, 05:46 AM
So the tournament prize atm for me is Jecht Shot 2, but I need to learn all of Tidus' key techniques first. I have learned Venom Tackle so next I need Drain Tackle 2, but the people that should know it have refused to equip it for 2730832 games (give or a take a couple). The guides online aren't really helping at all with this so has anyone else had to go through exhibitions to learn it this way, and which teams have you had the most success with?

Skyblade
12-04-2009, 06:45 AM
I didn't think you could learn techniques in Exhibitions...

Personally, though, I'd just keep going with the Tournaments anyway. Jecht Shot 2 is vastly inferior to the original, and it will show up again (it wasn't that rare for me), so you won't be missing a lot.

Kyros
12-04-2009, 09:55 PM
I have a file where Tidus is almost 99 in blitzball, and Ive only seen it once on that file. I didnt have the key techniques then so I couldnt learn it. I have been learning techniques fine in exhibitions since thats what theyre there for, but you dont get any experience.

Skyblade
12-05-2009, 06:48 AM
Alrighty. I didn't think there were any permanent rewards from the Exhibitions, that they were just practice. It's cool to know there is some reason for them.

That being the case, you can always save-reset when a new tournament is about to start to randomize the rewards, if you want. I got one of his Key Techniques through a Tournament reward, I think.

That being the case, JS2 is still useless. Costs over 10 times as much HP (so it can't be spammed nearly as well), and, since it uses Invisible Shot mechanics, it can miss no matter how big a Shot score boost it gives Tidus.