PDA

View Full Version : If I Died

Yar
12-04-2009, 07:59 AM
How would EoFF find out? :Eek:

Quindiana Jones
12-04-2009, 08:01 AM
A sudden, crushing emptiness would invade our very souls.

Christmas
12-04-2009, 08:03 AM
When they found your corpse in LITTLE MANUS' old rusty chest which he store all soft of terrible and foul items and equipments that is used to terrorize the world of the innocent and pure. :bigsmile:

Breine
12-04-2009, 09:43 AM
A sudden, crushing emptiness would invade our very souls.

Yes.

..and the forums would crash. Again.

Raistlin
12-04-2009, 09:53 AM
Haha, I used to think about this a little, years ago. Not EoFF in general, but my fairly close online friends -- I used to wonder how they'd find out if anything happened to me or how long it'd take for them to seriously worry. More curiosity than any real worry.

Levian
12-04-2009, 10:07 AM
EoFF would find out about my death through facebook I suppose

Bunny
12-04-2009, 10:57 AM
I have several contingency plans set up in the event of my unfortunate death.

Shlup
12-04-2009, 11:37 AM
Obviously I've already given a nameless relatives all my passwords and instructions on how to contact all of my internet friends in the event of my demise. Doesn't everyone do that?

Aerith's Knight
12-04-2009, 11:46 AM
EoFF would find out about my death through facebook I suppose

FACEBOOK:
username 1: online
username 2: offline
username 3: offline
username 4: deceased

Very disturbing outlook on facebook right there. >_>;;

Rodarian
12-04-2009, 02:26 PM
I often have wondered about that....

The only way for us to know is if we gave our loved ones the passwords and instructions to announce our passing.. That is if God forbid something would ever have to happen to us..

~*~Celes~*~
12-04-2009, 02:40 PM
"Mom, I'm dying. Please post on livejournal/facebook/myspace for me plzkthx. Also here's my msn account info and my skype info."

Jojee
12-04-2009, 02:50 PM
Obviously I've already given a nameless relatives all my passwords and instructions on how to contact all of my internet friends in the event of my demise. Doesn't everyone do that? xD

krissy would find out within a few days for sure, haha. And I imagine he'd tell people who would tell EoFF!

BarelySeeAtAll
12-04-2009, 02:53 PM
>_O
1) Mate would tell The Second
2) The Second would mourn in a thread of sorts
3) You would all jump for joy

Rodarian
12-04-2009, 03:09 PM
"Mom, I'm dying. Please post on livejournal/facebook/myspace for me plzkthx. Also here's my msn account info and my skype info."

I could not have written a better note than that! XD XD!!

Rocket Edge
12-04-2009, 04:28 PM
I'm sure my brother would log on and tell you all. I haven't thought about it to be honest.

Freya
12-04-2009, 05:38 PM

Since I frequently contact you via phone, I'm sure i'd eventually find out what happened. :)

Yar
12-04-2009, 06:45 PM

Since I frequently contact you via phone, I'm sure i'd eventually find out what happened. :)My corpse would answer if you called bb :aimkiss:

Freya
12-04-2009, 07:04 PM

Since I frequently contact you via phone, I'm sure i'd eventually find out what happened. :)My corpse would answer if you called bb :aimkiss:

I knew you could never resist me :aimkiss:

Bunny
12-04-2009, 07:05 PM
Gross, get a room.

Yar
12-04-2009, 07:07 PM
You're just jealous she scooped me up first. :aimkiss::aimkiss:

qwertysaur
12-04-2009, 07:12 PM
I can be such a nerd sometimes

public class Qwertysaur extends EoFFMember{
/**
* Fields
*/
private boolean isDead;
/*other Qwertysaur fields go here */

/**
* Constructor for objects of class Qwertysaur
*/
public Qwertysaur (){
isDead = false;
}

/*overloaded Qwertysaur constructor goes here */

/**
* method to see if Qwertysaur is dead
*/
public boolean getIsDead(){
return isDead;
}

/**
*method to post on EoFF with Qwertysaur
* @param anyPost what you want Qwertysaur objects to post
* using the superclass print method
*/
public void qwertysaurPost(String anyPost){
if(isDead == true;){
super.print("Qwertysaur has died. :(");
}
else{
super.print(anyPost);
}
}

/**
* method to kill Qwertysaur objects
*/
public void killQwerty(){
isDead = true;
}

/* other qwertysaur methods go here*/
}

Bunny
12-04-2009, 07:37 PM
You're just jealous she scooped me up first. :aimkiss::aimkiss:

Nah, she openly hates me. Why would I waste my time?

Psychotic
12-04-2009, 07:47 PM
You guys will have no idea if I die. It'll be awesome. And even if you were told, all of you would claim it was some sort of hoax or prank anyway.

Del Murder
12-04-2009, 08:04 PM
If I died during baseball season, the lack of my fantasy team winning would probably tip those guys off, and maybe they would come and tell all of you. Then again I would probably have enough of a lead to win it anyway.

NorthernChaosGod
12-04-2009, 08:55 PM
You guys probably wouldn't know, I've disappeared twice.

Mirage
12-04-2009, 09:13 PM
Facebook would probably spread the news.

LunarWeaver
12-04-2009, 09:22 PM
I have a boyfriend and brother on here that would cry in EoEO. I will accept nothing less than the thread dissolving into another useless debate about religion that goes on for so many posts Leeza just locks my death thread. It's the only way to go.

You know, the topic pops this in my head, but I was really worried about my boyfriend dying. Nobody where he currently resides knows I even exist. We finally had to force some sort of plan with at least one person. Good grief, said Charlie to the football.

Jiro
12-07-2009, 09:11 AM
I'll rely on somebody to come on here and start a thread. Everybody would post in the thread saying "Oh I'm so sorry but who are you talking about?" because I'll be the only (now-deceased) 80 year old still on EoFF

Meat Puppet
12-07-2009, 09:14 AM
i can see the future so i will make a post 3 days before I die. don’t worry I’m not going to die for a little while, but when I do it will be as anti-climatic and dull as any death
except for bruce
man that :bou::bou::bou::bou: was awesome

P4ine
12-07-2009, 12:30 PM
I can be such a nerd sometimes

..this made me so laugh :D:D

btt, i used to be in a forum for a very long time. there had been a spamming area where everybody used to hang out. in this forum however had been a member (masenko was his name, later M@senko and at last MsK), he vanished some day, but nobody realized it immediately, they started to make threads like "MsK gone??", couple of months later "MsK dead?".. they'd actually then begun to joke around. a while later some members started to actually research, looking for phone numbers of him, relatives and so on and they found out that MsK had actually died.

so it depends on the member and his popularity (msk was quite popular) and on the sense of community in this forum

G13
12-07-2009, 12:54 PM
I'd die and no one here would ever know or notice. :) I'm torn between feeling victorious for being a "mystery" and feeling sad for not being better friends with any of you. :(

NorthernChaosGod
12-07-2009, 10:12 PM
I'd die and no one here would ever know or notice. :) I'm torn between feeling victorious for being a "mystery" and feeling sad for not being better friends with any of you. :(
Add me on Facebook?

Moon Rabbits
12-08-2009, 03:02 AM
What a depressing thread.

You wouldn't know if I did! UNLESS Shiny's prophetic dreams come true. *shiver*~~~~~

Dignified Pauper
12-08-2009, 12:03 PM
Don't worry, Jamil knows most of your first and last names and daily checks obituaries if he knows where you are from too. He's both creepy and caring.

Jiro
12-08-2009, 12:15 PM
Oh Jamil! Thank you :)

Also Eric if you disappeared from MSN for a while I would go hunting. You do have some friends! I am such a jerk sometimes :p

Raistlin
12-08-2009, 03:11 PM
Don't worry, Jamil knows most of your first and last names and daily checks obituaries if he knows where you are from too.

That last part is a joke, right? ... right?

Rye
12-08-2009, 10:49 PM
My spirit fly across the moor annd would possess the nearest member of EoFF (qwerty? Agent Proto? or if I'm in England... PAUL :bigsmile:) and I would speak through them like the Exorcist.

Jess
12-08-2009, 11:01 PM
If I died, my family would probably let all my contacts on my phone know.
This would result in Daniel and Danielle finding out about my death, and then maybe they would tell you guys. Or maybe not! :jess:

Iceglow
12-11-2009, 10:03 AM
You guys will have no idea if I die. It'll be awesome. And even if you were told, all of you would claim it was some sort of hoax or prank anyway.

I could probably actually find out if you died because of who I am. Also, if I died I guess EoFF would find out because Psychotic would likely turn in to a raging drunk with more emo-rage issues than an entire concert full of emo's who just found out that Paramore had just split up! He'd also be saluting me and saying "Don't worry my love, I'll see you in Hell and long live the Jackass!" I don't quite know why after my death he'd call me his love but well, dead people don't reach out and nutcracker you one for doing so I guess so it'd be a damn safe bet he'd get away with it!