PDA

View Full Version : Dear Aeris, Christmas Edition!

Dear Aeris
12-05-2009, 02:12 AM
http://i32.:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:/20f8ch1.png

Hello and Greetings, Dear EoFFers!
:mymelkiss:

Thank you for having me! I thought this day of celebration would be a fitting time to deliver what was promised; advice for confused souls! The premise was to send in questions about what to get your loved ones for Christmas—which you did, lovelies! Here is my advice!

Dear Aeris.

I really want to give :quina: a gift that will make :quina: really happy. I tried asking :salamander: but he said to get lost :(. Please help me get :quina: the best gift ever.

I know that :quina: loves eating and cooking and gets sad when "NO CAN EAT." Money is not a problem, I can always have :zidane: get me some.

Signed:
:vivi:

Dear :vivi:! The only way to make Quina the happiest Qu alive is for you to finally take that step and consummate your marriage. It's been a long time coming! I promise the experience will be interesting!
:mymelkiss:

Dear Aeris,

I am spending Christmas with my boyfriend's family this year. They've all been very wonderful and I don't want to just do nothing for them. However, I have literally no money, and very little time on my hands. What should I do?

Dear Girlfriend! Family first, isn't that right? Well, that's usually how they see it as well! Therefore, I think the most thoughtful gift to give them would be a grandchild! However, you say you're in a hurry, and you might not be able to conceive on such short notice! Dearest, that's why they invented gift cards! Give them a gift card that promises a grandchild whenever they'd like to cash it in; but with a reasonable time frame for you to, shall we say, develop one!
:mymelmagic:

Hello there.

I drew my sister in a kriskindle, and now I have to get her a present. I have a budget of 100e, but I've no problem going a little overboard if needs be. She's into her self image, how she dresses, spending time with her friends & family, and keeping fit. Sorry if one of them doesn't actually depict a hobby, but this is why shes hard to buy for. :sad:

Thanks for any help. I appreciate it.

Dear Kris Kindle! Might I suggest buying her an Aeris outfit? By always cosplaying as me, she doesn't have to worry about her self image or keeping fit (video game girls are perpetually hot!) and what to wear will always be a given. And while it might not help her keep her friends... that, on the other hand, will give her much more time to spend with her family!
:mymeltitter:

Dear Aeris,

I am a lonely lonely lonely little soul. I have no friends, no family nor any
pets. :(

I cry myself to sleep every night, I drown the ants with tears of sorrow, and my
sound of crying can be heard throughout the whole neighbourhood. :(

There was this time I met a really nice guy, one that actually look at me, one
that actually care for me and gave me a tissue when I am crying across the
street wearing a jester suit and a santa hat as usual. :hat:

I wanted to give him a gift this X-mas, my very first time, my virgin maiden's
gift. I was thinking of giving me a pail of my tears or a tape with my cries of
sorrow and despair. :(

Dear Aeris, please help this poor poor lonely lonely lonely little soul. :(

:( Your lonely lonely lonely little soul :(

Dear little soul! Since you cry so abundantly and loudly, if you want to spend time with this person, the most thoughtful gift might be a towel and a pair of earplugs.
:mymelquiver:

Dear Aeris,

I want Rye to notice me and know more about me (I'm actually very sensitive in real life) and a special gift might do the trick. You probably know her better than I do since she doesn't talk to me, though I'm thinking of sending her a song....

Also if you could give me her address I would sincerely appreciate that. This is anonymous right? :sweatdrop

Forever a mystery,
Looking Princey

Dear Princey! While I'm sure a song would be appreciated, only a performance in person will maximise the effect. She might not be so uncomfortable if she's in her own home, so try getting in there while she's out and let her have the surprise when she comes home. The romantic effect can be enhanced if you strew rose petals on her bed and situate yourself there, naked, with an acoustic guitar for the performance. Good luck, Ev... Princey!
:mymelomfg:

Dear Aeris,

I want to buy a gift for my sister, but I don't know what. She's always going out and kissing boys, and she's 22 years old. She also likes pizza, Charmanders, and watching trains. Help!!!

Love,
I Like Charmanders Too

Dear Charmanders Too! I have a good friend I'd like your sister to meet!

http://i29.:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:/a4u9nt.jpg

:mymelrelaxed:

That's all! I hope you enjoyed it!

Maybe see you another day, Dear EoFFers!
http://i32.:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:/a9r2wj.gif

Shlup
12-05-2009, 02:16 AM
Dear Aeris, you are a filthy, filthy girl.

Psychotic
12-05-2009, 02:18 AM
You and your buttplugs.

Rye
12-05-2009, 09:39 AM
:Eek: :Eek: :Eek:

Marshall Banana
12-05-2009, 09:45 AM
Good job! :kaoclove:

Christmas
12-05-2009, 10:26 AM
My LITTLE MANUS' one got taken out. :(

Jiro
12-08-2009, 08:45 AM
Dear Aeris always helps with all the problems! :)

Rocket Edge
12-08-2009, 03:18 PM
:)

Del Murder
12-10-2009, 05:12 AM
Dear Aeris saves Christmas!

The Man
12-10-2009, 05:42 AM
Some of these were hilarious. Well done.