PDA

View Full Version : End of Year Ciddies 2009 Nomination Thread

Queen Award, First of Her Name
12-06-2009, 02:42 AM
http://www.criticallayouts.com/images/rsgallery/original/wavy-christmas-tree-ag.gifhttp://www.criticallayouts.com/images/rsgallery/original/christmas-critters-ag.gifhttp://www.criticallayouts.com/images/rsgallery/original/wavy-christmas-tree-ag.gif

END OF YEAR CIDDIES 2009 NOMINATE NOW!

1. Best Member - The EoFF Member Of The Year Award (Actually only half a year!)
2. Best Male - Mr EoFF Award
3. Best Female - Miss/Mdm EoFF Award
4. Best Administrator [automated, don't bother nominating]
5. Best Cid's Knight [automated, don't bother nominating]
6. Best Site Staff [automated, don't bother nominating]
7. Best Recognized Member / Former Staff [automated, don't bother nominating or a Former Staff / Recognized Member]
8. Best Veteran - The Adult Chocobo Award [person who registered between 1999 and 2005 and isn't on staff or a Former Staff / Recognized Member]
9. Best Regular - The Young Chocobo Award [person who registered between 2006 and 2007 and isn't on staff or a Former Staff / Recognized Member]
10. Best Newbie - The Baby Chocobo Award [person who registered between 2008 and 2009 and isn't on staff or a Former Staff / Recognized Member]
11. Nicest Member - The Megalixir Award (http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Megalixir)
12. Evilest Member - The Heartless Angel Award (http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Heartless_Angel)
13. Cutest/Sexiest Male - The Umaro Award (http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fantasy-vi/128353-eoff-ff-vi-hulk-year-contest.html) [must actually be male]
14. Cutest/Sexiest Female - The Honeybee Inn Award (http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fantasy-vii/128346-honey-bee-inns-toliets-not-just-shinra-exclusive.html)[must actually be female]
15. Best Thread
16. Best Post [link to it and let me know the number of the post in the thread/post you link to]
17. Best Custom Rank
18. Best Avatar
19. Best Signature
20. Best Artist
21. Best Writer
22. Best Poster
23. Best Spammer
24. Best Chatter
25. Best Visitor Messager
26. Funniest Member
27. Weirdest Member
28. Horniest Member
29. Crankiest Member
30. Easiest Member
31. Most Outrageous Member
32. Most Seriously Very Serious and definitely no joke is allowed Member
33. Most Underrated Member
34. Most Improved Member
35. Most Missed Member
36. Most Hardcore Gamer
37. Most Helpful Gamer
38. Most Helpful Techy
39. Most Helpful Member
40. Cutest Couple

MLT :
41. Become a Cid's Knight
42. Get Banned
43. Become a Recognized Member
44. Win a Ciddie for the very first time List of past year ciddies winner (http://www.eyesonff.com/BoB/ciddiewinners.txt)
45. Drool and lick Edward Cullen's Picture every night
46. be a Stinky Malboro (http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Malboro)
47. Get Assassinated in Santa's place
48. Assassinate Santa.
49. Miss winning this Ciddies while trying to dodge 200 lightning bolts.
50. Get Together [this is not for real couples, but rather for people who you think might hook up... or people who you think would get annoyed because of being nominated, or something]

PM your nominations to me. You can nominate yourself for a few of them, if you want. Try not to nominate anyone else for more than five different awards. Nominations will close around next Saturday I suppose.

The Rules:
Rule #1 - You can nominate yourself for no more than three awards, excluding Cutest Couple.
Rule #2 - You can nominate any one member for no more than five awards, excluding Cutest Couple.
Rule #3 - Do not post your nominations - PM them.
Rule #4 - PM nominations to Award Yuletide, not anyone else!
Rule #5 - PM your nominations by the closing date.
Rule #6 - Do not spam up the Ciddies Thread with self-advertising.
Rule #7 - You cannot nominate more than one person per award. If you do, I'll take the first one you've nominated.
Rule #8 - You can't be nominated for avatar, custom rank and/or sig if you do not have an avatar, custom rank and/or sig - unless you remove them at some time during the Ciddies.
Rule #9 - You can change your avatar, custom rank and/or sig during nominations and finals. This shouldn't cause any major issues, as you can only earn what awards you recieve, be the votes late or early, that's your problem.
Rule #10 - Changes can be made once, and additions can be made however often you like. Please title any PM's with Changes as 'Nomination Changes' or 'Vote Changes', and the same for additions (only 'Additions' should replace 'Changes' in the title. Duh).
Rule #11 - You can only be nominated/voted for one of the 'rank-categorized-awards'. Best Admin, Cid's Knight and Site Staff have automatic entry for all of the obvious included members.
Rule #12 You can't nominate a male for any Ciddie with the word 'female' in it, and you can't nominate a female for any Ciddie with the word 'male' in it. If it doesn't have 'male' or 'female' in it, you can nominate a member of either gender.
Rule #13 - People who are NOT currently couples shouldn't be voted as Cutest Couple - this is for people who ARE already couples.
Rule #14 Nominations for Ciddie #44 must NOT be past Ciddies winners.
Rule #15 - People who are currently couples shouldn't be voted as Most Likely To Get Together - this is for people who are NOT already couples. By 'Get Together', I mean 'Become A Couple'.
Rule #16 - Please provide the single post link and not the permalink for your Best Post nomination. Various people use various posts-per-page settings so the permalink isn't reliable.

*deep breath*

Also - You don't have to make nominations for every award.
Also - When nominating, please think not of overall, but purely of the last six months. In other words, if someone was really helpful one year ago, and they don't help much now, they shouldn't get that award. This is purely for the occurrences of the last six months!
Also - The Cutest Couple award does not count into the five nominations for another member of your choice, or your self-nominations.
Also - All nominations are strictly confidential - the only other people with access to the Award Yuletide account are Loony BoB and Christmas
In addition to that - You cannot publically post your nominations or votes until after the final voting has occurred - a thread can be made for them a bit after the results are shown.
Also - To be nominated into the second round for an award, a member must obtain two nominations in that award. However, should eight members all receive three nominations, then the cut-off will be raised to three nominations, and the same for eight members receiving four nominations each, and so on. The only exception to this rule will be if only 1-3 members will be cut, meaning it's not worth the change.
Also - I hold the right to reject any nominations/votes for any reason, most often this is that the member hasn't been active in the forums or chatroom in the past six months.
Also - Award Yuletide, Election Booth and second accounts are only allowed to be voted for the MLT (Most Likely To...) and Profile (Custom Title, Avatar, Signature) Ciddies.
Also - Banned members are only allowed to be voted for the Best Chatter and Most Missed Member Ciddies.
Also - Let's keep it fun. GO! Nominate!

Old Manus
12-06-2009, 02:43 AM
Yeah bitches

qwertysaur
12-06-2009, 02:47 AM
:quina: has been waiting for this moment! :bigsmile:

Goldenboko
12-06-2009, 02:48 AM
Let's do this shizz-nizz.

Psychotic
12-06-2009, 02:49 AM
32. Most Seriously Very Serious and definitely no joke is allowed MemberIt just rolls off your tongue.

Rantz
12-06-2009, 02:54 AM
:excited:

~*~Celes~*~
12-06-2009, 02:55 AM
ciddiez

Lawr
12-06-2009, 03:01 AM
Alrighty.

12-06-2009, 03:13 AM
Btw, when you nominate, please nominate under the user's original names before the name change instead of the current name they have now. I know there are some name changes going on now but it will change back later.

Thanks.

Freya
12-06-2009, 03:33 AM
it makes me smile that i'm considered a vet these days. see --> :)

Raistlin
12-06-2009, 04:09 AM
You can definitely tell BoB's not doing this because the list of rules at the end isn't longer than the list of awards.

Tavrobel
12-06-2009, 04:16 AM
Y'all don't even know.

12-06-2009, 04:17 AM
Ahh...I was following the mid year ciddies example. I thought they abolished all those rules. I can add in if you want.

Sorry

Raistlin
12-06-2009, 04:22 AM
I was mocking Daniel for including the long list which nobody read, not criticizing of you for not having them. :p

Also, I miss the "MLT lead a revolt against the forums staff" award. I had that one in the bag.

qwertysaur
12-06-2009, 04:27 AM
I was mocking Daniel for including the long list which nobody read, not criticizing of you for not having them. :p

Also, I miss the "MLT lead a revolt against the forums staff" award. I had that one in the bag.
vincentthungergod :/

Raistlin
12-06-2009, 04:29 AM
That was a pathetic revolt, though.

12-06-2009, 04:31 AM
So do you guys need all those rules? If you guys want, I will add them in.

Leeza
12-06-2009, 04:58 AM
Yeah, we need all the rules. :)

Actually, I don't remember what the rest of the rules are so ignore me. :)

Christmas
12-06-2009, 04:58 AM
It's up. :bigsmile:

Leeza
12-06-2009, 05:00 AM
Oh cool. Thank you. I thought it was actually quite thorough until I read Raistlin's post. He's confusing me is all. :)

Madonna
12-06-2009, 05:21 AM
Why are the rules so self-evident?!

Shoeberto
12-06-2009, 05:25 AM
Nominated! For the first time in like, years, it seems. Good god am I bored.

eestlinc
12-06-2009, 06:16 AM
Why is there no Best Poet ciddie? We seriously have some good competition for that one, and it is one with a long and great history.

Raistlin
12-06-2009, 06:30 AM
Why not just consider poets as well for Best Writer? Poetry, among all other forms of creative writing, go into the Writer's forum.

eestlinc
12-06-2009, 06:41 AM
we used to have both!

12-06-2009, 07:03 AM
Ya, I remember those years back. Somehow things aren't it is in the past anymore. I'm so sorry. It must have been the low activity in the writer corner recently maybe?

Jessweeee♪
12-06-2009, 09:44 AM
Why is there no Best Poet ciddie? We seriously have some good competition for that one, and it is one with a long and great history.

Because after people who never looked in the writing forum stopped voting Momiji after his name changed from Poetically Pathetic, they just kept voting Demon Dude because of that one poem!

12-06-2009, 10:44 AM
Hi, I have updated the list of past years ciddies winner for everyone's references.

demondude
12-06-2009, 10:45 AM
:D :D :D

Thought I bet I'll get no nominations for anything. xD

Blue Harvest
12-06-2009, 10:49 AM
If there is any justice my decline in activity will result in no nominations and therefore I won't win something that someone else is more deserving of.

Rye
12-06-2009, 11:27 AM
Hooray! Nomination part-ay, nomination part-ay~

Loony BoB
12-06-2009, 12:12 PM
Best Writer and Best Poet were merged last time around due to the lack of activity in the respective forum, combined with the fact that people just voted whoever won last time around despite them often not having done work, if any at all, in writing over the past six months. Hopefully they can return as seperate things someday when writing becomes "in" again. Oh, and we never got enough nominations. It was tough to get finalists put together. Really. :(

I have nominated!

demondude
12-06-2009, 12:17 PM
Yeah, I wonder what killed best poet ... >_<

QUIN!

12-06-2009, 12:37 PM
Ya, so like what Loony BoB said, if you think a certain member is good at poetry, you can nominate him/her or it for best writer.

Thanks.

Breine
12-06-2009, 01:38 PM
I was wondering when we were going to have the End of Year Ciddies, and here they are! :)

I'll get around to nominating some time later.

Formalhaut
12-06-2009, 01:46 PM
Yay! Ive Been Told! Thanks Christmas!

Christmas
12-06-2009, 02:24 PM
Hi Bathier, this is not the nomination revelation thread, I dun really know how you get that info but I am happy for you. :bigsmile:

And please dun post it here as the rules states. You dun want Award Yuletide to come here personally dun you? :bigsmile:

Rodarian
12-06-2009, 02:28 PM
Oooo This the best time of year! And the first since my return! I'm super stoked!! :excited:

Lawr
12-06-2009, 02:39 PM
I need a "For your consideration" thread!

Old Manus
12-06-2009, 03:59 PM
It beats actually having to visit the Arts and crafts section

Rodarian
12-06-2009, 04:22 PM
It took me forever to give my vote!! But it worth it!! Woot!

Rocket Edge
12-06-2009, 04:46 PM
Old Manus with the first post as always. Ciddies, bring it on.

Raistlin
12-06-2009, 07:32 PM
Congrats to all the winners.

(hey, somebody has to make up for Unne and Yams not being here)

Chloe.
12-06-2009, 07:45 PM
I think I'll nominate later at some point, and I can't believe I now count as a Veteran. :)

Quindiana Jones
12-06-2009, 07:53 PM
Because after people who never looked in the writing forum stopped voting Momiji after his name changed from Poetically Pathetic, they just kept voting Demon Dude because of that one poem!

You mean THIS POEM???? (http://forums.eyesonff.com/writers-corner/112703-p-my-mates-poem.html) :bigbiggri

I can't believe it's been two years since I made that. xD

Aerith's Knight
12-06-2009, 08:48 PM
This is hard.

Shiny
12-06-2009, 09:09 PM
Yeah bitches

Let's do this shizz-nizz.

Y'all don't even know.

Bishes don't know!

This is hard.
That's what she said.

eestlinc
12-06-2009, 09:15 PM
I am sad to see the best poet ciddie go, and I hope it comes back. But it is true people tend to vote for whoever won it last time regardless of new poems posted during the relevant award period.

Old Manus
12-06-2009, 09:22 PM
Cutting edge wit in this Ciddies is brought to you by Shiny!

demondude
12-06-2009, 09:24 PM

You mean THIS POEM???? (http://forums.eyesonff.com/writers-corner/112703-p-my-mates-poem.html) :bigbiggri

I can't believe it's been two years since I made that. xD

:simon:

Aerith's Knight
12-06-2009, 09:38 PM
Bishes don't know!

This is hard.
That's what she said.

That's what you said.

Christmas
12-06-2009, 11:20 PM
I wonder if Quina can be nominated for both sexiest Male and Female! :bigsmile:

qwertysaur
12-06-2009, 11:22 PM
I wonder if Quina can be nominated for both sexiest Male and Female! :bigsmile:
Sadly Quina has not been active recently :(

Momiji
12-06-2009, 11:26 PM

And here I am always voting for Necronopticous. :-\

Tavrobel
12-07-2009, 12:12 AM
All I know is that I'll wind up writing half of the speeches again.

Quindiana Jones
12-07-2009, 12:24 AM
Bagsy Sexiest/Cutest Male and Female Speeches btw. Let me know when I can start writing them ASAP TYVM.

IMHO LOL.

12-07-2009, 12:52 AM
Hey, I didn't say I will choose you to write the speech for that award Quin.

Unless you promise to be nice to everyone for now until the ciddies ends.

Thanks.

Quindiana Jones
12-07-2009, 12:55 AM
Well, if you want the speeches for those categories to suck then you're welcome to choose somebody else. ;)

12-07-2009, 12:59 AM
So you dun wanna be nice to everybody?

Thanks.

Quindiana Jones
12-07-2009, 01:03 AM
Never! I refuse!

12-07-2009, 01:04 AM
I am dissappointed in you then.

But you are still welcome to submit your speech.

Thanks.

eestlinc
12-07-2009, 03:44 AM
http://files.myopera.com/drlaunch/blog/128722049171882089.jpg

Moon Rabbits
12-07-2009, 05:06 AM
I'm going to throw a hissy fit that I can't be nominated for best female just because I have a penis.

*commences hissy fit*

edit: nominations DUN~~~

Dignified Pauper
12-07-2009, 06:22 AM
These again...?

Wolf Kanno
12-07-2009, 07:14 AM
Nominated, a little harder than normal but I think its cause my brain is fried at the moment :eep:

The Man
12-07-2009, 09:13 AM
I miss when I was active enough to actually win Ciddies. Except that my life actually kind of sucked then compared to now, so I don't really.

Hopefully I'll dredge up enough effort to nominate sometime before they close.

Jiro
12-07-2009, 01:22 PM
Nominated! I want the Sexiest/Cutest Female speech though! Well not so badly as to do anything about it, but I'm just sayin'.

Lawr
12-07-2009, 01:22 PM
I think it's too early to claim speeches, since you don't know if you'll be nominated for that Ciddie.

Loony BoB
12-07-2009, 01:42 PM
Indeed. Wait for the Finalists to be revealed, that's usually the time when speeches are handed out. :)

Jiro
12-07-2009, 01:46 PM
Yeah you never know, I might just be up for that Cutest/Sexiest Female Ciddie ;)

Quindiana Jones
12-07-2009, 03:34 PM
Assuming I'm nominated for neither, I bagsy them. The reason for this being that the speech decision thread thing usually happens when I've died so I miss about a week of potential writing and then my speech ends up being late. This time they'll be in on time!

Shoeberto
12-07-2009, 05:49 PM
I think it's too early to claim speeches, since you don't know if you'll be nominated for that Ciddie.
Well I know I'm hoping to share a nomination with a cute lil fella named Lawrence~

Melissaur
12-07-2009, 05:56 PM
SHOEBERTO x SAGENSYG cutest couple '09! Anyways, this is all new and exciting for me! My first Ciddies! *shivers* I still need to nominate, I've been lazy. I might do it tonight!

Rocket Edge
12-07-2009, 06:34 PM
Voted. :)

Flying Mullet
12-07-2009, 06:36 PM
I nominated Levian for best female and I'm being told it's not allowed. :cry:

Levian
12-07-2009, 06:40 PM
There should be an oldest member ciddie. :colbert:

Rodarian
12-07-2009, 06:41 PM
I nominated Levian for best female and I'm being told it's not allowed. :cry:

How would you feel if you got nominated as being most underrated person.....Yea thought so.... :greenie:

qwertysaur
12-07-2009, 06:43 PM
I forgot who I nominated for most of the categories already :bounce:

Also I won most underrated and it was a happy occasion, because the following time I got best RM :bigsmile:

Flying Mullet
12-07-2009, 07:18 PM
How would you feel if you got nominated as being most underrated person.....Yea thought so.... :greenie:
Fine by me. I'll gladly take on Lev for best female and sweep the most underrated member! :p

Rodarian
12-07-2009, 07:24 PM
Fine by me. I'll gladly take on Lev for best female and sweep the most underrated member! :p

Hmmmm can't argue with that....At least you'll be creating more awareness for those not nominated for either gender misplacement or anonymity.

querty: Why did I think that the last word you typed was 'RIM' instead of 'RM'

Breine
12-07-2009, 07:51 PM
Nominated! :)

Quindiana Jones
12-07-2009, 07:57 PM
Easiest Member? As in most easy to bed?

How saucy.

EDIT: Heh. Whilst nominating, it's interesting to see my results. It looks as if I've just favourited certain members, even though I only ever nominate when I think someone truly deserves the title. Congratulations to some 4 or 5 members here who have absolutely beasted this competition in my opinion haha.

Breine
12-07-2009, 07:59 PM
Or perhaps the one that's most easily fooled?

Raistlin
12-07-2009, 08:04 PM
Either interpretation works for the person I nominated.

Flying Mullet
12-07-2009, 08:06 PM
I thought it was easiest to beat at a video game.

Aerith's Knight
12-07-2009, 08:07 PM

Wouldn't Mulley win that one every time? :p

Rantz
12-07-2009, 08:07 PM
Easiest to throw

Raistlin
12-07-2009, 08:11 PM

I don't know exactly how old Mullet is, but I don't think he's close.

Jojee
12-07-2009, 08:12 PM
I guess I can participate in this, when I'm not lazy. xD Why is it when Ciddies come around it's always after/at a period of inactivity for me?

Flying Mullet
12-07-2009, 08:13 PM

I don't know exactly how old Mullet is, but I don't think he's close.
Not close, but old enough to know better than to bring up who's older. :angel:

Quindiana Jones
12-07-2009, 08:26 PM
Hey, you're the oldest of Shlup's SIMs, so you're the oldest person. That's how the world works. It's science.

What happened to Hardest Member, by the way?

Flying Mullet
12-07-2009, 08:38 PM
The members became too hard for this forum and moved on.

qwertysaur
12-07-2009, 08:39 PM
:quina: eated them :bigsmile:

Quindiana Jones
12-07-2009, 08:42 PM
Why would Quina eat hard members?

Raistlin
12-07-2009, 08:43 PM
Not close, but old enough to know better than to bring up who's older. :angel:

Haha, yeah. Smart move.

qwertysaur
12-07-2009, 08:51 PM
:quina: do what :quina: want. You have problem?

Quindiana Jones
12-07-2009, 09:10 PM
Only with excessive use of smileys. :aimkiss:

BA-ZING!

qwertysaur
12-07-2009, 09:20 PM
Only with excessive use of smileys. :aimkiss:

BA-ZING!
:save: :kaoclove: :save: :save: :kaoclove: :save: :save: :kaoclove: :save:
:bigsmile:

Quindiana Jones
12-07-2009, 09:22 PM
Haha that looks freaking awesome. xD

Jessweeee♪
12-07-2009, 10:07 PM
We should do the smiley pyramids again this time.

Lawr
12-07-2009, 11:44 PM
If you want to see who I nominated when I'm done, just tell me and I'll send it to you too! :bigsmile:

Old Manus
12-08-2009, 12:39 AM
Posting in Ciddies thread to increase exposure

Rantz
12-08-2009, 12:42 AM
Exposing myself to increase explosions

qwertysaur
12-08-2009, 12:47 AM
Exposing myself to increase explosions
BOOM

Christmas
12-08-2009, 12:49 AM
I will be sad if this thread gets longer than the RSL day thread. :(

Jiro
12-08-2009, 12:58 AM
Oh I forgot to whore out my nominations. Well that's too bad.

rubah
12-08-2009, 01:58 AM
<center>:bigsmile:
:bigsmile::bigsmile:
:bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:
:bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:
:bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:</center>

Christmas
12-08-2009, 02:18 AM
:bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:
:bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:
:bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:
:bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:

qwertysaur
12-08-2009, 02:27 AM
:bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:
:bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:
:bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile: :bigsmile:
:bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile: :bigsmile::bigsmile:

Christmas
12-08-2009, 02:29 AM
:bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile: :bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:
:bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile: :bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:
:bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile: :bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:
:bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile: :bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:

The Man
12-08-2009, 03:26 AM
:bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile: :bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:
:bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile: :bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:
:bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile: :bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:
:bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile: :bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:

Anyway, can we rest assured in knowledge that loony bob penetrated me will be one of the nominees for Best Former Staff? Since apparently he is former site staff :monster:

Psychotic
12-08-2009, 03:28 AM
He served for a full day before Tavrobel spotted him and tried to make him do work.

Tavrobel
12-08-2009, 04:51 AM
Yeah, that didn't quite pan out.

Hell, it's led to such a buzz in the SS forum, that even when I try to contact my fellows on SS right now, they avoid me. You'd think that me being the only SS who actually logs in every day, I would have something important to say.

The person to whom I'm referring to knows that they're being talked about.

guffman
12-08-2009, 07:01 AM
what about those of us who have been around for years but don't really have that many posts. what about a best lurker award? i would have to nominate this guy... me.

Jiro
12-08-2009, 07:19 AM
Best Rise to Fame and Best Fiery Crash in Popularity awards next time? :p

Moon Rabbits
12-08-2009, 07:47 AM
when are the nommies revealed?

Rye
12-08-2009, 09:12 AM
Shall nominate tonight after my exam. Very excite!

12-08-2009, 09:31 AM
when are the nommies revealed?

Next Saturday as soon as the nomination closes unless people sent in a lot of last minute changes or nominations.

Thanks.

Quindiana Jones
12-08-2009, 09:31 AM
Levian (http://forums.eyesonff.com/2734959-post201.html). Psychotic's use of the phrase "straight out whaling...like a madman" is worthy enough of Best Post, but Levian's comment makes it. I imagine him shouting it in a surprised voiced with a tone of disbelief, and it's magnificent.

Best Post (http://forums.eyesonff.com/2734959-post201.html). You know it to be true.

Jiro
12-08-2009, 10:39 AM
http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd61/Seiken_Bushido/Intheface.png

Christmas
12-08-2009, 11:24 AM
It will be good if the two of you dun advertise here.

Jiro
12-08-2009, 11:30 AM
:( I am doing it for great justice though :(

12-08-2009, 11:32 AM
What Christmas said, thank you very much.

theundeadhero
12-08-2009, 12:38 PM
I deleted the self-advertisement but doing it for other people isn't so bad yet.

12-08-2009, 01:34 PM
Guys, remember to read the rules before you nominate!

Thanks.

Loony BoB
12-08-2009, 01:41 PM
xD So many people read the rules and still bugger it up. I understand AG used to send a reply congratulating the first person (aside from myself) who managed a full set of nominations without any problems.

Flying Mullet
12-08-2009, 01:47 PM
Well we're not all as smart as you. The categories for veterans, regulars and newbies is the worst as you have to figure out join dates and not include anyone that can be nominated for another category award like staff, RM, former staff, etc...

Marshall Banana
12-08-2009, 01:51 PM
and not include anyone that can be nominated for another category award like staff, RM, former staff, etc...
Is that new, by the way? I remember nominating/voting for Big D for one of those in the past, and he's Former Staff.

12-08-2009, 02:08 PM
It came along with the mid year 2009 ciddies package!

Christmas
12-08-2009, 02:11 PM
Well we're not all as smart as you. The categories for veterans, regulars and newbies is the worst as you have to figure out join dates and not include anyone that can be nominated for another category award like staff, RM, former staff, etc...

HEY MULLET BUDDY, AT LEAST WE ARE SMART ENOUGH TO DIFFERENTIATE GENDER! :bigsmile:

Loony BoB
12-08-2009, 02:26 PM
That's not new at all! I'd have to check through my PM archives and stats sheets to find out when you nominated Big D for any of those and what AG's reply was.

Jiro
12-08-2009, 02:32 PM
I want a copy of those one day BoB. The stuff you'd have contained in your archives and all your stats would be absolutely mindblowingly awesome

Marshall Banana
12-08-2009, 02:35 PM
Maybe I'm just confused, because I can't find evidence of Big D ever being in the category of Best Veteran since I joined.

Loony BoB
12-08-2009, 02:37 PM
I want a copy of those one day BoB. The stuff you'd have contained in your archives and all your stats would be absolutely mindblowingly awesome
Unfortunately they're choc-full of confidential information! Well, the archives of the private messages are, as are the sheets of who received votes from who, etc.

The stats I can post I usually do post. :D

Unbreakable Will
12-08-2009, 03:54 PM
Mwahaha, my first Ciddies :D Im so excited I would use :doublecolbert:.... but as Quin discovered...Its gone ;~;

Jessweeee♪
12-08-2009, 09:43 PM

Veteran was the worst for me :(

All the vets I wanted to nominate earned their RM title ;_;

Freya
12-09-2009, 01:04 AM
I should probably get around to this but i'm going to put it off longer.

Goldenboko
12-09-2009, 01:19 AM
Going to nominate soon. Not tonight though.

Del Murder
12-09-2009, 06:16 AM
It's been 3 days, I'm surprised I haven't gotten a pm yet.

eestlinc
12-09-2009, 06:18 AM

yea, that's Psychotic's job.

12-09-2009, 10:32 AM
It's been 3 days, I'm surprised I haven't gotten a pm yet.

I'm sorry and we are looking into it right now. I promise you'll get double the portion than anyone else.

Forsaken Lover
12-09-2009, 01:24 PM
I'm afraid I'm gonna have to abstain from voting.
I know a handful of users here from their posts but honestly I just haven't paid enough attention to judge who's the best and which post was the best. Not this year anyway. I can't remembe ra lot of topics I was too into this year sadly.

I definitely plan to be more active and attentive in 2010 so see you at those Ciddies, kiddies.

Timekeeper
12-09-2009, 01:42 PM
Done!

Levian
12-09-2009, 01:44 PM
Nominator'd

Old Manus
12-09-2009, 01:51 PM
I'm afraid I'm gonna have to abstain from voting.
I know a handful of users here from their posts but honestly I just haven't paid enough attention to judge who's the best and which post was the best. Not this year anyway. I can't remembe ra lot of topics I was too into this year sadly.

I definitely plan to be more active and attentive in 2010 so see you at those Ciddies, kiddies.Not nearly good enough, Forsaken Lover. Count your position in the EoFF Community(tm) vacant.

Forsaken Lover
12-09-2009, 01:58 PM
Fine. What if I just vote for a few names I remember in random categories?

Christmas
12-09-2009, 02:35 PM
We won't force or stop you from nominating or voting. :bigsmile:

We are a free, open, transparent and friendly community which we look into the benefit and welfare of all our members! If you are lucky, we even include insurance coverage for you! :bigsmile:

Flying Mullet
12-09-2009, 02:37 PM
Nominator list please! :mogumogu:

Christmas
12-09-2009, 02:38 PM
You can get it if you can tell a male and a female apart! :bigsmile:

Levian
12-09-2009, 02:54 PM
Award Freak didn't allow me to nominate Flying Mullet for most missed :colbert:

Christmas
12-09-2009, 02:56 PM
She tells you to think it through, she didn't say no. You are being sensitive like you always do. Want a tissue for your tears?

Flying Mullet
12-09-2009, 03:01 PM
Award Freak didn't allow me to nominate Flying Mullet for most missed :colbert:
That deserves a :triplecolbert:

Levian
12-09-2009, 03:01 PM
She tells you to think it through, she didn't say no. You are being sensitive like you always do. Want a tissue for your tears?

No, I want revenge

*signs up for karate lessons*

I'll be seeing YOU in 2 years. :mad2:

Christmas
12-09-2009, 03:05 PM
So you are the one that dun wanna nominate anymore! Too bad then. :bigsmile:

Forsaken Lover
12-09-2009, 03:06 PM

We are a free, open, transparent and friendly community which we look into the benefit and welfare of all our members! If you are lucky, we even include insurance coverage for you! :bigsmile:

I just haven't really been on that much this year. Plus I've always been in the FF forums mainly.

I plan to venture out to other forums more ofteN in the coming year and get to know people so I can vote lots next year. :D

Flying Mullet
12-09-2009, 03:08 PM

I just haven't really been on that much this year. Plus I've always been in the FF forums mainly.

I plan to venture out to other forums more ofteN in the coming year and get to know people so I can vote lots next year. :D
Just nominate me for Most Missed and Levian for Best Female and you'll be golden.

Leeza
12-09-2009, 06:06 PM
Really, no PMs yet. That's a lot of restraint. :)

I will try to nominate before the deadline. :cat:

EDIT: Seems I was just a bit premature on this matter. PM has been received. :cat:

Rodarian
12-09-2009, 06:14 PM

Veteran was the worst for me :(

All the vets I wanted to nominate earned their RM title ;_;

Yoo hoo!!! I'm an oldbie!! *waves* So goes and nomies me!!

Melissaur
12-09-2009, 06:22 PM
Done and Done!

Jess
12-09-2009, 10:20 PM
I must get around to doing this before nominations close.

Shiny
12-09-2009, 11:02 PM
Easiest Member?

Shoeberto
12-10-2009, 01:38 AM
[19:36:21] < @stu> I nominated Sagensyg and Shoeberto for mlt get together :3
[19:36:30] < Sagensyg> Oh I nominated you too Stuart
[19:36:32] < Sagensyg> Most Underated
[19:36:42] < @stu> oh...............
[19:36:48] < Sagensyg> That's not bad
[19:36:50] < @stu> I guess... well nm
[19:36:56] < Sagensyg> :\
[19:36:57] < @stu> I guess you don't want us to get together :x
[19:37:05] < Sagensyg> Well I kinda don't

crawwwwwwling iiiiiiiiiin my skiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin

Lawr
12-10-2009, 01:52 AM
:mad2:

I Took the Red Pill
12-10-2009, 04:49 AM

crawwwwwwling iiiiiiiiiin my skiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinlol !!!

Shlup
12-10-2009, 08:07 AM
I don't even remember the last time I nominated. BAM!

Wolf Kanno
12-10-2009, 09:04 AM
Well I guess we know who we're going to spam the PM's of until she gets up and actually nominates. :colbert:

Shlup
12-10-2009, 09:39 AM
No I mean 'cause I just did for the first time in like forever.

Jiro
12-10-2009, 10:54 AM
Stu's romancing of Sagensyg was over before it began. :(

Unbreakable Will
12-10-2009, 11:28 AM

crawwwwwwling iiiiiiiiiin my skiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin
BWAHAHAHA :D

Flying Mullet
12-10-2009, 01:28 PM
Stu's romancing of Sagensyg was over before it began. :(
Or was this a desperate plea to the denizens of EoFF to help Stu land Sagensyg?

Jiro
12-10-2009, 03:06 PM
Look I already told you people, I'm NOT Hitch.

Unbreakable Will
12-10-2009, 03:17 PM
BULL:bou::bou::bou::bou:! We all know Jiro, so don't run from it, embrace it as the Koala embraces a truck going 70 mph.

Breine
12-10-2009, 04:10 PM

..does that mean you're not a 6 foot tall black man either? :(

Flying Mullet
12-10-2009, 04:12 PM

What! :eek: :cry:

Aydin
12-10-2009, 04:21 PM
I wonder if anyone is gonna nominate me for anything. :)

rubah
12-10-2009, 06:25 PM
Really, no PMs yet. That's a lot of restraint. :)

I will try to nominate before the deadline. :cat:

EDIT: Seems I was just a bit premature on this matter. PM has been received. :cat:

I got two.

Melissaur
12-10-2009, 06:49 PM
No one ever sends me private messages... ;_;

Raistlin
12-10-2009, 07:56 PM
Wait a second, now you even get PM'd if you do send in nominations? :mad2:

Jiro
12-11-2009, 01:23 AM

I'm 6 feet tall. But I'm not Will Smith black, no :(

Oh and fine I'll get them together, geez you people seriously :roll2

Tavrobel
12-11-2009, 04:16 AM
Wait a second, now you even get PM'd if you do send in nominations? :mad2:

Yeah. It's the new social networking approach.

Rocket Edge
12-11-2009, 04:16 AM
Well it is a recession....

~*~Celes~*~
12-11-2009, 07:02 AM
:doublecolbert: for most missed smiley plz :colbert:

12-11-2009, 08:12 AM
Nominations closes tomorrow, thanks.

Shlup
12-11-2009, 10:30 AM
I wonder if anyone is gonna nominate me for anything. :)

If you change your name I will nominate you for so many things.

12-12-2009, 12:25 AM
Nomination will close at Saturday GMT 1.00 am, which is around 30 minutes from now.

Thanks.

Rye
12-12-2009, 12:30 AM
Good job, Miss Yuletide. Yule be getting some good presents from Santa this Christmas. :bigsmile:

Del Murder
12-12-2009, 12:36 AM
Nomination will close at Saturday GMT 1.00 am, which is around 30 minutes from now.

Thanks.
Oh :bou::bou::bou::bou:. *gets to work*

12-12-2009, 12:46 AM
GMT: Greenwich Mean Time - World Time / Time in every Time Zone (http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/)

In case people want to track time

Thanks.

12-12-2009, 01:00 AM
The worst event had happened in Ciddies history.

Del Murder made it in time.

smurf

Nomination closed

Del Murder
With seconds to spare!

Rye
The worst event had happened in Ciddies history.

Del Murder made it in time.

smurf

Is it too late for me to nominate this as best post? :p

12-12-2009, 01:01 AM
I will let you nominate just for you!

But then I doubt it will make it to the finals with just one nomination!

Goldenboko
12-12-2009, 01:04 AM
Nominating within the hour! =D

Del Murder
12-12-2009, 01:04 AM
Change my nomination to that post pls.

12-12-2009, 01:08 AM
@Boko: Nomination is closed unless you got a special reason why

@Del: I will change if someone nominate that too(Officially with a PM and maybe a please and some sweet talks) or else it will be pointless since it will not make it to the finals.

12-12-2009, 01:11 AM
Revelation thread will be up a hour or so.

Thanks

Christmas
12-12-2009, 01:13 AM
Del for best admin? Not much admin can accomplish such a feat like Del does! :bigsmile:

Goldenboko
12-12-2009, 01:18 AM
smurf I saw
Nominations closes tomorrow, thanks.
this morning and thought I had time to do it tonight.

Raistlin
12-12-2009, 01:20 AM
Revelation thread will be up a hour or so.

We don't even get to vote? :p

Christmas
12-12-2009, 01:22 AM
Finalist/Nominees Revelation thread she means! :bigsmile:

Freya
12-12-2009, 02:05 AM
But it's not even saturday yet D: I was nominating now but I guess i'll scratch that. You should have said sat YOUR timezone. Oh well.

qwertysaur
12-12-2009, 02:07 AM
See why you should do them early everyone!

Goldenboko
12-12-2009, 02:08 AM

Don't you dare sass me with that subtle "told you so" post >:0

:crying:

Jessweeee♪
12-12-2009, 02:09 AM
GMT is the official EoFF timezone!

12-12-2009, 02:10 AM
Anyway, be early the next time!

Thanks.

EDIT: And Del Murder is a bad example

qwertysaur
12-12-2009, 02:10 AM

Don't you dare sass me with that subtle "told you so" post >:0

:crying:
No. I'll just give you Gyshal greens arrainged to say that instead :bigsmile:

Freya
12-12-2009, 02:23 AM
Being early is for goodie goods. Gobo and I are rebels. :cool:

Goldenboko
12-12-2009, 02:24 AM

Cool cats fo' lyfe yo'.

Raistlin
12-12-2009, 02:26 AM
EDIT: And Del Murder is a bad example

I agree. He's never going to win best admin while being such a poor role model for children! Look how he's corrupted Gobo.

qwertysaur
12-12-2009, 02:32 AM

Cool cats fo' lyfe yo'.
Until you get run over by :quina: for not getting out of the way for the frog hunt parade.

Freya
12-12-2009, 02:35 AM
I don't even understand that. :confused:

12-12-2009, 03:44 AM
I think this thread should be closed!