PDA

View Full Version : Hello,I'm Christmas and I am fresh and tender

Christmas
12-08-2009, 05:29 AM
Hi

I'm Christmas, I just joined not long ago apparently and I really like to make new friends and enemies here. :bigsmile:

I lived in the Land of Hatred and my age is a secret. :bigsmile:

I dun play final fantasy at all but I might start if I want to. Then again, I think I do play final fantasy! Make a guess then. :bigsmile:

Ok, actually I do play final fantasy, my favorite characters are

The world map in FF I
One of the NPC in FF VI
Another random NPC in FF VII
More random NPC in FF VIII
Zidane's tail in FF IX
Wakka's Blitzball in FFX
Brother's tattoo in FF X-2

Favourite Song

Kefka Laughter - Yes, I made it into a 60 minutes song. :bigsmile:

Favourite Scene

When my screen just turned pitch black

So everyone, if you ever want to make a Intro thread here, how should it be like? Newbies can get sample templates here! :bigsmile:

So go and post your intro post here! :bigsmile:

qwertysaur
12-08-2009, 05:33 AM
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a155/Unknowns2/cooltext20850012.gif
Dun be shy to ask this member (http://forums.eyesonff.com/members/old%2Bmanus.html) for help! :bigsmile:

Christmas
12-08-2009, 06:08 AM
You are suppose to post your own intro post here! :bigsmile:

Let me make one for you!

Hello, me name qwertysaur. Me like eat. Me eat and eat. Me alway eat.

Me favourite Final Fantasy

IX
IX
IX
IX
IX
IX
IX
IX
IX
IX
IX
IX

Me favorite character

:quina::quina::quina::quina::quina::quina::quina::quina::quina::quina::quina::quina::quina::quina::q uina::quina::quina::quina::quina::quina::quina::quina::quina::quina::quina::quina::quina::quina::qui na::quina::quina::quina::quina::quina::quina::quina::quina::quina::quina::quina::quina::quina::quina ::quina::quina::quina::quina::quina::quina::quina::quina::quina::quina::quina::quina::quina::quina:: quina::quina::quina::quina::quina::quina::quina::quina::quina::quina::quina::quina::quina::quina::qu ina::quina::quina::quina::quina::quina::quina::quina::quina::quina::quina::quina::quina::quina::quin a::quina::quina::quina::quina::quina::quina::quina::quina::quina::quina::quina::quina::quina::quina: :quina::quina::quina::quina::quina::quina::quina::quina::quina::quina::quina::quina:

Me make friend. Me eat friend. You want eat? Me eat you. :quina:

Jiro
12-08-2009, 09:23 AM
Yo my name is Jiro. Well that's what I decided my internet persona is called, my real name is Dakoda so feel free to use that too if you like.

Anyway I'm here because of my fanboyish obsession with the Final Fantasy series. It's kind of pathetic but I won't hear no insults because I also do lots of cool things, like run really fast and write really bad short stories and listen to varying styles of music. If you wanna know specifics then hit me up.

So here I am at this forum of yours. Looks neat so you'll see me around.

Jiro out~

Dignified Pauper
12-08-2009, 01:02 PM
My name is Marick D. Pauper. I fail at everything, including intro-posts.

Rantz
12-08-2009, 01:04 PM
AKKAWAKKA! I MEMMBER HERE NOWWWW!

Flying Mullet
12-08-2009, 01:19 PM
I don't get it. :cry:

Christmas
12-08-2009, 01:29 PM
I don't get it. :cry:

You had to make me log back in to make it for you buddy, you owe me one

Flying Mullet's Intro Thread

Yo sonny, Respect the elderly cause Flying Mullet aka Flying Mullet is here! :oldmansmiley:

I played FF1 to FFVI and stopped cause using a CD is just so not my style! :oldmansmiley:

Actually I can't really figure out how to use the playstation nor the computer :oldmansmiley:

My favourite character is Terra in her esper form and Umaro. Naked purple haired girl X Hairy Ape ftw. You youngster will never understand.:oldmansmiley:

Ok, I gotto change my diapers now. Nowadays, they just come whenever they want! :oldmansmiley:

Duce of Daggers
12-08-2009, 04:12 PM
My name is Marick D. Pauper. I fail at everything, including intro-posts.

http://blippitt.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/darth-vader-epic-fail.jpg

Laddy
12-08-2009, 10:14 PM
Hihi!

Timekeeper
12-09-2009, 08:24 AM
Hi I'm Nick.

G13
12-09-2009, 08:27 AM
Hi I'm G13, or Eric if you like. I like Final Fantasy, Star Wars, and various other "nerdy" things. In fact, my Star Wars memorabilia collection has made many a woman doubt the decision they've just made. I am also part of a band... of thieves. We steal people's affection. I hope to steal all of your affection and make a lot of new friends here. I'll see you all around. :D

Bam! That's how it's done. Sorta.

Or at least that's what I would have said had I made an introductory thread.

Rye
12-09-2009, 10:40 AM
Oooh, fun, I've never made an intro post before!

Hi, my name is Rye, I'm 19 years old. I joined because I like internet communities and Final Fantasy is still probably my favorite series of game. My name is Jess, I come from New York, I enjoy bagels, I like to write and read, and on my spare time you can find me waking up to Buffy and eating corn muffins, sewing stuff, reading, playing Dwarf Fortress, or driving around having adventures and eating Quiznos. Except I can't right now since I'm in England, causing I'm My Own MILF such annoyance that he developed Irritable Bowel Syndrome (you didn't hear it from me). :bigsmile:

or if you wanna get old-skool...

hi my name is rikkuyuna 89 ^.^ i like the sims and final fantasy 10 my favorite is rikku i also like music i like to sing i like evenasance a lot hee hee hee ^.^;;

:(

qwertysaur
12-10-2009, 02:58 AM
Bagels! :kaoclove:

drotato
12-10-2009, 03:04 AM
Hi, my name's Nikki, I'M ALWAYS BIPOLAR AND SCREAM, I ALSO EAT A LOT. I'M A FATTY, I'M A BIG FAT-FATTY.

I hope you'll all enjoy having me in your threadz. :3

-Nikki-

Unbreakable Will
12-10-2009, 03:31 PM
Hello there, my name is UnbreakableWill, or Will, whichever you like. I used to like FVII, but now I kind of dont due to FFIX :bigsmile: Vincent Valentine is still my fav. FF character though. Shutup Nikki, its not a fanboy obsession...ok....maybe a little...he's just so fucking cool...oh look...a bird, it just flew by my window...I hope it doesnt hit the window...what was I saying? OH YEAH! I have ADD. I hope you will like me on your forums :D