PDA

View Full Version : Oops! I did it again!

~*~Celes~*~
12-08-2009, 06:32 AM
I cut myself shaving again :colbert: I seem to be doing that a lot lately :(

TOPIC: When was the last time you cut yourself shaving?

I never used to do it at all, but lately it seems to be all I can do D=

EDIT: Alternatively, discuss smiley abuse. Should it be a crime punishable by perma-ban? Or is it perfectly acceptable under the right circumstances? :bigsmile:

Christmas
12-08-2009, 06:43 AM
SHAVE!?? WHERE!??? :bigsmile:

~*~Celes~*~
12-08-2009, 06:44 AM
my legs Mas-Mas. What were YOU thinking? :bigsmile::jokey:

Tavaryn
12-08-2009, 06:48 AM
I nicked my chin today. D: But you can't really tell~ :choc:

~*~Celes~*~
12-08-2009, 06:49 AM
Well at least it was only your chin! :D

Christmas
12-08-2009, 06:50 AM
IT WILL BE SERIOUS IF IT IS SOMEWHERE ELSE MORE IMPORTANT~~~~~~ :bigsmile:

Rye
12-08-2009, 08:34 AM
I almost never cut anymore, even with cheap shaving cream and cheap razors here, but when I do I get soooo mad. xD I miss my super nice one from home that has the really nice smelling pieces of soap/shaving cream stuff on it so you can shave without extra cream. It never gives a nick!

Badge
12-08-2009, 10:21 AM
I wax ;)

Shlup
12-08-2009, 10:25 AM
I... don't remember the last time I cut myself. I'm sure it wasn't that long ago. I don't really get little nicks with my beautiful Venus.

Jiro
12-08-2009, 12:16 PM
I only nicked myself once and it wasn't even that bad.

Chloe.
12-08-2009, 02:33 PM
I haven't for ages, but I used to quite a lot. Now that I've said this I'll probably cut myself next time. :p

Raistlin
12-08-2009, 03:10 PM
I only shave when I get well past the scruffy hobo stage, so I'll nick myself occasionally hacking it all off.

Jess
12-08-2009, 09:29 PM
I barely ever cut myself when shaving my legs, but when I do, it's never a little nick... ouchies.

Once, my hand slipped and I caught my other hand with the razor and sliced straight through one of my nails. That hurt.

The thing I do most often (which is still pretty rare!) is move the razor too quickly and catch my ankle, taking the skin off. which is a pain because it rubs on everything, socks, shoes. boo. :(

NorthernChaosGod
12-08-2009, 11:32 PM
I haven't cut myself for ages, and I only use cheap disposables.

None of the "better" razors are worth it, unless it's a straight blade or a safety razor.

Tavaryn
12-08-2009, 11:34 PM
Once, my hand slipped and I caught my other hand with the razor and sliced straight through one of my nails. That hurt.

Oof, done that a couple times. >< It is incredibly painful! I'm not even sure how I did it, in retrospect...

Fujiko
12-09-2009, 12:16 AM
I wax ;)

Yes, that's the way to go. Painful, but heck yes; I wax.

Zeldy
12-09-2009, 06:57 PM
I... don't remember the last time I cut myself. I'm sure it wasn't that long ago. I don't really get little nicks with my beautiful Venus.

I have the Venus embrace and I was so impressed with how smooth it left my legs that I was asking everyone to feel them! I very rarely cut myself shaving, and I never do now that I have the new shaver.

One of my friends admitted to shaving her top lip, my reaction was 'You do WHAT!?!'. Such a big no-no.

Rodarian
12-09-2009, 07:02 PM
I've nicked my jaw line several times in the past month. Its rather annoying but its a tricky section to shave. I use Gillette Mach III with aloe based shaving gel. After that I wash my face and then use Clean And Clear cream face wash.

As for any other shaving...My armpits and my my 'gentile zone'...Speaking of which...It needs to taken care of soon! ;)

Kamiko
12-09-2009, 07:07 PM
I use some razor called Intuition. It's got some kind of soap, creme thing around the razor so it never cuts me (maybe like Ryes?), but then, in my life, I think I've only cut myself once, using one of those razors that come in multi-packs for two dollars.

Shoeberto
12-09-2009, 07:18 PM
Most of the time I don't get myself while shaving, but the last couple times I've shaved I have been. It's kind of annoying :( I even have a fresh blade on and I've still been getting little cuts.