PDA

View Full Version : Book publishing program

Spawn of Sephiroth
12-08-2009, 06:41 AM
Does anyone know if there is a program i can get on my computer that will allow me to type my book and it goes on the pages as i type them?

Rantz
12-08-2009, 02:11 PM
What, like a typewriter? I don't understand.

Jiro
12-08-2009, 02:19 PM
You can format word to display like it would be in an actual book. Use page setup and put in the specs you want. Standard would be A5 size.

Spawn of Sephiroth
12-08-2009, 04:35 PM
What, like a typewriter? I don't understand.

You can format word to display like it would be in an actual book. Use page setup and put in the specs you want. Standard would be A5 size.

yea. kind of. like i want to display it like a book so i can type it out and be able to add the heading and stuff with page numbers. im basically trying to get a typing thing where its like looking at an open book. A5 works, but looking for something a little better

Rantz
12-08-2009, 05:41 PM
Oh. As Jiro said, most word processors allow you to set up page dimensions and add a header and footer, and things like that. If you eventually got it published, they would discard your page format and use their own settings, of course, but as I understand it you just want a preview of sorts. I'm almost sure that your everyday word processor has a setting to allow you to display a left and a right page at once, too.