PDA

View Full Version : Greetings and salutations

Namingway
12-08-2009, 08:40 AM
Hey everyone,

I'm Johan, 21 years old, from Sweden. I'm studying molecular biology, but this year I'm student union president so I'm taking a one-year break from studies.

I came here looking for musical sheets, but I don't think I'll find them. :( Other than that, I've played FF since I was 10 or so (FF8 was my first game). I'm also interested in computers and photography.

Fin

Quindiana Jones
12-08-2009, 08:50 AM
Sweden? Namingway? This reminds me of a riddle I once owned.

Hi Namingway, it's good to see you posting. I like your name, and completely agree with Rantz. You need to be allowed to change people's names.

Jiro
12-08-2009, 09:16 AM
Welcome to the forums! If you ask around, somebody might be able to help you out with those musical sheets, but don't leave. Please? :(

I'm sure you'll have fun here. Oh and good luck with being the president, I hear that's a tough job! :)

G13
12-08-2009, 09:17 AM
Hi there Namingway! Excellent choice in name. Hope you stick around and post lots. :)

Seriously though, stick around. :colbert:

Rantz
12-08-2009, 01:59 PM
Hey everyone,

I'm Johan, 21 years old, from Sweden. I'm studying molecular biology, but this year I'm student union president so I'm taking a one-year break from studies.

I came here looking for musical sheets, but I don't think I'll find them. :( Other than that, I've played FF since I was 10 or so (FF8 was my first game). I'm also interested in computers and photography.

Fin

Hej Johan! Nice to meet you, and great name. I'm Pontus, 22 years old, and also from Sweden. :-) I know someone else on this site who is from Sweden and studies molecular biology, too. Coincidences? I'll leave that up for you to decide...

I think I remember some old thread that had musical sheets! Maybe I'll search around later and see if I can find something for you.

Sweden? Namingway? This reminds me of a riddle I once owned.

Do I have to remind you of the Dagger riddle :colbert:

Christmas
12-08-2009, 02:16 PM
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a155/Unknowns2/cooltext20850012.gif

Dun be shy to ask this member (http://forums.eyesonff.com/members/old%2Bmanus.html) for help! :bigsmile:

Namingway
12-08-2009, 11:36 PM
Hi Namingway, it's good to see you posting. I like your name, and completely agree with Rantz. You need to be allowed to change people's names.
Is that possible on vBulletin boards? If so, then :D

In the meantime I'll have an emoticon. See, I can clone myself: http://i49.:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:/2i0py6x.pnghttp://i49.:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:/2i0py6x.pnghttp://i49.:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:/2i0py6x.pnghttp://i49.:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:/2i0py6x.png

qwertysaur
12-08-2009, 11:51 PM
Admin can change names, so just get adminified and presto!

Also welcome :p

Psychotic
12-09-2009, 05:03 PM
That Namingway emoticon is so cool that I added it to the EoFF smiley list. :namingway: See? Hope that's okay with you!

Welcome!

Namingway
12-09-2009, 11:00 PM
That Namingway emoticon is so cool that I added it to the EoFF smiley list. :namingway: See? Hope that's okay with you!

Welcome!
Yay! wow, thanks! :namingway:

Shlup
12-10-2009, 02:28 AM
Namingway!!! That's badass. Stick around 'cause we admins are sick of being the ones in charge of changing people's names.

Quindiana Jones
12-10-2009, 02:31 AM
Son of a bitch. I wait for four years and don't get :bou::bou::bou::bou:, and you've been here a week and have your own smiley.

Screw you guys, I'm leaving.

Shlup
12-10-2009, 02:33 AM
Now we all love Namingway twice as much.

qwertysaur
12-10-2009, 02:36 AM
Campaign Namingway for Admin in 2010. This I foretell.

Namingway
12-10-2009, 01:34 PM
hehee :D

So I assume this forum allows name changes then - some forums don't at all.

Is there a tech forum here, btw? Computers, phones, etc.

Flying Mullet
12-10-2009, 01:37 PM
Welcome to EoFF!

If you could change my name, what would you name me?

Rantz
12-10-2009, 01:40 PM
The Help Forum allows for tech questions and such. If you just want to start a tech discussion, we don't really have a specific forum for it but General Chat will probably be your best bet.

Namingway
12-10-2009, 01:59 PM
The Help Forum allows for tech questions and such. If you just want to start a tech discussion, we don't really have a specific forum for it but General Chat will probably be your best bet.
Do you think people would be interested in such a forum?

Rantz
12-10-2009, 02:12 PM
I doubt it would generate much activity, to be honest. The only place I usually see any kind of tendency towards tech discussion is the Help Forum, and I don't think it's enough to warrant a new forum. But that's just my opinion!

Namingway
12-10-2009, 02:25 PM
I doubt it would generate much activity, to be honest. The only place I usually see any kind of tendency towards tech discussion is the Help Forum, and I don't think it's enough to warrant a new forum. But that's just my opinion!
Okay, sounds fine. Just curious :)

Unbreakable Will
12-10-2009, 03:24 PM
Son of a bitch. I wait for four years and don't get :bou::bou::bou::bou:, and you've been here a week and have your own smiley.

BWAHAHA I was here a month and only got BoB to lower the Usernote waiting period.
Welcome Namingway :D I hope you like it here. Now stay here :colbert: forever

Duce of Daggers
12-11-2009, 08:46 PM
Hello Hello

Me Welcomes You To EOFF

Psychotic
12-14-2009, 12:15 AM

Screw you guys, I'm leaving.Remember how you blew your one big opportunity on :blush:?

Lawr
12-14-2009, 12:22 AM
Hello Namingway. :grover:

Screw you guys, I'm leaving.Remember how you blew your one big opportunity on :blush:?

Remember how I became the greatest member ever thanks to :smug:?

Well, some credit to ol' Psychotic too. :shobon:

Quindiana Jones
12-14-2009, 12:24 AM

It was worth it. The smiley would have felt cheap had I not truly earned it. :colbert: :smug:

Psychotic
12-14-2009, 12:32 AM
Who the hell even uses :blush: anyway? :colbert:

Quindiana Jones
12-14-2009, 01:01 PM
People who find themselves in :blush:worthy situations, duh.

Unbreakable Will
12-14-2009, 02:20 PM
I use :blush: every chance I get
>.>
Ok fine...I will now that I know its there.

-N-
12-15-2009, 10:51 PM
If you still need sheet music I have piano collections for 6,7,8 and a bit of the rest. Let me know.

Raistlin
12-15-2009, 11:03 PM

Hey, I've tried off-and-on for 5+ years to get The Pimp added.

Namingway
12-15-2009, 11:08 PM
If you still need sheet music I have piano collections for 6,7,8 and a bit of the rest. Let me know.
Thanks. See this thread for more info: Link (http://forums.eyesonff.com/video-game-music-final-fantasy-media/128545-looking-main-theme-orchestra-sheets.html)

Rad Bromance
12-16-2009, 02:30 AM
Welcome to EoFF! It's awesome here! :D