PDA

View Full Version : Conundrums!

Jiro
12-08-2009, 09:13 AM
I like things to be even. The cheese block must be a block, not some odd deformed grotesque thing. While cheese is fantastic, I digress. I went to the fridge a moment ago and found there was some chocolate cake! I celebrated this joyous discovery for a moment, completely ignored the fact I'm supposed to be eating healthy, and removed it to cut myself a slice.

But woe is me! The cake was cut unevenly! I now had a tough choice - do I cut my slice evenly, and leave the cake uneven? Or do I cut my slice unevenly, and fix the poor disgustingly disfigured cake?

It was a tough choice, but I decided that my slice would become a wretched beast for its short lifespan, thus saving the cake from the horror of ugliness. The cake was delicious by the way.

Topic - What tough choices have you faced, how have you decided between options and what option was it?!

~*~Celes~*~
12-10-2009, 05:38 AM
I chose to take a shower tonight rather than wait till tomorrow because I'll be able to crawl into bed feeling clean and refreshed~

Bunny
12-10-2009, 05:59 AM
Ribbed for her pleasure or ribbed for mine?

Rodarian
12-10-2009, 02:26 PM
I decided to eat two mega whoppers instead of health baked crumbed chicken wings... :(

Rye
12-10-2009, 02:33 PM
Going out into town all nicely dressed up and going to the nice expensive bars (will have to spend at least 15 pounds to get slightly tipsy) vs. staying at home and buying some cider and getting drunk for under a fiver vs. staying home and getting Pizza Hut with cheesy poppers.

What do I doooo?

Rodarian
12-10-2009, 02:41 PM
Going out into town all nicely dressed up and going to the nice expensive bars (will have to spend at least 15 pounds to get slightly tipsy) vs. staying at home and buying some cider and getting drunk for under a fiver vs. staying home and getting Pizza Hut with cheesy poppers.

What do I doooo?

Well depends on howz your week been going so far and if Hux is still hanging around with ya!

I personally believe that you should treat yourself occasionally.

Don't be like me right now. I'm in total hibernation mode...Though secretly I want to go out and party again!
I did buy this really nice horiztonal striped gray/robin blue cardigan though..A little retail therapy as I put it...

Christmas
12-10-2009, 02:44 PM
My tough choice was to choose whether to go out with a guy that might like me or might not or I go to the salon to doll myself up to attract more guys that might like me or might not. http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m285/fofonda/emoticons/usagi_question.gif

In the end I decided to stay home with my little hamsters that will like me. They dun have a choice. http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m285/fofonda/emoticons/usagi_wave.gif

Rye
12-10-2009, 02:50 PM

What do I doooo?

Well depends on howz your week been going so far and if Hux is still hanging around with ya!

I personally believe that you should treat yourself occasionally.

Don't be like me right now. I'm in total hibernation mode...Though secretly I want to go out and party again!
I did buy this really nice horiztonal striped gray/robin blue cardigan though..A little retail therapy as I put it...

Yup, Hux is still! And our weeks have both been full of essays upon more essays. But we both have to pay for transportation to the airport on Saturday, when he comes with me to NY for the holidays, so we might just get cider and have fun for a cheap.

I miss retail therapy. :(

Rodarian
12-10-2009, 02:57 PM
Hot cider is delicious!! ^_^ Just have fun as best way you can..Its little things that makes having a good time better than having a big thing and feeling rather empty...Both soul and pocket!

Notice I said I only bought one item and not the whole store! XD..

My thesis left me as poor as a church mouse...*sigh* AT least have 15 awesome bags with me...But no special lady to benefit from them! T_T

Rocket Edge
12-10-2009, 02:57 PM
@Rye: Getting drunk on holidays is what the Christmas spirit is all about! Well at least, the Irish populace have convinced ourselves that's what its about.

At the moment I'm seriously stuck on what to get my girlfriend and sister presents for Christmas. I don't even have the faintest idea. I'm gonna be the guy running around Christmas eve and end up buying woolly socks for them both.

Raistlin
12-10-2009, 03:56 PM
Study vs. procrastinate.

Actually it wasn't a very tough decision.