PDA

View Full Version : What music video is this?

MJN SEIFER
12-08-2009, 10:42 PM
For some reason, I seam to be posting topics on helping me identify certern things. I appologies for all this - I see than no one has of yet been able to help me with my questinon about a TV Theme...

Anyway this time I am curious about a music video - the problem is I saw it only once, and it was in a foregin country (I think Spain), so it may only be released there...

The song seams to be "Dance" and there aren't that many lyrics from what I could hear (I think I was in a public place, and it was on TV) all I remember is what sounded like "Dancing On..." but could have been something foregin and I miss-heard it.

The video showed an actual human man (probably the song's artist) and a small CGI Boy and they went around various places, apparrently looking for a CGI Girl - who is shown singing during parts of the video (That's the part that contained the lyric I heard as "Dancing On...") at the end of the video the duo come to a dance/disco where the CGI Girl is - and she and the CGI Boy dance, while the human DJs the disco. I know I'm being as obscure as they come, but I am interested in what it was.

Bunny
12-09-2009, 12:17 AM
Sounds like Eiffel 55's "Blue".

MJN SEIFER
12-09-2009, 08:47 PM
Sounds like Eiffel 55's "Blue".

No. I have that song on my MP3 and I have seen that song's video - it had these weired blue aliens.

Thanks for trying to help though. :)