PDA

View Full Version : Mad Scientist Lair?

Kamiko
12-09-2009, 05:37 PM
Where would you put it?
The polar ice caps are melting, so choose wisely! You don't want to be exposed, after all.

http://www.ecorazzi.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/onion_lairs.jpg

I'd hide mine in the jungles of Laos, in one of those places you can only get to by elephant.

Rodarian
12-09-2009, 06:34 PM
I'd keep my secret lair underneath a Retirement House.....

Who is to know that such evil deeds can happen right underneath their noses...Much less their hearing, if someone happens to be screaming in pain!!! ;):D

Bunny
12-09-2009, 06:51 PM
My mom's basement.

Rantz
12-09-2009, 07:53 PM
I'd put my lair in Kamiko's pants! No wait, you said I don't wanna be exposed... :shifty:

G13
12-09-2009, 09:32 PM
The moon. Who wants to aim a Death Ray at the planet you're still on?

Kamiko
12-09-2009, 09:37 PM
I'd put my lair in Kamiko's pants! No wait, you said I don't wanna be exposed... :shifty:

And, as is well known, I'm always wriggling out of these denim flesh prisons.
Or just wearing a skirt.

Levian
12-09-2009, 10:08 PM
Bouvet island! It's got 500 metre tall cliffs all around it, so to get on land you have to anchor a ship outside it and take a helicopter in from the ship. :D (Which I would obviously shoot down with missiles if I wasn't on the helicopter myself) Taking a helicopter directly from land won't work either as it's the most remote island in the world, located several thousand kilometers away from the nearest populated island. I could definitely scheme in peace there, and when I get tired of scheming I can play with penguins who apparently also live there, so yay!

Christmas
12-09-2009, 11:00 PM
EoFF is my Mad Scientist Lair. I got load of mad test subjects here. :bigsmile: