PDA

View Full Version : Alright, I have an Idea

NeoCracker
12-10-2009, 09:05 AM
Alright bear with me on this. I was up early in the morning a day or two back, and an Idea came to me. There needs to be a TV show called 'Asshole Jew' and the premise of the show is there is this Jew in a Holocaust camp, but whenever they do terrible things to them, he just talks :bou::bou::bou::bou:. It'll only run a few episodes, but it will end with him going into one of those showers and yelling out, 'Ah, it burns, but not as much as that STD your mom gave me.'

So, share the weird Ideas you've had after prolonged periods of no sleep. :p

Christmas
12-10-2009, 09:08 AM
It is all in the event commitee forum and it will happen soon here in public! :bigsmile:

PS: Some already happened! :bigsmile:

Rye
12-10-2009, 04:22 PM
http://www.terceraescuadrilla.com/almacen/personal/DSLam/swg/smiley-indifferent.jpg

NorthernChaosGod
12-11-2009, 09:08 AM
Alright bear with me on this. I was up early in the morning a day or two back, and an Idea came to me. There needs to be a TV show called 'Asshole Jew' and the premise of the show is there is this Jew in a Holocaust camp, but whenever they do terrible things to them, he just talks :bou::bou::bou::bou:. It'll only run a few episodes, but it will end with him going into one of those showers and yelling out, 'Ah, it burns, but not as much as that STD your mom gave me.'

So, share the weird Ideas you've had after prolonged periods of no sleep. :p

I'd watch the :bou::bou::bou::bou: out of that.