PDA

View Full Version : Kirsten Giftekniv

Levian
12-10-2009, 04:24 PM
Have you ever been directly responsible for two people getting together? Are they together still?

Flying Mullet
12-10-2009, 04:33 PM
Yes, I'm directly responsible for getting my wife and I together, and we're still together. :p

Levian
12-10-2009, 04:36 PM
*slaps with a wooden spoon*

Freya
12-10-2009, 04:37 PM
A few times I have. I always hated it when they would say "Oh I don't remember so-and-so got us together I think." When it was me who introduced them :(

Flying Mullet
12-10-2009, 04:49 PM
Levian spooned me. :love:

No, I haven't been directly responsible for helping two other people meet each other.

Rantz
12-10-2009, 05:09 PM
I don't think I have. :-{

XxSephirothxX
12-10-2009, 05:32 PM
I am directly responsible for my kindergarten teacher marrying one of my uncles. They've been married for about...13 years, I guess.

Flying Mullet
12-10-2009, 05:41 PM
Wow, you will let nothing stop you from getting the 'A'. Or the "Satisfactory" or whatever it is they give you in Kindergarten.

Breine
12-10-2009, 06:05 PM
You use "Kirsten Giftekniv" in Norway as well? Huh, that's funny.

Anyway, I don't think I've ever been directly responsible for two people getting together. I don't know - maybe I just don't remember.

rubah
12-10-2009, 06:15 PM
I am directly responsible for my kindergarten teacher marrying one of my uncles. They've been married for about...13 years, I guess.

That is by far the most adorable thing I've heard today

I played matchmaker once; nothing happened and I didn't push it further.

XxSephirothxX
12-10-2009, 06:25 PM
Wow, you will let nothing stop you from getting the 'A'. Or the "Satisfactory" or whatever it is they give you in Kindergarten.
I was already in first grade, thank you very much!

Levian
12-10-2009, 06:35 PM
You use "Kirsten Giftekniv" in Norway as well? Huh, that's funny.

Didn't know you guys used it to! That Kristen Poisonknife seems to be getting around. We probably got the expression from you guys to begin with though!

I've been responsible for two relationship, where one of them lasted 2 years and the other 2 weeks. :D Basically both of the cases being friends of mine meeting each other while hanging out with me, and me shoving them in the right direction after telling me how they feel. They don't even speak to each other now so I must be pretty horrible at it.

Bunny
12-10-2009, 06:40 PM
I am responsible for getting two of my friends together. The three of us were sleeping with each other (at different times; me and her, him and her) and she accidentally got pregnant from me. I told her I didn't want a kid and she should tell him that it is his. She did, they're married now and I'm pretty sure he doesn't know.

~*~Celes~*~
12-10-2009, 06:58 PM
I don't think so.. I always used to try when I was younger though :D

NeoCracker
12-10-2009, 09:25 PM
I am responsible for getting two of my friends together. The three of us were sleeping with each other (at different times; me and her, him and her) and she accidentally got pregnant from me. I told her I didn't want a kid and she should tell him that it is his. She did, they're married now and I'm pretty sure he doesn't know.

You're my new Idol.

Meat Puppet
12-11-2009, 03:23 AM
Yes; indirectly. Although now that I think about it, my involvement really just delayed these people getting together. Maybe I was keeping the seat warm, or whatever you call it.

Christmas
12-11-2009, 03:28 AM
Only for animals. :(

IT WAS AN ORGY!

Bunny
12-11-2009, 05:25 AM

You're my new Idol.

That'd be cool if my story was at all true.

Rocket Edge
12-11-2009, 05:31 AM
From what I can remember Bunny is an avid Oscar Wilde student so he is only preaching the word. We should all take lessons from the master.

Jiro
12-11-2009, 05:36 AM
Probably indirectly. I have tried to have a minor influence a few times but that didn't work out.

Shlup
12-11-2009, 06:43 AM
I encouraged TheAbominatrix to date an old friend of ours who was perfect for her, but she turned out to be a cold hearted bitch and broke his heart. :(

All of my match-making attempts fail! Probably 'cause all my dude friends are weenuses.

NorthernChaosGod
12-11-2009, 08:27 AM
Yes, for a couple of people. And no, none of them are together still.

eestlinc
12-11-2009, 08:32 AM
I have only ever done this in the context of being dumped, and it wasn't exactly me getting her together with her new guy, at least not intentionally.