PDA

View Full Version : You're a terrible person and you should be ashamed.

NeoCracker
12-10-2009, 09:33 PM
Time to share your stories of you or someone else doing horrible things to other people.

This is something my buddy did. Him and Sean were both at work friday, and Sean just randomly says he should text his X and tell her she needs to go get tested.

Of course, she starts asking him whats wrong, and saying the first thing that comes to mind, he tells her he has Hepatitis C. Little did he know, her dad had Hepatitis C, so she thought she had given it to him, since it's possible for the child of someone with it to get the disease. So she ends up calling about 4 other people telling them they need to get tested, so there's this whole string of people who now think they have it. He's going to wait a while, and tell her he got the results back, and say 'Well I don't have Hepatitis C, but I do have Diabetes.'

XD

Flying Mullet
12-10-2009, 09:38 PM
Aiesha slept wit' Mark
Then Mark slept wit' Tina
An' Tina slept wit' Javier
the first time he seen her
Javier slept wit' Loopy
An' Loopy slept wit' Rob
Cuz he was rollin' on beans an' had a goodass job
Rob slept wit' Lisa who slept wit' Steve, an'
Steve was positive
H.I.V.
What started off as a plan
Ended up in the plot
Ya betta cool ya ass off
Cuz it's too damn hot....

Moon Rabbits
12-10-2009, 10:07 PM
OP that is actually a really awful story.

I could fill a book with the amount of responses I have for the topic, though. Look for it in stores eventually.

Bunny
12-10-2009, 10:28 PM
Of course, she starts asking him whats wrong, and saying the first thing that comes to mind, he tells her he has Hepatitis C. Little did he know, her dad had Hepatitis C, so she thought she had given it to him, since it's possible for the child of someone with it to get the disease. So she ends up calling about 4 other people telling them they need to get tested, so there's this whole string of people who now think they have it. He's going to wait a while, and tell her he got the results back, and say 'Well I don't have Hepatitis C, but I do have Diabetes.'

I'm pretty sure that's against the law and can be charged as a criminal offense or something. Where is Raistlin the Law Man when you need him?

My entire existence is about me doing terrible things to other people. Mostly girls. I'm not a misogynist.

Raistlin
12-10-2009, 10:59 PM
I'm pretty sure that's against the law and can be charged as a criminal offense or something. Where is Raistlin the Law Man when you need him?

Criminal? I'm not sure, but I doubt it. A state might have a ridiculous "anti-terrorism" law which could cover this, but I don't really think it'd hold up in most cases. It'd be more likely if he was trying to freak a crowd out with a story of some deadly contagion than playing a prank on an ex-girlfriend. Now, if she freaked out so much she suffered some sort of harm, he could plausibly be sued for intentional infliction of emotional distress.

Anyway, on topic: a friend of mine once called up his ex-girlfriend on April Fools to tell her he was just diagnosed with AIDS. She hung up after screaming at him before he could say "April Fools!"

Jessweeee♪
12-10-2009, 11:24 PM
We like to make fun of one of my friends a little too much :| (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTPxbh5r7C8)

Jojee
12-10-2009, 11:39 PM
God your friend is such a 'tard. xD then again, what was the girl thinking, sleeping with someone like that.

NeoCracker
12-10-2009, 11:54 PM
God your friend is such a 'tard. xD then again, what was the girl thinking, sleeping with someone like that.

A tard? What? XD

Flying Mullet
12-10-2009, 11:56 PM
Retard.

Jojo's trying to be hip and cool. Give the kid a break.

NeoCracker
12-11-2009, 12:02 AM
Well yes, I figured that. :p

I just fail to see the connection. XD

Jojee
12-11-2009, 12:05 AM
You wouldn't know about being hip and cool, you old man, Mulley :p

Flying Mullet
12-11-2009, 12:11 AM
I'm happy being old and dorky, thankyouverymuch!

guffman
12-11-2009, 01:44 AM
this is my naughty task of the day.

http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-chat/43251-coffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffee-coffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffee-3.html

Iceglow
12-11-2009, 11:16 AM
So like this one time it was my birthday and me and Psy done terrible things to another member of this forum and all we have to say on the matter is JACKASS! Psy can write the story if he likes through the gales of laughter I know typing that one word in to this post will bring we're so gonna go to hell!

Meat Puppet
12-11-2009, 02:57 PM
I am a Life Ruiner.

BarelySeeAtAll
12-11-2009, 09:25 PM
Once told someone to commit suicide..tired of them threatening to do it and thought it would be okay to call their bluff.

Never did, that's not the point.

I...am a horrible person