PDA

View Full Version : THE SLAP BET

Tholos
12-11-2009, 09:49 AM
YouTube - The Slap Bet (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSzZ_cW8zlg)
anyone here ever had any slep bets of their own inspired by marshall and barneys on how i met your mother... the one above is pretty made me laugh lol specially the dude filming. theres a bunch more on youtube.. this one just happens to be about my friend betting his buddy he cudnt beat disc one of FF7 in 48 hours, i wanna hear some of ur guys stories :) hope you laugh as hard as i did

Moon Rabbits
12-11-2009, 09:53 AM
those are weak slaps and why would you make that bet. it takes less than 48 hours to beat that entire game let alone the first disk.

ANYWAY ive had bets sort of like this before. more punch-ey though. idk. usually i dont look for excuses to hit people - i just do.

Tholos
12-11-2009, 10:27 AM
lol i agree with you, though the bet was more light hearted and to be fun rather than rip buddies face off.. and the bet was only made after playing the game for 2 weeks, together goinn' over each others places, for like an hour or 2 to play it. after about half way through he forgot what was goin on in the game and wanted to restart. so they did, and finally as they were about to beat disc freakin one.. he pulls the same crap, like wtf why are we at this temple now.. and why are we fighting a wall??? lets start over one more time.. so he was like w/e man DIY. as more insentive he bet him he couldnt do it in 48 hours so hed finish the darn thing already.which he did. and he only got to be slapped because after all this nonsense... he still had to use a walktrhough

Shiny
12-13-2009, 02:14 AM
These two guys in my class had a slap bet. We found out because at the end of the movie they screened in class, there was a random shot of this dude slapping the crap out of this other dude. Afterward, the guy just stood there holding his face and saying, "Ssssahhhh" like in that Family Guy episode where he stubs his knee.

Bunny
12-13-2009, 02:48 AM
My friends and I aren't retarded.