PDA

View Full Version : Fast Food!

Rad Bromance
12-13-2009, 01:48 AM
Do you eat fast food? What do you like/is your favorite!?

I completely removed fast food from my diet for years, but then I gave in and began having it every so often again...I know it's bad for me but it's yummy! :greenie:

Personally, I love Panda Express! And for burgers I like In-n-Out...but there are none of those here, so there's one temptation removed! :D

black orb
12-13-2009, 01:56 AM
>>> French fries..:luca:

Christmas
12-13-2009, 01:58 AM
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a364/BIRDMAN811/evil.jpg

Bunny
12-13-2009, 02:04 AM
On a rare occasion, I'll grab something from Wendy's or a local fast food diner drive-in thing called JB's. I prefer the latter since it's low cost and the food actually tastes like food. Other than that, I don't really eat fast food but I do eat out sometimes.

Freya
12-13-2009, 02:14 AM
I'm in love with Sonics Blue Coconut Cream Slushes and their Cherry Ocean Waters.

Psychotic
12-13-2009, 02:22 AM
I love fast food and don't eat it as often as I should for someone who enjoys it as much as I do!

Raistlin
12-13-2009, 02:39 AM
I used to eat it too much in high school because it was easy and right on the way home from basketball/soccer practice. Now I don't much at all, though very occasionally I'll have Arby's or Wendy's.

ANGRYWOLF
12-13-2009, 02:47 AM
Kentucky Fried chicken wings, captain d's fish, taco bell tacos, gorditas, stuff like that, various fast food burgers from wendy's MacDonalds, etc etc, plus their version of fries or mashed potatotes, Buddy's smoky dog (hot dog).

You have to be careful though as fast food has a lot of calories (is fattening).

Rad Bromance
12-13-2009, 04:19 AM
You have to be careful though as fast food has a lot of calories (is fattening).
I can't even eat at McDonalds anymore because they started printing the nutrition facts on everything. It's insane!

Medi
12-13-2009, 04:32 AM
Oh, mercy. My favorite: Arby's roast beef sandwich with curly fries and a jamocha shake. Thankfully, there aren't any Arby's restaurants in my town or I'd be half way to a heart attack by now.

Jojee
12-13-2009, 06:46 AM
Subway :9 MmmMmm.

For everywhere else, they do have healthier options, like salads and Arby's has sammiches n' stuff. ^_^ Just never get their dressing.

NorthernChaosGod
12-13-2009, 07:18 AM
In-n-Out, Chick-Fil-A, and Carl's Jr are my top three. :cool:

Momiji
12-13-2009, 07:38 AM
I have Taco Bell too much because it's cheap and about 100 feet away from the place I spend all of my free time at when I'm at college. I'm rather sick of it.

I love Subway and Panda Express, though!

Breine
12-13-2009, 01:24 PM
I like McDonald's because you can find it everywhere, and it's different in every country - which is kinda fun.

Subway is probably my favourite fast food place, but I'm not picky.

Aerith's Knight
12-13-2009, 03:16 PM
http://darsel.nl/images/kroket.jpg

<3

Zeldy
12-13-2009, 04:56 PM
I friggin LOVE fast food. I love a chicken and cheese sub from Subway, either the McChicken or Chicken Legend meal from Mcdonalds but my absolute favourite has to be a large split from my favourite chippy (st helens slang for chips and peas)

black orb
12-13-2009, 05:01 PM
>>> Dont you get fat with all this fast food??..:luca:

Yar
12-13-2009, 05:07 PM
My favorite fast food place is Sonic but the closest one is an hour away. :(

Fuzakeru
12-13-2009, 05:59 PM
I like McDonalds ice coffee when I'm out and about. I like Sonic's Caramel Java Chillers. Otherwise, I don't eat fast food.

Well... that's a lie. I'll stop at Quiznos or Subway if a friend wants to meet somewhere to eat. That's fast food.

Jess
12-13-2009, 06:03 PM
I like McDonalds breakfast more than their burgers and fries .etc ... sausage & egg mcmuffins and the hash browns are wonderful.

Burger King wins for their burgers, but I rarely ever eat them.

Subway is also good. 6 inch sub, with chicken, bacon, cheese (toasted!) and lettuce, peppers and bbq sauce.... mmmm. :jess:

I probably have McDonalds the most, and it's the one I like the least xD but it's most convenient - McDonalds are freaking everywhere.

Shadowdust
12-13-2009, 08:46 PM
I eat way too much fast food now that my wife has a job. And it shows. :p We normally eat at Carl's Jr, Jack in the Box, Taco Bell, and Wendys. And it seems at least once a week when we're both exhausted that we end up ordering Dominos Pizza. Why oh why can't Togos Sandwiches open a drive through? That would be wonderful to the lazy folks such as myself. :p

VexNet
12-13-2009, 09:00 PM
HATE IT.

I absoultely deteste Fast food... yet I am but a slave to it D=

So unhealthy and fattening but tastes so good. I wish I could quit you.

Fuzakeru
12-14-2009, 01:18 AM
GOD, I WISH I NUUU HAOW TWO QUITE JUUUUUUU! [/cowboy]

Jessweeee♪
12-14-2009, 01:33 AM
Panda Express is lovely.

Taco Bell > Real Mexican food

Necronopticous
12-14-2009, 02:46 AM
Panda Express is lovely.

This post physically injured me.

Depression Moon
12-14-2009, 03:02 AM
i like fast food a lot just because it's convienient, but it's too tempting and I often can't control myself and spend too much or buy food when it's not necessary.

The fattening facotr isn't a deal to me since I burn it off everyday with all the walking and running I do, but I still wouldn't gain weight anyway. Some of these places are too expensive nowadays.

I don't see how you can really believe this statement.

Raistlin
12-14-2009, 03:05 AM
Panda Express is lovely.

Jessweeee♪
12-14-2009, 03:24 AM

I don't see how you can really believe this statement.

I see Taco Bell and Mexican food as two separate things, and of the two I prefer Taco Bell. What is so weird about that?

It always bothers me when for some reason Taco Bell comes up and someone's like IT'S NOT REAL MEXICAN FOOD YOU KNOW WHY DO YOU LIKE IT.

I don't like Mexican food :|

EDIT:
Correction: There are a few things I absolutely love, like shrimp quesadillas, but even then I can only eat a small amount of it. It just makes me full too quickly.

CimminyCricket
12-14-2009, 03:56 AM
I will eat the hell out of some Taco Bell. I love the cheesie gordita crunch. The only thing I like about where I live, is that rather than being a seasonal item, it's made for me year round.

XxSephirothxX
12-14-2009, 03:57 AM
I'll get some nachos at taco bell because it's just chips with plain ground beef and cheese on it, but I don't even like to think about any of the other stuff they serve. Bleh.

I enjoy fast food from pretty much any of the typical burger chains, Wendys BK etc. But I don't eat them very often--generally only when a friend's in town and we want to grab something quick and easy.

Rye
12-15-2009, 02:24 AM
Panda Express is lovely.

Yeah. Nothing is better than real authentic Mexican food. Baja Fresh and Taco Bell tend to give me stomach-aches.

I like Quiznos and Panera Bread a real lot, in regards to fast food. Though the Halal pizza and burger places in England really contend with that, those are just downright delicious.

Quindiana Jones
12-15-2009, 02:26 AM
UNIVERSITY HAS RUINED MY DIET BECAUSE I AM LAZY AND DON'T GET BACK HOME TILL 1AM.

I hate fast food, because I eat it too much.

qwertysaur
12-15-2009, 02:33 AM
Quiznos and Subway are sinkholes for my pay checks. And there is a subway across the street from where I live too, so yummy but i don't need to be spending so much money there :(

Quindiana Jones
12-15-2009, 02:46 AM
Quin's nose is a sinkhole for qwerty's pay cheques.

He...he has bizarre fetishes that I am more than happy to cater for.

qwertysaur
12-15-2009, 02:47 AM
Quin's nose is a sinkhole for qwerty's pay cheques.

He...he has bizarre fetishes that I am more than happy to cater for.
;) :aimkiss:

Rad Bromance
12-15-2009, 02:59 AM
Panda Express is lovely.

Yeah. Nothing is better than real authentic Mexican food.
So very true! I don't like Taco Bell or Del Taco imitation Mexican type places very much myself, but I'll eat a chalupa every once in a great while. :D

Kamiko
12-15-2009, 05:35 AM
There's a Japanese/Korean carry out place called Choo-Choo's in my town. It's super good.

I don't like Taco Hell much, and I've never really eaten McDonalds. Burger King has decent veggie burgers.

rubah
12-15-2009, 05:44 AM
isn't taco bell's food comprised mostly of A) plastic and B) mud?

I mean, that's what it looks like

Momiji
12-15-2009, 05:49 AM
yeah, pretty much

but it's cheap :(

Jessweeee♪
12-15-2009, 07:24 AM

Aren't you posting in a thread about fast food :|

NorthernChaosGod
12-15-2009, 08:59 AM
I don't like Mexican food :|

wat

Unbreakable Will
12-15-2009, 02:13 PM
Taco Bell makes me want to eat dirt, it tastes better.
Now Burger King, I smurfing love it. :bigsmile:

Freya
12-15-2009, 06:27 PM
I love taco bell! I also love living in the south, mexican food galore!

Momiji
12-16-2009, 01:48 AM
When your budget only allows for Taco Bell in lieu of Subway or Pizza Hut, you get sick of Taco Bell really fast. ー⁔ー

kikimm
12-16-2009, 03:52 AM
I work at a fast food place, but I don't really eat any fast food :P When I eat on my break I don't have any meat, just a bun, spread, lettuce, tomatoes, and onions.

I don't like fast food at all :| Kinda grew out of it after I turned 10 or so.

rubah
12-16-2009, 04:03 AM

Aren't you posting in a thread about fast food :|

Usually they just pour in starch, sugar, and salt. Not polymers and daub and wattle.

Go get yourself a real burrito, grrl.

Rad Bromance
12-16-2009, 04:13 AM
I don't like fast food at all :| Kinda grew out of it after I turned 10 or so.
I'm incredibly jealous! :D

Jiro
12-16-2009, 04:43 AM
I eat far too much fast food. Fortunately I don't gain any weight from it, but it's probably not doing my body a lot of good. I'll probably change that now I can go and buy some goddamn ham and cheese for sandwiches when I'm hungry.

Burger King and these cool Chinese store are the ones that get me the most. The Chinese food store is a self serve one so you can pile your plate hella high. But it's hard to finish it D:

Laddy
12-20-2009, 03:44 AM
I love Krystal, Subway, and Einstein Brothers.

reinward
12-20-2009, 04:02 AM
hardly ever. im kinda a health freak lol. when i do its usuallky because my buddies are getting some and i dont wanna be that guy lol

Bastian
12-20-2009, 07:57 AM
I never eat fast food (unless subway counts). it's bad for you, yo.

but on the rare occasion a friend can convince me otherwise, I LOVE taco bell. it's not mexican food . . . but it's tasty!

also, we have a local hamburger chain in the Pacific Northwest called Burgerville, and they only use local ingrediants. Their spicy vegiburger is YUM! And they have a frozen yogurt/banana/chocolate drink that's yummers.

Great, now I'm super hungry and it's super late. THANKS guys.

NorthernChaosGod
12-21-2009, 01:28 AM
I never eat fast food (unless subway counts). it's bad for you, yo.

Lol, way to buy into the ads. Subway is just as bad for you as anything from McDonald's or another fast food place.

Raistlin
12-21-2009, 01:31 AM
Not necessarily. You can choose to only put relatively healthy things in your Subway sammich.

NorthernChaosGod
12-21-2009, 01:43 AM
Well, true. But you'd have to leave out tons of toppings and condiments.

And not get any of the really good sandwiches.