PDA

View Full Version : ugh... i htink we need a druink thred.

guffman
12-14-2009, 06:25 AM
the titttle says it. im drunk so other peopl should be too, and teh inter net is awsome cause we can be drunk at seperate times and like it;s totally cool. who is with me here? oh this wiill ptobably be deleted tomo morning and wake up. oh smurf it, i made a dumb thread when i got drunk whats the dumbest things you guys habe done while intoxicated? love all of you :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
http://returntomanliness.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/beer-pbr1.jpg

I Took the Red Pill
12-14-2009, 06:33 AM
uhhh most embarrassing i've done while drunk actually occurred this past weekend, but it's so ridiculous and embarrassing that fuck that, i'm not telling a bunch of pseudo-strangers on the webz. and unfortunately I won't be getting drunk for a while, finals weeks etc. :(

Mirage
12-14-2009, 06:40 AM
People usually can't tell from my typing that I'm wasted, I'm awesome like that. I haven't done anything particularly embarassing/regrettable while drunk, the worst might be getting a solid slap in my face by a girl when I was 15. I can't recall *exactly* what lead to that, but I'm pretty sure I said something rude.

theundeadhero
12-14-2009, 06:49 AM
The worst thing I've done while drunk was get in a fight with a street lamp and lose.

Sephex
12-14-2009, 06:57 AM
No one wants to know the worst thing I did while drunk. I did piss in the cat litter box before because I came home drunk (walked from a restaurant/bar across the street from my apartment), and one of my cats pissed on an article of clothing I accidentally left on the floor.

So, I was all like, "OhhhhHHH YEAaaahh cat?! MABHYE I Shuld piss all ovar somethin' YOU own!" I swear to god my cat stared at the litter box bewildered for two hours.

Yar
12-14-2009, 07:02 AM
The worst thing I've done while drunk was get in a fight with a street lamp and lose.:( Well I'm glad that kiss meant as much to you as it did to me.

Badge
12-14-2009, 08:25 AM
I cheated on my boyfriend when I was drunk. Yeah, I hate myself.

Shlup
12-14-2009, 08:52 AM
I haven't been drunk in a few weeks, nor to I intend on getting drunk anytime soon. It's an awful lot of effort and an awful lot of calories.

And I am soooo not interested in reliving my drunken mistakes, thanks.

That said, I spent the weekends in the mountains with three drunk dudes and let's just say that they have learned that a pile of snow does not replace the love of a good woman. And cold burns.

Sephex
12-14-2009, 08:52 AM
Hey, I just remembered about this. It all happened last month. This story is long, but I wrote it right after it happened (while still being drunk) and posted it on a dating site. I'm still single for some reason. Words in brackets are notations I made just for this thread. Example: [[Commentary]]

Me and two friends decided to see 2012 today. We pregamed like crazy because there was no way we were going to see this movie sober. I made myself a stiff rum and coke, along with my two friends Steve [[known as edczxcvbnm in these parts]] and Dan. Both Steve and I had empty stomachs when we started to drink. We quickly filled up on tacos, but whatever, I still felt the need to drink before we left. This is what I personally had:

*Stiff rum and coke
*shot of rum
*stiff rum and coke
*shot of rum
*shot of rum [[now that I think about it, I think those were double shots]]
[[Sadly, this was pretty tame for me, but you'll see why...]]

We decided to prepare our own drinks for the theater. Steve had a bunch of empty energy drink containers, so I made Steve a pretty strong screwdriver, I made Dan a decent Rum and Coke, and I made myself a screw driver with half the container filled with vodka and OJ. The rest had rum in it. I don't know, I'm a ****ing idiot.

So we decide to walk for obvious reasons, and Steve gave me a Smirnoff twist to drink on the way there. Having no shame, I drink my bottle in front of heavy traffic. [[wasn't showing off, I just was at that point where I wasn't thinking of the consequences of my actions too much]] I swear to god, we run into a man in a Luigi suit and some teenage sluts were trying to get our attention. I high five the Luigi, and ignore the girl teenyboppers asking if they could have our alcohol. **** them.

So we get to the theater. We bought our tickets in advance, so we waltz right in the theater. [[we hid in the booze in our pockets]] The ****ing place is PACKED. We did not expect this because, seriously, what sober person wants to see 2012? The only seats available are in the front row. **** it, I am already drunk as hell. Let's do this. [[the screen was huge, I had to constantly move my head throughout the whole movie just to tell what was going on]]

The movie was long winded and boring. I am glad that I got wasted during it because it ****ing sucked. The build up took forever. When things FINALLY went down I ****ing chugged my drink like it was MY last day on earth. About an hour in, I was completely wasted. I actually managed to savior my makeshift drink until 10 minutes before the movie came to a close.

After it was over, I had to go to the bathroom. I didn't feel sick, but I really had to pee, and I wanted to self induce vomiting because I had a long walk on the way to Steve's apartment. [[I hate walking when I have excessive liquid in my stomach, even if it is just water]] There was a line for the bathroom, but I pushed past everyone. I didn't ****ing care.

Some eight year old kid says, "Hey! HEY! You can't do that! YOU CAN'T DO THAT!"

I ignore him as a stall opens. I peed. I tried for a good few minutes to induce vomiting, but it wasn't happening. I give up. I leave the stall. The eight year old kid was still there.

"Hey! You cut in front of everyone!"

Me: "Shut up! No one cares! You snooze you lose!"

"YOU LOOK DRUNK!! I'M GOING TO GET MY DAD!"

Oh **** what did I do? I somehow get out of the bathroom before the kid. I spot my friends right away.

Me: "We need to go. NOW." [[I became paranoid that the dad would call the authorities and I didn't feel like dealing with that. Yes, I am a terrible person.]]

I explain to them what happened on the way home. We laugh our asses off at the situation. We get home safely, and I think I have made myself sicker (been sick all week). Don't care; totally worth it.

Breine
12-14-2009, 09:46 AM
I've done many strange and dumb things while drunk.

Rye
12-14-2009, 12:22 PM
I had a fight with my friend after a party that consisted of vodka and no prior eating, so I ended up walking home in the frozen tundra of Rhode Island, falling on snow and ice, and spooning it for comfort while crying.

It sounds really sad, but it's probably the funniest thing I've ever heard me do.

I had a friend once who was so drunk I had to bring her over for a night to make sure she would be okay, and when I gave her my spare PJs (Chinese food cuisine PJs!), she (being asian and my asian drama buddy) rolls her eyes in all her drunken stupor and says "Jess? Asian PJs? You would." and prompty goes to sleep.

Shauna
12-14-2009, 12:49 PM
Climbing onto the roof of my house was a good one. So was playing strip Soul Calibur, and losing. Only once, though. After that, I refused to play any more. Then I went on to go climb onto the roof of my shed without replacing my t-shirt. At like midnight. The list could go on, but these are the drunken stories I will go on to tell forever.

Rodarian
12-14-2009, 12:50 PM
I've done many strange and dumb things while drunk.

That's not very surprising at all..In fact you'll definitely surprise me if you claimed that you haven't been drinking at least for 48hrs.

I drank 8 glasses of white wine and 4 glasses of reds Saturday night! Mighty fun it was!!

Quindiana Jones
12-14-2009, 12:55 PM
eeeeehehehehhehhheeheh. :blush:

There should be some kind of compilation of all the drunk threads that have ended up here. xD

Jiro
12-14-2009, 01:57 PM
Despite my best efforts I don't have any interesting or funny drunk tales to tell :(

Marshall Banana
12-14-2009, 02:07 PM
Never been drunk! Never will be, I say.

Shadowdust
12-14-2009, 03:40 PM
I don't drink but my wife does. She got drunk at her company's Christmas party. I wouldn't have known though if she hadn't come stumbling through the doorway. I find that's the best time for nonsense conversation that she wouldn't normally indulge in. Geeking out on time travel discussion is rather fun with a drunk person. :p I've only seen her drunk a few times in our relationship and I've never seen her do anything stupid, just silly conversations.

Aurey
12-14-2009, 03:55 PM
I got horribly drunk on pure vodka way back in February: screwdrivers, Mudshakes, and capfuls of Smirnoff. The house I was in was hotter than hell, looked like crap, and smelled like cat piss, menthol cigarettes and weed. I was enjoying it (I'm a happy drunk), but when I went outside for what seemed to be the hundredth time for some fresh air, I fell into a snowbank unintentionally and realized I had no control over what I was doing. That freaked the :bou::bou::bou::bou: out of me, and my emotions turned so quick from pure bliss to serious to scared to bawling to dying on the floor.

Was not fun, but definitely funny looking back. I haven't had vodka since then, I prefer wine mostly nowadays (I find everything more tolerable, haha), and rum is great too.

Raistlin
12-14-2009, 05:02 PM
I don't get drunk very often, and I'm not a very entertaining drunk, so I don't have many dumb drunk stories. However, I have been hungover 1) at my college graduation, and 2) in front of my relatives, which were both entertaining if you were in my head, because I was struggling constantly to act normally and not throw up everywhere.

:( Well I'm glad that kiss meant as much to you as it did to me.

Obviously he didn't mention that because it was the best thing he's done while drunk.

Unbreakable Will
12-14-2009, 05:54 PM
Damn...I've done a bit of drinking in my day, I think one of the worst (and embarassing in retrospect) things I've done is waking up in someone's house. Did I know these people? No. Did they know me? Apparently so.
I usually remember things quite well, but that night I don't have a single damn memory except for a friend of mine falling down the stairs and me saying "Gimme another."
I think I've told this story to Nikki...>.>
I was 17, shut the hell up people...

Jess
12-14-2009, 06:10 PM
I've done a few very dumb things whilst drunk.

but it's so ridiculous that smurf that, i'm not telling a bunch of pseudo-strangers on the webz.

guffman
12-14-2009, 07:01 PM
just woke up, noticed that i made this thread... raaaaaaaaad. anyway guess i didn't say my worst drunk story. 2 new years ago i got warlord drunk and ended up banging some broad in a wet bathtub while people at the party kept coming in to piss. it is actually pretty funny to look back on though.

Sephex
12-14-2009, 08:43 PM
[QUOTE=guffman;2761950ended it is actually pretty funny to look back on though.[/QUOTE]

Most of these stories are.

Meat Puppet
12-14-2009, 08:45 PM
at least you didn’t drink jizz

Bunny
12-14-2009, 10:00 PM
I took my clothes off (left underwear) and marched around my living room that was filled with roughly 50 people at the time. I was singing some song as well but I can't remember what it was. Then I fell over and almost broke my table.

Rocket Edge
12-14-2009, 11:00 PM
I have countless stories. One that springs to mind is when I was 17. I had a fake ID and it was so badly made that the first time I used it, the bouncer knew straight away basically told me to fuckoff or I was barred. I convinced my friends that all was not lost. So me, being the messy drunk I was at the time decided it was a great idea to sneak in 'round the back. Thing was, going this way while drunk is near impossible when trying to avoid injury.

We jumped over a 6 foot high gate and had to remain on a ledge to not fall into a canal. Of course, one of my friends did by accident but we got him before he could float off (and he miraculously stayed reasonably dry even though it happened. Now the silly part. In order to get to the nightclub we had to walk through the hotel part (as it was both). I checked the smoking area door, it was closed. Just our luck, 'cos this mean't we had to walk through the room where everyone was having their meal for the night. Now you can just imagine how this looks; Four guys, one who was that drunk my mate had to help him stay on his feet if needs be, me, and the guy who was drenched from waist to foot in river water. It's embarressing thinking about it but at the time we didn't give a :bou::bou::bou::bou:. Everyone was looking at us. Then Paul (the really drunk guy) stumbled into me and I went straight into a dinner table and knocked the whole thing down. Thankfully nobody was sitting there but everything threw over to the side and I was left there on the ground with this table and cutlery all over the place. We got up and ran and although more stuff happened that night that was probably the most embarrassing. On the upside, we didn't have to pay in. Good times.

Zeldy
12-14-2009, 11:05 PM
I never stay in the happy drunk stage for long, I drink too much and end up in the not-even-able-to-speak drunk phase were I just can't even keep my head up. It's not good. I got kicked out of a club for being too drunk once and I fell over in some glass and laughed when my legs were bleeding.

There are many many things that have happened whilst I have been wasted which I will not go into.

Moon Rabbits
12-14-2009, 11:10 PM
I never stay in the happy drunk stage for long, I drink too much and end up in the not-even-able-to-speak drunk phase were I just can't even keep my head up. It's not good. I got kicked out of a club for being too drunk once and I fell over in some glass and laughed when my legs were bleeding.

There are many many things that have happened whilst I have been wasted which I will not go into.

Let's go clubbing together.

Captain Maxx Power
12-15-2009, 01:00 AM

Stop drinking then you moron.

Quindiana Jones
12-15-2009, 01:40 AM
I had 0.7L of pure vodka in under 30 minutes, by the double. I remember faceplanting a table.

Then I woke up wondering how I got in my bed and where the hell my pants were.

Crop
12-15-2009, 01:44 AM
Someone told me last time I was drunk I almost got into a fight in a club and was doing The Rock's 'Bring it on' hand movement.
For one, I have neither the attitude or strength of The Rock.
And for two, I don't think I have the strength to take on an 11 year old girl when the sun is in her eyes.

Quindiana Jones
12-15-2009, 02:03 AM
That's what the sneaky :bou::bou::bou::bou: Punt is for, Crop. :D

Rad Bromance
12-15-2009, 02:33 AM
My first hangover was enough to make me never drink again.:greenie:

Quindiana Jones
12-15-2009, 02:44 AM
Wuss. ;)

Unbreakable Will
12-15-2009, 05:58 AM
C'mon, a hangover kept you from drinking? Have some more of the creature when you get one and it'll take the edge off :beer:

guffman
12-15-2009, 06:27 AM

wow... i had no idea there were so many freakin squares on this forum. i dont trust a person who doesn't drink. and i'm not saying you gotta drink all the time or in excess, but seriously... what the hell?

Unbreakable Will
12-15-2009, 06:32 AM
I showed up to a party, and before anyone had gotten there besides me, I saw the host (a rather large man) who was in a football helmet that was too small, and he had a 2/3 empty bottle of Jack hanging from his fingertips singing (I kid you not) "Henry the 8th I am". He was then seen talking to a tree...>.>
Later the same guy asked if there were any 'blackies' around and before we could tell him yes he started telling rascist jokes.

Mirage
12-15-2009, 08:50 AM
Sounds awesome

Marshall Banana
12-15-2009, 05:36 PM
I don't trust a person who doesn't drink chocolate milk.

Shoeberto
12-15-2009, 06:37 PM
I had 0.7L of pure vodka in under 30 minutes, by the double. I remember faceplanting a table.

Woooow.

Most of my drunk stories are relatively tame. I just act really silly, say goofy :bou::bou::bou::bou: and drunk dial people. I haven't drank so much yet that I've blacked out/thrown up/etc. Usually I'm smart enough to cut myself off before then xD

guffman
12-15-2009, 06:59 PM

....ugh

Sephex
12-15-2009, 07:05 PM

Reminds me of the time I finished an entire fifth of Captain Morgan straight in less than two hours. Half of it was in 30 minutes. This is the only time I ever blacked out completely and retain zero memory from what happened, aside from glimpses here and there.

That was pretty much a wake up call for me to tone it down.

Marshall Banana
12-15-2009, 07:07 PM

....ugh
You don't like chocolate milk!?

scrumpleberry
12-15-2009, 07:17 PM
What a freak!

Unbreakable Will
12-15-2009, 07:28 PM
D:< Chocolate milk is the best milk of all!

theundeadhero
12-15-2009, 08:02 PM
Only on an FF message board would the guy who doesn't like chocolate milk get called out as weird :p

Zeldy
12-15-2009, 08:03 PM

Stop drinking then you moron.

no!

Rad Bromance
12-16-2009, 02:19 AM

wow... i had no idea there were so many freakin squares on this forum. i dont trust a person who doesn't drink.

:roll2

Raistlin
12-16-2009, 02:36 AM
wow... i had no idea there were so many freakin squares on this forum. i dont trust a person who doesn't drink. and i'm not saying you gotta drink all the time or in excess, but seriously... what the hell?

Heaven forbid someone doesn't share your idea of fun. And for the record, I'm a social drinker myself.

Now that I can agree with!

Shadowdust
12-16-2009, 06:28 AM

Aww, come on man, at least you're guaranteed a designated driver. ;)

Rodarian
12-16-2009, 05:49 PM
I've been majorly drunk twice in a lifetime.

Oh if anyone of us go together in a group, lets all play beer pong together!!

G13
12-16-2009, 08:45 PM
I can remember being so drunk a friend of mine talked me into wearing a prom dress and then, thinking it wouldn't be weird the next morning, had me lay down with my sleeping brother for a "funny" picture. It was funny until the alcohol wore off.

The same night my friend's boyfriend, seeing that I could sit up without the table's help, thought it would be funny to dare me to stand on my head. I tried, fell, and never got back up. Not that I didn't try though. Apparently there's a video on my friend's myspace of me "flopping around like a mermaid".

I don't hang out with them anymore. :colbert:

guffman
12-16-2009, 09:34 PM

....ugh

thats not what my ugh... was for. it was in reference towards the statement itself. Chocolate milk is fine but the statement made no sense because at no point in time did i say i did not like chocolate milk. see what I'm saying here?

Marshall Banana
12-16-2009, 09:38 PM
What about strawberry milk?

Raistlin
12-16-2009, 09:46 PM

thats not what my ugh... was for. it was in reference towards the statement itself. Chocolate milk is fine but the statement made no sense because at no point in time did i say i did not like chocolate milk. see what I'm saying here?

I am fairly certain you missed the point. :holmes:

Shiny
12-17-2009, 12:32 AM
chocolate milk is sogud n this best rgthread evar *hic*

drotato
12-17-2009, 12:51 AM
Okay, first of all... chocolate milk is amazing. :colbert:

And secondly, I've only been majorly drunk three times. <. <

The only somewhat funny story from any of those times is really stupid. xD

I went with a friend to this chick's house, and we got really wasted from drinking jack and vodka. Neither one of us were smart enough to realize we had no designated driver, and the chick MADE us sleep at her house. I woke up the next morning with this little kid laying on top of me, and my mum calling my phone screaming and wondering where I was. <. <

I have no idea who the little kid was, or what he was doing laying on me, but he smelled like liquior too. /:

Namingway
12-17-2009, 01:39 AM
Just came home from the Christmas dinner with the faculty of science at Lund university (it's 2:30 AM here). It was fun to see the university president do the moonwalk to Michael Jackson's "Thriller" after the dinner. :lol: (some of the other professors were dancing quite intensely as well...) I had a glass of wine (or two) and a couple of drinks, so I guess I'm sort of "affected" (for free, mind you :))

Sephex
12-17-2009, 03:28 AM
At a friends house I had three mixed drinks with 92 proof rum. I got buzzed. Sometimes I hate having a high tolerance.

Unbreakable Will
12-17-2009, 06:27 AM
I can remember being so drunk a friend of mine talked me into wearing a prom dress and then, thinking it wouldn't be weird the next morning, had me lay down with my sleeping brother for a "funny" picture. It was funny until the alcohol wore off.

The same night my friend's boyfriend, seeing that I could sit up without the table's help, thought it would be funny to dare me to stand on my head. I tried, fell, and never got back up. Not that I didn't try though. Apparently there's a video on my friend's myspace of me "flopping around like a mermaid".

I don't hang out with them anymore. :colbert:
Bwahaha, poor Guardian.
I'd have at least helped you up, but thats what friends are for arent they? *slaps KICK ME sign on his back*
JK

Okay, first of all... chocolate milk is amazing. :colbert:

And secondly, I've only been majorly drunk three times. <. <

The only somewhat funny story from any of those times is really stupid. xD

I went with a friend to this chick's house, and we got really wasted from drinking jack and vodka. Neither one of us were smart enough to realize we had no designated driver, and the chick MADE us sleep at her house. I woke up the next morning with this little kid laying on top of me, and my mum calling my phone screaming and wondering where I was. <. <

I have no idea who the little kid was, or what he was doing laying on me, but he smelled like liquior too. /:
Heh, haven't heard that one. You child molester...oh wait...you're two years younger than me aren't you?...I stand by my statement :shifty:

Levian
12-17-2009, 07:02 AM
Ugh, done so many stupid things. One of them being running into a warehouse full of beer and running around inside among all the bottles of beer setting off all of the alarms in the entire world.

Btw, I never intended to take any beer, I was just amazed by the amounts of it at the tme. :p

guffman
12-17-2009, 08:10 AM
At a friends house I had three mixed drinks with 92 proof rum. I got buzzed. Sometimes I hate having a high tolerance.

orly? was it the good ol sailor jerry?

KentaRawr!
12-17-2009, 05:04 PM
I've never been drunk myself, being underage. However, I have a tale of my first time being in a room with a bunch of drunk middle-aged people. :D

My friend, Caleb, happens to have new neighbors. Their son, Van, has a band. After re-discovering their daughter, who seemed to be gaining her mother's attention by hiding, Van's mother invited me to watch their band. So, we walk towards their house, and I start hearing the music roar. I would have liked it if it wasn't a hard-rock band, but the music was still a great experience. Their bass player was awesome (Van), their guitarist was very nice, and the drummer was playing perfectly, as any drummer should. Something I disliked about the guitarist was that between songs, whether or not we were standing right next to him, he'd bother to speak into the mic. Ugh.

Of course, that's beside the point. While listening to the band, Caleb and two of our friends walk in. They didn't know where I was, but now I was found, so we listened to the band together. Caleb enjoyed it, Dustin was bobbing his head, and Evan had no comment. He was just the first one to notice the huge amount of energy drinks stored on the wall. I had an internal 'lol'.

I'm not sure at what point every middle-aged person in the room got ridiculously drunk, but they got ridiculously drunk. It was awkward. At one point, two of the 'drunkards' (as they shall be referred henceforth) were arguing over whether or not they should sing to the song. Once they finally decided they would, my first reaction was simply to move the microphone back to the guitarist. Even over the music blaring, I could hear Dustin laughing his ass off at that. One of the drunkards just stared at me and said something which, thankfully, I couldn't hear.

At one point, I got the chance to play the guitar myself. One of the drunkards was surprised that I could play, and it seems that it will forever be a mystery to them, because they don't remember anything but the morning after. It's somewhat sad, really. But I screwed up twice, so maybe it's for the better. They say first impressions are everything.

Eventually, one of the drunkards (who actually has quite a past in music) joined in. He still had the mind to play, but his singing was very bad. He was talking funny before he played, so I think it was the alcohol that messed that up. It's interesting to see how musical skill shines through drunk people.

When everything was done with, Caleb, Dustin and Evan had already left. I stayed to talk with the older gentleman who was drunk and singing. He taught me how to play the drums, which was very fun, even if it was confusing. Unlike the others, he actually seemed to take being drunk quite well, and we had an interesting conversation. But one person was speaking gibberish and falling over, so our conversation kept getting interrupted. She actually fell in a way that reminds me of our side-break falls in earlier Karate classes. At least I can be sure drunk people don't hurt their spines!

So, yeah. I just made up for the lack of wildness with a ton of words, but that's my first "Only sober guy in the room besides the band" moment.

Sephex
12-17-2009, 08:33 PM

Nice catch. You are correct, sir. I love that stuff.

Rocket Edge
12-17-2009, 09:47 PM
I think this thread will become more and more active over the holidays. I for one will be binge-ing from Christmas Day 'til the New Year.

EDIT: I'm hammered right now.

~*~Celes~*~
12-20-2009, 07:24 AM
i'm a little fuzzy (coconut rum + hawaiian punch = :heart:) but not drunk~

had a bad night :(

Moon Rabbits
12-20-2009, 07:32 AM

ilu.

i'm a little fuzzy (coconut rum + hawaiian punch = :heart:) but not drunk~

had a bad night :(

Uhm, both of those drinks separate are good ... but together? ewww.

I also do not echo the sentiment of hatin' on the non-drinkers. There is such a thing as an alcoholic ;) Besides that, I know a handful of people who just don't enjoy the feeling of being drunk. Hell, <s>50%</s> 70% time I get drunk I regret it.

I have a million and one silly drunken stories. My favorite is from when I was ... 14 or 15. I was running around the house we were drinking at, in nothing but boxer shorts for my clothes were drying (having jumped into the pool fully clothed, iPod+cellphone and all), with a popsicle in hand (or maybe it was being held by the waistband of my shorts ...) shouting I AM THE POPSICLE KING.

edit: to be fair.

guffman
12-20-2009, 08:07 AM

Nice catch. You are correct, sir. I love that stuff.

oh fuck yeah. i will drink that :bou::bou::bou::bou: until i die. but i am drunk off Killian's tonight!

Raistlin
12-20-2009, 05:48 PM
I also do not echo the sentiment of hatin' on the non-drinkers. There is such a thing as an alcoholic ;) Besides that, I know a handful of people who just don't enjoy the feeling of being drunk.

A good friend of mine in college didn't drink, hated beer, and had never been drunk before. Over senior week, I introduced him to vodka + lemonade, he had four or so in one night, and passed out on the couch during a movie. I mocked him for turning into a booze hound.

Most alcohol is definitely an acquired taste, but everyone can enjoy fruity mixed drinks.

Moon Rabbits
12-20-2009, 06:39 PM
I also do not echo the sentiment of hatin' on the non-drinkers. There is such a thing as an alcoholic ;) Besides that, I know a handful of people who just don't enjoy the feeling of being drunk.

A good friend of mine in college didn't drink, hated beer, and had never been drunk before. Over senior week, I introduced him to vodka + lemonade, he had four or so in one night, and passed out on the couch during a movie. I mocked him for turning into a booze hound.

Most alcohol is definitely an acquired taste, but everyone can enjoy fruity mixed drinks.

Killer Kool-Aid is my favorite fruity mixed drink. Or pornstar shots. But nothing beats liquid cocaine or jack&coke~

Shoeberto
12-20-2009, 07:06 PM
Hrm. Last night I had a forty of Miller Lite, a forty of King Cobra, and then three bottles of Bud Select. I overdid it a little bit.

theundeadhero
12-21-2009, 02:41 AM
Sailor Jerry is awesome.

Shauna
12-21-2009, 05:53 AM
I have no idea what half these drinks you're talking about are. I feel like Im missing out. :(