PDA

View Full Version : This chicken burger is SEXY

BarelySeeAtAll
12-15-2009, 02:39 PM
Okay so I'm sitting in my 6th-form cafe right now, and observing the other weirdo's around me. Apparently we're now selling chicken burgers, and just saw a [really quite cute] guy buy his g.f a chicken burger and she like..stuffed it in her gob like it was going to save her life or something..Now, I don't know about you but personally I don't find talking with your mouth full particularly appealing, but here this [really quite cute] guy smiling with clear adoration and such like for the girl.

Of course, I'm merely going by the outer impressions and that here, but he CLEARLY didn't go for this girl by mere obersvation in the cafe. I know I'm being a little shallow here, but without knowing someone, would you really find them that attractive when they eat fast food. It's not my idea of romance to a) go for a "romantic" first date at McDonalds, or b) spot my Mr. Right in B.K.

So what would you do if you saw this really cute guy/girl, clearly distracted by his/her face, then watch him/her shove a bacon burger in his/her mouth? Would you seriously make any advances on them? Or, if your guy/gal took you to some fast food place for a nice night out? Sure, as a matter of convenience I think I could probably let it slide, once or twice, but if they start making it a regular thing..it's kinda not worth it imho.

I'm one person, with weird and strong opinions, what's yours? :greenie:

Unbreakable Will
12-15-2009, 02:49 PM
I wouldn't mind now if Nikki talked with her mouth full or if she 'stuffed her gob' with a chicken burger ;D, but if it was the first date and the girl was doing that there'd be a "What the fuck was that? Are you extremely hungry?" moment.

Jiro
12-15-2009, 04:44 PM
So this is why I can't pick up chicks

Zeldy
12-15-2009, 08:18 PM
haha funnily enough it was only yesterday that me and my friends discussed this whilst sat in Subway. I had a mighty 12" sub and commented on how I'd hate to go on a date and allow them to see me making such a mess as I was and my mates were just like "...If a lad brought you here for a date I would be worried". I dunno if this is at all relevant to the topic but it is kinda.

Badge
12-15-2009, 08:32 PM
Luckily I found a guy that is as obsessed with food as I am. We happily laugh at being greedy and our love of shoving food down our gobs....so sorry not with you on this one. I'm more of a 'yeah man get that awesome looking burger down your mouth' because I find it amusing that people can be real people and not care what people think about them when they're eating. Nothing worse than spilling food accidentally down yourself and feeling embarrassed because your date is embarrassed. Instead laugh about it, enjoy your food and don't worry about it. :)

Rantz
12-15-2009, 08:44 PM
Now there's someone making sense. ^

Aerith's Knight
12-15-2009, 10:41 PM
Dates of mine happen in restaurants.. with real silverware.. not the McDonalds.

So I always eat politely, and that means not very fast. I've seen a woman or two shovel food inside though, fairly disturbing.

Current one actually takes 5 times as long as me to finish her food, so no worry there...

..except for the fact that that's annoying too, of course.

-N-
12-15-2009, 10:56 PM
here is the part where i get banned

http://www.neelfirst.com/filespace/av.PNG

Aerith's Knight
12-16-2009, 12:16 AM
So that's where American pie got that from.

Kamiko
12-16-2009, 11:57 PM
I don't really go to fast food places much, but neither do I usually strike up conversations with people in eateries either.
As for fast food dining experiences, I could eat there for a date but I'd prefer to cook. Or just go to the cafeteria!
Whoo hoo.
So delicious.

Crop
12-17-2009, 12:45 AM
I like to eat fast food. If I started dating a girl and early on she said "let's go to Burger King to eat", I'd be instantly turned on, I don't think I could contain myself.

Rad Bromance
12-17-2009, 02:26 AM
Actually I remember going on a date to Wendy's once (it wasn't a first date, it was a third date I think), and it was probably the most romantic date I've ever had. :D

I don't really think the food people eat makes them more or less attractive. Manners might though.

Namelessfengir
12-17-2009, 02:51 AM
depends on the girl and the locale.... if were hanging out and she inhales a slice of pizza thats fine... but theres something to say for manners in public, people suck and its usually better not to give them ammo

Jojee
12-17-2009, 03:48 AM
It doesn't bother me. What was that movie, I think it starred Matt Damon and had Ben Affleck in it and was directed by him too? About this super math genius? :</>D

Anyway in that movie the main guy goes on a first date with this chick and they're at this burger place and stuffing their faces, and she kisses him while there's a bunch of food in their mouths and it sounds really gross, but it was actually really cute, okay? xD

Moon Rabbits
12-17-2009, 03:51 AM
Fast food is disgusting, so yes, yes I would be turned off immensely.

Sephex
12-17-2009, 03:52 AM
Does she have a vagina? I'm game!

Seriously, though, it wouldn't bother me too much.

Levian
12-17-2009, 06:47 AM
Ugh, my cousin does this whenever he's having chips. He'll take a handful with one hand and put it in his mouth, and before he swallows he will have put a handful from the other hand into his mouth. He's eating so fast that he's having trouble to breathe and keeps gasping for air, he sounds like a 70 year old man pleasuring himself.

Sephex
12-17-2009, 06:49 AM
he sounds like a 70 year old man pleasuring himself.

I haven't laughed that hard at a post from here in ages. I think I might try to use this as a pick-up line someday.

Old Manus
12-17-2009, 12:30 PM
I don't care about the topic, I just want to mention that whenever I see the title I think of Barry from RE1