A flower girl getting impaled by a katana? :(
Or a sword wielding dude that got owned by a battalion of soldiers? :(

http://www.avatarist.com/avatars/Games/Final-Fantasy/Tifa-going-crazy.gif

Raistlin
12-16-2009, 01:53 AM
When did Mukki die?!??

Crop
12-16-2009, 01:54 AM
Well I don't know anything about this here 'Crisis Core', but in FFVII when Zack dies, I was pretty gutted. He was cooler than Cloud and had better hair.

Christmas
12-16-2009, 01:55 AM
When did Mukki die?!??

Notice the question mark beside the poll option. :bigsmile:

Jiro
12-18-2009, 02:10 PM
I think a lot of people would be shattered if Mukki died. He provides a lot of comic relief and entertainment and nice massages to Cloud. I think Zack's death was underplayed when compared to Aeris'.

Because, really, Aeris ran off on her own and got herself killed. That was just stupidity. Zack was trying to save Cloud's life and all that.

PeneloRatsbane
12-21-2009, 10:17 PM
I think a lot of people would be shattered if Mukki died. He provides a lot of comic relief and entertainment and nice massages to Cloud. I think Zack's death was underplayed when compared to Aeris'.

Because, really, Aeris ran off on her own and got herself killed. That was just stupidity. Zack was trying to save Cloud's life and all that.

Aeris was praying for salvation with her magic materia, held safely in her hair for some reason. How was she to know that Sephiroth was gunna jump out of nowhere and stab her guts up? She knew it was dangerous and all but i bet she just thought it was going to be a quick job and then back to the gang or off home.

Zack just got in a reallly bad messed up situation that he couldn't escape. But being in SOLDIER is inherently dangerous anyway

Chloe.
12-21-2009, 11:54 PM
I definitely think Zack's death was more epic and emotional for me. Aeris deserved to die, imo.

Dr.M
05-07-2010, 12:23 PM
zack. he got gunned down by a whole heap of soldiers and in CC you can see his body dying before you. aerith had a quick death.

Clo
05-07-2010, 03:25 PM
Seeing as how I was seven years old when I first played FF7, Aeris's death was the most epic thing to my underdeveloped brain. I even ran out of the house to tell my dad, who was mowing the lawn, what had happened.

So I have to say that. Plus, I didn't like how FF7 showed the scene of Zach being shot by two ShinRa, and then Crisis Core had him ninja up a whole goddamn ShinRa army. A little... less... romantic?

BarelySeeAtAll
05-09-2010, 09:27 PM
Zack's death - makes me cry EVERY time. It might've been the bit afterwards, with all the flashbacks which make you remember the whole game and the music. Or, it might just be that I found Zack a much more likeable character, therefore I felt more emotional when he was killed despite knowing it would happen. Aerith's was kind of..lame, and Sephiroth makes me laugh afterwards haha.

Plus we actually WATCHED Zack dying, all bloody and messed up. Aerith didn't even bleed! So, maybe graphics all had a part in it too.

..Oh who knows T_T.

sephyroth
06-02-2010, 08:19 PM
Hey jackass - Chloe aerith was a relly nice character she DID NOT deserve to die and she is not an IMO you stupid little *****!!!!!!!!!

P.S sorry for the spellings i'm not that good