PDA

View Full Version : Shrines GBA

Biukin
12-16-2009, 09:24 AM
Where Are All The Locations Of All The Elemental Gift Dungeons?
Plz Help

qwertysaur
12-16-2009, 04:11 PM
(Earth) Earthgift Shrine is by the temple of Chaos where the game starts. You need to beat this one 4 times to fight all the bosses. 5 floors.

(Fire) Hellfire Chasm is on one of the islands by where Bahamut's cave is. You need to finish this one twice. 10 floors.

(Water) Lifespring Grotto is in a whirlpool near Melmond. You need to use the ship to enter. You need to finish this one twice again. 20 floors. The two hardest bosses in the game are on floor 20 here, Shinryu and Omega.

(Wind) Whisperwind Cove is in the river system by where Mt. Gulug is located. only need to go through this one once to get all the goodies, it is very long with 40 floors. This does include non battle floors, like a town of mages that sells every magic spell in the game.

Biukin
01-08-2010, 11:54 PM
Thank You

Hal Darkbad
02-02-2010, 06:29 PM
I felt these werent even worth doing.. its just so ridiculously easy, the shrines wouldnt be a challenge only in how patient you are to wade through the lame ass battles to get some lame ass treasure you dont even need to make the game easier. They should have had this on origins

RedPouch
02-11-2010, 02:15 AM
(Earth) Earthgift Shrine is by the temple of Chaos where the game starts. You need to beat this one 4 times to fight all the bosses. 5 floors.

(Fire) Hellfire Chasm is on one of the islands by where Bahamut's cave is. You need to finish this one twice. 10 floors.

(Water) Lifespring Grotto is in a whirlpool near Melmond. You need to use the ship to enter. You need to finish this one twice again. 20 floors. The two hardest bosses in the game are on floor 20 here, Shinryu and Omega.

(Wind) Whisperwind Cove is in the river system by where Mt. Gulug is located. only need to go through this one once to get all the goodies, it is very long with 40 floors. This does include non battle floors, like a town of mages that sells every magic spell in the game.

I never even ended up trying the shrines. I usually enjoy doing "bonus stuff" in games, but for some reason I didn't feel motivated to do any of these. Unfortunately, I didn't really feel motivated to complete Soul of Rebirth either. Are either of these any fun?

qwertysaur
02-13-2010, 03:48 AM
The shrines are nostalgia bursts for the seasoned FF player. Also Lifespring Grotto has 2 superbosses waiting to kill you :p

Myrn
06-25-2010, 01:10 AM
Is it just me or did Omega kinda look like an accident? He looks so sloppy and thrown together he's actually kinda sad. My favorite design for a character in that game were the brooms in Matoya's house. :) The music was cute too :)