PDA

View Full Version : Muse on tour

Inferno
12-16-2009, 09:16 PM
This british band is amazing... one of my favorites. They'll be on tour in Canada and US in March along with Silversun Pickups. So I think it's gonna be a freakin' good show. I'll be seeing them in Montreal at the Bell Center.

So how about you guys ? Will you ?

gameorgamer
12-17-2009, 09:45 AM
I will go,i like them so much.

Breine
12-17-2009, 11:49 AM
They've just played in Denmark. A bunch of my friends went to see them since they think Muse is awesome.

I think Muse is alright. I saw them live at Roskilde Festival a couple of years ago and thought they did a good job. They're playing there again next year, so maybe I'll see them again, if some other band I'd rather like to see isn't playing in the same time slot.

eestlinc
12-21-2009, 06:01 AM
they are a little too serious in their proggishness, but they are pretty good and I hear they lay it out well in live shows.

TheAbominatrix
12-21-2009, 06:16 AM
I've seen them live before, and it wasn't too bad. The layout of the show itself was interesting at first, but the visuals became very repetitive and the over-all presentation was a little too egotistical. The band themselves didn't do much on stage, and their live performance wasnt that amazing - in fact I wouldn't be surprised to find much of it was pre-recorded, because it just didn't sound all that live.

All that criticism aside, not a terrible show, but not one of the best either. Then again I'm not a huge fan. I enjoyed a couple of their earlier albums, but their most recent stuff isn't my cup of tea.

Bunny
12-21-2009, 07:01 AM
I enjoy the occasional Muse song but not enough to pay money to see them live.

Badge
12-21-2009, 07:49 PM
I saw Muse a couple of years ago and they were really good. Going to see them again next September. They aren't my favourite band but they do put on an amazing show.

As for the egotistical comment above. If I were Matt Bellamy, I'd have an ego like his too xD

Inferno
12-21-2009, 08:01 PM
Thanks, I was starting to have a little doubt here.

Matt Bellamy is awesome... and Dom Howard too !

TheAbominatrix
12-21-2009, 08:27 PM
Nah, if you're a huge fan you'll have a great time. The other people I went with adore Muse and loved every minute of the show. I'm only a casual fan and I've been to see a lot of amazing performers, so I'm a little biased and jaded. Go see Muse when they come your way, you'll love it.

Inferno
12-21-2009, 08:35 PM
Anyway my tickets were already bought ;)