PDA

View Full Version : Sibling Tales

Freya
12-18-2009, 05:49 PM
I'm the youngest of 3. My brother and I are 2 years apart and my sister and I are 6 years apart.

SOOO when I was younger my siblings would tell me that the aspen trees with the eyes....

http://photography.nationalgeographic.com/staticfiles/NGS/Shared/StaticFiles/Photography/Images/Content/quaking-aspen-trees-1000653-ga.jpg

Were watching me. And if I let them see me they would steal my soul. Of course I would never get the front seat after that cause there wasn't enough room to slide down so they couldn't see me. I've been terrified of those trees ever since.

Also they told me if I don't hold my breath when I go past a cemetery then a ghost will be able to get into me and possess me.

I use to love Disney's Pocahontas, so they started calling her Poca-poo-poo to make me mad.

They also would take off all the clothes of one of my dollies cause it'd make me mad :( She just wanted to wear her little red rain boots!

When we went to Yellowstone they were mad I had the front seat, so they licked all the crackers so when I ate them they could laugh manically.

So tell me stories of your siblings/cousins/whoever you are close to!

Yar
12-18-2009, 05:52 PM
In a school play, my brother in the front row on stage, he started to squirm and eventually wet his pants and ran off stage. :p

Marshall Banana
12-18-2009, 06:16 PM
My half-siblings don't like me, because I got to keep our daddy, and they didn't. Hmph!

Rantz
12-18-2009, 06:28 PM
My older brother and I used to be at each others' throats a lot until I hit my teens, or something like that. When he had a friend over I'd always want to play with them but my brother got them to play pranks on me instead. ;_;

Raistlin
12-18-2009, 08:06 PM
My half-sister and I are over 11 years apart, so there has never been much in the way of sibling rivalry/animosity. Strangers have actually thought I was her father before.

Aerith's Knight
12-18-2009, 08:20 PM
My older brother and me used to wail on each other with plastic swords... Cause it was awesome.

When I was little, my older sister once hugged me so strongly that I nearly passed out from actual loss of oxygen. Yes, that actually does happen in real life. Of course, it was right after I was almost hit by a car, so I don't blame her.

About 6 or 7 years ago, my little sister was so annoyed that I didn't give her any attention, that she climbed up a huge tree and demanded I catch her or if I didn't it would be my fault. She actually jumped, but I was below the tree already (thank god) and caught her. Since then I have a crack in my back though. :p Well, I suppose she got what she wanted, couldn't really leave her alone after that.

A couple years ago I rigged a detonator on some firecrackers and put them inside a snowman. When my brother when by I made the head explode. xD

Rye
12-18-2009, 09:33 PM
My brother and I are only about two years apart in age. He has Asperger's so he'll often say very unusual stuff nowadays, as his speech has really really improved in the past few years from him not being able to talk much at all.

It's part of his charm; last time I Skyped my family, we were discussing Twilight and my brother started talking about there being Twilight panties and dildoes now, in front of my parents, and then topped it all off with this gem: "I don't like Twilight. Sparkling vampires are an OXYMORON."

He's grown up into a really sweet and nice kid.

Shlup
12-19-2009, 12:06 AM
My sisters are 14 and 10, and my brother is 7. The ten-year-old is easiest to screw with.

We have some lamps on timers at our house, and last time she was here she saw one switch on. She asked wtf so I told her with a straight face "Oh, that was just the ghost. He does that sometimes."

She wigged. It was awesome.

A couple of years ago for Christmas I gave her Sea Monkeys and told her that when they get big enough she has to start feeding them chicken, and then they'll get bigger and she can move them to the bathtub and they'll eventually grow into mermaids.

And I don't remember why, but recently I was mocking her for being a baby murderer, which she found amusing.

Last year for Christmas I bought her a Littlest Pet Shop set that had a small lady bug with a big flower hat and sunglasses, so I told her the lady bug was a pimp and taught her to say "Pimpin' ain't easy but it's necessary." Which she promptly told to her teacher. Ha!

And my little brother has been Rick Rolling me on Y!M and Facebook at every opportunity for a week. I told him to knock it off so he said "ok"... and then promply Rick Rolled me in Japanese.

Jiro
12-19-2009, 12:14 AM
When I was, uh, 5 or something, my brother and I were tossing rocks at each other and I accidentally on purpose threw a massive one and it cut his head open. He got me back what 11 years later by throwing a bamboo pole at my face and nearly taking out my eye. I know have a sweet crescent shaped scar on my nose.

We used to fight, physically beat on each other, a lot until well basically he got bigger. I could probably still hurt him because I'm stronger, but he could fight back now!

Shoeberto
12-19-2009, 12:17 AM
Last year for Christmas I bought her a Littlest Pet Shop set that had a small lady bug with a big flower hat and sunglasses, so I told her the lady bug was a pimp and taught her to say "Pimpin' ain't easy but it's necessary." Which she promptly told to her teacher. Ha!
Oh my god xD

My big sis is three years older, which was just enough of a difference that we never really had trouble with each other. Apparently she really enjoyed having me as a baby though. There are videos where you could see her kinda leading me around and playing mommy, and my mom and dad have told me that she did most of the work in potty training me xD

Rye
12-19-2009, 01:29 AM
My little brother and Huxley have decided to become best friends in the cause of making me miserable and angry. They bother me like nothing else, and when I drove around with them before, they stole my iPod, blasted "What Is Love" out the open windows in the middle of the busiest part of town on full volume and bass, and started bobbing their heads.

:colbert:

Shlup
12-19-2009, 01:31 AM
Hux + Your Brother = Dream Team

Jiro
12-19-2009, 01:34 AM
Hux + Your Brother = Dream Team

QFT

Rye
12-19-2009, 01:56 AM
It was horrible! They even did this horrible cheesy "BROTHA FROM ANOTHER MOTHA" high-five in the middle of my roars of anger. :hot:

Rantz
12-19-2009, 02:09 AM
Ahahaha. xD Keep doing what you're doing, Hux and RyeBro.

Raistlin
12-19-2009, 06:27 AM

And I thought I taught my sister to say terrible things.

qwertysaur
12-19-2009, 06:33 AM
I taught my cousin to play Smash when she was 7. Now she is 10 and her favorite thing to do is throw bob-ombs at people and eat them with Kirby. We also taught her poker when she was eight, and now she has gotten decent at the game. Her poker face is, unique. She likes to do the Eyebrows like Dr. Wily as she gets cards to confuse is :p

Jojee
12-19-2009, 06:37 AM
I grew up with my older cousin who as some people know was really mean and convinced me he was god and made me do whatever he wanted, and bit me pretending he was a tiger really hard, and pushed me down concrete stairs to see what would happen, etc xD

My little brother is 6 years younger than me. When he was 2, I convinced him to stick beads up his nose and then he had to go to the emergency room to get them removed. xD

When he was like 8, he got a stick from our backyard and carved a lightning sign onto his forehead so he could be like Harry Potter. My mom found him in the bathroom stabbing at his head with a stick and blood flowing down his face. xD

NorthernChaosGod
12-19-2009, 10:51 AM
My half-sister and I are over 11 years apart, so there has never been much in the way of sibling rivalry/animosity. Strangers have actually thought I was her father before.

Rofl.

I'm the oldest, I did all the picking on. :bigsmile:

Old Manus
12-19-2009, 01:01 PM
I'm the oldest of four brothers. One day we'll all be sent to war and all but the youngest will be killed, and a band of all-american soldiers will be sent on a suicide mission to save him and tears will come to the eyes of millions at the credits.

Rodarian
12-19-2009, 01:42 PM
My sister is older than me by a year while my brother is younger to me by three.

I have the Middle Child Syndrome... (YES IT DOES EXIST!!!! :P )

My sister and I have always been at each others throats. My mum told me that when I was just a few months old, she pushed me off the bed 0_o....

She's also attempted to asphyxiate me on several occasions. There is a home video that has recorded one such act.

She's mutilated and has destroyed several of my toys. She once placed all of my action figures in various sexual positions.

The last of the largest blow out was in 2008 when she was getting married. Basically it Was Bridezilla(Her) VS Godzilla (me). ANd this entire blowout were in front of friends, families and elders.....

(We later made up, but yea that blow was recorded as well XD )

My brother are a lot closer so we tend to fight very infrequent. If we did, it was over the tv remote!!

I've now begun to be a surrogate big bro to my mum's nephew. 18 He really has no cousins his age and him being the eldest, its kinda lonely for him. Oh if you must know, my bro and I tortured him profusely... XD..SO I guess I'm making it up by teaching him all that I know...

Breine
12-19-2009, 03:22 PM
It was horrible! They even did this horrible cheesy "BROTHA FROM ANOTHER MOTHA" high-five in the middle of my roars of anger. :hot:

Hahahaha! I dig it xD

I have an older brother who's 29 and a younger foster sister who's turning 14 in like two weeks. - I'm 21, so there's 7-8 years between me and them.

My sister has been living with us for 6 years now, so I grew up as the youngest sibling with only me and my brother, which meant the usual teasing and him taking advantage of being the oldest.
Today we have a good relationship - he's always trying to hook me up with all sorts of girls, sometimes calling me in the middle of the night to get me to talk to this random girl I don't know, and other times trying to force conversation between me and a strange girl he met in the bar on nights where we're both out drinking.
We're complete opposites - he's the jock and ladies man and I'm the artsy hippie geek.

My sister is quite ditzy and usually has this contagious happy personality. When I'm in a bad mood she loves to tease me about it, and tries to make me laugh.. and she usually succeeds. She's very naive and gullible, which sometimes makes her sound stupid, although she isn't.. we do get a good laugh out of that from time to time, though xD
She's also a teenager and as a result she can be a queeeen bitch and very moody.