PDA

View Full Version : Unflirtable

DarkBahamut
12-19-2009, 06:22 AM
I never try to flirt. Never ever. How bout' you guys?
I mean, once I was, but I didn't even notice.

Me- What do ya' wanna be when you grow up?
Girl - I dunno. Volleyball player or vet.
Me - I find it cute that a lot of girls wanna be a vet.
Girl - Are you trying to flirt with me?
Me - No.
Girl - Oh, cuz I would.

Ugh, I lost my dignity that day.

Anyways, talk about your flirt relatedness and attempts!

Jojee
12-19-2009, 06:54 AM
I don't seriously try to flirt with people. When I do it's usually joking around. But sometimes I engage in behavior that's not meant to be flirtatious and is totally innocent on my part, but guys misinterpret? xD

Namelessfengir
12-19-2009, 08:40 AM
i flirt all the time reactions are fun

Jiro
12-19-2009, 08:47 AM
I flirt a lot. Not on purpose. I just try to be nice to everyone and it ends up happening that way.

Loony BoB
12-19-2009, 08:59 AM
She would what? Flirt with herself? Have you flirt with her? Or is she saying "I would" as in "I'd do you."

If it's either of the latter two, you're doing well regardless.

EDIT: I do flrt when the need arises. Just ask Danielle, Dan or Lev.

Fuzakeru
12-19-2009, 09:08 AM
I jokingly flirt a lot but I've always been like that girl that is 'that guy's' best friend kind of girl so it's always been a big joke to be a pervert.

Since I've lost weight I think I got de-friend zone'd by some guys and that makes it a little awkward since joking around is me flirting for real now? ..pssh, and you say GIRLS are complicated! I'm not innocent either though. I'm terrible at figuring out if guys are REALLY flirting with me or joking flirting with me. :/ I'm dense cause I don't understand why a guy would want to flirt with me for real.

If I'm in a situation where there's real flirting going on and I'm sincerely being complimented - I instantly go in to doofus mode. I go from like the smooth pervert to like the middle schooler who doesn't know if we should hold hands with our fingers laced or not.

In short - I'm awful at this game! D: I need to level grind or something.

NorthernChaosGod
12-19-2009, 10:43 AM
You're not supposed to try. As soon as you start trying, you fail.

~*~Celes~*~
12-19-2009, 01:26 PM
I don't try but apparently i've been labeled as a flirt by various people, so... xD

Rodarian
12-19-2009, 01:45 PM
I'm a notorious flirt.... I probably be flirting with any warm bodied human LOL

You guys must have noticed that.

Breine
12-19-2009, 03:41 PM
Apparently I'm a flirty person - I don't notice myself, though. It has lead to some awkward situations xD

Shattered Dreamer
12-19-2009, 04:00 PM
If its female I flirt with it :bigsmile: Sometimes totally unintentionally :p

Raistlin
12-19-2009, 05:29 PM
I dont' tend to flirt a lot, unless it's facetiously.

Rye
12-19-2009, 06:06 PM
I don't really think so! I just dazzle them. :hux:

Freya
12-19-2009, 06:13 PM
I just am social and then they think it's flirting? I just joke around and such like i normally would but then they take it as flirting. It's kinda weird. My actual flirts are so obvious it's insane.

~*~Celes~*~
12-19-2009, 07:46 PM
I'm liking the sparklepire xD

The Summoner of Leviathan
12-19-2009, 07:48 PM
I'm a bit of a flirt. It just happens. *shrugs*

DarkBahamut
12-19-2009, 09:38 PM
She would what? Flirt with herself? Have you flirt with her? Or is she saying "I would" as in "I'd do you."

If it's either of the latter two, you're doing well regardless.

EDIT: I do flrt when the need arises. Just ask Danielle, Dan or Lev.
I think she meant I'd flirt with you if you were.

Fuzakeru
12-19-2009, 09:57 PM
I don't really think so! I just dazzle them. :hux:

Wh-what is this feeling? ..... my heart. It is fluttering. Butterfly wings are tickling my stomach. :flirt:

Melissaur
12-19-2009, 10:27 PM
I'm a naturaly flirty person. It's just my personality. It's how I get to know people

Meat Puppet
12-19-2009, 11:15 PM
Depends if waving a dollar counts as flirting or not.

Raistlin
12-20-2009, 12:44 AM
Of course it does. http://www.thegamersalliance.net/forums/images/smilies/pimp.gif

NorthernChaosGod
12-20-2009, 12:58 AM
Then I'm a giant flirt.

Shiny
12-20-2009, 01:04 AM
When I flirt it's normally for humor's sake. If I'm really interested in the person I'll just stand there and sparkle. Twinkle twinkle.

Shlup
12-20-2009, 01:36 AM
I be dazzlin'. :hux:

Flirting is fun! I have to watch it because I'm happily married, but I do enjoy flirting sometimes. A little. BJ's super fun to flirt with when he's drunk!

Marshall Banana
12-20-2009, 02:11 AM
I pretended to poke Shlupie's boobies when her head was turned during our webcam session with Rye at Jeremy's house!

I guess that's not really flirting, but that event is what popped in my head.

Rye
12-20-2009, 02:16 AM
I pretended to poke Shlupie's boobies when her head was turned during our webcam session with Rye at Jeremy's house!

I guess that's not really flirting, but that event is what popped in my head.

Oh, I flirt with Monda! I can only flirt with the girls. :ichigo:

Shlup
12-20-2009, 02:16 AM
I spent a lot of that webcam session with my head turned, you tart.

Rye
12-20-2009, 02:30 AM
I spent a lot of that webcam session grinning ear to ear at the boobie poking. You... tart. :flirt:

Laddy
12-20-2009, 03:56 AM
I'm a total flirt~

DarkBahamut
12-20-2009, 04:46 PM
WELL! I flirt with the....the.....SMILEYS!!!

Me: Omg, you're so sexy
:tongue:: Yup

BarelySeeAtAll
12-20-2009, 05:37 PM
My mate's favourite quote: flirtation - attention without intention. But he's practically a manwhore so, that's just an excuse.

Personally, I never DO flirt on "intention" with most people; just a lot of jokes. But, with a few other people I'll do it on complete purpose. A pretty good example going on now:

Me: Ahhh am a pervert
Him: We're ALL perverts :P
Me: I blame you
Him: Just blame boys in general lol
Me: Permission there, or encouragement?
Him: Come to the dark side ;)
Me: Can't you just tie me up and take me there?

He's one of the few people I casually flirt with, and have something of a history with so you know; it's okay x). When I've had a little alcohol I tend (like most people) to be more general in who I flirt with intentionally.

Recently licked one of my friend's cheeks (on the face, keep it clean people) who had come out of a two week "relationship" with someone he hasn't met, because I was in a happy-hyper mood. He found me to be too insensitive after what "he'd been through" and didn't even give me a christmas card xD I bought him SOCKS people. . .SOCKS and I get nothing because I gave him a lick under the mistletoe.

Really, sometimes flirting isn't as great as you think ;_;

Rodarian
12-20-2009, 06:05 PM
Recently licked one of my friend's cheeks (on the face, keep it clean people) who had come out of a two week "relationship" with someone he hasn't met, because I was in a happy-hyper mood. He found me to be too insensitive after what "he'd been through" and didn't even give me a christmas card xD I bought him SOCKS people. . .SOCKS and I get nothing because I gave him a lick under the mistletoe.

Really, sometimes flirting isn't as great as you think ;_;

Next time you see him, take a mistletoe and then give him a "kiss" , with nice right/left hand hook shot right in the face....

That'll teach him a thing or two....

Seriously a two relationship amounts to lets say 48hrs of jerking off in front of computer.....

I would have totally licked you back and then some!

Peegee
12-20-2009, 06:37 PM
Flirting is fine but if it doesn't go anywhere I get mad. Well not mad, but I'm result oriented, so there's a perception of failure or time wasting.

Shadowdust
12-21-2009, 08:16 AM
I'm fairly certain I don't flirt. According to my wife, I have "no game." So I seriously doubt even if I was flirting that I would be successful or that it would even be recognized as bad flirting. :p

Bunny
12-21-2009, 08:19 AM
I always flirt and then I get hit.

Captain Maxx Power
12-21-2009, 09:47 AM
Flirting only works if both parties purposefully ignore the fact that flirting is occurring. Otherwise the sheer stupidity and ridiculousness of the flirting process becomes instantly apparent and the whole activity becomes a session in awkwardness. Personally I'm far too ugly to successfully flirt under most circumstances with even an ounce of success, so most of the time I never bother.

Christmas
12-21-2009, 10:45 AM
http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss146/eoffsims/ep2/Screenshot-250.jpg

LESS FLIRTING AND MORE POUNDING!

Iceglow
12-21-2009, 11:10 AM
I'm a naturaly flirty person. It's just my personality. It's how I get to know people

That pretty much sums me up too all the time, especially at work. At work one of the girls who I'm generally messing around with says I flirt with anything even the boys, my best counter to that has been "hell I'll even flirt with rocks if the mood takes me, being an animate object isn't neccessary you know." I tend to flirt a lot with female customers, it's quite funny because I tend to end up selling quite a bit of stuff too. I usually end up with women who don't know or understand anything about consoles and frankly am bored by the idea of them but they wanna get their boyfriends/husbands something they'll enjoy for xmas and so buy them consoles. I'll sell the console and to keep the woman interested, sharp and on her toes and so she has fun doing her shopping I flirt a little with them whilst doing it. Even a "hmm I wouldn't mind seeing a video of you doing the hula hoop on wii fit" can go in there, so long as they're laughing and they're not having a bad time it's all good.

Outside of work I tend to tone down my flirting big time, mainly because I have a girlfriend and flirting in front of her with anyone causes arguments I don't need. However I do still flirt outside of work even if she is with me so long as we're clear that it's ok to do so in certain situations. My flirty nature makes it hard for me at times to be in relationships because I have a lot of female friends and when I'm chatting to them there will undoubtedbly be flirty banter between us and no matter who it is, girlfriends are NEVER happy at that point.

qwertysaur
12-21-2009, 01:52 PM
I flirt in the language of calculus. ;)

DarkBahamut
12-24-2009, 02:35 AM
http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss146/eoffsims/ep2/Screenshot-250.jpg

LESS FLIRTING AND MORE POUNDING!
You.....are forever my role-model....And one heck of a player/

NeoCracker
12-24-2009, 02:46 AM
You know, after talking with some of the people from this site for so long, the joking flirt comments became normal for me and online people. It wasn't until recently I realized that it started leaking into my real life with any one other the guys. XD

Hell, I was flirting a bit with Kelli at work while talking to my sister on the phone. XD

kikimm
12-24-2009, 06:17 AM
I enjoy flirting very much. It does get me into stupid situations sometimes though! But that isn't my fault surely...:shifty:

Cuchulainn
12-24-2009, 11:43 AM
I'm a serial flirt. I do it without even knowing.

Shauna
12-24-2009, 01:28 PM
I tend to just flirt jokingly. It's always a laugh. :D Especially since I only know women and gay guys. xD

Jess
12-24-2009, 07:37 PM
I'm a massive flirt. without meaning to! I guess, like Melissaur said, it's part of my personality and how I get to know people.

Peegee
12-25-2009, 01:19 AM
Flirting only works if both parties purposefully ignore the fact that flirting is occurring. Otherwise the sheer stupidity and ridiculousness of the flirting process becomes instantly apparent and the whole activity becomes a session in awkwardness. Personally I'm far too ugly to successfully flirt under most circumstances with even an ounce of success, so most of the time I never bother.

That's an interesting take. I would prefer to see it as focusing on humor and flattery as a means of gauging reaction. If she is receptive, then it's a less...direct way than 'hey I like you let's go out' which often doesn't work because that statement if ever said, requires some degree of rapport....which omg yes, flirting is supposed to build.

At least that's how I see it. Took me a minute or something to figure out why you might think that way.