PDA

View Full Version : a rumor? or amazingness at a massive level??

dragoon1028
12-20-2009, 06:18 PM
I heard a rumor that square-enix will be releasing more characters for final fantasy dissidia. Such as Auron, Wakka, Kain, Seifer, Amarant, etc. Has anyone else heard this rumor??

arcanedude34
12-20-2009, 07:49 PM
Nnnnnope. I really hope they don't, it would most likely really throw off the balance of the game. Which would suck, because this is one of the few games where I'm finding myself able to use every character effectively. Plus 22 characters is enough to grind up to level 100 for the OCD player, thanks.

dragoon1028
12-21-2009, 12:48 AM
I get where you're coming from, but i would still love to see some of my favorite characters fighting against unlikely enemies... Quina for the Winna!

Skyblade
12-21-2009, 04:25 AM
I have not heard it, and I am fairly positive that it is false. There is no chance that they would release two FFX heroes, let alone choosing Wakka as one of them if they did.

Wolf Kanno
12-21-2009, 05:39 AM
Doubtful, I'm going to say its just a "wishful thinking" rumor. Despite Dissdia's success, SE has no plans right now to make even a sequel let alone DLC content, though for awhile their I was thinking the Fine Tuning edition (Japan Only) might get a new character added just to spite us non-Japanese fans as usual. :p

They also would have probably started releasing such content back when the Japanese version first came out as well since Dissidia is apparently the best selling PSP game over there, waiting for the U.S./PAL versions to start that stuff doesn't sound like something they would do.

At this time, I would say its more likely to be hearing an announcement from SE of a possible sequel next year though when it gets released and what content it will feauture will be up in the air.

RedPouch
12-22-2009, 03:02 PM
Many of the characters you listed are characters I had hoped to never see again, so I dearly hope not. Aside from that, I really doubt they'd be adding any content to the original Dissidia, but I don't really know anything about a sequel. If anything, they would add in characters like Ramza, Ajora, Lightning, etc.

While on that note, if they were to ever bring in Ramza, do you think they'd have Ajora as his opposite or Delita?
[!]<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden">[/!][!]Session data[/!][!]<input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">[/!]