PDA

View Full Version : Just some sneak peaks at character customisation!

Rostum
12-22-2009, 09:54 PM
Eorzeapedia: Final Fantasy XIV (FFXIV, FF14) News, Wiki, Forums, Community and more » Analysis of New Character Creation Images (http://www.eorzeapedia.com/2009/12/22/analysis-of-new-character-creation-images/)

They aren't showing too much just yet, but we can hope for some great customisation. I hope they don't go the route of Aion; there were too many ugly characters runnning around when I played it, simply because they didn't really offer much restriction on what you could do to the character's customisation.

By the way, sexy underwear is sexy.

Ouch!
12-23-2009, 06:28 PM
That's partially the reason I'm more in support of a list of a presets for various aspects of the character and not sliders for everything. It's harder to make an absolutely ridiculous character without full-blown sliders.

Rostum
12-23-2009, 11:49 PM
I agree. You can still get a lot of customisation with proper limitations that fit into the game world with presets rather than sliders. In fact, I find sliders are harder to get what you really want out of your character.

In saying that, there better be a lot of presets to choose from for each and every aspect of the character. ;)

Craig
01-17-2010, 03:23 PM
i hate to point this out but those women have camel toe

Rostum
01-17-2010, 09:11 PM
You're a little late to the party Craig. Also there is nothing wrong with camel toe.

nirojan
01-17-2010, 10:36 PM
i hate to point this out but those women have camel toe

what's wrong with that?

Craig
01-19-2010, 07:23 PM
You're a little late to the party Craig. Also there is nothing wrong with camel toe.

well this board moves so slow what can i say

and youre right, i just find it a bit odd when im looking at the character customization in a mmorpg