PDA

View Full Version : earth gift shrine (gba)

sir helix
12-23-2009, 02:14 AM
i killed lich and lit the first crystel, then i went to the earth gift shrine and went very very deep into it, found a damn desert and finally made my way deeper still, what is the point of this dungeon, i checked the ff1 guide on the front site and it said nothing.

dragoon1028
12-23-2009, 07:30 AM
I havent checked anyother forum or guide but from my personal gaming experience, the earthgift shrine, hellfire chasm, and lifespring grotto are completely pointless, besides bragging rights. However, the last dungeon, whisperwind cove, contains the 'Ultima Weapon'. But be forewarned, the whisperwind cove has 40 floors and is quite tough if you arent prepared.

Happy gaming!!!

Darth Cid
12-23-2009, 11:09 PM
The FFI Guide may have not been updated because these places were featured until GBA.

Look for tree triangles, groups of three, follow whatever direction they point out, eventually you'll find an oasis and the next floor, if you're familiar with FFIV Advance's Lunar Ruins, you'll find out upon multiple runs (which you have to do 4 runs on this place to fight all bosses) the floors randomize and eventually you'll end up in the desert again, just follow the tree triangles again.

qwertysaur
12-24-2009, 06:52 AM
Earthgift Shrine is by far the easiest of the new dungeons. Be careful though with the bosses, Echidna loves to spam instant death spells :|