PDA

View Full Version : 1 Tequila 2 Tewuila 3 Tequila Florr

Yar
12-24-2009, 06:20 AM
How much cany you drink before you cant drink

Moon Rabbits
12-24-2009, 06:31 AM
I think you're an alcoholic - this is what, the fifth thread you've started about drinking on weekdays? :love:

ANYWAY. I can drink unholy/unhealthy amounts. Actually, I can just keep drinking. That's not to say that I don't eventually start not remembering things and being a general douche bag.

Uhhhmmmm. Usually if I knock back four or five shots before going out to the club then I'm decently knackered when I get there. That's when I start guzzling back beer after beer and suddenly think tequila shots are a good idea and then wait whose car am I in where is my wallet how did I get home last night is that puke in my drawer.

Christmas
12-24-2009, 06:35 AM
http://www.funpub.net/poze/mare/57911946_1184754266.jpg

Yar
12-24-2009, 06:47 AM
I think you're an alcoholic - this is what, the fifth thread you've started about drinking on weekdays? :love:

ANYWAY. I can drink unholy/unhealthy amounts. Actually, I can just keep drinking. That's not to say that I don't eventually start not remembering things and being a general douche bag.

Uhhhmmmm. Usually if I knock back four or five shots before going out to the club then I'm decently knackered when I get there. That's when I start guzzling back beer after beer and suddenly think tequila shots are a good idea and then wait whose car am I in where is my wallet how did I get home last night is that puke in my drawer.

xD I love it

qwertysaur
12-24-2009, 06:48 AM
I have no idea. :p

Jiro
12-24-2009, 06:50 AM
I get to about 6 drinks and I get too hyper active and stop drinking and just run around being an idiot. But yeah that ended badly so I don't drink much :p Plus it is illegal and I am supposed to be a smart kid. xD

Raistlin
12-24-2009, 06:58 AM
I considering myself a lightweight, as I don't drink heavily very often (although talking to Jojo and krissy makes me feel like a rugged veteran). I tend to want to stick at the "pleasantly well buzzed" stage, which is about 7-8 drinks at a typical pace. I tend to get pretty well wasted after 10 drinks.

NeoCracker
12-24-2009, 07:11 AM
If I go through an entire bottle of Amaretto in a couple hours I'll be drunk, though it won't last to long. Not sure how many 'drinks' that would be, as the amount of alcohol used in each drink varies. :p

Also, a bottle of Gentlemen Jack within one and a half hours? That will fuck me up. :p

I Took the Red Pill
12-24-2009, 07:15 AM
Most I've attempted at once is a liter of vodka to myself in one night. My friend was going for the same. We both made it about 7/8 of the way through our bottles and passed out. I'll conquer it next semester, if I had spaced it out a bit more I definitely could've finished. Ohhh that was not fun waking up <strike>in the morning</strike> at 4 pm.

Shattered Dreamer
12-24-2009, 11:43 AM
I used to be able to put away about 8-12 pints of beer in a night plus shots (before you recommend rehab that was back in uni & well I'm Irish:tongue:) but I've lost 26 pounds in weight or so over the last while & I've turned into a total lightweight. Its made my nights out cheaper more memorable (as in I can remember:tongue:) & my hangovers are no where near as bad:D

Rodarian
12-24-2009, 12:01 PM
I'm not a hard drinker anymore.... But I do know how to hold my liqueur!

I consider myself a medium weight division:beer:

Yar, I think its time to admit yourself to an AA meeting...

Yar
12-24-2009, 01:04 PM
Yar, I think its time to admit yourself to an AA meeting...:p You guys, my only problem is that my family doesn't know how to hide liquor.

Faris
12-24-2009, 01:07 PM
I still don't know :( I always stop before I hit the "can't walk in a straight line" stage.

Jiro
12-24-2009, 01:19 PM
I think I'm on my third now, I forgot to count. They're going down slow and easy though so I dunno. I'll update you in a few hours if I haven't gone to sleep or passed out ^_^

PS don't tell anyone I'm naught jiro!

Shauna
12-24-2009, 01:23 PM
My alcohol tolerance has dropped recently, and I'm not sure why. D: It makes me a sad Shauna. I used to be able to just keep drinking for ages. But recently all nights out have ended with me being very ill. D:

Loony BoB
12-24-2009, 01:36 PM
Dunno. I've drunk about a half a bottle of whiskey one time and not been floored.

Well, that is to say, I don't remember being floored...

Breine
12-24-2009, 01:50 PM
A LOT!

It depends on what I'm drinking of course, but usually I like mixing it up. Starting out with beer and cider, and then moving on to drinks and lots of shots of all kinds. Getting drunk on white wine can also be entertaining.

But really, I can drink a lot. Can't remember the last time I puked without forcing two fingers down my throat just to feel better the next day.

Jiro
12-24-2009, 01:51 PM
Okay I'm on 5 and well it's takeing a lot of effort to type right. Well no but i have this thing wher e I have to backspace if the error is glaring except for just before because well fuck you guys i'm trying to drink here okay so you can fix there typo in your heads now let me dhave som emore

I Took the Red Pill
12-24-2009, 01:52 PM
Okay I'm on 5 and well it's takeing a lot of effort to type right. Well no but i have this thing wher e I have to backspace if the error is glaring except for just before because well smurf you guys i'm trying to drink here okay so you can fix there typo in your heads now let me dhave som emoreshutup and drink more

Rye
12-24-2009, 02:15 PM
Depends entirely on whether I've eaten enough. I can be a voracious eater so sometimes a big bowl of pasta is the difference from Nasty McHangoversville and a pleasant drunk night.

Jiro
12-24-2009, 02:29 PM
i think 7 now redpill ol buddy you need to tech me hwo to win at this ting ah man nede to eat mroe to hadle it weller

edit: wat the :bou::bou::bou::bou: this is ony 1 stadard drink im getin soft in my old age

Moon Rabbits
12-24-2009, 03:40 PM
i think 7 now redpill ol buddy you need to tech me hwo to win at this ting ah man nede to eat mroe to hadle it weller

edit: wat the :bou::bou::bou::bou: this is ony 1 stadard drink im getin soft in my old age

what.

Fonzie
12-24-2009, 03:48 PM
Also, a bottle of Gentlemen Jack within one and a half hours? That will smurf me up. :p

Ah, I love Gentlemen Jack. It's sooo smooth. :p

Shoeberto
12-24-2009, 06:47 PM
I've never blacked out or anything, which is how I like it.

The most I ever drank was when I had almost unrestricted access to a keg. It was actually a party thrown by my friend's family, so it was just kinda like... going out and getting a cup full, chugging, then going back for another. I didn't pass out, get a hangover, throw up, etc. (still haven't done any of those) but I was definitely having a hard time going anywhere.

I kinda have to tell people to cut me off when I realize that I'm drunk but I know that I'm just gonna get more drunk and will want to get more. They have to stay pretty vigilant because I can be a stinker about it. If I see my baby sitter turn a blind eye even for a minute I'll rush in and get a drink just to show them that they need to bring their A-game with me.

Aerith's Knight
12-24-2009, 07:02 PM
Last time I drank too much it was half a bottle of vodka and 3/4 of a bottle of rum. Only time I blacked out.

Yeah, how can anyone not be affected by that. >_>

Jess
12-24-2009, 07:05 PM
Until last orders / the venue closes. Generally, as long as I've had a big meal before I started drinking I can keep going without being sick. It's all about pace!

However, I get obscenely bad hangovers that last the entirety of the following day & I know I've drunk far too much when I can't remember what actually happened during the night.

I drink quite a lot for a girl, especially of my size but I've always drunk with men as my friends are mostly guys... so I guess I've learnt to keep up with them! except in the mornings, when their headaches last an hour and I don't feel normal the entire day.

Raistlin
12-24-2009, 07:31 PM
I've never blacked out or anything...

Me neither. I've also never had trouble remembering things from nights when I was drunk.

Shauna
12-24-2009, 07:44 PM
I tend to remember everything. Regardless of how drunk I get. D:

Loony BoB
12-24-2009, 07:53 PM
Until last orders / the venue closes.
And if the venue doesn't close, you have to carry her to bed after she passes out. She'll then wake up while you're carrying her over and be all "Where am I? Why are you carrying me?" and fall asleep again when she gets to the bed.

I can't recall for the life of me how much you drank that night, mind you, Jess. I don't think it was that much, was it? xD I suppose there was a lot of vodka that went missing.

Jess
12-24-2009, 08:09 PM
We ran out of beers, didn't we? and probably vodka. I think I recall going to some pub to get more beer as a take-out because we ran out? xD

BarelySeeAtAll
12-24-2009, 08:16 PM
Law states anyone under 18 can't buy alcohol, but CAN drink at my age when not in public places [if I'm wrong..WHADDA YA GONNA DO] so I tend to drink a bit most weekends. Never been properly drunk, but two of the big Magners Irish Cider bottles once got me a little bit giggly.

Weirdest thing was the other day; all I had was two Vodka Ices and I could not for the life of me type straight..whether that was ACTUALLY because of the damned psp on screen keyboard, or lack of sleep, or just my lack of speech coherence, we'll never know

Loony BoB
12-24-2009, 08:23 PM
We ran out of beers, didn't we? and probably vodka. I think I recall going to some pub to get more beer as a take-out because we ran out? xD
Yeah, we went to the bar downstairs and just around the corner. They said how much it cost and I said, I said, "Is that decent?" and you were like "Yeah that's fine." and then we bought it and then as soon as we got out you were all "OH MY GOD THAT WAS SO EXPENSIVE" and I fell over in my head.

Still had enough to floor you though!

Jess
12-24-2009, 08:36 PM
I'm pretty sure I wasn't floored, just drunk-tired. I can sleep anywhere if I fall asleep drunk! You guys should have not let me fall asleep!

I think the worst thing about me being drunk is my lack of being able to keep still. I have awful hand-eye co-ordination anyway, and I'm extremely clumsy. so when I'm drinking, I tend to spill drinks everywhere. Or break glasses - a classic drunk Jess thing to do is to go and greet somebody with a hug, forget the fact I'm holding a pint in my hand and just drop it on the floor... it happens often. I found out today my local has bought me some plastic pint-cups. legends. :heart:

Loony BoB
12-24-2009, 08:46 PM
I'm pretty sure I wasn't floored, just drunk-tired. I can sleep anywhere if I fall asleep drunk! You guys should have not let me fall asleep!

I think the worst thing about me being drunk is my lack of being able to keep still. I have awful hand-eye co-ordination anyway, and I'm extremely clumsy. so when I'm drinking, I tend to spill drinks everywhere. Or break glasses - a classic drunk Jess thing to do is to go and greet somebody with a hug, forget the fact I'm holding a pint in my hand and just drop it on the floor... it happens often. I found out today my local has bought me some plastic pint-cups. legends. :heart:
Yeah, you and Danielle broke a glass or two out front too. =| I can vouch for such clumsiness. I had to help her up the stairs despite her "I CAN DO IT MYSELF" comments the entire way up. As for dressing herself...

rubah
12-24-2009, 08:48 PM
I've never really tried to find out.

Mirage
12-24-2009, 09:54 PM
idk, half a liter of vodka doesn't floor me at least.

Dignified Pauper
12-24-2009, 11:05 PM
Drinking makes me super tired unless I drink a lot of shots really fast, then I'm a damn monster.

Jojee
12-25-2009, 02:44 AM
I tend not to eat a lot before I drink, so usually after like 4 drinks I'm pretty wasted. xD

Although Justin, you're such a lightweight... I outdrank you hehehe :</>D

Rad Bromance
12-25-2009, 03:08 AM
I remember going to a New Years Eve party and a guy there took 27 shots of Jose Cuervo in less than an hour and still wasn't drunk.

It blew my mind.

Rocket Edge
12-25-2009, 03:13 AM
A good bit, but it also depends on what I'm used too. I drink Buckfast very regularly, and to an average person they would get well drunk off it while it only gives me a good typsy buzz. I can hold Vodka very well.

NorthernChaosGod
12-25-2009, 05:46 AM
About 25 drinks or so in a night, depending on the timeframe.

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
12-25-2009, 06:06 AM
I don't even know anymore. It used to be about 10 shots and I was floored. Literally.

Now I have gotten to the point where I can take 10 shots and get a good buzz. From thence forwards I beer pong my way to vocals on Rock Band.

The above happens too often for my liking...

smittenkitten
12-25-2009, 06:08 AM
Gosh I get tipsy pretty fast but as for out of my face it takes quite a bit I got Alcohol posioning last Newyears Eve and had to get carried home by my sister. I'll never drink that much ever again. I don't even remember the taxi drive or how I ended up at my sister's friend's bed. O_O

theundeadhero
12-26-2009, 04:47 AM
Bars in St. Louis close at 3am :(
Every time I've been out the past few weeks we've closed them down.

Jojee
12-26-2009, 07:44 AM
3am, lucky. Wisconsin and Illinois bars close at 2, it's pretty lame. xD

Shlup
12-26-2009, 11:54 AM
Meh, I'm no lightweight but I wouldn't be drinking anyone under the table either. Regardless, alcohol has too many calories so I have given it up.

Peegee
12-26-2009, 03:43 PM
Depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to what I ate before and what poison we're consuming today.

For example I can't hold my beer worth a damn. I think my max is 5 or 6 (this is consumed in rapid order). However I don't have a problem with wine or rum as I've had years and years of practice.

How's your tolerance Yars?

Yar
12-26-2009, 05:05 PM

Baddd :(

Joy out-drank me.

Aerith's Knight
12-26-2009, 08:23 PM

Joy out-drank me.

She's a 5 foot girl.

That's just wrong.

NorthernChaosGod
12-27-2009, 11:35 PM

Joy out-drank me.

She's a 5 foot girl.

That's just wrong.

Lol, this is just sad.

The Summoner of Leviathan
12-27-2009, 11:45 PM
I am decent. My problem is I down my drinks in like two minutes.

I can handle about 7-8 drinks and be mildly drunk and I always stop there. Last time I consumed a lot of alcohol, I slapped one of my co-workers in the face for no apparent reason. :P

I've never blacked out or anything like that, nor do I intend to.

guffman
12-28-2009, 07:03 AM
ok we somehow need to organize a drinking contest via eoff and teh internetz. someone get on that.

Yar
12-28-2009, 07:59 AM
I'm not drinking for a while. >.>

Too many problems every time I drink.

Jiro
12-28-2009, 12:29 PM

*hi5*

I almost fell off the roof. The fact that I was on the roof isn't bad, I was having a picnic/star gazing!

Shattered Dreamer
12-28-2009, 03:34 PM

Agreed! Two nights ago I was out & the weather is so icey its unbelievable. So anyway me & my mates were in the pub from 6pm - 10pm before we decided to go to a different bar. One of the guy fell over & landed on his ass so I started laughing :mock:

2 minutes later I fall down ribs first into the curb knocking the wind out my myself & used my right hand to break my fall. I now have a sore hip, badly bruised elbow & my right hand is badly cut up along my knuckles & riped a lump out of my little finger:(

I'm still pretty banged up I feel like someone beat me up! Karma or what:p

Old Manus
12-28-2009, 03:57 PM
In South Wales nobody has jobs so from the age of 15 we spend all day in bars instead.

I usually fall asleep before I get totally incoherent drunk. IT'S ALL IN THE MIND GUYS

NorthernChaosGod
01-01-2010, 02:16 AM
ok we somehow need to organize a drinking contest via eoff and teh internetz. someone get on that.

I'm in.

Bunny
01-01-2010, 02:35 AM

Webcam party.

I AM A PROBLEM SOLVER

Denmark
01-01-2010, 09:51 AM
i accidentally rumpleminze

Peegee
01-01-2010, 05:08 PM

How is that an excuse for not drinking
http://a.deviantart.net/avatars/i/m/imhappyplz.gif

Raistlin
01-04-2010, 09:33 PM
What I took away from vacation: don't try to drink too much after sleeping only a few hours, being on a plane for two hours, and having hardly eaten anything all day. Words of wisdom, right there.