PDA

View Full Version : favorite final fantasy moment????

reinward
12-28-2009, 03:32 AM
mine is either the battle with beatrix @ cleyra or in Terra when Zidnae is finds out the meaning of his existance and all his friends come and help him depsite him pushing them away

both are from ff 9 becasue 9 is clearly the best! but what is yours? (can be from any ff game)

Christmas
12-28-2009, 05:59 AM
When I finally get access into the Honey Bee Inn. :bigsmile:

I was at purberty age back then. :blush:

Vermachtnis
12-28-2009, 06:16 AM
The first time I watched the Frog, Piggie, and Midget dance in IV!

Serious answer, beating Sephiroth in VII. And I don't mean than in any anti-Sephiroth or anti-FFVII way, it was my first Final Fantasy final boss that I beat.

Vyk
12-28-2009, 07:40 AM
The Opera! :<3:

jammi567
12-28-2009, 10:06 AM
Seeing Aerith get pierced

Walking onto the bridge in I and hearing that tune.

Raistlin
12-29-2009, 12:51 AM

silentenigma
12-29-2009, 02:12 AM
The opening hour of FFVI is my favorite at the moment...

Arthurdent_78
12-30-2009, 12:01 AM
Its a tough choice, but I'd have to say when Palom and Porom sacrifice themselves to save the party in IV.

qwertysaur
12-30-2009, 02:00 PM
So many morbid favorite scenes. :(

I always liked the reunion with Gau's father scene from VI :bigsmile:

asukaevaunit02
12-30-2009, 02:45 PM
After getting beaten by Beatrix in Burmecia, and Kuja looking down on how pathetic the party looks, such a well done scene.
YouTube - Final Fantasy IX - FMV Set 6 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPeCGIK4Z_M)

And The Spring from X, I totally adored that scene, including the part before the cutscene.
YouTube - The Spring Final Fantasy X (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcPrY-7JJNw)

FFIX Choco Boy
01-01-2010, 01:08 AM

Dang, beat to it, twice.

Bolivar
01-01-2010, 11:06 PM
Opening Scene in FFVII

Opera in FFVI

The ending of FFX

Storming the Lunatic Pandora in FFVIII

and THE BATTLE OF THE BIG BRIDGE IN FFV!!!!

VeloZer0
01-02-2010, 02:40 AM
Hm, so hard to think of just one. I'll go game by game and then pick my top over all.
Oh, btw, SPOILERS all around in my post.

FFI - Narative sceene that starts when you go over the new bridge

FFII - Nothing, really

FFIII - Arriving at the world bellow the floating continent

FFIV - Seeing Fu So Ya and Golbez face Zemus.

FFV - When you first see the two worlds together in one

FFVI - Oh, gez. If I had to pick one I would say the Celes deserted island sequence

FFVII - In the reconstructing Cloud's past event, when you piece together he wasn't at Nibelheim, and then one of the Shin Ra soldiers takes off his helmet and it is Cloud.

FFVIII - Running from the robot during the SeeD exam.

FFIX - Going to Terra. Loved the whole sequence.

FFX - The opening sequence

FFXII - Can't say anything was very memorable to me.

FFT - When Delitia and Ramza meet in the church

Overall it would be between Celes Island, Cloud's Memories, or Terra. I'm going to go with Celes's scene on the island, it is the most powerful, imo.

Rase
01-02-2010, 06:04 AM
The world uniting against the Giant of Babil so you had time to destroy it in FFIV.

MJN SEIFER
01-02-2010, 03:42 PM
BEFORE I START: There will probably be a lot of FFVII and FFVIII stuff in here - No biased ment, it's just that they're my favorites.

These are in no order, and if someone else has mentioned them I'm sorry.

FFVIII - Parade Scene: Because I found it an exciting and anticipating scene, and it also contains a great Squall/Rinoa hint.

FFVII - Aeris' Death: I know most of you guys hate her, but I didn't and I was deeply moved by her death, like the way one can be with film deaths, I still get emotional on that scene - and her music playing made it perfectlt done.

FFVI - "End of the World" scene: It's the end of the world - 'nuff said.

FFVIII - Orphanage scene: Yes, I still love it, always have always will. There ARE hints to it, but they are done in away that you only notice them after the scene, so it LOOKS like it came from nowhere - that's what's so good about it, I am planning an artilce about it.

FFVII - Lifestreem Scene: Because it was so cool the first time around, I was on the edge of my seat with it when I first played - Is Cloud real or isn't he?! But when I watched this scene, everything was answered - it was a massive "Oh so THAT'S what happened!!!" moment - I love moments like that.

FFVIII - "Eyes On Me" scene: I didn't catch that it was the same song that had been mentioned before in the game the first time, shame because that would have made me even more emotional - but the scene was the kind of scene I love, a beutiful romantic scene - I love things like that, Squall and Rinoa where beutiful, yet so sympathetic in this scene - I really connected to Squall at the time. Slight reminder: Squall is my favorite FF character ever, and Squall/Rinoa is my favorite couple in FF ever (and yet FFVIII's only my SECOND favorite! What!?)

FFVII - Cait Sith "Final Farewell" scene: Suprised? It was over emotional nonsenes from someone who was never gonna die right? Well I used to think that until I studied the scene closer... Now I know that Cait's speech didn't refer to his "death" at all! Now the scene is met with the emotion I feel it deserves.

FFIX - "Not Alone" scene: I dunno what it is, but there's something about this scene I find really compelling. The way all the characters keep showing support for Zidane even in his current state is brilliantly done - the music is astounding and compliments the scene nicely.

More to come - hopefully more from non VII and VIII moments.

Vyk
01-02-2010, 07:13 PM
Hm I forgot, VI and VII had some of the awesomestest openings..

P4ine
01-02-2010, 07:41 PM
FFIX, probably the scene where "You are not alone!" plays, as mentioned by some before.
FFX's endingand FFVII's opening also really got me, as well as Aerith's death or the clash on the bridge.
FFIV those stupid twins nearly getting triturated by the walls. Too bad they managed to stop them.
FFVI every scene about Terra, I love Terra, I love FFVI.

So there are quite some.